The Special Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the bed."

"No, not before I have looked at you and stripped you. I want to know what else you have on or not."

Her dress had a plunging neckline, and she was wearing a shelf-life bra. Pushing up her tits and I wanted to know what type of knickers she had on.

"Ann, I don't know whether to rip your dress off or let you do a strip tease for me."

"I know what I want you to do, rip it off, tiger rip it off."

I held the sides of the dress I did not know it was made for being ripped off. I gave one big pull and Ann was standing there showing of her fucking shape. Her shelf bra was doing a great job pushing her tits up. I looked down to see her knickers. She had none on. There was a G-string cord around her waist. A second G-string which went down between her long legs and up her up between the cheeks of her backside.

"Ann. You have dressed for the part of a fucking slut sorry no a whore I want to fuck right now."

"Where do you want to go next?"

"Pick me up and throw me on that fucking bondage bed and strap me up."

"Sorry, let me get my pants off first."

I picked her up and threw her on the bed. She looked up and there was a mirror on the ceiling. She stretched her arms and went to both wrist straps. I went to the bottom of the bed and pulled her down until the strap was tight. Then on both ankle straps I pulled on the tightening strap and her legs went out so wide.

"Well what are you going to do to me?"

I smiled. I was waiting for my dick to get hard. I climbed on the bed, grabbed hold of the G-string cord, and ripped it off. My tongue went straight to her twat.

"I am going to lick and suck you and push my tongue into your twat,"

"Don't you mean my pussy?

"No it is not called a pussy tonight it's either a twat or a cunt you are going to have your first oral tonight."

My hands held her tits through her bra squeezing them. I was a bit rough on purpose. I licked, sucked thrusted my tongue in and out Ann started to moan. I went as fast as I could and the moans got louder.

She called out to give that twat of mine a good fucking with your tongue. My tongue was getting tied but it was slipping in and out at lightning speed because she was so wet. She called faster she tried to lift her hips and cried I am fucking coming. She let out a scream. It was a good job the room was sound proof.

My dick was back nice and hard.

"What's next?" I said.

She opened her eyes and said, God, that was as good when you give it to me at home. That was ten times as good because you had me strapped up.

"Ann when we get home loss you twat hair my teeth always have hair in them."

"What's next then," I said.

"Get that dick in my cunt and fuck me."

I moved up the bed and with one push I was right up to the hilt. I thrusted and thrusted I leant forward and sucked each tit through her bra. "Fuck your slut faster and harder," she called out.

I went faster. "Fuck your whore like you are a raging mad man."

I went as fast as I could. "Fuck your slut as though there no tomorrow" she called out.

I called out "here comes a load of spunk in your fucking twat whore."

"Keep going that, this whore what's as much spunk as you can get in her fucking cunt."

With that a louder scream than before and we came at the same time.

"What's next then," I said.

"Turn me over and strap me up."

I unstrapped her and she sat up.

"Get rid of that bra and the G string I going to fuck you long and hard."

Of came the bra and G string.

Ann lay face down on the bed and on went the wrist straps.

Kneel down and spread your legs slut. The ankle straps went on below her knee. Then I fixed them next to her wrist straps at the top of the bed bars and pulled them tight.

"What are you doing?"

"I am going to fuck you twice the slip this vibrator in you for a minute or two."

"No I only what your fucking dick in me."

My dick was hard; the pill was working. I knelt on the bed and went my dick right up to the hilt. My hand grab hold of both her tits I squeezed and played with her nipples and rolled my hands round and round. Thrusting at an even speed she call can you go faster. Faster I did. Fuck my cunt faster and harder she called out I held her tits as though there was no tomorrow. Fuck my twat harder she called out her body was starting to shake. I went as fast as I could I wanted to Cum at the same time. I Cumming she called out I shot my load of spunk in her twat. She was shaking for a good minute.

I pulled out and two fingers went in I started to finger fuck her.

"Get those fingers out I want your fucking dick inside me."

I let my finger get a load of our juices on them and pushed them in her mouth.

"Suck them clean slut."

She sucked them dry.

I went back behind her waving my dick up and down her twat.

I pushed and, in its Ann, gave a moan. My hands went back to her tits. I played with them. Thrusting and thrusting faster and faster I went. She called out this whore of yours is getting a good fucking tonight.

"I know and there is more to come."

Thrusting and thrusting faster and faster. She called out I am Cumming she was crying out and shaking. I rammed in my dick as hard as I could and shot my load of spunk and moaned.

I pulled out and rested my head on her back. And waited a while.

"What's next then," I said.

"Get me out of these straps."

I released the straps.

"Had enough for a bit. I said.

"You must be joking with that little blue pill in you we have only just started."

She looked round the room saying, "what that thing over there."

"That a bondage fucking bench."

"Let's try that next. How does it work?"

"Well get that pillow you may need it."

"Bend over the bench and stretch out your arms to the floor."

It was at the right height for her. I handcuffed her to the bench and went behind her and told her to spread her legs and put the handcuffs on her ankles. I walked around to her and said. Dick in your mouth or in your cunt whore. She looked up, and my dick touched her nose.

"Fuck my mouth first."

In it went I bang it in and out holding her head I called out this fucking spunk slut I am going to shot my load in her mouth. I pulled it out, and she licked the bell end.

I was behind her in a flash. She was leaking from my spunk. I slammed my dick in and went hell for leather. Held her hips and screamed out shooting another load in her twat. I pulled out and went back to her mouth, and she licked my dick tasting our love juices.

"If we have time, I want to do that again," she said.

I undone the handcuffs.

"What's next then," I said.

She looked around, and she saw a set of half-built stairs but only two steps were missing. She knew what to do. She knelt down and slid in the opening. She was trapped. I was behind her in a jiffy. Spunk was running out of her twat and in went my dick. Doggy style fucking on a part-built staircase. In went my dick and in a few minutes, I was ready to shoot my load and she was screaming I shot my load. And pulled out. I slipped in two fingers and started to finger fuck her.

"Get those fucking fingers out of my cunt I want your dick in there."

I let my finger get a load of our juices on them. Went under the stairs and pushed them in her mouth.

"Suck them clean slut."

She sucked me nearly dry. She loved it.

"Ann, can I have a little rest and you can fuck me for a bit."

"Ok then where do you want to go."

She got out from being trapped in the stairs, and I was on the bed.

"Get on me facing me and let my dick slip in you."

She climbed on the bed and straddled me, held my hard dick, and slipped it in her twat.

"I am going to fuck your brains out with this slut's cunt of mine."

Down she lowered herself and my dick was into the hilt. I held her right wrist and put on a pair of handcuffs. Put her arm around her back and her left wrist the handcuff clipped on. She was bouncing up and down all the time and she had not realised she was handcuffed. Bouncing like fury, my hands grab hold of both her tits. Squeezing them hard, pinching and pulling her nipples and rolling my hands round her tits.

"Don't stop, I said."

Faster and faster she bounced on me then she tried to move her arms.

"What, the fuck have you done to me I cannot move my arms?

"You are in the fucking special room now get on with fucking my brains out with that whore's cunt of yours."

She went mad. I played with her tits, and the moans went louder and louder from her. The bed springs were helping her bounce up and down and I pushed my dick in as best I could. Her body was in all directions, her eyes opened and looked at me saying. Come on shot more fucking spunk in me I am Cumming we both came at the same time and screams of joy from both of us.

She stayed there and then lent down to me and kissed me.

"That was fucking great can we go again."

"No turn round, I want the handcuff on you somewhere else."

She climbed on me. I undid the cuffs and she then went on to say, "Where, now."

Out came a second pair of cuffs. I clipped them on my ankles, and she was facing my feet by then.

"Put, your hand on my ankles and put the cuffs on.

She was ready for my dick. I pushed my dick in saying, "come on slut get fucking this dick it want more spunk to come out and get in that twat of yours."

She bounced up and down and I spread my legs a little at a time. Until my legs were wide. She had to work a little harder but she bounced like there was no tomorrow.

I was the first to moan and our moans became one. I called out get ready more fucking spunk is on its way in that cunt of your slut. She went even faster and screamed out this whore's cunt is ready for even more spunk juices of yours. I let out a moan and Ann screamed.

She had to stay there for a minute but her head looked up between her legs. There was loving juices running from her twat all round my dick and on to my balls. The spunk was starting to dry on her hair and mine. I closed my legs and undone the cuffs. We had to rest a little while.

"Well what do you want to do next?" I said.

She sat there for a while looking round the room, she looked at the wall door and body swings. The leg spreader bar, the whips, and bats. Then she stared at the sex machine.

She looked at me with a smile. Saying "I know it's a machine do you mind if I try it once."

I smile at her saying, "my size or one bigger than me."

"It has to be your size. I don't think I could manage one any bigger."

I found a rubber dick my size and fixed it to the machine.

"On the bed or on the floor."

"On the bed."

She sat at the bottom of the bed and then slid up a little and lay back and her legs opened wide. I pull the machine to the bottom of the bed and put the rubber dick next to her wet twat. She looked at me. "I only want to try it for a minute," she said.

" Ann, this is not bondage you know that."

I switch it on she called out "switch it off."

I pull the machine away. She said, "Can I try it on the floor for a minute?"

"Get on your hands and knees then."

The machine was right behind her. I pulled the remote control and sat down with my legs spread on either side of her head. My dick was hard and stood up straight. I switched it on, and she let out a moan. I held her head and said. Suck this slut. It went in her mouth, and her head was going up and down ten to the dozen. I turned the speed up and she went a bit wild on my dick. I kept on turning it up there was so many muffled moans coming from her She must have come three fucking times. Then I cried out and swallowed this load of spunk slut. She swallowed the lot. I stopped the machine. Saying "want to go again."

"No its good but not as good as your fucking dick."

Time was getting by now, and we needed to clean up before going home and I was getting a bit tired.

"Well which one is it next? I said.

"The bench."

She was over there in two shakes of a dog's tail with the pillow. She bent over the bench and stretched out her arms. On went the wrist cuffs then the ankle cuffs. I walked around to her and said. "Dick in your mouth or in your cunt whore."

She looked up Fuck my mouth first."

In it went with a bang it in and out holding her head I called out "take this fucking spunk slut I shot my load in her mouth. I pulled it out, and she licked the bell end.

I wasted no time. I was behind her in a flash. She was leaking from my spunk. I slammed my dick in and went hell for leather. Held her hips and screamed out shooting another load in her twat. I pulled out and went back to her mouth, and she licked my dick tasting our love juices. I undid the handcuffs.

I looked at the clock we had to get cleaned up. She went for a shower and then walked over to where she had left her bag next to the wall.

She bent over, and she had to spread her legs a little. As soon as she got hold of the bag, my dick was trying to get inside her twat for the last time.

I gave one almighty push and it went all the way up to the hilt. She had to steady herself with both her hands on the wall. "Get the last fucking drops of spunk in you twat whore," I called out.

Ann spread her legs then went a little wider. I held her hips and trusted away for all my worth. Ann's right hand grabbed my aching balls and worked me. Then I was screaming out to Cum, and she was screaming to Cum. Thrust after thrust I was getting close. Ann's body was shaking, she screamed and I screamed. I was all done.

I went and showered and we both got dressed. We were making for the door, and Ann patted the bench. That was her favourite one. We held each other and kissed before going through the door.

Ann said, "Those little pills we are going to need more often on Friday and Saturday nights."

"In that case you don't know what I have in store for you."

Ann went out shopping the following week and bought a long, thin padded foot stool. She had ordered longer legs for it and a new bed headboard that was full of bars.

When I got home, the headboard was on and the footstool stood proudly in the kitchen next to the table.

I got a six month's supply of the little blue pills. Or sex had changed from what some people would call vanilla. It was not like vanilla but it was exciting.

Ann liked the bench in the special room, but the foot stool was just as good. We never used cuffs but our Friday and Saturday nights went with a bang. We had our loving sex in every room, and we had to buy new furniture from time to time. We never used bad language again. And never went back to the special room.