The Spare Room

Story Info
An old friend asks if his daughter can use your spare room.
2.1k words
3.99
20.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction - all participants are over 18 and any resemblance to any real life incident is not intended.

------------------------------

You heard the ding that goes with a Facebook message, it was from Dave - a guy you played football with in high school and were pretty close friends back in the day. Over the years you moved, got married, divorced and now just say "Happy Birthday" once a year to him when the App reminds you. Just a normal conversation, catching up a bit he asks if you still live near Philly, and since you do, he asks for a favor. His daughter is going to school in the city, but because of the pandemic they closed campus and are going virtual. If she moved home 4 hours away she would lose her internship which is staying in person. He asks if there was any place you knew she could stay for the semester. You have a spare room, your kids would use it on the weekends they come up to visit from your ex's. But they won't be traveling during lockdown so it would be available. He offers to pay rent for letting her stay there and you agree to a couple hundred bucks just figuring on incidentals being needed.

You exchange cell phone numbers so you don't have to communicate through FB and he has his daughter texts you to get her number as well. Of course you do a little snooping on his page, and his daughter Madison seems quite the stunner. Looks just like the mom - lucky guy really married up.

The next Monday she messages that she'll be there around 10am with a couple friends to help her move her stuff in. You see the small Uhaul pull up and it's a little disappointing when you see her in person. Maybe it's just because she's wearing sweats and a baseball cap she doesn't look like the online pics - or maybe those filters on social media do really help! The guys she has with her make quick work of the boxes she has, and since her room is on the lower level just off the garage they don't even have to get the bed or the furniture up the stairs. You see she has a lot of computer stuff and figure all the lights and things are for her zoom classes or Tik Tok or whatever. You offer them some waters and excuse yourself to head back upstairs - you don't want to have to help decorate!

You go about the rest of your day as you usually do, a couple work calls and monitoring your investments online. You notice around 2:00 the Uhaul is still out front, and think they've stayed an awfully long time for setting up just a small bedroom. Around 4 you're out in the yard cleaning up some branches that fell in the last snow storm, and the 3 guys are just now heading out. You thank them for helping Madison and just say "What took so long?" and they said all the computer stuff took longer than expected to get working right. You shrug it off and get back in the warm house as soon as you can.

The first couple weeks you hardly see her, she is either at her internship or on those zoom classes. You talk a few times and she says it seems the teachers are piling on work trying to make up for not being in person. The week of spring break she finally gets some time for herself, she asks if she could use the garage to do her workouts - something about "Hot Chick Summer" or something like that. You figure couldn't hurt so you clean it out and she sets up her area. Maybe she's becoming more comfortable with the set-up, maybe because the weather is getting better but she's ditched the sweats and is wearing more revealing active wear. You see her a couple times doing her workouts - seems even these are online, there's a whole class of people doing the same things on her laptop.

Sports bras and short shorts or tank tops and leggings each time you see her, you're trying not to be the weird old guy checking her out. But you'd swear she's trying to get your attention, and you start timing your coffee breaks for her yoga classes or your favorite, the CrossFit. Seeing her jump and sprint and squat makes your day. You find a couple thongs she left in the laundry room - you try to put them back where you found them. She was sunning herself in a bikini one day when you pulled in the driveway - was she topless or just a very tiny bikini? At breakfast one day she came upstairs in just a towel and asked you a totally irrelevant question. You stuttered out the answer and watched her bound back down the stairs - the bottom of her ass flashing out every step.

Everyday you're ending up with boners and don't know if you should feel bad about it. You're considering putting in some hidden cameras so you can watch her workout or see what's happening in that bedroom. Figure you could jerk off in your office, she has her own entrance so you're not sure how many people have been coming and going.

Heading to the last week of the semester Madison tells you she has to do some presentations for her classes - since they can't do the regular final exams. She wants to practice and make sure all the online hook ups and visuals work properly, so she needs to send you a link and have you log in from your office. Makes sense, so the email has a link and says you need to log in at 8pm. So after dinner you make yourself a cocktail and click on her link. After a short time in the waiting room she lets you in, and you see something you'd never expect - Madison wearing a Mardi Gras style mask, tight corset shoving her tits almost to her chin, shiny black leather pants and stiletto high heels that had to be at least 8" high. WTF? She starts talking to you "You've been quite the bad boy these 8 weeks." You snap out of your haze as she starts to show pictures and videos of you - she flipped the script - she had cameras around the house! She shows clips of you watching her in the garage workouts, how you drove over the curb when she was out in her bikini, bringing the thongs you found in the laundry up to your nose and sniffing them, she caught you taking your cock out and stroking it right at the counter after the towel incident. Your jaw is on the floor. That must have been what took those guys so long when she moved in, wiring up the house!

"I think it's about time you get what's coming to you, as she hits the riding crop into her hand. You better get down here before all this gets out." You leave the chair spinning as you head out of your office and down the stairs. As you throw open her door she's positioned in the middle of the room on her knees. "Give me what I want - get that cock out and bring it here!" You almost aren't in your own body as you do as she says, you drop your jeans and walk to her, and she pulls down your boxers and your half hard cock stands out right at her face. What a performance she puts on, sucking your cock, licking your balls, even deep throating you.

"I'm going to cum!" you try and warn her, any girl you've been with wants time to pull off and not have to taste it. She does the opposite, she goes faster and deeper, making you shoot off down her throat and swallows all of it!

Your knees buckle and she pushes you onto the bed. What next?? You think. Madison starts to do a strip tease for you - clasps and buttons on the corset, kicking off the high heels, unzipping and peeling off those pants. All the time touching and caressing you, a couple of playful hits from the crop to "punish" you. Saying things like "I know what you've been doing, looking at me, watching my workouts, staring at my ass, you are paying for it all right now."

She takes off the mask, and you realize your first impression of her was so wrong, she is stunningly beautiful, and not just because she's fully naked and about to let you fuck her brains out.

It all has the effect she was looking for - you are at full attention again, and she gets up and mounts your cock. Her pussy is so hot, she slides easily down your shaft, slowly working up and down your cock. All those workouts have paid off, her abs are so tight and defined, you reach out and rub up and down her body, those amazing tits you've been eyeing now in your hands and they are as firm and perfect as you imagined.

You feel her slide all the way off your cock and swing her leg over you. "Get up and fuck me from behind". You realize it isn't a request, more of an order! You remember back to playing football and know you have to follow any order, so as she gets on all fours you line up your cock and get right into her pussy, fucking her deep and with full strokes. Thinking back to football you laugh for a second realizing her dad is paying you to do this to his daughter.

Grabbing those hips you are loving the feel of her ass cheeks bouncing off your hips, they looked amazing in those short shorts and workout leggings, but nothing like what you're experiencing now. She must have been working out all of her body, you can feel her muscles gripping you from the inside, and she knows you won't last long. She looks back at you (so hot) and hisses "Let me know when you're close" and you realize even more that you're not in control of this situation. After a few more pumps you say "ok, ok, I'm about there".

She leaps off your cock, quickly gets onto the floor - and motioned you down. She positions you right in front of her. Now you know what she wants - and you're more than happy to oblige. You give your cock one more quick jerk and cover her face and hair with a huge load of cum. Amazed that you were able to pull that off having already cum earlier, you almost want to give yourself a round of applause, when it seems like someone else is giving you a round of applause.

Confused you finally actually look around the room, and on her desk, and you realize it wasn't a private link at all! There is a laptop open with dozens of faces looking at you, all of her camera equipment aimed right at the bed. That's why she was right there in the middle of the room when you came in, and why she positioned you at the end, so the money shot was in frame!

She goes over to in front of the camera "Look at all the cum he got in my eyes!" and they all hoot and holler, "great work" "amazing as always" "what a show!" they are all saying, and I see the chat just dozens of messages.

"Were all those people watching the whole time?" you ask incredulously.

"Oh, these are the VIP members who can interact with me, we had..." as she clicks a couple buttons "3,875 watching!"

"Hey everyone, a new record!"

You recognize the 3 guys from the move in on the top row of the screen, and wonder how many performances they've been a part of with her.

All sorts of Hearts and emojis pop up on the screen from all her followers.

"See you next time!" as she ends the livestream, making sure to download the recording.

Turning to you "Now, I know you won't tell my dad about this, right? That dumb college kicked me out in the fall and he has no idea I've been stripping and working online."

As stunned as you are from all of what's happened you still can see a great opportunity when it presents itself. "You know what, I will tell your dad..." She looks crushed "that my company is going to hire you as 'summer help' so you will have to stay here and work with me."

Madison's eyes light up and she bounces over to you and gives you a big hug, rubbing those tits into your chest again. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Keep an eye out for June, July and August adventures coming soon.