All Comments on 'The Spanking Game Pt. 04'

by LotsToShare

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely Perfect!

I’ve no idea if this is fiction or reality and honest that’s exactly how I like at least 80% of my fantasies, if it’s attainable it’s really really hot!

I know I’d love to read more on this ideal couple. Their relationship is perfect for them I’ve been in a similar place myself. The main difference was being in an open relationship with my husband, both of us having the freedom to have sex with others. The most important point is that we only did it to enhance what we have between us. I’m passionately in love with my husband he is my world. I know it’s going to sound horrible (for the 3rd party) but having a threesome is no different than using a sex toy. Every time it’s happened the other person knew that was an absolute. Our rules meant no married people involved as the 3rd party, the only exception to that occurred if we played with another couple. If someone is going to cheat on their partner they will but I’d never condone or enable it.

It’s not the kind of thing that will/ can work for everyone but when it works everyone involved leaves satisfied. It’s a massive difference between that and the cuckolding kink, I read those stories too and it’s only the ones that get nasty like Laura did in this story that I disregard.

So, yeah brilliant story with exceptional writing. Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

Drl_tooDrl_tooover 3 years ago

I completely agree with Tess. I love the fact that it's hard to discern whether this is fiction or reality and the couple come across as very genuine. The dialog was great, especially in previous chapters and the honesty between them was really refreshing.

I'd love to hear more of the David and Sarah story.

pirate49pirate49over 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story very much, regardless if it’s a fantasy or reality, story well written and motivating. Please continue posting your stories, I look forward to them!

andy1952andy1952over 3 years ago

Loved the Spanking Game series.

Well written, erotic and thought provoking.

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeover 1 year ago

Great story ! I would like a second guy to join a couple with a woman and a great swinger foursome (and possibly bisexual) would take place !

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

This chapter fell flat for me. went from 5 stars to 3. the only thing that was good in this one was Laura's night alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous