All Comments on 'The Spatulas'

by MeanBlackjack

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 11 years ago
Good News/Bad News

Let's start with the bad ones:

This story needs proofreading like Romney needs a miracle (and a brain)!

- Alison is taking off gloves, she never wore

- Gillian straddles Alison but it's Alison who gets off Gillian

- Gillian takes her bra off twice in less then two minutes

- James twice penetrates Gillians pussy for the first time

I know how this happened, dude. I don't want to be a pest, but as you always point out my mistakes to me, you can expect from me to do the same. You've written the story, and like any other writer, you had made changes, developed something, reduced something, and in this process you've lost track - happens to all of us.

Next time just get your story proofread - I'd even volunteer

But let's get to the good news:

This story is fucking hot, dude! Besides the "minor" details mentioned above, the story is just smoking! A very clever and funny start, a hot and classy setting and quite compelling characters... What more can someone ask for?

I'm (once again) looking forward for your next story - but take your time and get it proofread to avoid mistakes.

MaitreNuit

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gillian

Did you know that Gillian was a stripper in the movie Choke and is seen topless? Might want to do some research. I found that out just by searching Gillian on Google. Makes your first couple of paragraphs about the actresses wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeanBlackjack@MeanBlackjack
Hey, Name's MeanBlackjack but I tend to prefer Blackjack. That username was taken thought so it'll have to do ;) I enjoy writing celebrity erotica and I have recently branched out into video game erotica and normal people erotica. I enjoy RP so feel free to get in contact...