The Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say when you are ready?" I asked shakily, still staring at the wall as I hugged myself.

"I am ready," Paul said quietly.

I turned to the bed and Paul was laying on his back with a thin blanket up to his waist. I hurried to him, avoiding looking at Ian who was standing at the edge of the bed, looking up at the ceiling. I climbed up quickly, having to use Paul's proffered hand to help pull me up. Swallowing hard, I laid down on Paul, my head on his chest and my hands gripping his arms. He patted my back comfortingly.

"Lovie?" Paul asked and Ian turned to look down at him. Ian got in the bed next to us, shaking from head to toe. He kissed Paul several times, then put his hand on my back and stroked my back gently as he continued to kiss Paul. Paul had one hand in Ians hair, the other in mine, stroking gently as if to calm me. Ians hand went down to my backside and I tensed slightly, squeezing my eyes shut.

I could do this. They were nice men, nice people, I could try.

Ian moved over the top of me and I could feel the weight of his cock pressing against my backside as he held himself up. He wasn't hard, not completely, but he was trying to get there as he pushed his hips against me, grinding his cock into my ass as he kissed Paul more passionately.

It wasn't happening. We were all too afraid. The ridiculousness of how hard we were trying, still so nervous and virtual strangers hit me and I giggled. I giggled and couldn't stop and Ian pulled back and looked down at me confused. Paul let out a laugh, then Ian smiled and after a moment, we were all laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes.

"So that was a horrible idea," Ian said finally. They were both on their backs now and I was budged in between them on my side.

"Tell me how you two met," I said softly. I had an idea.

We talked, all of us, for several hours, just getting to know each other and get comfortable. Ian had food brought in and we had more drinks. Liquid courage. I had more than they did, because apparently if men had too much, they couldn't perform as they should.

Finally, I felt bold enough to try out my plan. I got up, moving back from both of them.

"Ian, move to the middle of the bed and sit up a little more," I said, patting the bed and tossing a cushion against the wall. He did as I asked and I pulled Paul to sit up. "Put a leg on either side of him, Paul. I've heard tell of a way to please a man by taking him in your mouth, I am sure you both know of this trick, yeah?"

"Sucking cock? Of course," Ian said, confused.

"Yes! Ian, show me on Paul, show me how you suck cock. Lean up Paul and let him suck your cock. I want to watch."

I moved back to watch and the boys hesitated only a moment before Paul leaned up, his hand on the wall as the other moved down to slide fingers into Ian's hair. I watched as Ian took Paul's thickening cock into his mouth and pulled on it with his lips, licking and sucking eagerly as Paul's eyes closed. I could also see Ian's cock thickening and twitching.

Moving softly and slowly, I eased down and took hold of Ian's cock, then put my mouth around it like he had down to Pauls. He let out a moan around Paul's cock and I felt him moving harder and faster as his cock grew in my mouth. I sucked and pulled like I had seen him do until he was hard, then I moved to straddle him.

This was the part I was most afraid of, I heard it hurt the first time, but I didn't give myself time to think about it. I guided him to my slit and eased myself down and his wet cock. There was a snap and a sharp pain, but it was gone in seconds and I took him into me. I eased down until I was full of him, then I took hold of Paul's hips to steady myself as I began riding him, up and down slowly. He groaned again, going at Paul's cock eagerly and I tried to match his speed.

"Lovie!" Paul yelled hoarsely, then groaned as Ian slowed on his cock.

Paul moved to lay down and I was half afraid it would be over now, but Ian sat up, panting, his eyes wild as he took hold of me and flipped me to my back. He thrust his hips hard, pounding into me as I gasped in shock at his ferocity and need. He had one hand laced through Pauls fingers, but the other was planted over my shoulder so I wouldn't move up the bed as he rammed into me.

I let out a small cry of pain, then bit my lip, trying to stay quiet and let him do as he must. He moved back, taking hold of my hips and rising up slightly to ram harder as he tilted his head up with his eyes closed. I let out another wail and Paul leaned over me, stroking my hair and kissing my temple gently.

When Ian plunged into me and held himself there with a loud roar, it scared me enough to make me whimper and Paul hugged me close to his chest as Ian's cock throbbed inside me and he squirted hot fluid into me. He looked exultant as he dropped down to hover over me, panting.

He was smirking slightly as he leaned in and kissed Paul, then shocked me by moving lower and kissing me on the lips.

My first kiss.

He rolled to his back on the other side of me and tried to catch his breath, then half laughed, a satisfied laugh. "How did you know that was what I liked?" he asked me.

"What?" I asked.

"To take him in my mouth? How did you know it was what I liked to do?"

"I didn't. I just thought it would distract you, and if I tried to make it feel the same, you could imagine it was him."

"Mm. You are clever. I would not have thought to ask you to do that, but I am pleased you were willing. That was more pleasant than I imagined and not so hard at all. Oh! Hailene there is blood! Are you hurt?"

"It was my first time," I said softly.

"That is normal then?"

"Yeah."

"I hope it wasn't too bad. Come, we can all clean up."

He pulled me up and held my hand as he led me down the hall in nothing but out skin. He held Paul's hand in his other hand and Ians sudden change in demeanor made me smile. He was giddy now, happy and much less reserved and nervous. He took us to a room with four, deep marble basins full of water. Steam rose from all of them.

There were people in the basins and I hid behind Ian as he led Paul and I to an empty basin.

"You seem pleased," Emily said, standing from another basin and climbing into our with us.

I was horrified. No one wore a stitch of clothes and no one seemed to care at all.

"It was not so hard as we imagined," Ian said happily, handing me a cloth and soap.

"So I shall set a date?" Emily asked with an excited smile.

"I think... perhaps after we have managed it on three separate occasions. I do not want it to be a one time occurrence that cannot be repeated," Ian answered.

"Of course, you are right," Emily nodded. "Hailene, you are well? It was not too... taxing on you?"

"No, they were both gentlemen," I lied with a smile. I still hurt from Ian's rough handling.

She smiled, doubly pleased.

The hot water seemed to be soothing my tension and my aches and I began feeling drowsy as the others sat and talked.

It was Paul who jostled me as I began nodding off. "We should get her to bed, I think it has been a long and taxing day on her," he said softly to Ian.

I sat up and noted there were more people in the basin with us. I blushed furiously as the two men stood and Ian pulled me out along with them. This was really normal for them?!?

Paul wrapped me in a small, fluffy blanket and I stared at it a moment, then watched them as they used similar blankets to soak up all the water off of their skin as they wiped it along their limbs. I did the same, but stayed hidden in it as I did. They tossed theirs in a pile, but I kept hold of mine and took Paul's proffered hand.

They led me back to Ians huge rooms and back to the bedroom. His bedroom was larger than the small space my whole family lived in. It hit me then that mom was alone now. She wouldn't be able to afford rent on her pay alone, she was going to have to find a new place to stay, or get married again. She was alone. I felt tears well up as Ian tugged the small blanket away and helped me up into his huge bed.

"Are you well?" Paul asked, alarmed as he looked at my face.

"Yes, sorry! It's just... my mother is alone now and I was thinking about her. By now she has either moved into one of the singles halls or gotten married."

"Never be sorry for worrying over your family," Paul said softly, stroking my hair back.

He laid down on his back and Ian put an arm around me, moving me in close to Paul, sandwiching me tight between them as we both laid our heads on Paul's arms and shoulder. I had never slept next to anyone but Leona, but it was warm and comfortable and I was exhausted. I fell asleep quickly.

Paul woke me in the morning, leaning over me to kiss Ian. Ian mumbled something and pulled me in tight against him as Paul got dressed quietly and left the room.

"Where is he going?' I asked softly.

"He has duties to see to in the mornings," Ian said sleepily. "Mmm, you are so small. Easy to spoon. I have never had that," he said, curling more tightly around me. I felt his cock pressing against me, hard and ready and it shocked me to my core.

He turned me, facing him and leaned in, kissing me, forcing my mouth open as he reached down to touch me between my legs. I was stunned as I lay there, not knowing what to do. I tried to kiss him back, but I was mostly frozen in place as his fingers explored my slit, then he eased a finger into me and I gasped.

"Is that what you like?" he asked in a whisper, thrusting his finger into me roughly.

I didn't answer, unsure what to say. I didn't like it, not at all. It felt rough and intrusive and I was still sore. He rolled me to my stomach and shoved my legs wide with his knee as he mounted me from behind and held my wrist above my head. He reached down to guide his cock into me with his other hand, then rammed in roughly with a grunt, then took my other wrist and held it above my head.

He began thrusting, slow and hard, grunting and growling as he took me. I felt tears well up again, feeling like this wasn't right, this wasn't how it was supposed to be. I also knew Paul wouldn't like this and that upset me even more. It wasn't just the pain of his cock invading me, it was the pain in my heart that he wasn't who I thought he was.

His pace quickened and he was thrusting like a savage animal, roaring as he rammed. I cried out before I could help myself and he sounded exultant as he doubled his efforts to pull another from me. He let go of one wrist and reached under me to squeeze one of my breasts painfully. I cried out again and he shoved in hard, coming side of me with a fiercely triumphant cry.

I broke down sobbing and he rolled off of me, breathing heavily. "That was amazing," he said, panting. "I think... I think maybe I might like girls too. I liked that a lot. More than I ever imagined I might."

I said nothing as I faced away from him, trying to dry my eyes and get control of myself.

"Mmm. I will send for breakfast and some clothes for you. You will have to wear your dress from yesterday until they come, ok?" he asked, leaning over me and kissing my shoulder.

"K," I answered, not trusting my voice for more than a single syllable.

He got up and got dressed and I eased out of bed, trying not to show how much pain I was in. I didn't think he realized how much he had hurt me. Maybe I should say something? Maybe he hadn't meant to hurt me so much? No, it had excited him when I screamed and he had tried to make me scream again. He liked that he was causing me pain. He just didn't think I would mind it. Maybe he thought I enjoyed it?

"I will go ahead and send for clothes, but let's go eat with the others. I have a brush right there you can use."

"Thanks," I said softly, trying not to hobble to the dresser with the brush on it.

He walked far too quickly down the hall and held my chair at one of four huge tables. His mother was smiling as I looked around at all of the people. These were all family members? There were so many!

"Hailene, you are well?" Emily asked from across the table.

"Yeah," I smiled. "Didn't sleep well," I lied. "Not used to it here yet and I was thinking of home."

"Oh, of course. I can have Melany prepare something for you this evening to help you sleep. She is not family but she has a small Spark of Seeing. She can tell when a woman is with child and if the Spark is present. That is all, but it is very nice to know. She also knows the mixing of herbs and such to help with many things, and the birthing of babies."

I smiled, trying to find a comfortable way to sit. Everyone talked through breakfast and I stared at all of the food. I tried a piece of fruit for the first time in my life and was not disappointed.

After breakfast, everyone began dispersing and I stood when Ian did. "Hailene, I will see to your clothes and then I have a few things to do. Do you want me to have someone show you back to my rooms?"

I smiled. "May I look around a bit? Explore a little? Walk?" I needed to walk off my soreness and pain, plus I didn't want to be closed up in another room again.

"Of course! If you get lost, ask anyone how to get back to my rooms."

Get lost? How large was this place?!? "Thanks," I said, turning and taking off down the hall. I turned down a side hall, then another side hall, then another. I didn't know where I was going, but I did know I wanted away from all of the people who looked like they wanted to sit me down and talk to me. They were all very nice, but I didn't want to explain to thirty different people what life was like on the 7th level over and over again.

I turned down a smaller hall and remembered that there were halls like this in Kitsume's home and they were for servants. Was this where the servants lived? How did they hire servants, I wondered. As I went further down, I could smell food being prepared and I heard the sounds of people talking and pots banging. I peeked into a huge kitchen and a lot of people bustling around and talking happily as they worked.

I eased back and stood there a while, looking down another hall. I saw a man come out of a room and he had a box of something, carrying it to the kitchens. He never looked at me at all. A storeroom, I was guessing. No one would find me in a storeroom, I would be safe from being tracked down to talk.

I slipped in and stared at the huge room full of metal shelves. They held boxes and bins and crates. More food than I had ever seen in my life. I went back and back and back and the light got more and more dim as I went. I made it to the end and sat down on a pile of sacks that looked like they were used to carry loose things. I curled up, trying to think, trying to work out what I should say to Ian.

"Trying to hide from someone?" a male voice asked from across the back wall, in the opposite corner.

I sat up. "Oh! No, sorry. I just needed a little space from all of the talking..." I said breathlessly. I realized he wasn't going to tell on me. A servant, probably trying to avoid duties. I sat back.

"You don't like talking?"

"Not really used to it. So many questions and expectant faces and retelling the same thing over and over again."

"Most people like the attention."

"I suppose I am not most people. It is a bit overwhelming to me."

"I understand, I feel the same way. Too many people, too much talking. It makes me anxious."

"Why work here then? Don't you have a choice in that?"

The man moved closer and I could see him now. He was an older man, closer to thirty, tall and strong. Kistume would have had him as a guard if she had found him first. He sat down near me. "Servants don't always get to choose," he said softly. "Where they work. Some are born into it, others are sold into it. Some are... forced into it when they are born without the Spark in the lower families. It is better to have a child in service to the higher families than it is to send them below."

"I see. I had assumed the servants were hired."

"Servants aren't mistreated by any means. They are well cared for, fed well, have nice rooms, plenty of free time and leisure opportunities. They fare much better than those below, to be sure. How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"So young. From below?"

"Yes. My sister showed Spark and I was taken and sold to the family here. They are very nice, but it wasn't really my choice."

"Your own Spark must be strong."

"The Seer said it would be."

"You are very lucky."

"So it would seem. Do you have the Spark yourself? I guess you wouldn't be a servant if you did," I said dismissing it quickly, embarrassed that I had probably embarrassed him.

"You say that like maybe you don't feel like it was lucky."

"My sister was obsessed with coming to the upper levels, having the Spark. I never was. I was fine where I was. I will miss it. Miss my family and friends."

"I see. A new place is hard, I guess. With no friends."

"And only here for my power and what I can do for them," I agreed dismally. Immediately I knew I had probably said too much and he might tell. "But they are nice here. A lot nicer than the second level where my sister went. They have been good to me. Still. I wouldn't be here if I weren't going to come into a large Spark. Using people is what they do, even if they are nicer about it here."

"I suppose you are right. Most people don't see it that way, they want to get up to a better place."

"I was fine where I was. There's more up here, but I wasn't really wanting below."

"How far down?"

"Seventh."

"Wow! That's a long way to come. Most would have been more than excited to get out of there."

"Like I said, I have family and friends there. What good is a Spark if it is someone else's to use and not my own."

"You put a lot into perspective. What's your name?"

"Hailene Travis. Yours?"

"Most call me Hank."

"Most?"

"Nickname, not my given name. I hate my given name."

"I see. Are you going to get in trouble for being back here?"

"Nah. Someone is probably looking for me, but I mostly do my own thing. As long as I do my job I am mostly left alone. I'm like you. Too many people isn't really my thing. How long until you are twenty?"

"Just under a year."

"Emily have you married off yet?"

"Not yet. She is trying to see if Ian can... stomach me."

He snorted. "How does Paul feel about that?"

"He is very nice and accommodating."

"Yeah. Accommodating. That is the right word for Paul. He accommodates too much if you ask me. Watch Ian. He may seem nice and act nice, but he has a dark streak a mile wide. Say it won't work for you if you have to, Emily will see you with someone else."

"I don't think that will work," I said fearfully, sitting up.

"No? Why not?"

"Because I don't think he has any issue being with me at all. He... he has done so twice now. Once with Paul and once without."

Hank leaned back, looking thoughtful. "Did he hurt you?"

I pressed my lips together, refusing to answer.

Hank looked at me, studying my face in the dim light. "Have you been to Melany? Has his seed caught?"

"What? No. It is too soon for that."

"It's Spark, she would know. She is attuned to birthing babies and feeling them. She's felt a life flutter as early as an hour later. Come on, I will take you to her. We can see."

"What's the point?"

"If it hasn't caught yet, you can pick another," he said with a shrug. "Emily would let you as long as you aren't already seeded."

I stood up, feeling both hopeful and terrified. Hank took my hand and I had a brief fond memory for Simion and how he hoped to have me. I realized I was thinking of this man the same way. He seemed nice like Simion. He had to know that while Emily might let me marry a close cousin or nephew, it would never be a servant.

He knocked on a door at the end of the servants hall, then hardly waited before going in. "Hello Melany, you remember me, right?" he asked quickly. "Hank?"