The Special Room

Story Info
We never used bad language again.
11.1k words
2.82
13.2k
16
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday, I left for work at my normal time and things started to go wrong. I nearly had a crash. When I arrive at work, I always go to the loo. I walked into the ladies, and they all laughed at me. As the day went on, I was talking to a customer. I was talking to the wrong one. I dropped the phone three times and the last time knocked on the floor all the papers off my desk. It was going from bad to worse by the hour. I even walked into a closed door. It was not my day. I was glad when one o'clock came to go home that Friday. All I was looking forward to was a peaceful night at home with a glass or two of my favourite drops of the hard stuff.

Driving home it was a stop start at all the sets of traffic lights they were on red. Turning into a main road stop starts once again. I was glad to be into the back streets taking a short cut. Three cars were close behind me. I hit the brakes hard on a fire engine in front of me. The three cars were up behind me. I looked around to see if I could make a U turn with no chance to load more cars behind. I had to sit and wait, biting my lip. Thank God the firemen were tidying up. It was only about ten minutes. At last I pulled up on my driveway, and I sat there thinking what else could go wrong.

Walking in the house calling out I'm home I went to the bedroom to change. Then I headed for the living room where Kim was sitting. She had her coat on.

"Are, we going out for something to eat? I said.

"No Tom. But Tom, we need to talk."

It was those twelve letters in that sentence no man ever wants to hear. I looked at, and I was dreading what was coming next.

"Tom, I am going away for a few days. I need some space."

"What, do you mean you are going away for a few days? You need some space."

"So you are leaving me."

"No I am not leaving you; I just need space that's all. Tom, it's not what you think, I need some space, that's all."

"How long have you been having an affair, what's his name and how long has it been going on?"

"Tom, I am not having an affair; I just wanted some space for a few days. I am going to my parents."

I was a little happier, that Kim was going to her parents for a few days. I drove her to the station. It was due out at five pm. I put the suitcases on the train and kissed and smelt her before she left. Holding her at the hips and kissing her.

"Phone me when you are with your parents, I want to know you are safe."

"I will."

We kissed again, and I got off the train and watched the train pull out. Waving to her, but she did not wave back.

I sat in the chair watching the clock. Kim would be in her parents' house before nine pm. The clock never seemed to move; time was passing so slowly. Nine ten I rang her parents' house. Her father answered the phone.

"It's Tom, can I speak to Kim?"

"Tom, what makes you think she is here," he said.

"Sorry my fault I must have got it wrong, I am having a bad day," I said.

I waited for Kim to phone me. The clock ticked away. It was now ten pm. The clock ticked away. No phone call, it was now eleven pm. I watched the clock until midnight with no phone call. She had left me, but I had no idea why.

THAT WAS FIVE YEARS AGO!

I went to work on Monday and for the rest of the week I was a zombie. With no phone calls from Kim.

On Friday my boss came up to me saying," Tom what's the hell wrong with you."

"Troubles at home," I said.

"Well sort them out and get on with it next week," he said.

That was just what I needed. Over the weekend no phone calls from Kim.

The next week at work I worked my balls off. My papers went down and down. No phone calls from Kim. On Friday I asked my boss if I could have Monday off. Monday, I found a lawyer. I had made up my mind that I wanted a divorce.

"Could, you tell me where she is living or working?" he said.

"Sorry I don't know," I said.

"Until you know where she is living or working, I can do nothing," he said.

"A bit of advice, have you been to your bank? My next step would be to check your accounts," he said.

I never had given it a second thought so far. Checked our joint account Kim had taken half. I checked the savings account and the money was gone.

My uncle had left me a third of a million and Kim and I agreed it was for our kid's education. It broke my heart in two for what she had done. I hated her and loved her. She was my wife. Closed our joint account and opened up a new one that was the best I could do. Walking around all I could think of, she had left me and I did not know why! Why did she leave me? I could not get my head round it!

I went home and made dinner for the three of us. Jane and David sat there in science and they did not know what to say.

"Dad, when is Mum coming home? they asked me.

Tears came flowing from my eyes. It was like the last nail in the coffin when it was hammered home. A lump was in the back of my throat and unable to speak. Got myself together and said "I have to tell you a few things."

"Jane and David, your mother has left me and I don't know why! When she left that Friday saying. I am going to my parents. I have not seen them for months. I am going away for a few days. I need some space that is what she said."

"So sorry but the money we had for your education your mother has taken it and half what was in our joint account. Your education will have to stop. The only money we have is my salary."

Jane was sixteen and David was fifteen. In those seconds they became adults.

"Dad, we can get part time jobs to help out," they said.

"I smiled, saying, "there is no need for that."

Both of them had got part time jobs, and they told me to help out.

"I told them that money belonged to you, not me."

The weeks went by and within six months I was prompted. And still no phone calls from Kim. Another six months went by and once again the money was going to their education.

Twelve months have now passed and still no word from Kim. I buried my head in work and my only other interest was Jane and David. I wanted to do the best for them. We sat down for our dinner one night, and the kids said this to me, "Dad, we think you need some female company."

They had become adults, and they were thinking of my needs.

I smiled and said to them," the only woman I ever wanted was your mother and I cannot see anyone ever taking her place."

Jane and David said to me, "Dad, the money we got from our jobs we put adds in the newspapers. In six cities around where our grandparents live."

"Why, did you do that?" I said.

"We were hoping mum would see the add and come home," they said.

I held them both tight. Yes, still no word from Kim. Three more years passed by and I was able to give my kids a better education Jane and David just got on with life.

Then one night they looked at me then they said, "Dad go and find a woman we are willing to call her mum."

There was a lump in my throat as big as an apple and I started to fill up. They were thinking of me.

"Jane and David, your mother is the only love in my life. Something good or bad will have to change that."

We, got on with life, and the kids were having the best education that I could pay for. The next twelve months all I did was work and look after Jane and David.

It was now five years since Kim had left and still no word from her. Jane was now a young woman at twenty-one and David, a strapping young man at twenty. I was proud of both of them.

+++

Five years to the day a knock on the door I went and opened it and there stood Kim. She had three suitcases with her. Standing there I was speechless.

" The cat got your tongue," she said.

I stared at her. I was in disbelief that she had come back home.

"Well are you not going to ask me in," she said.

I let her in, and she walked round the living room eyeing things up.

"I see you have made a few changes; would you mind bringing in my cases please? I, see you still drink the hard stuff. Can I have one?"

"Kim, I don't want to seem rude. Why have you come back? Is it because you and him? Have broken up."

"No, I have come back home to stay if you will have me. May I use the bathroom I want to wash up?"

She washed up and looked round the house and had a good look in Jane and David bedrooms. Then she went into what was our bedroom. Then she came back into the living room. I noticed her nose had been broken and her cheek was a bit high but she was still the same woman that I loved five years ago.

"I see you changed a few things. I like them," she said.

If she sat down opposite me her dress had a long split up the side showing off her long legs.

"Yes, my legs are still as good as when you last saw them. Tom were is Jane and David. I am dying to see them."

"They are both away until next Friday."

"Tom, I want to make peace with you and our kids." I hope you are glad to see me. I sure am glad to see you.

She stood up and said "I have a welcome home present for you. Come with me to our bedroom."

In seconds in the bedroom, she was naked as the day she was born. And she stripped me. It was like I was a lamb going to be slaughtered. She lay on the bed and reached for her handbag pulling out a packet of condoms.

"Put this on," she said.

On my raging hard dick it went on. I thrusted and in less than two minutes I shot my spunk into the condom.

"God you must have needed that," she said.

I rolled over gasping for breath.

"Can, you go again?" she said.

"You will have to wait a bit," I said.

We went back to the living room.

"I want to know what was going on Kim, can you tell me why you have come back?"

"Tom, I am going to tell you everything but I have never stopped loving you. Can we have a large one of the hard stuff? Before I start."

+++

That Friday I told you I was not having an affair; I just wanted some space for a few days. It was all true. I did intend to go to my parents. When you put the suitcases on the train and kissed and smelt me before I left. Phone me when you are with your parents, I want to know you are safe. I will. We kissed again, and you got off the train. You watched the train pull out and waved to me. I did not wave back. I changed my mind. I went to my friend's Carol's house, the place where we first met. She was working as a prostitute still in the same place. She liked it and is still a prostitute. She had a third of a million.

Yes. I know ours was for our kid's education. She had the same amount and wanted us to set up our own business. Yes, a whore house. I got the money and half our joint account and we set it all up. In two weeks, we were always full. When I was getting fucked in the beginning, I was thinking of you. The weeks went by and I had dicks of all shapes and sizes. I wanted dick all the time. A few of them were rough. I had my nose broken twice and in hospital three times. Look at my face, my cheek has moved. But it did not stop me from fucking. I sucked their dicks. I licked and sucked their balls. I swallowed their spunk. They shot it down my ears all over my body in my cunt and up my arse. I had become a whore. I don't want to tell you in what positions just say as many as you can think of. I was fucked in parks on top of car bonnets, in the front and backs of cars even in trucks.

I have all your money and made even more than you can think of. Then my problems started. Some bastards came in. They are the ones who gave me STDs. I don't have long to live what a fool I have been. I am glad you worked out why I made you wear a condom. I was protecting you, my love.

Yes, I know I should have spoken to the kids or sent them a letter. I was always on my back getting fucked. All I want from you is to live with you in my final weeks or months. I know it will be hard but even after five years I still love you.

I want you to take care of my body as if I was still your devoted wife. Yes, I did want some space for a few days. I was the biggest idiot on the planet. The money I stole will pay it back into your account tomorrow plus interest. The rest is for Jane and David. I want to try and make peace with them before I die. I want you to help me to make peace with them, please help me. While I am here, I will try to be a good wife!! And if you want to fuck me standing on my head you must wear a condom. I get a bit wild in bed now you may like it.

"Tom gives me that big fucking drink what do you say."

"I have one question why the fuck did you needed space I would do anything for you."

Kim broke into tears saying "I don't even know myself!"

"Tom please let me stay until I die of this fucking disease. I know you don't believe me, but I still do love you. I wish I could get back those five years without you, what a fool I have been."

She burst into tears sobbing for hours on end.

"Tom, will you help me with our kids I what them to try and understand this stupid woman?

"Kim go to bed you can stay and I will help as best I can with the kids."

Until the kids came home the following weekend Kim fucked me senseless. She knew loads of positions to get fucked in. She gave me a blow job after blow job. And my spunk she swallowed every drop. I had to go out and get more condoms, and my dick was getting a bit sore but her twat was never sore.

On the Friday before the kids came home, I had asked her to tell me one thing.

"Kim, what was the longest dick and thickest dick you have had inside you?"

She looked at me saying "you don't want to know."

"Kim, just tell me."

The longest one was twelve inches long and two inches wide. He went on for three solid hours. Umpteen ten inches long and some a lot thicker. I might as well tell you I had gangbangs with eight men of all sizes about eight times a year. Now you know I am a slut and a whore.

"Tom, hold me please I need your love and you don't know how much. Hold me tight and kiss me."

We went to bed and put on a condom. She needed it more than me.

Friday night the kids walked in. It was a difficult time. They glared at their mother. The room was like an ice box ten degree below. If lighting was able to strike, they would have wanted it to strike Kim. Or even if someone was to shoot her, they would not care. You could feel how tense it was.

Jane and David looked at me in disbelief as their mother was standing next to me. Someone had to speak. It was down to me.

"Your mother is back home to stay," I said.

Jane and David said," sorry, dad we don't have a mother we did have one years ago but she walked out on us for some slimy bastard."

It was not the best start for Kim now had a big job on her hands and she knew it. I had made a cup of tea seconds before they walked in.

Kim wanted to hold both of them, but she burst into tears. Sitting down holding her head saying, "What the fucking hell have done."

Jane and David said," you, destroyed a family.

That didn't do any good at all.

Kim got herself together saying "I want to do the talking please I am going to tell you everything."

"Tom, will you order a Chinese takeaway for the four of us? I want to tell you all about it. Pour out four glasses of the hard stuff."

"If you want to ask me a question, stop me and I will answer it," Kim said.

"Jane and David, I am going to start from the day I left."

I said to your father I am going to my parents. I have not seen them for months. I am going away for a few days. I need some space. Your father said so you were leaving me. No, I just want some space for a few days. Your father asked me if I was having an affair. I told him I was not having an affair; I just wanted some space for a few days. That's all. That was my first mistake.

Your father drove me to the station. It was due out at five pm. He held me at the hips and kissed me. He said to me phone me when you are with your parents, I want to know you are safe. I will. We kissed again. Your father got off the train and watched the train pull out. He waved, but I did not wave back.

I had changed my mind. That was my second mistake.

I went to my friend's Carol's house. She was working as a prostitute. She liked it and is still a prostitute. She had a third of a million. And Tom and I had the same. Yes. I know it was for your education. We set up our own business. Yes, a whore house. I got the money from the bank.

That was my third mistake.

The business we set it all up in two weeks, we were busy. I was getting fucked. But I was thinking of the three of you.

I wanted to leave, but all your father's money was in the fucking business.

I was trapped for five years. I wanted to leave over and over again but the money kept me there.

Tom, this is going to hurt you. You thought I was a new prostitute I had been doing it for three months before you walked that night. In days I knew you had fallen in love with me and I the same. When you asked me to marry you, I wanted it so badly and you did not now much. I loved you from our first night in bed.

"Why, did you not tell me you had been a prostitute for three months."

"Tom, I did not want to lose you, I was in love with you. But that was the best decision I have ever made."

Tom's head fell in his hands shaking his head from side to side. He had just had a shock. There was a knock at the door when the Chinese takeaway arrived. We had our takeaway. The food seemed to have a coating of ice on it. The room still had that frosty feeling. Drinks Tom poured four more glasses of the hard stuff we were going to need.

I knew your father would ring my parents to make sure I was safe, so I made up my mind not to get in touch with them. That was cruel of me and to your father and my parents.

Your father has told me off for not phoning you and writing a letter. The problem was I did. I rang, and your father answered the phone and I put it down. I did that every week in the last five years. That was another mistake.

I was hoping I could hear two voices. You two did answer the phone and I put it down. That was another mistake.

"Kim, it was you every time."

"Yes, but every time I cried and cried. And it was ten times worse when I heard Jane and David's voices."

Tom was shaking his head in disbelief. Kim got up and went to the bedroom and when she came back, she was holding a bag.

She pulled out three boxes and looked at me. Tom here are your Christmas cards and birthday cards for the past five years. If you look inside, you will see how much they cost and the date I bought them.

Then she turns to Jane and David. Here are your Christmas cards and birthday cards for the past five years. If you look inside, you will see how much they cost and the date I bought them.

Then she pulled out two more boxes and handed them to Jane and David. Here are your Christmas and birthday presents for the last five years.

Kim looked at me. I only had one thing for you that is my love for you. I wish I had never left that day.

I have come back here six times a year. I watch you go to school and come home. And Tom, I watched you go to work and come home. You have no idea how much I wanted you. I hired a PD and had you watched I wanted to know if you were going out with a woman. And you never ever strayed not once.

"Kim one night Jane and David said to me it is about time you got some female company. I smiled and looked at both of them. Thank you for that sorry but the only woman in the world for me is your mother. I loved her to bits."

The following year they said to me Dad. We want you to find a good woman and bring her into this house, and we will call her Mum. The tears were flowing down my cheeks. They wanted me to get on with my life."

Kim looked at me. "What a stupid woman I have been where's the clock I want to turn it back five years."

Kim looked at Jane. I want to say a few things to you. And a lot more when the two of us are alone. First when you marry be sure he is right for you and I don't mean in just sex. He must belong to you for all your life. You must not cheat on him, and he must not cheat on you. Remember men minds are run by their dicks sex is important to them. Some women what sex night and day yes you can call me a whore to my face because I am one. And some women can take it or leave it.