The Spanking Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You hurt me. A lot. And while I don't want to physically hurt you, you need to know what it felt like, not being able to feel the pleasure of your spouse. So, what I'm proposing is this; starting this week, you have to earn the right to cum."

Now she looked really worried but let me continue. "I have a couple of ways for you to do that and maybe we can add more later. Yes, later. I plan on this being an ongoing thing." Her eyes widened at that but she stayed silent.

"Good. So, you can earn the right to cum by getting spanked...let's say 20 times. Now, knowing how much you like to cum, and how much punishment your ass might take as a result, I'm thinking you might need another way to earn an orgasm. So, I'm thinking that If you introduce something new and kinky into our sex life, you get to cum for each new thing."

I could see she was a little confused so I tried to clarify. "Let's play it by ear. I was thinking of something along the lines of new lingerie, or maybe finding a new way or place to have sex, or anything else your imagination can think of. But it has to be something outside our normal." I had to laugh at that. "If you can call what we do normal. What I mean is, different from what we do now. But, here's the thing. You have to come up with it, and then I'll consider allowing you to cum."

I let it sink in for a bit and then she replied. WIth a little smile, even. "Ok, I can do that."

I wasn't sure if she agreed too easily but I wasn't going to question it. I know she'd learn her lesson as I was not going to make this week easy on her. "One more thing, Sarah. For this coming week, I don't think I'm going to allow you to earn any orgasms. I'll decide if and when you get to cum and then the following week we'll start with our agreement."

I could see her thinking but then she reluctantly agreed. "I...I guess that's fair."

"Good, then I think you owe me 50 spanks."

Yes, sir."

Now, I was ready to embrace my roll.

This time, I had her stand facing the full-length body mirror and bent her at the hips, with her hands on her knees. I told her to watch her face and me in the background as she paid her dues. As soon as we were undressed and I was standing at her side, I sized up her ass and let her have it. The first was loud and forceful and an indication of what was to come. She counted them as she should and by the end, her ass was fiery red. I was more forceful than any other time before and I made sure to spread the color from the small of her back down to her thighs.

I didn't touch her anywhere else and I could see she was dripping wet with desire. I could tell she wanted to see and I thought about denying her that but ended up not, just doing it on my own terms. I roughly grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around so her ass was facing the mirror. Standing in front of her, I reached around to her hot cheeks and spread her ass, giving her and I a view of her puckered asshole while letting her rosey red ass burn hot in my hands.

I then pushed her to her knees and guided my cock to her mouth, which she eagerly took in, letting me feel the amazing wetness of her tongue before slipping me in deeper. I got the added benefit of the wonderful view of her red ass in the mirror while she lovingly sucked my cock.

Eventually, I wanted more and I grabbed her hair into a ponytail and used it guide her mouth onto my cock, rather forcefully, and proceeded to fuck her mouth while she grabbed the front of my thighs, filling the room with gurgling and gagging noises. Yeah, I was rather rough but I paid attention to her hands on my thighs, looking for any sign of going too far, which she gave me none. So, I fucked her pretty mouth until I unloaded down her throat.

Keeping the theme of the night's events, I walked away, leaving her panting, her face a mess, her tits covered in spit and mucus, while I went into the bathroom and cleaned up before crawling into bed. She did the same and we cuddled together, holding each other tightly, not saying a word as we drifted off to sleep.

Again, I woke the next day to my beautiful wife and when she slowly opened her eyes, she smiled and told me she loved me. That was our sign that all was good.

The days and the week that followed were particularly rough for her. Don't get me wrong, we had some exciting sex, and she did cum many times, but not right away. That Sunday was spent lazily hanging around the house while I had her blow me every couple of hours. Finally, when we went to bed, I fucked her silly but made sure she didn't cum. Seeing as how she paid up on all her spankings, and her ass needed to recover, there was none of that.

Monday was the toughest day for her. I made her finger herself until she was about to cum while I sucked and played with her titties and the rest of her body. By the fith time, she was beyond frustrated and cussing me for the torture I was inflcting. The last couple of times I had to grab her wrist to keep her from cumming and she was nearly in tears.

Once I felt she'd had enough, I mounted her missionary and fucked her senseless while I stared into her eyes. There was no dirty talk, no loving talk, just the sounds of us moaning and grunting as we fucked. Oh, I'm not saying it was all bad for her. Her eyes were rolling back into her head at one point but I knew I had to stop her. Believe me, it was tough for me, too. I wanted to let her cum but knew I had to hold to my word.

Right when she was about to cum, I pulled out and sprayed her belly and tits with cum as her body twitched, her body right on the edge of cumming. She was practically in tears and begging me to let her cum, only for me to deny her. I wasn't happy about it, I wanted to give her that release. I could see how hard this was for her. How bad she needed it. How much she wanted it. But, again, I was steadfast, and told her I couldn't. She whined but eventually said she understood. This time we both headed off to shower together and while doing so, we tenderly washed each other, and held each other, while kissing and reaffirming our love for one another.

When we got out of the shower, I reassured her this was good for us and while she reluctantly agreed, she said it was certainly tough. It honestly hurt me. I didn't want to be harsh. But, I felt like I needed to stand my ground and I knew we'd come out the other end stronger than before. Besides, we both knew we could stop this at any time and while we'd still have fun, it just wouldn't be the same.

The next day we made love, truly loving sex, and while she didn't get off, she was more at ease. The day after that, she sucked me off, and then the following two days, Thursday and Friday, life got in the way. It wasn't until Saturday when I finally decided she'd had enough. No, it wasn't easy for her, but it was beyond exciting for both of us, in more ways than one.

It had been 5 days since she last came and I started my teasing game, once again, this time with my mouth on her pussy, letting her get close and then pulling away. It wasn't as bad as that first time as she seemed to relent to the fact that this was all she was going to get. She didn't know I had planned to give her an orgasm when we started. But, when we were done, she'd have 4 that night.

After teasing her multiple times, right to the edge, I sat up and slipped a finger in, curling it up, looking for that precious little nub. Once I found it, her eyes went wide. Surely from the pleasure but I could tell she was apprehensive, not knowing if I'd tease her yet again. As I picked up my pace, and started to get rougher with her pussy, her body started to respond and much to her shock, I kept going when her orgasm approached. To say it hit us like a ton of bricks would be an understatement. She screamed out as her body tensed up and her pussy squirted all over my hand, soaking my arm and the bed in the process. She followed that with a bunch of 'holy fucks', 'holy shits', and 'oh my gods'.

We ended up fucking all over the bedroom that night. I even sat her up on our dresser while I tasted her girl cum before pulling her down, having her hold onto it while I spread her legs, and fucking her from behind. She came three more times that night, and myself twice.

The following week, we resumed our game. She was on fire and needing sex, and more importantly, a release every night. By Thursday, her ass was beyond sore from paying for her orgasms and she was hornier than hell. She begged, pleaded with me, nearly sobbing, asking me to let her cum but we knew her ass couldn't take it. I told her if she couldn't pay with her ass, she had to find some other way. She didn't know what to do and frustration started to set in. She tried tempting me, starting with a mind-blowing blowjob and a ton of dirty talk but I kept to my guns. She played the pouty wife part well but we both knew it was an act.

I so badly wanted to tease her to the edge but held off. I didn't want to be cruel but she didn't cum that night.

The next day at the office, I got a text from Sarah right before lunch time. I was shocked. I knew right away I needed to hide my phone when the picture popped on the screen. There she was, standing in front of the full-length mirror in a new little black teddy, her nipples hard and showing clearly through the sheer material and her little blonde bush visible below. Other than that, she wore a smile, and the caption read "I need you."

Even with everything we'd been doing lately, she managed to shock me. I knew we took pics of her ass at home, but this was new territory. Something she'd always shied away from when I'd asked. I knew this took guts and I also knew she must be pretty desperate.

I dropped what I was doing and rushed home. I wanted to appear calm, but who was I kidding. My wife's first attempt at coming up with something to earn her orgasm earned my eagerness. I rushed into the house and found her in the bedroom laying in bed, still in the teddy, her eyes filled with lust, and her fingertips lightly tracing her nipples through the sheer fabric.

I shed my clothes as fast as I could and slid up next to her and kissed her lips. Our tongues soon found each other while my hands started pulling the shoulder straps of her teddy down, exposing her breasts. I then worked my way down her body, kissing and licking her nipples, making her body shiver for a few minutes before travelling further south. I could smell her arousal as I reached my destination and took a deep breath before lightly kissing her through the material of her lingerie.

She quickly pulled it to the side and told me to stop teasing her. Who was I to deny her this. She earned it and then some. I dragged my tongue up her pussy and over her clit before sucking it into my mouth. I kept a medium suction on her while my tongue slid back and forth across her engorge nub while my fingers found the entrance to her wet pussy.

I knew she wouldn't last, especially after last night, but I knew she'd savior it more if I could draw this out a little bit longer. I went slow, gently fingering her pussy while continuing to lightly suck and lick. She was squirming and begging me to finish her, and I held off for a few more minutes before she grabbed the back of my head and screamed, "now!"

I moaned and upped my game, fingering her a little harder and faster while I sucked her clit further into my mouth, rolling my tongue back and forth across it. She moaned out she was going to cum and before I knew it, her thighs clamped around my head and her body tensed up as she screamed out, "HOLY FUCK!"

I was going to let her calm down but she shouted for me to get up there and fuck her. Of course, I jumped up as soon as she released her hold on my head and slid my hard cock into her in one hard stroke before bottoming out in her pussy. She screamed out again and shook some more before I started fucking her.

I made no effort to make this one last, knowing she'd gotten hers, and with the intensity of the situation, I fucked into her hard one last time and then unloaded into her.

Since it was only mid-day, we fucked two more times that day, with her cumming 3 more times. Before we dozed off, I made sure to tell her how much I appreciated her going out of her comfort zone for this and how turned on I was to see that pic. As I went to tell her how sexy she looked and what an amazing wife she is, she stopped with a kiss and thanked me, before telling me I need not say any more.

Life got in the way the next day and then it was payday Sunday. That week, she only earned 10 spanks but with her needing to cum, and her ass having had a two day rest, she went with 30, turning her ass a nice dark shade of pink. Afterwards, I fucked her to one orgasm, licked her to another, and then fucked her again before cumming all over her ass.

The several weeks that followed were filled with more spanking and more sexting. The pics were getting naughtier and naughtier with various poses, outfits, and body parts being more exposed and I was having fun with experimenting with making her ass turn different shades of pink and red. Of course, we fucked a lot, and made love a lot more.

The other thing that was going on was that Sarah was spending a lot more time with Laura. I was glad to see it, and it was only another good sign that my wife was in the right place. Our new sex life has brought us closer than ever and she'd re-established a good relationship with her childhood friend. In fact, it was becoming a regular occurrence for me to come home a couple times a week to the two of them having just finished a bottle of wine. The evenings would usually end with Laura hugging and kissing me on the cheek and whispering how glad she was that two of her best friends were doing so well.

Things were looking good for us.

To be continued...