The Spanking Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm...sweetie?" She's looking down into her drink as she swirls the wine in the glass, seemingly afraid, or embarrassed. I let her know to go on and she looks into my eyes and then back down to her drink. "I think I might have earned a punishment, don't you?"

"I don't understand." I was truly confused.

She's still nervous and wouldn't make eye contact as she traced the ring of her wine glass with her finger. "Well, I did keep this from you. And...I know we don't keep secrets from each other. So...I was thinking you might need to...ummm...I don't know...maybe spank me...maybe teach me a lesson not to hide anything like this from you again?"

My eyes lit up and my mind immediately went into overdrive. "Oh, since you put it that way, I think you're right."

I nearly drug her to the bedroom after I grabbed her hand and led her inside. I then sternaly told her to get up on the bed on her hands and knees. She giggled and did as she's told. Luckily she was wearing a loose-fitting skirt and I pulled it up to expose her thong covered ass. I also couldn't help but notice the wet spot on the tiny triangle of cloth barely covering her sex.

I rubbed her ass and found the fleshiest part before letting my hand reach back and then fall with a very satisfying smack. "Ooohhh...yes." I teased her that she's not supposed to enjoy it that much. I did it again, and she yelped a little when she felt it harder. After only three spanks, I can start to see her pale ass turn a delightful shade of pink. I switch to the other cheek and do the same, letting 3 crisp smacks echo in the room while she tries to catch up with her yelps.

It was then that I reminded her that she didn't count them off. She looked confused for one second before apologizing. "I guess I'm going to have to start over," I casually told her.

"I guess so," she replied before lowering her shoulders to the bed, arching her back even more. I ran my finger up her slit and over her thong-covered asshole before letting her have another. This time she remembered.

I then started to get into a rhythm. I'd spank one cheek then the other, hard and crisp, in quick succession. Then, I'd glide my finger down to her pussy and tease her through the material of her thong. After just a couple times of spank, spank, then finger, her thong was soaked and I was pushing it into her pussy, fucking the thin material into her. Her hips moved and begged for more each time. By the time we got to 40 spanks, her panties were gone and I was fingering her cunt rapidly with each trip. It was when I was fucking her with one hand and started spanking her rapidly with the other when she finally lost it and came, screaming out as her body tensed and her pussy clamped around my fingers.

I let her calm down and watched as her body seemed to tremble while I got undressed. When she turned her head and saw me naked next to her, she told me to climb on top of her and fuck her, as she rolled over on her back and spread her legs for me. I nearly jumped up and took up position between her legs and plunged my cock into her wet cunt. I'd usually take a few strokes to let her get used to things but not this time. Her pussy was so wet, I slipped into her with ease and took that as a sign to start to fucking her right away.

As I was pumping into her, I dragged myself up her body, finding that perfect angle where my shaft started dragging along her clit. When she told me, 'right there,' I let her have it. I picked up the pace and her moaning got louder until she came on my cock.

After I unloaded into her wet pussy, I fell back and admired my work; her pussy was inflamed and leaking copious amounts of our cum. I then grabbed her by the hips and rolled her over onto her stomach. I chuckled in amazement at how wonderful she looks and when she asks me what's on my mind, I tell her. She gets excited, too, and jumps off the bed. I ask her what's up and she tells me she has to see for herself. She turns her back to the full-length dressing mirror and examines herself, letting out a "wow" and an "oh my."

She takes a few more minutes to admire her ass, turning this way and that, rubbing her ass, lifting it up and letting it fall back down, before jumping back in bed. She then curled up next to me and we held each other while kissing and reaffirming our love for another. I knew her little lie didn't mean much but I wanted to let her know that everything was okay, even if I was a little harsh with her. "Babe, you I know I love you more than anything and if any of this stuff gets too much to handle, we stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes, of course I do. And, I know you love me. I want this. Shit, I think I may even need this," she said before chuckling.

"I know. I can see that and believe me, it turns me on like never before. But, I just don't want you to ever think I don't love or that I'm being unfair. I'm figuring this out in real-time. If I make a mistake, you let me know. Promise?"

"Oh, absolutely. I promise and I love you more than anything and just so you know, I don't think there's anything you can do wrong. I know you love me and won't do anything you regret, so just be yourself, do what you think is right for the situation, and I'll let you know if it gets out of hand."

Nothing was said after that and we both drifted off to sleep. I knew things were right in my world, and my wife only reaffirmed things were better than ever for her.

She was much freer, probably due to getting her secret off her chest and my positive reaction. I thought things went great that first week after her party but this week blew that one away. She was like a different person. She was much more vocal and sex took on more of a rougher tone In reality, it was just raw fucking. She was much more aggressive and I was letting her have it.

As it turns out, I found she loved getting fucked from behind. I know it may sound odd, but it wasn't high up there on her list. She was usually uncomfortable with me going so deep in that position. That wasn't the case, now. The first night after her punishment, with her ass still showing signs of the previous night's abuse, she got up on all fours and told me to fuck her as hard as I wanted. I'm no idiot and did exactly as she said, sliding up behind her, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back before growling in her ear that I was going to make her my bitch. She nearly came right there and pushed her ass back, grinding her pussy into my crotch.

I soon picked up a hard pace, fucking her pussy for all I was worth, keeping her head yanked bank with a fist full of her hair. Reaching around with my free hand, I started caressing her breast and she moaned louder and louder, the rougher I got. I then pinched and tugged on her nipple, which sent her into a howling orgasm as her pussy clenched around my thrusting cock. I fucked her right through it, making her scream the whole time but I did my best to hold off. Once she calmed a little, I pulled out of her, and still holding her hair, I guided her mouth to my cock where she sucked me until I came into her eager mouth.

We were both speechless after that and fell asleep soon thereafter. When I woke the next morning, I felt a little guilty but when she stirred awake, she greeted me with, "hey, Lover. You keep fucking me like that and I may never get out of bed."

"Ditto that, babe. I was actually concerned I'd gone too far. You just...I don't know...lit a fire in me and I kinda lost control."

"Mmmmmm...if being bad lights that kind of fire, then I might have to do that more often," she said with a little giggle.

"HA! Don't even think about it. If I found out you were bad on purpose...let's just say you may not be able to sit for a week."

We both laughed but I could see her thinking and even though she didn't say anything, I had a feeling things would get very interesting at some point. Like they weren't, already.

That week continued much like that first night. Lots of fucking, and fairly rough. At one point on Friday night, I was fucking her from behind, like was becoming customary and she surprised me when she told me to fuck her like a whore.

I growled again, like I had on Monday and grabbed her by the throat, pulling her body up against mine as I continued to thrust in and out of her wet cunt. I picked up the pace and held her tightly, not squeezing her throat, but using it to keep her in place while I grunted in her ear. "You like that don't you? Your husband taking what's his? Fucking you like a whore? Making her cum on his hard cock?"

"God, yes! Fuck me, baby! Show me who I belong to? Make me your slut!"

Similar to Monday, I reached around with my other hand and right away went to tweaking her hard nipple, making her squeal and cum on my cock. And like that time, I didn't let up, fucking her right through her orgasm. Only this time, I stopped pinching her nipple and went to slapping her swinging tit, making her scream out louder and louder as I grunted out my own orgasm, filling her cunt with my seed while I bit and sucked on her neck.

That week, she only earned 20 spanks and while it was sexy as she counted them out, we were both a little disappointed in the result. No, not the fucking that happened after, but the fact that her ass was only slightly pink, and even that was only because I was particularly rough with my spanks. I tried to switch things up and fingered her wet pussy while she was ass up face down between spanks and she was definitely into it, gyrating her hips and trying to coax me into fucking her before we were through. But, it was only 20 and soon enough I was buried in her. That night was a little more loving and we finished with her on top as we kissed and held each other. Nonetheless, it was hot and sexy and we were both on cloud nine.

The following week she was on her period. Well, it actually started on Sunday, when I noticed some blood on my cock when I went to wash up. We knew this would come, but it sucked knowing how much our sex life had evolved. She promised a week of blowjobs but I knew that would be difficult, especially on the days where she felt like shit.

Monday, she was able to keep her promise and she gave me a wonderfully long and drawn out blowjob with me finishing in her mouth. The rest of the week was a bit of a let down but I understood. As she's gotten older, her time of the month has had different side effects. Moodiness (I won't call it bitchiness) being one of the big changes. That, accompanied by cramping meant that there were no more blowjobs the rest of the week.

She'd accumulated 40 spanks by Saturday, the first day off her period. That day wasn't meant to be, either, as we had to deal with some family issues. We just cuddled that night. Sunday was payday, and I had every intention of collecting on the 50 spanks she owed me. Luckily she had the same idea.

After finishing up some chores around the house, I took a shower and when I came out, Sarah was naked and leaning over the side of the bed. Without turning her head to look at me, she only said, "I'm ready, sir."

I liked the sound of that. She hadn't called me 'sir' before and I got to say, it was quite the turn on. I was already half hard just seeing her naked ass when I walked out but I was now fully erect and ready to go after hearing her call me sir.

I took a position next to her and let my index finger trace a line down her spine, into her crack, over her asshole, and down to her soaking wet pussy. "Hmmmm...I think someone is ready," I said.

She wiggled her ass in response and I took hold of her right cheek and squeezed, finding that tender spot I knew so well. To be honest, of course I know where it is, but I just love squeezing her ass while making her think I'm sizing things up, trying to find that perfect spot. Once I found it, I raised my hand and let it fall with a crisp smack right on the fleshiest part of her check.

"One!"

I chuckled inside about how obedient she was becoming. Another smack followed in the same spot.

"Phew! Two!"

"Someone really earned their spanks this week," I said.

"Yes, sir," was her response again. I smiled but she couldn't see it.

I let another harder smack find that same spot, testing her limits a little.

"Fuck! Three!"

I didn't go any harder after that. I could tell that with her reddening ass, things were going to get tougher for her so there was no need. I doled out another 22 smacks on that right check and by then she was squealing and barely able to speak but she counted them all out.

Now it was time for the other cheek. I did take a step back and was astonished at how red her right cheek was, especially seeing it compared to the pale white left one. I thought it would probably be bruised tomorrow but it would only be a friendly reminder of our game.

I did the same to the left and while it was easier for her in the beginning, I knew she was still feeling the pain from the right and with the added pain she'd soon be feeling in the left, I went a little softer. Even then, I was not disappointed by the color. Both cheeks were glowing and when I rubbed them with my hand, they were red hot, the blood clearly having been drawn to the surface. I stood back admiring them for a bit and noticed the inside of her thighs glistening, leaving a trail right up to her pussy. Reaching for it, I startled her, but she quickly moaned in her mouth and pushed back against my finger before pulling away and asking if she could look in the mirror.

"Of course, babe, you don't have to ask."

She looked down and only said, "yes, I do," before walking over to the mirror and looking over her shoulder. She winced when she pulled on her cheek, trying to see all of it, and then she looked over at me. I could see she wanted to say something so I asked "what is it?''

"Would you...I mean, do you mind..maybe...taking a picture...so I can see it better?" She definitely seemed apprehensive.

Another surprise. I was taken aback. She'd never wanted to take pictures, even with me asking previously. She was always too afraid someone would see them. But now, knowing how things have changed for us, I could see she wanted this.

I grabbed my phone and turned off the Wi-Fi before taking several pictures. She was asking to get certain angles, which shocked me even more. Several of them clearly showed her wet pussy, and one showed her asshole as she grabbed hold of one of her cheeks and pulled it to the side. I managed to keep her face out of most but one of the things I'm most attracted to is her beautiful smile and amazing green eyes so I did get her face in a couple. When we were finished I promised to keep them safe and that's exactly what I did the next day.

That night, she rode me until she had two wonderful orgasms and I came deep inside her and we fell asleep blissfully.

The week after her period, things didn't go quite as planned. While I was expecting a week full of making up for lost time, it seems she had other ideas, only I wasn't aware. As the week went on, she begged off every night and while I was disappointed, I'd never force her, or question why she was not in the mood. I just figured she was giving her ass a rest. Well, that's not entirely accurate.

By the end of the week, and several reminders of how many spankings she was accumulating, her attitude seemed different; almost like she didn't care. For a second, it almost seemed like she was taunting me. It frustrated me, and for a few moments on Saturday, it pissed me off. Was she trying to get a reaction from me? Was she trying to see how far she could push me in the hopes I'd have to punish her? I confronted her later that night and it didn't go well.

I yelled out when I came in from outside. "Sarah, we need to talk." The dreaded words echoing out into our home.

She came into the kitchen from whatever she was doing and looked down as she took a seat at the island before looking at me. "Yes, sir."

Fuck, there she goes with that word. Normally, it would turn me on. Turn me into that man; the one who embraces the name and takes what he wants. I could sense she was expecting that, and she'd probably get that, but not right now.

To her disappointment, I began. "That's not going to work." Before she could respond, I continued. "Something's going on with you. After the week we had before your period, and then the reconnection after it, you've had an excuse every night. I don't buy it. There's something else going on and you're going to tell me."

I was hoping my sternness would make it so she couldn't turn this on me or weasel her way out of it. And, to my surprise, she confessed right away.

"You're right. I'm sorry, dear. I haven't been honest. It's just that...well...it's the spanking. I need it. I need it more than I thought. It's confusing, and frustrating, and exciting all at the same time. And...well...when my period came and I accumulated all those spanks, and you did what you did...I don't know...it did something to me. I was so turned on. My pussy was on fire like my ass. And, I guess I craved that again. I wanted more." It all came out so fast and she took a deep breath before continuing. "I didn't want just 10, or even 20 spanks. I needed more. But I didn't know what to do. How to earn those spankings. So, keeping within the rules of our game, I just kind of thought that's how I'd get you to spank me again. It doesn't change us. It doesn't change how much I love you. Or how much I need you to fuck me...it just means I crave this...this...whatever this is."

I was shocked. I knew the spankings were a big part of what was driving this but I didn't realize how much. I was also pissed that she lied, again, and I let her know. "Sarah, I'm really upset that you lied to me. That's twice now. I understood the first one...things were new, and I could tell how embarrassed you were and I got that. I really did. But, this...this time is bigger. You denied me sex. You denied me that closeness, that intimacy we share."

I was feeling the anger really starting to build but I took a deep breath before continuing. "Look, Sarah, you know I don't treat it like it's my right to have sex with you whenever I want, but when things are going the way they have been you start to question yourself. Was I doing something wrong? Had I gone too far? I was hurt and now hearing you were doing it on purpose. That just pisses me off."

She was starting to sob a little now. "I know...I know...I just...I don't know...it's hard. This new side of me, of us, it's just confusing sometimes. And I know it was bad of me to not be with you this past week. I just figured it'd be fun when you get to spank me more. We'd both enjoy it." She stopped and was thinking for a bit before going on. "I'm sorry, David. I truly am. I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you and I really really hope you can forgive me."

I could tell she was hurting and I know this was all new territory so there was bound to be mistakes but this hurt. Even then, I knew we'd get through this. It's not like she cheated on me, even though it partially felt that way. I thought some more while she watched me silently, wiping the tears from her eyes.

Given the new scheme of our love-making, I knew she needed to be punished and once I'd come up with what I thought was fair, I laid it on her.

"Sarah, you know this can't go unpunished. Given our game, and where we're at in our sex lives, I think it's only fair. I'm going to propose something. You can say no, you always know that. But if you do, then I think we need to stop playing these games."

She reluctantly agreed and I continued. "So, here's what's going to happen. You can not cum unless I allow you." She gasped but I held up a finger to stop her from speaking and continued. "Hear me out. I think it might be a win-win, even if you don't see it that way now." She nodded and I went on.