The Spark Ignites Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally decided it was time find out who my bedmate was, and turned my head to look down. All I saw was a pair of black horns, and short red hair. The rest of her body was under the blanket, but I didn't need to see her face to know it was Kari, and, judging by what I just saw on my fan, she was naked. Some hazy memories came back to me, feelings of pleasure, but no images. I tried to scoot away from her, but her arm tightened around my chest, and kept me right where I was. Her head shifted, and nuzzled into the side of my chest. This caused the blanket to fall away from her face, and I could see her satisfied grin as she slept soundly.

Before I could try and extract myself without waking her up, the door opened, and in walked Nereah, clad in a pair of short shorts and a sports bra. She had been jogging I guess, but the smirk on her face was absolutely smug. It was an 'I told you so' smile, and I didn't like it one bit. I cut her snarky comment off before she could even open her mouth.

"Don't, just don't, I can't say you were right yet, because last night is still hazy."

She shut it, and grabbed my pair of underwear that was hanging from the doorknob, her grin widening, now almost ear to ear. I wasn't going to like what she was about to say, I knew it before she even opened her mouth. As she stepped further into our room, she walked around the random pieces of clothing scattered everywhere. I saw my shirt and pants flung to either side of the room, and Kari's top was hung from a floor lamp Nereah kept by a reading chair, a good fifteen feet from both the bed, and door. She must have flung it hard to get it on there...

"Well, you were making all kinds of noises last night, and that tells me all I need to know about how right I am, and you know it. Besides, after that, you should feel a bit more internally balanced now than you were before, can't complain about that."

And there it was, I had known her for five years, and I still didn't know how she seemed to know me better than I did at times. It was like she knew what I needed, before even I did. She also seemed to know how to help me get a grasp on my powers, which I didn't really question much. It just made sense, she was from the other side, she must know about fire magic. But the last thing that she said, how did she know that? Before I could ask, I heard a soft moan coming from the dragon hugging me. Kari shifted in her sleep, and I could feel her heartbeat accelerate from the pace it had when she was fully under.

It took a few seconds, but she finally opened her eyes, and looked directly into mine. Her face then split into a beatific smile. She sat up, letting the blanket fall from her, and it was very clear that I was right, she was entirely naked. She put one hand over her head, and the other one gripped it as she stretched, showing off her moderately sized chest. Her nipples, fully erect, stared me in the eyes, and I couldn't drag my gaze from them. After a few moments of this, my attention was grabbed by a pair of laughs.

"Hmmm, you were right Nereah, he is a boob man, he can't drag his eyes away from them. He definitely enjoyed them last night too."

"Of course I was right, I've had him all to myself for almost three years now, I know all his little details."

I finally pulled my eyes off the excellent pair of tits, and looked at the two women, I guess now it was my two women. They were just smiling at me, laughing lightly as they talked a bit, most of it I just tried to ignore. Nereah was talking about a couple of my weak spots, and Kari was very invested in it, nodding with her whole body. This also brought my eyes back to her tits, as they bounced along in her excitement. I really was a sucker for breasts, always had been, really. They definitely had a chance to derail my entire thought process. Thankfully, after I got with Nereah, that issue was mostly subdued, I had hers to play with most days, and that curbed my libido.

"And if you wrap your tongue around his co-"

"Okay, could you talk about my junk later, preferably when I'm not in the room?"

I cut off Nereah midsentence, I wasn't in the mood to hear her gossip about my dick, it was still odd, knowing what I had done last night, even if I didn't remember most of it. They both just laughed at me, but moved the topic on to other things. I sat back and recollected my thoughts. After a few moments, I remembered what I was going to ask.

"Nereah, how did you know my powers would feel calmer after Kari and I, did that."

That caused their chat to die down, and put a frown on Nereah's face. I didn't like that; it was a frown I only saw when she was getting serious. She had never had to turn it on me before, but I had seen it when she looked at employees of hers that screwed up horribly. She walked over to the bed, and dropped down next to me.

"I'm guessing you also want to know how I know so much about your powers, right?"

I nodded, that was my next question, after she answered my first one. She took a moment to compose her thoughts before speaking.

"Well, I know about yours in particular, because my grandfather was the last bearer of the curse."

That was the last thing I expected to hear from her. She was related to someone who used Hellflame? It made sense, if she was around him, she would know things I could never hope to know. My father wasn't the biggest fan of all the new races popping up everywhere, he tolerated them, but he discouraged us from digging too deeply into their knowledge. This still shocked me pretty deeply, was that the reason Nereah sought me out to begin with? She knew how powerful I could become, and wanted in on the ground floor? So many questions, so few answers. Nereah, heedless of my internal ramblings continued on.

"He left me journals about what this curse does to you, and how to mitigate some of its effects. One way he found was women, he had over twenty assorted wives and mistresses, and it helped keep him level, but he also didn't have the same willpower you do. He needed that many, I doubt you need even half of that"

Twenty? That was insane, how the hell had he kept that many women happy with him, furthermore, why did he have that many? It couldn't be just willpower, I didn't think I had some sort of special amount of it, I just didn't listen to the niggling feelings my powers got when I was agitated. That wasn't that unique, was it? Nereah shook her head as she watched the gears turn in my mind. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders, hugging me tightly. I leaned my head on her shoulder, trying to wrap it around what was going on.

"It is unique, the last four users had little real control over themselves. They got power, and it corrupted them. It took someone else reigning them in to get their powers under control. You kept control, even in your darkest days, you keep it locked away. Even when you lost yourself in the pain of your past, you never drowned in it. That power drew me to you, and made me fall in love with you."

That made my heart stop beating for a moment. We avoided the L word, she just never said it, and I wasn't confident in telling her that I loved her. If I wasn't already on the verge of a breakdown, that would have put me there. As it was, it helped me center myself, but it wore me out.

I felt another pair of arms wrap around my body as Kari joined the embrace. Her body was warmer than Nereah's and lent even more comfort to the moment. Sucking in a sharp breath, I placed my arms around both of them. Even though this was entirely new to me, having two women like this, it felt strangely right, besides, I knew Kari cared about me, almost as much as Nereah did. I was her treasure, she called me that before, and I guess it struck me a bit deeper than I had originally thought. We stayed like that for a while, just hugging. Soon, I fell asleep, the warmth and comfort of both my lovers combined with that bombshell wore me out.