All Comments on 'The Spark Ignites Pt. 01'

by Spartan_Preferred

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
Alright

I kinda like where this is going, I hope your next chapter will be just as good..

IWishICouldWriteIWishICouldWriteover 2 years ago

'Please, sir, I want some more.'

ToughCrowdToughCrowdover 2 years ago

You, my friend, are a master in the making and this is a work of art being crafted. This story has so much potential, am practically drooling just thinking about where you’ll take us next

txcrackertxcrackerover 2 years ago
What he said !

What he said! ToughCrowd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic. More pease.

Rdk781Rdk781over 2 years ago

Great start let's see where you take us!...More please you left room for 20 how many will our hero have?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

IWishICouldWrite MORE?!

powerstick2025powerstick2025over 2 years ago

This is one of the best hooks I have read in a long time. I really hope that you keep going and keep writing because you have a massive amount of potential here.

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55over 2 years ago

Great start. Great potential for story, character, and world development. Maybe a bit more fleshed out character descriptions in the future, in particular characters height.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really, really good.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I didn't care too much for your beginning. This started out pretty much as a normal reality story before transitioning into the fantasy genre. Don't get me wrong, I like fantasy and I grew up reading Tolkien and playing AD&D. I just didn't like the way that you presented the switch over. It was confusing to say the least.

I started enjoying the story eventually, but it wasn't until you brought Kari the red dragon into it. I like Alariel and the Korean police officer too. I just couldn't become invested in the story until Kari came along. That being said, I'm probably not going to continue reading this. 3/5

Galway_scubaGalway_scubaover 2 years ago

I'd read this even if you left out the erotica. The characters are compelling and obviously have depths you intend to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't wait for the next part; any ETA?

Spartan_PreferredSpartan_Preferredover 2 years agoAuthor

Sadly at the moment all shifts at my job are down a man, making my days hectic and tiring. I don’t always have the desire to write after work, I do have a couple other projects in the works though. So stay tuned for those. Thank you all for the support.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 2 years ago

This is a very intriguing start; I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here.

I will say that it'll be more satisfying for your readers (and you'll have more success on here), if you're able to continue one story somewhat consistently, rather than updating multiple stories sporadically... But I also get as a writer that brains often don't let you work that way.

ladidah89ladidah89over 2 years ago

An enjoyable start, always a sucker for urban fantasy and this has the showing of a good one. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just finished reading for second time. FANTASTIC! Waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Wow!! Great story! Thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was interested in reading your story after seeing the title synopsis, I haven’t read it because you very kindly noted that it includes scenes of incest which is a very hard no for me. I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for being thoughtful. Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story, but why the fuck did the mc not seek help from an angel to help him!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why the fuck!? would he trust a fallen angel? Thats just retarded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpartan_Preferred@Spartan_Preferred
306 Followers
Just a man who was inspired by friends to pick up my keyboard, and start rambling. Thanks guys, and thank you to everyone who’s read my works.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES