The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a huge laugh from the students. I said, "The Mayor and commissioner and the good Captain here are going to have me broke I am running out of five dollar bills for the compliments."

"I am sure the department of health will be here to help with the shock or stress of what we all saw but you guys will have to wait in line because I am first."

Seriously guys this just goes to show that under this Mayor and his commissioner the training provided is the best in the world and I believe that with all my heart. Thanks to them I still got one and no holes in it."

And I started clapping followed by the whole auditorium.

When I stopped it calmed down and said, "What we are here for is to discuss and show you another side to the coin. This person that tried to put my lights out had to be taking out he could not of been wounded he proved he was willing to kill so he was too dangerous to leave alive with all your guys safety and mine."

"However there is another type of criminal equally as dangerous in their own element and these are the people that sell the drugs that provide these cartels to hire people like you just saw. One of these criminals is standing alongside of me right now."

This criminal was a major supplier for this school. Her locker looked like a drug store for coke. A few months ago she was given a 20 year sentence and I thought under the proper environment she could change."

"She was released in my custody as a servant and basically anything else I wanted this girl the courts were sceptical to say the least but she has not been in school the last few months as she was a coke addict and is just now returning to being human.

When we brought her to school she admitted her locker had drugs in it and I called the Captain here and when the locker was opened a lot of drugs were found now even though she is now clean these drugs and many more were used to addict some of you."

"This criminal was facing another 10 years in prison and I stepped up and another agreement of an additional 3 years of servitude was reached between the justice department and me."

"I am again taking on the responsibility that if she breaks the law I will be charged."

One of the students yelled and said, "So is she your sex slave."

I went to answer and my slave spoke up and said, "Master may I answer?"

I nodded go ahead not knowing what she was going to say.

"I am Elli May, slave to Scott Hanson. The man who saved me from prison where as we all know what would happen to a young girl my size in there. He has helped me along with his family through a time I wanted to die at times. I am definitely the maid and rightly so."

"As for sex he could take me at anytime but he did not I gave myself to him and anyway I could please him I owe him everything and if I can repay a small portion with my worthless body he is welcome to it"

"I hope that one day I will be able to return to society a better person and a person like Scott would be my goal."

I stepped in and said, "I told you, I was out of five dollar bills and I kissed her fore head."

Scott said, "The point we are all trying to make, we all got choices and bad choices could end you here like she is cuffed collared and leg iron if you're lucky. Prison is the alterative and so far coming out of prison the reoffend rate is higher than you can imagine."

With that I close unless my colleagues have something further. The applause started and went for a good ten minutes Mrs Dagger had to ring the bell and said students will have an extended lunch until 9 am tomorrow" with that there was more applause.

I had to sit down I started to shake and said, "I wish I had one of docs fixes I could use one."

The mayor had a flask and said sip this."

It was my first taste of alcohol but it did stop the shakes. The mayor said, "Scott you are the modern day batman I said it as a joke but you just keep proving it."

"If I prove it any more I will be dead man that was close. I knew there was a reason I hated those damn lights my family was on me in a second after it was over we were escorted out to the commissioner's car Mary and Brad brought the cars home.

Chapter 30

Everybody followed us to the house, justice, the mayor, the school committee, some teachers and Mrs. Dagger.

They all came in and I seen everybody was following I asked the commissioner I am out of my league where do I get caters at this short notice. Scott that is not necessary they are coming to honour you.

"They are coming to my home it would be rude not to have something for them."

Mary spoke up, "Always thinking of others."

The commissioner made a call and said, "A truck is in route and another will follow. I was going to ask if you had enough liquor but that was stupid I seen your wine cellar."

In the home I stood at the door and invited our guess in we were mulling around the foyer and I went into the office and opened the bar and ask does anybody know about wine. One of the school committee members said, "We do."

"I said, "If you would do the honours the wine is down there bring up what would be appropriate."

"She said that would depend on the horderves. The commissioner said, "It is chesses, in route on the first truck."

The committee members came up and said, "Do you know what you have down there?"

I said, "Nope don't drink don't want to."

"You have some of the rarest wines in the world some of those bottles are over one hundred thousand dollars."

"Good then I have something worthy for my guest."

"You are kidding?"

Marsha standing close by said, "Master don't kid bring it up wine is meant to be enjoyed and he wants to share it."

They asked, "Where are the wine glasses."

"I am just a dumb country boy when it comes to this stuff. Slave Eli front and center." I had taking off her shackles and she was there, "Yes my master,"

"These ladies want to know where the wine glasses are."

"Regular crystal or the good ones, Master". I ask the committee does it matter and they said, "This expensive wine should have high quality crystal."

Good stuff slave," "Master I need you in the office again. Card punch in 9696 I did and a wall moves down and a whole lighted wall of all the finest French, Russian, German, and Swiss, crystal it is all vacuum sealed press 9797 to open we heard the air rush in and the glass sink into the floor. I said help yourselves.

They started serving the wine and told people the cost and to be careful with their glasses they probably cost 50,000 apiece. I stood up and said they are glasses to hold a beverage enjoy them and yourself.

The caterers arrived just in time with the chesses. Everyone was talking and they kept thanking me and I had decided to do one more thing so I got Brad and went down stairs into the gold room and brought out three bars of gold.

With everybody mulling around the foyer I stood on a chair and said, "Everybody I have been doing so much talking publicly I really wish to thank my teachers. But I would like to present a small gift to show my appreciation."

"First off to the head of this city for making sure we have the tools to keep people like me safe proven this morning."

Brad handed him a brown paper bag weighing about 30 pounds. Brad past it to him, the Mayor said, "A piece of lead thanks Scott just what I needed." He open the bag and let it fall away exposing a bar of gold.

I said, "That is for your war chest to make sure we keep you working right where you are."

Everybody clapped their hands in approval.

"Next I have one for the people that saved my life and many more throughout our community and Brad said, "Here is your lead bar," he let the paper fall away.

"Commissioner that is earmarked for the team that saved my life whatever they need in the way of gear they have it if that is not enough I will see if I can get my slaves to work harder in the mine to get more."

And last But not least I picked up the gold bar and presented to Mrs Dagger. "This is for our school to spend as you see fit no one telling you how it is yours to spend. I looked at the school committee and they nodded knowing better than to take me on.

I said principal Dagger if you would like to by the girls a school uniform that would be nice but the miniskirts need to be 2 inches shorter to show off their real beauty.

She said, "I am afraid they would be showing more than their beauty." Everyone laughed as they knew it was a joke showing off my youthful age.

The mayor said, "I wish they had skirts as short as they do when I went to school."

Marsha came over with Eli and Marsha said, "What were not enough your board already."

I said smiling, "You can't blame a guy from trying."

Marsha said, "I think you should put all the guys in Speedo shorts that way us girls can tell at a glance which boys were interested in." All the girls in the room clapped.

"So you want me to where Speedos to school tomorrow"

"Absolutely note we got enough girls after you now, there is no way to keep them off if they see what you're packing."

Marsha said, "Elli, we could where our bikinis see how many heads we can turn."

I said, "I best be quiet before I get in real trouble."

"Smart move," Monique said. The party lasted till the evening people coming and going by 7 pm it winded down. I hired the caterers to clean up and Eli said, "That is my job."

"Your job is to see all the wine glasses get back properly then get up to my room."

Eli was now pleased to serve her master she was enjoying his big cock and the tenderness in which he made love.

Later that evening Stan said he needed to put cams on the grounds I took him into the security room he seen the set up and said he wanted to put a secure building near the gate and copy feeds into it there are too many nut jobs that want you.

This compound need to be secured for you to enjoy.

Fine make it happen let me know what you need but make it comfortable for the force.

That night Elli and Mary were there taking turns riding my pole their pussies were so tight and I was being muscle fucked each time they lowered themselves onto my pole. As I cum Mary grabbed the base of my cock and stopped me from empty my total load into Eli she jumped off and Mary sucked the rest of me off.

I told Brad and Sam they needed to work these two horny bitches over good. Monique come here and show me how a beautiful women fucks and she was dripping watching the show she teased my cock back to life and lowered her pussy on to my pole at the bottom she just sat there and flexed her muscles massaging my cock.

Later that evening after we had sex I felt another presence sucking my cock it was Brad he said, "Master I just needed a fix."

I knew this was not the case as he just had my pill yesterday he just wanted to suck me off. My sister's boyfriend now reduced to wanting to suck my cock. "Yep life is grand."

I worked in my lab the next few nights and got The doc on a pill that once a month he need to suck me off just to keep him in line and I made Sam once every 3 weeks however even though I did the same for Brad he and Mary used to tag team a lot more frequently.

Marsha was now showing and was getting a lot of support from school. I over overheard some of them say they wish it was me that made them pregnant.

Brenda used to dig Elli hard at every opportunity. She was a beautiful looking girl but the attitude was something else. One day she was the first at her lunch table I went over to talk to her. "Brenda do you have a problem with me or is it guys in general."

"Listen you fast talking fancy pants, stay away from me I don't want anything to do with any of your kind."

"Brenda that is fine, but before I go, may I ask why what have I done to make you hate me so much?"

"You men are all alike. You treat us as sex slaves for your enjoyment you got poor Marsha knocked up and I bet it won't be long before Eli will be to."

"Did you ever think that it is what Marsha wanted?"

"Yea right brainwash them to your way of thinking."

"Brenda I am sorry you feel that way but thank god you're in a minority or this would be the last generation on earth. There would be no one to populate this earth did you ever consider that. You may have a twisted hate for the males of this world and somewhere in your past I am guessing you or someone close to you was hurt but the world is not like that."

"It most certainly is now fuck off."

I got up and went back to my table perplexed with what her problem was. Marsha and Eli were at our table eating and they said, "Did you get anywhere with the ice queen." Do you guys know what her problem is?"

Nope I have known her since grade one she was that always that way."

"To bad she has a nice figure almost as good as yours Elli."

Elli blushed and Mary said, "And I am chopped liver I suppose. I looked at Mary and said nope your prime rib much better than liver, don't you think so Marsha?"

"They are both better looking than I am but I got something they haven't, I got your baby growing in me.

Gee I don't know about that Eli said, "All while I was drying out he said he was going to make me pregnant, but maybe he is lying like other guys. What do you think Marsha is our batman a liar or a man of his word?"

Marsha was quick to come back and said, "If my master said he would make you pregnant then you can take that to the bank. He is a master of his word; that I stake my life and the life of our baby on."

I said, "Elli is that what you want slave."

"I only want what you promised master what was it yes I remember one kid for every year, or is Brenda right."

Master if you promised her that then I want the same at least.

Chapter 31

"Ok slaves we well discus it tonight."

"Mary said we best change the subject the big top is pitched high," as Mary grabbed his hard cock.

The 5 minute bell rang and we headed for class I was surrounded by girls but Marsha had one arm Mary the other with Elli walked ahead wiggling her ass to keep me entertained.

Back in class we were in lab I noticed a lot of the girls were talking and looking at me. Guess I was a good topic after all I put myself out there for it so I guess I well be a gossip point. I went to go to the washroom missed it at lunch I had just left the room when two of the cheer squad were also heading to the wash room but as I entered the boys the girls went into the girls.

About 30 seconds later they entered the boys and grabbed me one kissed me while one grabbed my cock and said, "Go ahead I will hold it," Lynnette said while Ronda was kissing me I went instantly hard. I said, "girls I appreciate this but I got a girl friend."

Ronda said, "Yes and a slave and whole bunch of us girls that want your cock inside us you are the hottest guy in school."

"Yea and if we get caught in here I will be the hottest guy expelled from school." They continued to play and say they didn't care they wanted my pole in them.

I squirmed away and said, "You two are too beautiful to have fun with in this setting. I would like to enjoy your bodies as you may want to do with me. Let's meet at my home where you may be treated properly with dignity." Ronda French kissed me while Lynnette sucked my cock and I finally had to insist. They reluctantly stopped and we just left and two guys were coming in they looked but said nothing and as I passed one give me the thumbs up.

At last period, my home room teach said, "Mr Hanson may I see you in my office for a moment. Yes Miss Stapleton, and I followed this 25 year old 5'5" all 110 lbs soaking wet with d tits and a nice mini skirt that every once in a while you would get a flash of her panties. It was every guy in class wet dream to pound that tight ass.

Once in the room she said I just have to hug you I know it is not proper but you are more mature than most of the teachers here and she hugged me pushing those nice tits into my chest as I put my arms around her and let my hands drop to her ass cheeks and gave them a squeeze she hugged me tighter and said, "You even know how to treat a women and what she likes," as she kissed me I just played with her ass cheeks not wanting to take too much advantage she broke the kiss and said, "I may need that daily."

"With that beautiful hair and fantastic face and features I may not be able to control myself Jean," as I felt her ass once more. She just sighed and said, "Well the reason I called you in here other than wanting you that is the other teachers gave me the test quizzes you asked the principal to get. Elli is a real mess she shouldn't even be in high school."

I looked at the test and I was turning red. I could feel the burning sensation. "Fuck," I said and Jean said, "I would love to but cant during class." Wow this I was not expecting looks like I got a sub who would have guessed.

"Yes your right it won't be here but you will report to my house when you're done school."

"You can't talk to me like that."

I grabbed he and drove my hand up her skirt her panties were soaked and I put a finger into her sloppy pussy and said, "You will do as your told Jean."

"Yes sir," she said and I kissed her with tongue while I fingered her she started to shudder and I stopped. "Please more finish me," she begged.

"Now be where I told you to be Jean."

Yes sir I will be there by 4 pm.

I took out my two fingers I took one and sucked it clean and said sweat taste and stuck the other finger in her mouth to clean off. She did and was moaning wanting to cum and I said, no masturbating until you get to the house."

"Yes sir," Jean said. She fixed her hair and dress and we went back to the class the guys all looked at me with jealousy in their eyes. I said, "Thanks for this paperwork; I will work on correcting the problem. School got out we went in the parking lot Lynnette and Ronda had their car parked behind mine. I had forgot about them and said oh well.

We reached the house at 2:45 and went in we all stripped and Lynnette said 'What is this and I said, "You're in my home and it is a nude home so I have better access to my slaves are you coming in or not. You want us to strip in front of the guys. Sure you want to have fun so what's the problem." Mary said, "Master do you want me to leave?"

"No I don't think so they wanted to fuck me in the washroom now we are in private and they are shy. Well girls you can stay or leave ,"and Marsha came on my arm chair and I started to play with her cunt.

Brad started on Mary and Slave Eli was making the tea. The girls looked at each other and then stripped they wanted me that bad I had Marsha go play with Sam as I took each one of these tight ass girls. God they were tight and knew how to squeeze my cock just right.

I gave them both a drink and said, "enjoy yourselves." It was about 3:45 when I finished fucking both of them and told them about Mary and they didn't believe me.

I said, "Well when you can't cum tomorrow just come here to get relief. They laughed and said we got we wanted we fucked batman and we are at the peak of our ovulation so you will be supporting our two kids and us in a style we want. You were a great fuck but I don't think we will be back.

Fine suit yourselves. I went to kiss them they pulled away and they said, "We got what we wanted and they left." As they drove out the drive way I went to raise the gate and Jean was arriving. When she came in I met her at the door nude she was shocked and I said, "Welcome to our home now get those clothes off."

"We live in a free environment here." "I thought it was just us."

"It will be just us but everybody sees everybody here no secrets. I am going to fuck that beautiful pussy and play with that nice ass and in the meantime you can enjoy yourself with me or anyone else you like. They are my slaves as I think you are a natural one."