The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 10

Story Info
Reciving medals.
9.6k words
4.62
9.1k
5

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 46

"You don't mind putting yourself out there."

"Nope he kept calling me boy, so don't get respect he shouldn't expect respect."

"Your advance team is here Commander Grimes my head of security and part of the local police force is showing them the set up. It wasn't long and caters arrived my girls all in their short maid uniforms. The Premier arrived with the mayor commissioner and a bunch of RCMP in their red dress uniforms. I said, "I thought this place was big it got small real quick."

The florist arrived with fresh flowers for the rooms the girls took care of that. In came a truck with the American podium they set it up in the foyer with the Canadian and American flag. An ABC news affiliate pulled up with CNN and CBC, they set up in the foyer as well.

I wanted to tell them and before I got the words out of my mouth, "We know indirect lighting we know batman."

"Elli I need you again." She showed up and I said, "Another TV appearance."

"Yes master," she said. The Premier said, "She called you master." "Yep, when Elli is at home that what she calls me."

She comes back and I fasten her cuffs ball and chain and collar. "Cameramen where is the best place for this criminal to stand so that most of the time she is in the picture." They positioned her and I put a piece of tape on the floor.

The president arrived with the governor general he was still in the dark everyone was ushered up to the landing except for the three of us. Chairs had been set up and then the song lyrics played when the president entered a room.

He walked up to the podium and he said, "Welcome fellow citizens of my country and of Canada. I am in the home that some of you have heard a lot about Mr Scott Hanson also known by some as Batman. I am here this evening with Prime Minister Stephen Clapper. Over the past few weeks what seemed to be a fall through the crack thing is so much bigger."

"Canada has suspended high school competitive sports. I will now present Prime Minister Stephen Clapper."

Stephen took the stand and said, "First time for everything here I am standing at the podium with the American eagle." He reached in his pocket and came up with a small Canadian flag on a stick which he placed in front of him and said, "Now people can remember me."

"Down to business this young man found out that the schools had a policy of writing a contract that basically stated attend practices and games and you would get a slide on courses. It started off with one cheer leader then all then the hockey team and so on it was across the board well it became so big and vast it couldn't be swept under a rug and this young man made sure of that. I am going to turn the mechanics of this over to him he tells it better than I and with more passion ladies and gentlemen I give you our own version of batman Scott Hanson."

I took the stand and moved the Canadian flag and said I told you guys before I am out of 5 dollar bills. I reached in my pocket and I brought out the twin flags American and Canadian that cross each other. "People on both sides of the border this is a criminal convicted of drug dealing and other offenses pointing to Elli."

"This can be your daughter or your son look how beautiful she is but yet she is an uneducated criminal. if she were let go on the street tomorrow the only job she is qualified for is to use her body."

"Unfortunately there is an even more cynical part she does not know how to make change so she would be ripped off and could be convince she owed the john and I kid you not."

"I have her math test she can't add. How could this grade 10 student not add simple math. She was the head cheerleader and here is the contract and I read it."

"This poor creature is not alone if she were none of us would be here today. We checked with our law enforcement checked 10 % of these that fall through the crack committed suicide 1 made it and 8 ended up in a life a crime. That is 8 out of every 10 were known to the police."

"Were still only talking a few people so what watch this in my school alone there are 55 of these contracts in five years after graduation that is 275 people from one school that means there are 220 that are now known to police 27 dead by suicide and 27 that have a life of some sort."

"In our province alone and we are small only a million people but 300,000 are students over 400 schools that have competitive sports multiply that 400 x 220 8800 people known to police. The numbers are there, the facts are here," holding up a pile of blank pages."

"We are one of the smallest provinces in our country do you have any idea what it cost you the taxpayer to house a criminal."

"Especially when it is unnecessary you already paid to educate them. Want to multiply that by 10 provinces the figures are staggering it is no longer a few falling through the cracks, now understand we are dealing with big business."

"This industry is huge selling gear ice time park time gas food and the list goes on. It is huge business but how huge is our bill for ruining a kid's life from not protecting him. We adults where are we? Wait a minute we elect people to take care of this where are they?"

The school committees the local government the federal governments this can't be a revelation so why is it now our Prime Minister did not realize the scope of the problem when he realized that we needed a healthy mind it is more important than a healthy body without the mind we are nothing."

"To sit and watch your children play hockey and know that he or she has a 1 in 8 chance of being a criminal while the ones not in these completive sports and get an education is 1 on 976 of becoming a criminal."

"Which odds would you pick for your child?"

"The president has graciously let our people see the stats of his country my god in all that's holly they are the same with the fact that your country has 10 times the population ten times the amount of criminals. I don't know how you can afford to house them and what are they like when they come out."

"Here it is a 90% chance to reoffend. This is mainly due to the fact that prison educates them but not it school it teaches them how to be a more violent criminal and now with a criminal record they don't have a chance."

"Why are we interested in what the United States does?"

"It's purely selfish we clean up our act and you don't your criminals will rush in here. We need to both sides working together to stop it and save our children. We need to give them the chance they need by education."

"I am sure you could find a lot better uses than housing the thousand of high school graduated that may have a grade 5 education. You don't need to examine ever detail send it to a committee see what need to be done let big business stall it in your committees."

"Mr. President of the United States if you stand for the people, speak for the people, you will join with our Prime Minister and say yes to education an no to crime."

"The facts are in front of you Mr. President will you use your power today to stop the criminal and start education my suspending completive sports until the players can pass their education level and there sport is govern by a judicial body so there test are fair and impartial?"

Mr President walks back up and said, "Nothing like being put on the spot but this young man is right."

"I do support the people and education. The hand writing is on the wall we let completive sports get out of hand as President of the United States I use my veto power and stop all completive sports in our high schools until such time our players meat the academic standard and maintain it."

The Prime Minister and president shake hands and as I step in to the background the president grabs me and puts me in front with them on each side and their hand shake was by my stomach.

He whispered, "You started it take the laurels were your puppets in this." The lights went out and people came rushing down the stairs and the president and Prime Minister says, "This is your victory stand with us."

We went through the receiving line and Elli took one of the chefs to the wine cellar and brought up some very expensive wine May Ling opened the fine crystal something Elli used to do. As soon as the line was finished Elli come to me and I removed her shackles and kissed her passionately I said aloud, "Elli you are doing as much to stop crime as all of us. Your part is huge and you don't have to say a word."

"Thank you master she says aloud and then leaves."

Stephen says, "She shouldn't be calling you that."

"No problem I will resolve that right now. If you don't mind may I have your attention for a moment before something gets misrepresented here?"

"Elli come here."

"Elli here is a convicted criminal she tried to have me kidnapped and then she was the biggest drug seller in my school.

"

All that being said, "I took her as a servant for the next 8 years instead of her going to prison where we are all educated enough to know what would happen to her there."

"Here she is my slave to serve this family as I see fit she does many different tasks here and she calls me master and I call her slave as a constant reminder of what she did."

"I have started her teaching and am about to start her accelerated learning but had to have a base line to start. This is my home so graciously giving to me by the mayor."

"This used to be Elli's home and again she had to be put in her place her room is not upstairs it is in the servants quarters behind the kitchen the other girls want an education as well and they all volunteered to be here and again they are your servants but only Elli is my indentured servant. Thank you hope you grasp what I am doing."

The president and Stephen clapped and said, "You do have a way with doing things." The night went on and everyone seemed to have a good time the road was blocked with people wanting to get a look at the dignitaries in our small community.

The RCMP had their hands full keeping the road clear the electric fence was helpful in keeping most out a few got shocked and had to be sent to hospital in Bridgwater but all was quiet.

Iin the house by 11 pm it settled down and it was just the four of us at the bar talking. Who would ever thought I would be talking like old friends with the most powerful people in the world.

Chapter 46

I told them about sleep learning. The president had a weird look on his face and said, "What do you know about that process."

"I have used it since grade school I use a sedative and sleep learning educational tapes."

Stephen and John looked, I said, "What the matter it works great."

John said, "That is top secret stuff how do you have it?"

"I got it years ago off the net was looking to learn chemistry better and I found a paper on the net written by some Russian guy and the more I looked the more I found and I found it didn't work without the sedative and it had to be just right once I got the mixture I was learning very fast."

Stephen said, "That is really dangerous Scott and it is highly classified."

Well I got it from the net and I plan on bringing all my girls back to the education level they should be and I will help any student that wants it. My only problem is I have to have them here getting the sedative right takes a while but I was going to have doc help me."

Stephen said, "No don't do that they looked at each other. Stephen said, Bob would you mind turning in early we would like to talk to Scott." Bob knew better that whatever it was it was past his security level.

Stephen got on his phone and called a Dr. Jennings. Doc we have a situation here we would like you to listen to.

Scott tell them exactly how you arrived at your sedative.

I just played with raw chemicals from the health food store that mixed with grapefruit juice it took a while to keep me out for 8 hours that was the key it took me twice as long to absorb the material if I was asleep under 8 hours. Once I had that accomplished learning was quick and fast. I was learning a book a night English composition even done a few on speaking.

"Yes what about the chemical do you have the formula?" "Yes in my lab why?"

"May we have it please," "Fine but I am not sure what good it will do you I tried it on Mary and it didn't work."

I went and got the formula Stephen took a picture of it and sent it. The Dr. Looked at it and said, "Of course it was in front of us all the time but your chemist got the answer."

"Ok doc." and Stephen hung up the phone.

"Scott we have been looking for the answer to this for years. What you are doing could upset the balance of power in the world. Most countries are trying to develop the brain past its 10% capacity we know were capable but have not been able to make a major breakthrough you did."

"Whatever country possesses this knowledge could control the world."

"Hey I am just a horny teenager."

"Jokes aside we would like you to cum to our lab for testing."

"Nope not going to happen."

"Scott this is national security."

"Still not going to happen they want tests they can come here," John said, "But there equipment is there."

"Too bad move it here I am not leaving and I know my government wouldn't try. This would be world news in seconds so don't force it I am willing to help but I stay here."

"Nobody has been able to shake me or get me angry but Stephen you just did."

"I might have tripped on what you're looking for and if I am that prodigy don't take me on, or I will run for your office." I was pissed for the first time in years.

Stephen said, "Slow down, calm the fuck down."

"I am sorry; you just don't know what you represent."

"Will clue me in all I am trying to do is help people that should be educated get educated so they can be producing members of society."

John said, "You don't know it but Scott you represent the future of man the next evolution." What those drugs did to you was to not allow you to learn but opened up your brain past the 10% we all have that is what allowed you to learn so quickly like you said you could listen to those taped until the cows came home, it was the drug and it has opened your mind."

"You are magnetic and a dynamic speaker all quantities of an advance human being. If you put your mind on how to defeat a country you would come up with a way. You are channelling your energy to good but imagine training one of those hockey players and the damage he could do with your intellect."

"Scott, do you understand now what we're talking about."

Yes sir, and I am sorry Stephen, I just didn't like where this was going and to be honest I still don't. I was worried about a bullet now I am worried about a lobotomy."

"No worries there unless you try to take my job," Stephen said smiling.

"Can you make visits to our labs for testing?"

"You guys are putting me in a tuff spot here guys."

"What's the matter there has to be something major for you to get that pissed and be that adamant about leaving here."

"What I am about to tell you is top secret my top secret and I expect your integrity to keep it."

"Certainly," John said and Stephen agreed.

"I told you I tried to help Mary learn but it didn't work but what did happen when she turned 19 when she gets horny she gives off a pheromone like we all do however hers is contagious and the only thing that stops it for a day is my seamen."

"The next day her pain is back if she don't get it and it has to be live I can't bottle it my seed needs to be live if she gets it by inter course it last longer a day and a half."

"Yes no problem take her with you," John said.

"You missed the point; it is contagious Monique, Sam, Marsha, Brad Elli and all the cheerleaders. It was Elli I was trying to tell when she tried to kidnap me."

"Good lord man you do have a harem."

"Yea and I have been using a chemical so my cum would absorb quicker and last a bit longer and it worked good to good in fact."

Stephen said, "You're kidding?" I said, "All but one are pregnant. I got the guys down to once every two weeks but the girls it don't work on."

Stephen said, "You're welcome to use any of our combined assets to help you."

I said, "Thanks but it is so far over your doctors head they will just say it is impossible just like I am impossible right."

John said, "I see what you mean but when they all start to show how do you plan to hide it?"

"John I was going to change their name to Hanson and put there maiden name as there old last name."

Stephen said, "That ingenious but won't work in a small community like this you will either be branded a bigamist or the kids bastards."

"Yes and now I have another problem with 13 of them how many will have advanced brains."

John said, "You're too important of an asset to lose plus your credibility is like a politician it has to be beyond reproach we will look like smucks if anyone finds out."

"I am not aborting any children, that is not on the table." Stephen said, "No not an option if they are prodigies they are even more important." John said, "I was thinking Utah but 13 that a bit much even for Mormons."

"I told you I was a horny kid." Stephen said, "We have to do something this is very disastrous for both countries."

I said, "How about sending us all to Mars, that would keep me safe and my ladies out of the lime light."

Stephen said, "This kid is smart."

"Hey guys I was kidding."

John said, "What were you thinking?" Stephen said, "Not Mars but the moon." "Did you guys have too much scotch, I can't take my girls into space."

"No but you can take them to the south seas a island called Moon Island it was one of the properties seized with the drugs." John said Stephen, you have been keeping secrets we don't know of any such island."

"This is an island shaped like a half moon and is not on any map it is in the middle of nowhere probably a bit closer to Australia than the USA."

"It is in no one's territory. We have had one of our ships do a recon and Stephen called a number and said, "You got cable TV?"

"Sure."

"Turn it to 945 that is a no channel." Stephen said, "Do it he did and about 5 minutes later a paradise showed up from the air this big island with two mountains and in between this villa mansion that made this place look like a bungalow nice green water heading to a blue ocean it went through the villa and it had other bungalows down the mountain.

It showed gulf carts for getting around a native village the girls had a patch of green over there pussy nothing over the waste up. The men the same looked like the girls outnumbered the men by ten to one or that's mainly what the cameraman shot.

Stephen said, "These natives speak a Spanish some English and a dialect of Polynesian."

"It is constant temp year round between 30 to 36 degrees. The natives apparently were the servants in the villa and their biggest pay was to screw a white guy it was big medicine in their village."

"I said, "You for real," to Stephen. "Never been there this is a documentary report classified too, I would assume it's accurate.

The natives it went on to give details how they had no concept of money a lot of their young men die getting pearls from the ocean floor and out where the fishing is the best there is a large variety of sharks and a coral reef that kept big ships out except for two entry points and only at high tide. That makes it safe and week.

Apparently pirates have visited this island taking the pearls and enslaved some of the men but this had stopped when white men controlled the villa since they been gone that could be an issue.

I said, "I knew it was too good to be a true paradise." Stephen said, "Yes but it will have some more advantages if you take this island you own the whole place. It is your country it is outside anyone's jurisdiction you would be the leader of that country. For example you could marry all your lovelies and it's your law no one can challenge you. If you traveled you would be a dignitary so you may take your wives with you and it is excepted because it's your law."