The Special Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim turned to David, I bet you wank every night thinking about your girlfriend wanting to fuck her. Or looking at the playboy pictures while you have a good wank.

David's head dropped; it must have weighed ten tons at what Kim had said to him. I smiled.

Jane and David, I don't want to tell you two about the sex I have had with hundreds of men. But I can tell you this the best sex I have had is with your father.

Jane and David, do you want to ask me anything yet? They shook their heads.

"This is the part that is going to hurt, and I mean hurt." Down went the glass of hard stuff and held the glass out for a refill.

"Tom sit in the middle and holds them tight for me. You must know I want to do it forever."

Tom sat between them and put his arm at their backs.

"Right your father knows why I have come back home and you two must also know."

"My problems started less than a year ago when some bastards came in. They are the ones who gave me STD".

That hit a nerve.

Jane jumped up saying, "you got STD dad I want her out now. Dad have you slept with in the last week?"

I nodded.

"Dad you might have that fucking disease STD. How could you after five years she left us and ended up taking up her old job A WHORE?"

Jane started to storm off.

"Jane, please sit down, there is more to come," I said.

She stopped and looked at me. She only wanted me to be happy. Kim told them every single detail. I must have been hard on her but she had to tell them. Jane and David were not happy with what their mother had told them, but they had to live with it.

The weeks went by, some days were warm and other days cold. Six weeks later Kim collapsed, and she was now in hospital. The three of us visited as a family and Jane went on her own every day. Kim must had told Jane a lot more things she had changed. Kim made it possible to make peace with Kim and David. The three of us were in the room in the final minutes before Kim died.

"Please, please forgive me for what I did. I have always loved you and always will,'' she said to Jane and David."

"Tom please kiss me before I go, I have always loved you. I want you to get your life back and find someone soon."

I held her in my arms and kissed her. She had her eyes closed, and they did not open again.

+++

I had to get my life back the sex I had been having with Kim before she was in hospital was the best sex I had ever had.

Jane and David said to me, "Dad, you will have to go out into the big, wide world and find someone."

The burial service was short and sweet, her Parents were there and a few more.

They knew how happy I had been with Kim in the last few weeks. I made up my mind what I was going to do. I found four places in the city.

I went in and the man at the door said, "Do you have any Idea of what you are looking for, young or old."

"Same age as me," I said.

He opened a door and there sat down four women. Two were overweight and two like telegraph poles but nice. Make I have this one she was a tall redhead with big boobs and her legs went on and on. She held my hand and we went down the corridor into a room. There is only one piece of furniture in it, a bed.

She turned to say, "get undressed."

I looked at her, and she was taking off her clothes.

"Stop that if you please. I have not come here just to fuck I want to talk to you for a while," I said.

She must have been thinking I was odd.

"What do you want to talk about then?" she said.

"Will. you please just answer a few questions,'' I said.

I fire at her all my questions. And she answers each one.

"The last one is are you married?" I said.

"Yes," she said.

With that I said. "Let us strip."

With that I fucked doggie style twice. The problem was there was no love coming from me. We finished and I dressed and left. I went back the following night.

Back again "young or old," he, said.

"Same age as me," I said.

He opened a door and sat there with the same four women. I picked the one with long black hair. She went through the same routine as the other women.

With that I fucked doggie style twice. Again, no love from me. We finished and I dressed and left.

I went to the other three places in the city. They were all the same. I got in my car on Friday night and went back to where I first met Kim all those years before.

I went in and the man at the door said, "Do you have any Idea of what you are looking for, young or old."

"Same age as me," I said.

I looked around the room and there was a woman looking at her shoes. I walked up to her and led her down the corridor into a room.

She turned to say, "get undressed."

I looked at her, and she was taking off her clothes.

"Stop that if you please. I have not come here to fuck I want to talk to you for a while," I said.

"What do you want to talk about then?" she said.

"Will, you please just answer a few questions,'' I said.

I fire at her all my questions. And she answers each one.

"The last one is are you married?" I said.

"No," she said.

I did a double take on her same height as me and what a body she had partly undressed.

I cannot believe you are not married," I said.

"Well I was married, and I am a widow now. My husband died a month ago, and I have no money and I am trying to find a job. So, I started here tonight," she said.

"What time do you finish tonight?" I said.

"In two hours, I have to get home to my kids," she said.

I looked at my watch, and I had paid for two hours. We talked for nearly two hours.

I said to her, "May I take you home."

"God we been talking for two hours and you came for sex and you paid for it and not had it," she said.

"If I take you home, I will tell the real reason why I am here and I will not go to your house I promise," I said.

I did not tell her. I called for a taxi, and we chatted in the taxi.

"Before you go in, can I take you for dinner or lunch tomorrow please," I said.

She looked at me," saying lunch."

"Can we go to the little tea shop on the high street at twelve thirty?" I said.

"See you there," she said with a smile.

While we were there, she told me all about herself and she had two kids. She was trying to do the best for them.

I told her lying on her back was not the right thing to do. She smiled at me.

"I want to take you to dinner tonight in the royal hotel tonight. No funny business I promise you. I will meet you in the bar if you agree at seven," I said.

She smiled at me.

"Yes," she said.

She walked in the bar and was not overdressed, but what she had on showed off her shape. We had a drink and went in for dinner. I pulled out the chair and seated her.

"This is so embarrassing I don't even know your name,"

"It's Tom."

"Well Tom my name is Ann."

We talked and talked.

"Tom, you said last night you were going to tell me the real reason why you are here."

I picked up my glass and dropped my favourite drop of the hard stuff. And asked for two more drinks.

"Tom, you don't need any Dutch courage do you."

I had another drink.

"Ann, I have only known you for nearly twenty-four hours. And you think I am daft," I said.

"Come on Tom, what are you thinking about."

"Ann, do you believe in love at first sight?"

Ann went bright red. She struggled to speak. A handkerchief went to her eyes. Her head fell down looking at the table.

"Ann, what have I done to upset you?"

Reaching out to hold her hand.

She looked up saying," You have not upset me. But yes, I do believe in love at first sight."

I held her hand saying, "Ann I have fallen in love with in less than twenty-four hours."

She put her handkerchief down and held both my hands squeezing them hard.

"Tom, I fell in love with you hours ago."

We had lunch and dinner.

Monday, I rang work and told them I would be back at the end of the week. I have a few problems I have to sort out. We went for lunch in the hotel.

Ann said, "Can I see your room in this hotel? I believe they are very nice?"

We went to my room, and the bed was big enough for both of us. I put on a condom. We were in bed for three loving hours. I was having loving sex at last. And Ann was having the same. For the next two days, it was the same. Wednesday night I was at Ann's house to meet her kids.

"This John and this is my daughter Helen,"

"How old are you two," I said.

"I am twenty and Helen is twenty-one." John said.

Ann's kids said, "Mum, since Saturday we have never seen you so happy, is it because of Tom"

Ann held her kids saying, "I am never so happy. The last time I felt this happy was when I met your father."

They looked at me saying," will you be staying."

I looked at Ann and she nodded.

"Well, I am going to be your stepfather if you will have me," I said.

They looked at Ann, and she burst out in tears of joy as they held their mother for ages.

"Sir, have you been married before? They said.

"Yes, I am a widow like your mum and I have a daughter and a son. And they are the same age as you too. I have one question for the both of you. Will you have me? I said.

They looked me up and down then looked at Ann. Ann smiled at them.

Then she said to them "you will have to make your own minds up. I made mine up days ago."

To break the ice, saying, "Let's go and have a slap-up meal at some fancy place or your taste's McDonalds, KFC, or a pizza hut. Well, which is it?" I said.

One wanted McDonalds; one wanted a pizza hut.

"Let's toss a coin the winner picks," I said.

We ended up in a pizza hut.

John and Helen started to talk to me, sorry they did not talk, they fired questions after question at me. Ann sat there with smiles. She knew the kids liked me.

Friday Ann packed and the four of us were going to where I lived. Mainly to meet Jane and David. I was wondering what they were going to say about Ann. I phone to tell them, Jane, and David when I would be home and to put the kettle on.

Pulling up on the drive Jane and David came out to give me a hug. Ann was out of the car first and then John and Helen. My too stopped dead in their tracks. They looked at Ann and smiled. That was the best sign I wanted. Then they looked at Ann's kids. John and Helen went to the boot to get the cases.

"Jane and David, this is Ann," I said.

The next thing was even better than I hoped for. They grabbed hold of her and hugged her to death.

"Can, we call you Ann? My kids said.

"Yes please," Ann said.

I never got a look in when they took hold of Ann's hand and led her into the house. I looked around to help with the cases and went into the house.

"Excuse me Jane and David. This is John and Helen," I said.

They looked at each other and smiled.

"Jane and David are stopping over the weekend."

"Jane, Helen can sleep in your room and John can sleep in David's room."

"Dad, where is Ann going to sleep?"

Looking at Ann and then at my kids I smiled.

"Where do you think with me?"

The penny dropped what they had been asking me to do. I had finally done it. Someone else was in my life. I picked up the cases and dropped them in the bedrooms. The six of us went out for dinner as the night went on Jane, David, John, and Helen were getting along. Then we all went back. The four of them in days were just like brothers and sisters Ann and I could not believe it. Saturday when everybody was up and dressed.

"I want to talk to all us." I said.

We sat down at the table.

"Ann and I are getting married. John, Helen, that will mean I would be your stepfather. I want to know one thing from you both. Would you like to change your second name to mine?"

"Helen spoke first saying it will not matter to me because when I get married my name will change anyway."

Then John spoke," Sir please don't take this the wrong way but I would be pleased to be your stepson. BUT I WANT TO KEEP MY SECOND NAME. I NEED IT TO REMIND ME OF MY FATHER."

Standing up walking up to him holding out my right hand to shake his hand.

"That's what a man would say I like that."

"The last thing the four of you are going to get the best education money can buy."

"But that will cost," they said.

"We have enough money, what do you say?"

They all nodded. The following week they had gone but not before we were married. They would be away for two years. The two years flew by when Jane and Helen had fallen in love and wanted to get married the following year. David and John wanted to travel and see the world. I told them both wherever you are in the world. Phone or write from time to time and when you are ready to come, I will give you the plane money.

+++

Ann and I were in our late forties. Our time together was great. About two years after the kids had left, she asked me a question one night?

We had a glass of my hard stuff.

"Tom tell me what Kim had been doing when she was working in the whore house. What type of sex did she have?"

"Ann, I don't want to talk about it, please just drop it."

"Tom, I have always wondered why you can tell please me. Because you know that place where we meet, I was given a tour of the place."

"Ann, I don't really know. She told me a few things I really didn't know."

"Can you tell me what she told you?"

"Ann, it's a long time ago, can we drop it."

"Tom, in that case I am going to tell you all about the tour I had that night."

"If you must go on, tell me."

All the girls had their own room with a bed in it with a chest of drawers inside it full of dildos of all shapes and sizes. The next room was a kitchen but not for eating in. Then a bathroom with a special bath and other bits. Then a gym followed by a bedroom with a massive bed in it. I was told it was for gangbangs. I shuddered at the thought of it. We moved into another room and went to the light. Then I was told this is the bondage room. And sometimes four men would be in it with just me. I started to think what the hell I had got myself into. You have no idea what was going through my mind.

And when you turned up and picked me, I wanted to run out. Thank God, I didn't love you.

This is roughly what was said by the two of us.

When I started to get undressed and you said stop that if you, please. I have not come here to fuck I want to talk to you for a while. What do you want to talk about then? Will you please just answer a few questions? Then it came to the last one. Are you married? No. I cannot believe you are not married. Well, I was married, and I am a widow now. My husband died a month ago, and I have no money and I am trying to find a job. So, I started here tonight. And you had paid for two hours of sex and did not have it. We had lunch at a little tea shop at twelve thirty. Twenty-four hours later you told me that you had fallen in love with me. I told you I fell in love with you hours ago.

"Anyhow I want to do something with you just once if you are willing." Ann said.

"Go on, you have gone this far so what is it?" Tom said.

"Tom, I want to try out bondage just the two of us."

"What the hell for I love you just the way you are."

"I just want to try it"

"What happens if you like it so much you might want to do it all the time."

"No, I just have to try it out once."

"So you want me to go out and buy a load of stuff for one reason?"

"No, I was thinking we could rent it."

"Ann are you serious about this."

"Tom just once."

"Ann, Kim told me a few things that were used like. Blind folds Vibrators of all sizes, handcuffs, straps. Sex machines, leg spreader bars, ball gags. Whips and bats. Wall doors and body swings to name a few.

"I wasn't thinking of the kinky stuff, just one or two of the things."

"Ann, let me think about it."

Three days later she wanted to know if I had made my mind up. I told her if she really wanted to do it had to be just once. I had gone into town to the places I went years ago before I met Ann. I asked if I could rent the bondage room for one night. They told me they didn't call it the bondage room; we refer to it as our special room. They asked me if I would like to see what is in there. Looking round the room I could see I would have my work cut out for me. I asked if there were any hidden cameras used in the room. Look over there only one two-way mirror and there is a camera is behind it. I told them I did not want it to work. They show me the two switches, one for the light and the one for the camera. Look over the mirror there are coat hooks to hang your coats there just in case you switch it on by accident.

"How long do you think you want it for?" They said.

"About five or six hours."

"Can, you last that long at your age? they said.

"I was thinking of using something to help me last the night out."

"What night and the cost is a grand and food and drinks included," they said.

"Next Wednesday at six."

I went home on Monday and said to Ann, "Go and get some sexy clothes. I have a surprise for you."

The following day she went and bought sexy clothes When she came home.

"Tom, do you want to see what I have got?"

"No, I want to see them later."

We went to bed. I was on her in a second. I managed three times. Wednesday before I left for work.

I said, "don't make anything to eat tonight. I will be home dead-on time and dress up in your sexy clothes. We have to be out for six."

I was home on time, and she was ready. She had a small bag at her side.

"Put your coat on please. I don't want to see your clothes just yet."

We got there. I paid the grand, and we went into the special room. I switched on the light and was careful not to turn on the camera. Hanging up my coat over the mirror. Ann was walking around the room. Ann turned to face me.

"Tom, we will be here all night trying out all this stuff."

"We only have it for six hours where do you want me to give you a good fucking."

"Tom, don't use that word, we are going to make love."

"Don't be shocked when I use it then. And you can say or do anything you want for tonight. Do you want something to eat or just a drink?"

"Give me a big, big drink."

I popped in a pill.

"Ann take of your fucking coat."

She looked at me. I stood behind her and helped her off with her coat then hung it up with mine. Then I turned around.

"Fucking hell I want to fuck you to death were you are standing in those clothes."

"Tom, don't forget this is for one night only and I am the boss for most of the time."

My dick was bulging in my pants and Ann looked at my pants.

"I can see you are ready to screw me, tiger."

"Ann, I am not going to screw you I am going to fuck and fuck you to death."

"Tom, I want to give you a blow job first."

My pants and briefs fell to the floor, Ann walked over to me and went down on her knees. My dick was raging hard by then.

"I am going to lick and suck your fucking dick."

That was the first time Ann used the word fucking and it was not going to be the last time.

She grabbed hold of my dick not too tightly and started to rub my dick up and down. Then she licked the bell end, and it went in her mouth. She sucked my dick for a while.

My dick came out of her mouth and she said. "I am going to get it down my fucking throat for you."

My dick was back in her mouth going deeper and deeper. She grabbed hold of the cheeks of my bum and pulled me onto her. She swallowed my dick it was in the back of her throat. Both my hands were on the back of her head. I cried out "for fuck's sake don't stop."

I held her head screaming out I am going to shot my fucking spunk in your mouth. She pulled back, and I shot my load of spunk in her mouth and she swallowed the lot.

Ann came off my dick and licked the end of it and kissed it. Then she stood up, we kissed and her right hand held my dick.

We separated and I said, "That was the best blow job I have ever had. Ann, where do you want to go next?"