The special XXXMAS Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he turned back around again Greg discovered a lovely blonde who greeted them wearing a smile and a fishnet throw over. It hid nothing of her sensuous body. Debbie clutched at his arm.

"Hi, I'm January ... January Wire, your hostess. And you are the Stilton's, right?"

One would have thought that Greg Stilton would be the one who stared hungrily at January's almost nude form, but it was Debbie who couldn't take her eyes off the blonde's vivacious anatomy.

"Err, hi ... and yes, we're the Stilton's ... This is Debbie and I'm Greg." Stilton managed before falling conspicuously silent as he too devoured January's body.

"Welcome to our party. I'm certain you'll enjoy yourselves," she paused for a second and then added "and the others," then giggled so heartedly that both Greg and Debbie joined in, laughing and nodding their heads.

"Oh, Debbie, I just love that dress! It's very becoming on you!" January said as she walked the still nervous couple into the deeper recesses of her home.

"It's revealing and yet disguises at the same time. Wherever did you find it? I'm always looking for the perfect dress and here you walk in wearing it!"

"Oh, thank you, January. I have a friend who makes dresses and I told her ... well roughly told her, you know?"

January nodded, and Debbie prattled on, growing more comfortable now that her hostess had admired her dress, while wearing practically nothing.

"It's actually a gauzy material with a darker, yet very light weight material adhered to it in sort of a wrapping effect."

"Well it certainly hides yet reveals and before you leave tonight I'd appreciate it if you gave me the name and number of that dressmaker." Debbie found herself staring at January's breasts as she replied: "Of course ... I---I---I'd be happy to."

January smiled sensually at her and said softly, "You'll have to wait a while before you get to sample them my dear. I have more guests coming. But I'll be sure to find you when things get rolling. I'd like to sample what's under your dress as well."

January left them at the bar where a maid dressed in a sexy black outfit that hid little of her charms took their drink orders while January returned to greet the next arrivals.

"My God, Greg ... I want her! I actually want her! I can't recall the last time I wanted a woman more. It must have been in college but ...."

"Well, Deb, we came here to try sex with other people. You're free to enjoy it with anyone you want," he said, but didn't know if he believed what he was saying anymore than his wife did as he glanced around for any sign of Owen Jackson, to whom he owed $43,000 and the promise to deliver his wife to him at this party.

Debbie was surprised to see that the clientele at the party was mainly composed of people in her and Greg's general age group, and judging from their dress, roughly the same income. Another surprise was the fact that most of the men were just as attractive as the women. Her eyes focused on one couple, consisting of a small, petite blond and a huge hulk of a man.

"God", she thought, "he must be over 6'5" and she barely makes five feet. How do they do it?"

As she looked them over, the blonde's eyes met Debbie's, and then to Debbie's surprise, the blonde girl's mouth softened and she gave a soft wink at Debbie. Then with a slow turn of her head, she looked Greg over and gave an almost imperceptible approving nod.

Debbie broke contact and turned away embarrassed. "What's wrong?" Greg asked.

"Nothing," Debbie replied. "Can I get another martini? I'm empty."

Greg, puzzled, signaled the French maid, and ordered two more drinks, noting to himself that his wife was already starting her second. He knew that martinis were almost an aphrodisiac when consumed by Deb and that was fine with him, especially on this night of nights.

Debbie took a big gulp of her martini when the tall good-looking guy was joined by two more females, one her own age, the other much younger. Could it possibly be her daughter? ________________________________________

.Jack Sullivan climbed the steps to the door. He could hear the party going on, the loud music thumping away in the depths of the house. Ringing the doorbell seemed a waste of time with that racket going on, but he dutifully did so anyway.

A minute passed and no one came to answer the door. He was a patient man and waited a bit longer then noticed that the door was slightly ajar. He pushed at it gently and it swung open a few inches, letting a wedge of yellow light spring out. Sully cleared his throat then felt foolish and pushed the door again and looked past it into the entry hall. All he could see was the black and white tiles of the floor and a long mahogany table against the wall with a gold framed mirror hanging over it.

There was nobody in sight. Looking around one last time to make sure he was alone, he gingerly put one hand on to the door and pushed again. It swung open fully and he stepped into the large hall. There was a huge crystal chandelier hanging from the high ceiling. The room was two stories high with a wide marble staircase leading to the second floor.

"Oh, hi" a young woman called out as she tottered toward him on what must have been four inch heels. She wore one of the skimpiest outfit's imaginable, totally backless, save for the small piece of material partially covering her derriere. Although the front of her outfit covered her breasts---in a manner of speaking---the side view, especially when she moved presented just about a total view of her breasts.

Jack took a fairly long look at her before speaking, then said: "Hi yourself, I'm Jack Sullivan, umm, I guess I'm part of tonight's entertainment. Have the other entertainers arrived yet?"

She placed her hands on her hips and was leaned into his face telling him that she was probably near-sighted. In a frosty tone she said, "You mean the young couple?"

"Yeah, I guess that describes them."

"They got here twenty minutes ago. You're late, Mr. Sullivan," she said turning away from him. "Follow me, please."

She backed up a step or two and he took her in. He decided she was wearing a skimpy French Maid's outfit, but from her reflection in the gold framed mirror opposite there was nothing covering her rear. The other thing he noted was that she was young, obviously eighteen or nineteen. A high school senior? Would the Wire's dare to use someone that young? If so, they were taking quite a risk, he told himself.

He did just that, but much closer than she had expected him too, and he allowed his hand to rest on the cheeks of her delightful rear when she paused to open a door before they moved into an even larger room.

"You can let go of my bum now," she whispered after half turning to look at him, but she didn't dislodge his hand which would have been simple to do.

"Do I have to," Sully asked smiling at her before she turned away.

"I'm afraid so," she said, unable to hide the smile forming on her face.

"Can I kiss it first?" he asked.

"The girl looked around and saw no one else in the room. He noted the flush spreading from her neck up to her face. He gave her ass a light squeeze.

She giggled and said, "Why not ... but just my ass, stay away from my pussy."

He was caught off-guard by her response, but being in the adult film industry had met many very frank women and accepted her at her word. But he persisted, asking, "Why can't I kiss your pussy?"

"It's promised to Mrs. Wire, that's why."

"Can I touch here?" he asked as his hand slipped inside the open back of her skimpy dress and around to cup a breast.

"Mmmm," was all she had to say on the matter.

He found her nipple and rolled it between his finger and thumb. She sighed softly.

"Can I kiss here?" he asked, stopping her from moving forward by placing his free hand on her shoulder. She did not resist.

"Huh?" she moaned, obviously already in a sexual haze.

"Here," he whispered as he brushed his lips against the nape of her neck and pressed his palm against the underside of her breast.

"Oh, yes ... there ... yes!" she murmured. "And here?" he kissed between her shoulder blades and gently rolled the whole of her breast against his fingers.

"Yes," she breathed.

"And here?" He licked along a couple of inches of her spine, squeezing her breast a little harder. Oh, Jack knew his women all right.

"Ohhhh, yeah, yeah ... that's nice!" her voice was almost breathless.

"And here?" He ran his tongue further down kissing just above the bow of her apron strings, his hand still stretched up to work on her breast.

"Yes," she shivered.

"And here?" He kissed just below the bow then licked down the base of her spine, letting his hand slide down her ribs to rest on her hip.

"Ohhh, yes," her voice was barely audible.

"And here?" He slipped his tongue off the end of her spine and licked the cleft at the top of her ass.

"Ohhh, GOD YESSSSS!" her hands came down and around to hold either side of his head.

"And here?" Jack sent his tongue between her buttocks, his hands tightly gripping the cheeks.

""Mmmmm!" her hands tightened their grip on his head, but she was no longer capable of speaking..

Turning his head and opening his mouth wide, Jack sucked as much as he could of her ass cheek inside, squeezing with his fingers to fit it all in.

"Ohhhhh," she gasped. And "Ooooh" and "Ohhhh" again as he squeezed and sucked and pressed with his tongue.

Jack slipped his hands under her short skirt and gripped the very top of her thighs; his fingers brushed over her pubic hair in the process. She was now shuddering as his mouth continued to work on her ass cheek.

She moaned as she brought her hands around and ran them over his, gripping them hard once, before pressing them together to cup them over her cunt.

Jack proceeded to work his head down and under to the base of the cheek. The girl's fingers pressed between her legs brushing his chin as he slurped and sucked between her buttocks.

She sighed and he felt her shiver again.

Straightening his head again Jack pressed his face against her bottom, his nose and tongue slipping between. Jack probed deep with his tongue, even moving down and pressing his chin under to make contact with her fingers again.

Only then did he realize that she was using her fingers to prevent him from reaching her cunt. But then his knowing tongue found her anus.

The girl gasped, her whole body jerked, as he touched the tip of his tongue to her puckered anus. She let out a long, low moan as he circled around and around the spidery opening. As he licked it began to dilate. Her breathing became erratic as he began to suck as well as lick.

Her hips started to rock in time with his tongue. The deeper he probed the more her asshole opened. Her whole body tensed as Jack forced his mouth tighter against her ass hole and increased the pressure of his sucking.

Her legs began to give way and he was forced to support her weight as she sank to her knees. Jack followed her down, not breaking contact with her as she slowly collapsed. The girl fell forward on her shoulders, letting out a long, heavy moan, as her anus dilated enough for him to easily work more than an inch of tongue into her ass.

Jack's hands on her hips were the only thing that stopped her from collapsing completely. Then he developed a new rhythm, thrusting my tongue in and out, in and out, penetrating further and further.

She gasped at each lunge, her breathing becoming harsher and harsher, and her whole body shook as his tongue plunged in and recoiled as he pulled out.

Her orgasm consumed her. She convulsed wildly under him, arching her back and screaming out. Her anus contracting around his tongue, but he pushed against it as hard as he could. She screamed and screamed again.

Jack didn't think anyone could have had as much breath inside her as she did. Her hips jerked up and down and he pressed his face and hands as tightly against her as he could. And then it was over. She sprawled on the floor in front of him. Jack raised his head, breathing heavily; a musky taste of garlic in his mouth.

Gingerly he unfolded her legs and stretched them out, softly massaging her thighs and calves to remove any cramp.

Slowly she rolled over, pulling her skirt down over her privates.

Jack smiled at her. "Thank you," he said in a low voice.

She looked up at him. "I never had anybody do that to me before," she seemed amazed.

Jack laughed softly as he knelt beside her. "I've never done it to anybody before."

Then her eyes fell to his lap and saw the huge tent in his slacks. "I'm sorry," she sighed. "But I need a rest before I could tackle that."

"That's all right," he said and meant it. "Maybe later on," and then he kissed her. Her mouth and tongue tasted like cherries and when it ended he told her so.

"Thank you," she said. "Strangely enough, yours tastes something like garlic."

Sully laughed and said, "That's you."

"Me?"

"Yeah, your backside," and he laughed again. "How old are you anyway?"

The girl was clearly embarrassed, but strove to retain her dignity. "A lady doesn't tell her age."

"But you're not a lady; you're more of a naughty slut."

"Am I?"

"In my opinion, yes."

"Then I'll whisper it to you. After all the walls have ears, you know?"

She leaned close to him, licked his ear then whispered something into it.

"Sully laughed. "I knew it! I fuckin' knew it!"

"Can I fuck you later, you know, when you're finished guarding that fine pussy?"

"I don't know. I'm promised to someone. But you never know. Anyway, there's plenty of other people in the next room who'd love to fuck you," she hooked her fingers around his erection and gently squeezed. "It'd be a shame to waste it," she added wishfully.

"I mean late, later."

"We'll see. I'll give you a maybe. Will that do?"

"It will have too. What's your name?"

"Mercy."

"Mercy?"

"Mmmm, Mercy."

And she went through the door leaving him standing there.

________________________________________

Marilyn, Tucker and Marcie and Evie were greeted in much the same way by January Wire as she had the Stilton's, however it was evident that she was familiar with Marilyn and perhaps had already heard about Tucker, AKA Tucker the Fucker.

"So this is the stud you've told me so much about," January chirped as Tucker took in her nude body beneath the fishnet body wear she wore.

"Can you really go indefinitely, Mr. Fucker?"

"Names Tucker, not Fucker," he said then reached out and teased her left nipple through the fishnet material. It quickly grew to full size—about half an inch and poked its way through the material.

"Ooooh, look what you've done, you naughty, naughty boy. I should make you suck it until it shrinks back down to normal size!"

"If you'd like," he said slowly so that his words were unmistakable, "I'll use that chair over there, sit you on my lap and fuck you into next week."

Marilyn interrupted at that point, although both Evie and Marcie appeared keen to watch Tucker do just that. They had fucked him often enough to know that he was certainly capable of backing up his words.

It appeared that January was going to accept his offer when her husband came through the door from the main room that the party was being held.

He looked at tucker and the four women and said, "Problems Dear?"

"No, darling. Quite the contrary. This is Tucker, no Mister, and Marilyn, Marcie and Evie, aren't they lovely?"

Tripp took the women in and his eyes remained on the two younger girls longer than he meant them to and January took note.

"They're of legal age, Darling so there's that, January said not unkindly as she and her husband led the women and Tucker into the party.

"Yes, there's that ..." He turned to Marilyn and said softly, "Welcome to our home. I do hope you all enjoy yourselves tonight.

"Is Mr. Sullivan here yet?" Marilyn inquired. "Yes, he and his ... group arrived about thirty minutes ago. They'll be putting on a special performance for us a bit later. Do you know him?"

"We've met. I had some business discussion with him a year or so ago," Marilyn admitted. She didn't mention that she'd fucked him silly on his pool table while trying to get her girls into his movies. Sullivan had been interested, but with production costs soaring had forgotten about her girls in a frantic rush to complete several films already in process. After that, new girls, new partners, and new productions erased all thought of Marilyn's girls.

They sat down on an oversized couch, with Marilyn on one end, Tucker and then Marcie and Evie. The scantily dressed French maid brought them all champagne while Marcie nuzzled Evie's ear and the side of her neck when she sat down.

"Hey, don't go giving me any of your hickies!" Evie warned her almost sister.

Marcie shut her up by kissing her on the mouth and tonguing her in as lusty a kiss as she could muster. Marilyn watched and smiled, only telling her girls to save some for somebody else as it would be a long night.

The girls stopped their kisses and quickly took note of what was transpiring directly across the room from them.

"Holy shit, Evie, do you see them?" "Yeah ...."

What they and many others in the room were watching at that moment was the actions of two very good-looking men sucking the cock of a third man who lay on a similar couch, legs splayed, pants halfway down his legs and possessed of a rather large penis, which the two men were taking turns fellating.

"Take notes girls," Marilyn said with a chuckle. "You may learn a thing or two." One of the men managed to deep-throat the large appendage, which Evie would later swear must have been at least nine inches in length; and received a round of loud applause from those watching their performance. ________________________________________ Others began to join in around the room; for example, Judy had grown so wet watching the two young girls kissing and then the fellatio by the men that she fell upon her partner, Eppy, murmuring, "Let's show them something sizable, loverman," and opened his fly to extract his twelve-inch ebony instrument of love.

"You go, girl," the black musician said as her mouth closed sealing his thick shaft in her already suctioning mouth.

Owen Jackson wandered into the room and approached Judy and Eppy, holding drinks in both hands. His eyes lit up as he noted the ferocity with which Judy was fellating Eppy's monstrosity of a penis.

Handing the famous Black musician one of the drinks, he knelt down beside Judy and whispered, "Fantastic cock, isn't it, darling?"

Lifting her mouth from Eppy's penis, a bit of saliva dribbled from her lips. At first she just nodded affirmatively, but then she smiled and said, "It's the loveliest cock imaginable. Would you like a taste?"

"Thank you, no," Jackson replied, but he was impressed with her response to his teasing. "I'm sure you can do a much better job of it than I could. By the way, my name is Owen, Owen Jackson. I'm a great fan of Eppy's."

Judy nodded and returned Eppy's appendage to her mouth and resumed her sucking. Moments later she appeared to think of something else she wanted to say to Jackson, and with a soft pop her lips left Eppy's saliva coated knob. She reached for his drink now on the side-table and smiling at the two men raised the glass in a mock toast. Both men laughed.

"Is she as good a fuck as it seems she might be?" Jackson inquired.

"Shouldn't be askin' things like that," Eppy said, displaying displeasure with Jackson for the first time.

"I am sorry, Eppy! I owe you both an apology. I am so sorry. I was out of bounds and regret it." With that. Jackson turned on his heel and left them alone.

"Why didn't you answer him?" Judy asked innocently.

"None of his damn business, you want to know," he replied.