The Special Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline seemed to notice Marcus's change. He was irritable, tired. She knew he wasn't getting enough sleep. So that morning, he was going to drink some chamomille tea and sleep.

"Marcus, please drink this. The last two nights you have been exhausted. Whatever you are working on for the firm will have to wait. I will not take no for an answer." Jasmine walked into the office and gave Caroline a peck on the lips. Marcus found this practice odd. Did they always greet each other this way? Small sparks of jealousy ran through him.

"Good morning Marcus, you look very tired, che'. Listen to your wife and drink the tea, darlin. Maybe after some rest you can handle the rest of the day"

That smirk from her face almost made Marcus lose it knowing damn well whatever was going on was because of this little goddess. He was ready to find out just who, and Jesus, what she was doing to him?

The bed was calling harder than his intrigue. He would look into it all tomorrow. For now, it was rest time.

Part 4- Power Shares

When Marcus woke up there was another page. One left. At this point, He didn't even care about the list. Though feeling much better than that morning, there was one ache that needed to be taken care of soon. This time, he would show HER what she wanted.

Marcus walked upstairs to his room, but something was...off.

"mmmm...."

What was that noise? Marcus slowed down, the door was cracked and the bedside lamp was on. Maybe Caroline was dreaming? Peeking through the door, Marcus could not believe what he was seeing.

"Mmmmm, right there, please."

Caroline and Jasmine were fully naked, in his bed!!

Marcus felt pangs of deep jealousy inside. But something else was taking over that feeling. He decided to stay there and observe as Jasmine did to his wife what she had done to him!

Jasmine was on top of Caroline, spreading her legs slowly as she kissed Caroline's breasts, stomach...Marcus felt his cock start to harden as Jasmine's lips closed in on Caroline's cunt. Jasmine's ass was up in the air, her pussy was so wet it was dripping down her thighs.

"Carolina, my love, come for me"

Jasmine was moving her tongue in circles over Caroline's clit. The noises out of her mouth were exquisite, the sound of her tongue inside of his wife was intoxicating. Her fingers pushed Caroline open and she inserted three of them in Caroline, quickly and ravenously while her lips focused on Caroline and her clit.

"MMMmmmmnhhh"

Marcus groaned, so turned on he forgot that he was only a spectator at this point. Both Caroline and Jasmine looked directly at him.

"Well sugar, come pleasure my ass while I finish teasing your wife's clit."

Again, shocked, Marcus found himself compelled to join them, as if he had no choice otherwise, and even if he did, he probably wouldn't have refused otherwise. Cautiously and in shock at what his wife was doing with another woman, he moved slowly towards Jasmine from behind.

Marcus straddled Jasmine, pushing his fingers deep into Jasmine's beautiful pussy. Taking his fingers out, he tasted them. She tasted so good, he lowered his head so his lips could touch the exposed lips inside. Wet and dripping. Perfect. Plunging his tongue inside Jasmine, much like Jasmine was doing to Caroline, She moaned deeply. The low pitch of her voice, an animal, like earlier with Caroline.

"Mmm Baby put it in my ass, I'm a dirty little minx tonight."

Jasmine's ass was so tight and perfect to look at. Not as round as Caroline's, but that puckered hole was so inviting. Marcus slipped his fingers into her pussy , lubricating his fingers on the way out. Slowly and carefully, he inserted a finger, then two, into Jasmine's glorious hole. She cried out at first, then started to get more frantic with Caroline. Pushing her tongue in and out of his wife's slit, Marcus knew she was close to making his wife come, and suddenly it was important that he return the favor to Jasmine at the same time. Sensing his intent, Jasmine lifted her ass up higher for his pleasure. "Please mister, fill me up"

Marcus didn't need to be told twice. His dick was throbbing again, and he pushed her back down while positioning for entry. Slowly and carefully, he pushed his dick in. Each thrust, a little deeper. Her moans were really getting to him. Caroline was panting, her back arching and breasts large and erect. His cock was completely surrounded in that asshole. His senses were going wild as he thrust deeper and harder, Jasmine started to shake, she was so close and he could feel her orgasm as his wife's juices flowed out. At that moment, he couldn't hold anymore and filled Jasmine with his seed.

Slowly, he pulled out and looked down at both beauties before him. They both looked at one another and smiled.

Marcus was gaining his senses back. Caroline motioned for him to come lay between them.

"Hunny, I hope you're not mad at me. Jasmine is my college love, and she needed to know you were worthy."

"You planned this with her? You knew the whole time?" Marcus was taken aback with her revelation

"I told Jasmine how good you were to me, and she wanted to know for herself. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist her powers over men, and you deserved to feel what I feel with her."

Caroline had misty eyes as she spoke. Marcus knew she was his and something inside him was relieved.

Jasmine handed Marcus the last page in the list. "I think the three of us will have a very titillating week ahead"

She took Caroline and Marcus by the hand "I'm still not done with you, che."

12