The Special Gift on Christmas Eve

Story Info
Christmas Eve, and the first time a young couple enjoy anal.
958 words
3.93
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've read any of my stories, you know who I am and what I'm pretty much all about sexually. I stayed single until I was damn near forty and lived my sexual life to the fullest. There are many stories, some may seem to many like fantasy, but I've lived every one of them and written them down as well as I can recall.

Holidays are always special. For example, there are thousands, (maybe tens of thousands) of stories, told and untold, about wives and lovers allowing their sex partner to sample anal sex as a special birthday, anniversary, or even Christmas or Hanukkah gift. Anal sex still seems to have enough mystique about it for both sexes, to merit a special place in the intimacy scoresheet of both men and women.

The first time I had anal sex was with my very first sexual partner and it happened on Christmas Eve. She was a beautiful girl I'd been hot for quite a long time and ended up dating as my first serious romance. That winter night in her family's living room, after everyone else had gone to bed, and were hopefully fast asleep. we were screwing in front of the slowly dying fire in the big brick fireplace. The lights on the Christmas tree gave off a warm romantic glow. It was close to two in the morning and we were sure nobody would come downstairs. Even if someone had to use the bathroom, the main facility was on the second floor, and for as many times as we'd done our late-night exploits nobody had ever come down.

At that young adult age, we were both in the experimental stages of our sexuality and somebody, probably me, mentioned that was too bad I always had to pull out of her tight little pussy and either cum on her belly, breasts, or back depending on the situation. Often, with enough warning, I'd cum in her mouth. She either enjoyed or didn't mind swallowing my cum or having to clean up her body each time, but I'm not sure which as I was young and stupid and never thought to ask.

Anyway, this time, we agreed that no harm would come from squirting my load in her butt. It would eliminate any clean-up or getting jizz on her mom's carpet, so hey...win/win.

She had a perfectly shaped, round, firm butt that I always liked to walk behind, and maybe once or twice had entertained thoughts of fucking. Truthfully, neither of us had any experience using the alternate orifice as a point of entry, as our mutual encounters were the only ones either of us had ever had. The more we thought and whispered about it that night, the more we wanted to try it.

While we were discussing an anal finish we were having a slow, gentle fuck as we always did when her family was sleeping upstairs. Anticipation and youth made my cock incredibly hard, and she was dripping a river of pussy juice on the folded towel we'd learned to put under her ass while we fucked. When I felt my orgasm coming, I whispered to her "I'm coming."

As I withdrew from her soaking pussy, she raised her legs and put her feet over her head positioning her tight little pink butthole at the perfect angle. She reached down and guided my slippery cock to the chosen opening, and pushed upward against its glistening head. Without drama or hesitation, the head of my cock was suddenly in the tightest place it had ever been. Only the very head, but the full head, of my cock was inside her butt, and it felt like it was in a fire. It immediately began to pulsate as stream after stream of cum made the voyage into her virgin ass.

It was so tight and so hot, I asked her if it was alright. "Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No," she said and the smile on her face told me we just might have hit a winner.

"Did you like me coming in there?" I asked.

"I kind of liked it," she replied. I noticed she was still smiling up at me, looking adorable with her feet beside her ears, and I realized that the head of my cock was still in her rear firepit. I began to pull it out, but she put her hands on my ass and held me still.

"Pull it out slowly, so it won't hurt when it slips past the opening," she whispered.

I said, "It's shrinking. In a minute it'll be smaller and then you can push it out when you're ready."

She said, "Okay," and in a minute or so we were uncoupled. We nearly fell asleep right there half-naked on her living-room floor, but luckily I roused myself enough to get my pants on and walk a couple of miles to my home.

Anal finishes became a part of our love-making until she got a prescription for birth control pills. I didn't cum in her ass every time mind you, but it was a pleasant way to mix up the happy endings, and every time was special. We dated for a few years and she always liked it when I'd cum in her mouth. We even usually had a washcloth standing by to clean up her belly, breasts, or back if my cum landed on those favorite spots.

Our anal endings eventually evolved into occasional long anal sessions. My first love would occasionally ask me for anal sex and always enjoyed it as much as I did and still do. She is probably the reason I love anal so much and always seek women who'll share their butt with me.