The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Justin's power of imagination must have been on psychic mode as at that same moment another image flashed on his wife's phone. Again the photo was imbedded in a text message from Nick. The image portrayed basically the exact scene that Justin had just imagined except for Nick's free hand lying out to the side with his cell phone camera photographing them. The caption in the text message read..."Thinking about doing this again when we get back to the room!"

Abbie practically feinted when she opened the newest image. She glanced nervously at the picture, pissed again that Nick had sent it to her now...but she also felt a gush of wetness in her panties. As she stared at the photo, the thing that jumped out at her immediately, aside from how much her pussy was stretched around Nick's obscenely huge cock, was the contrast in skin color between their tangled bodies against the reflection of the white-sheeted background from the mirrors above. Abbie remembered the same feeling of eroticism that image had elicited in her the previous night when she'd looked up at their reflection above the bed.

Nonetheless, she typed back to him, "Are you crazy, stop sending me these pictures!"

His reply, "Don't tell me you aren't thinking about it...I bet your little pussy is drenched just imagining it!"

She looked over angrily at him again, but this time, in addition to the sly smile on his face, he reached down and patted the inside of his thigh about halfway down to his knee. Abbie immediately understood his casual gesture...he wasn't patting his leg.

She typed, "Stop this Nick, you know Justin is arriving this afternoon, I told you this morning, no more fooling around..."

His response came quickly, "You said he wasn't going to get here until around 5:30 p.m., the agenda says we are done at 3:30 p.m. Besides I wasn't thinking about 'fooling around', I was thinking about FUCKING YOUR BRAINS OUT AGAIN!"

She typed back, "Nick, stop it! It isn't going to happen...besides it's his goddamn birthday!"

"I thought you said he got off when we fucked. Why don't we put on a show for him...for his birthday!"

"No more messages Nick!!! Drop it! Besides you need to pay attention to this next speaker...Curt Michelson is the dean of the Exercise Sciences school, in case you forgot. We both need to put our phones away, this is important!"

The moderator approached the podium and introduced Curt Michelson. After accepting applause, the dean began his presentation about the direction of the program for the upcoming school year. Abbie didn't like the man very much. The 41-year-old married, father of three had hit on her on more than one occasion and as he now began his speech, she couldn't help but notice him looking in her direction more than necessary. Abbie did her best to subtly lower her eyes each time he looked towards her.

But despite the importance of his topic, before long, his words faded into oblivion as had those from all the previous speakers. Abbie's thoughts turned to the same thing that had occupied her mind throughout most of the morning...

*****

Justin finished his second Pliny IPA as he watched the four college guys packing up their stuff. Moments later they said their goodbye's and departed the pool area. Justin now saw this as his best opportunity. He approached the girls with the folio envelope and stationary in hand. As he walked up, he heard one of the girls say to her friends, "What time are we meeting them at the beach?"

Her friend responded, "1:45 p.m., so we have another hour to get drunk before we go." They all laughed.

"Hey pardon me, I hate to interrupt, but I was wondering if I could ask a favor of you ladies," Justin asked with the sincerest smile he could.

The girls looked up at him with friendly gazes. The cutest of the group, a short haired brunette with great dick-sucking lips said, "What's in it for us Mr...uh...butt-in?" The others all giggled.

"I'd be happy to buy the next round," Justin volunteered with a grin.

"Okay, now you're talking our language..." the pretty brunette replied. All of them now flashed friendly smiles at the cute dive coach.

"I hope this doesn't sound too weird, but I need one of you to write a couple of notes for me...and by the way, my name is Justin."

"That does sound kind of weird, but we're on a mission to get drunk this afternoon, so what do you have in mind Justin?"

He reached into the envelope and pulled out the folio paper. He handed it to the brunette and said, "I need a woman's handwriting to match the signature at the top."

"Who is Kristi? She gave you her phone number? Aren't you married...Mister...uh...Justin?" the girl asked flirtatiously as she looked at his left hand.

"Oh, no it's not for me..." He responded embarrassingly, "It's kind of hard to explain, but I just need a one-line sentence written beneath it in the most similar handwriting I can find."

"Well you came to the right place Justin. We are very thirsty and that writing looks just like Bella's." She handed the page to her petite perky-titted Asian friend.

Bella looked at Kristi's signature and said, "Wow, that does look like my writing, what do you need me to write?"

Again he looked at the group sheepishly, "I need it to say, "I'll be up at 6:30 p.m. I hope you aren't too tired from last night..."

The girls all laughed. "This sounds kind of naughty Justin, but I'm happy to do it for a round of cocktails," Bella answered cheerily.

"Done, and I also need you to write something on a couple of stationary notes...the first one needs to say, 'Looking forward to tonight!' The second should read, 'We apologize for the security issue, please accept our sincerest apologies! Best Regards, Harvey's."

"Wow, now you're asking a lot mister, how about if you make that a round of doubles?" Bella demanded with a cute smile.

"You ladies drive a hard bargain, but you got me over a barrel here," Justin joked. "I guess I could pony up for extra shots..." he replied with a big smile of his own.

"How about a round of Sex on the Beaches," the brunette chimed back as Bella jotted the line on the first piece of paper. The pretty Asian girl even dotted the two lower-case 'i's' in the sentence with little hearts.

"A round of double Sex on the Beaches coming up," Justin confirmed as he turned and started towards the bar. He thought to himself, "That's an appropriate choice for this group..."

When he got back, he handed out the cocktails and thanked them all for helping him out and after seeing Bella's work, he thanked her individually. Justin toasted them with his beer and walked over to his lounge chair, sat back down and looked at the folio page and stationary notes again. Bella's handwriting looked nearly identical to Kristi's. "Perfect! Now all I have to do is wait!"

After finishing his last IPA, Justin said goodbye to the coeds and headed to the concierge desk. He retrieved his bag and went back upstairs. As he hoped, the room had already been made up—there was no longer any evidence of the previous night's activities...except that the adjoining door was still open. He set his backpack down and removed the folio envelope. He moved to the adjoining door and peaked inside. The suite had been made up as well. Again Justin called out to make sure the room was empty before he moved through the doorway.

He glanced around and immediately noticed Abbie's red dress, bra, and tattered g-string sitting in a folded pile on the couch. Her high heels rested on the floor beneath them. Something seemed acutely wrong about leaving them in her black lover's bedroom, but nonetheless, he walked over and dropped the folio envelope next to the entry door before returning to his room. Justin looked at the nightstand clock and realized he still had time to make it to the liquor store before Abbie's meeting was due to adjourn at 3:30 p.m.

At BevMo, Justin bought a bottle of champagne, two bottles of Tito's vodka, several mixers, various chocolates and two wicker gift baskets. After returning to the hotel he glanced at his watch as he rose on the elevator back up to the 18th floor, it read 3:00 p.m. His plan was right on schedule.

He hurried down the hall to his room and placed one of the bottles of Tito's in the gift basket and surrounded it with the mixers and some of the chocolates. He took it into Nick's suite and placed it on the bar before slipping the stationary note that read, "Looking forward to tonight!" in the front. He smiled as he noticed again that Bella had dotted the "i's" with little hearts. "Perfect..."

Justin went back to his room, closed and locked the adjoining door, and mixed himself a cocktail. He packaged up the other basket with the champagne and the remaining chocolates. He slipped the stationary note that read, "We apologize for the security issue, please accept our sincerest apologies! Best Regards, Harvey's" into the basket and placed it on the coffee table. Justin waited until 3:30 p.m. before heading down the hall to the bank of elevators. Luckily there were a couple of lazy boy chairs sitting in the elevator landing. He sat down and thumbed through his phone, sipping his drink.

The elevator door opened several times without Abbie on board. Finally at 3:45 p.m. the door opened and Justin heard Nick's unmistakable voice, "C'mon I was just having some fun..."

He then heard his wife reply, "Well you shouldn't have done it, those pictures were not..." Abbie's voice cut off mid-sentence as she exited the elevator and saw Justin sitting there.

Her husband observed a large black hand moving away from his wife's ass as she came around the corner.

"Jus...Justin, what are you doing here? I thought you weren't supposed to be here till 5:30 or 6." She spoke nervously with a deer-in-headlights look on her face.

Just then Nick emerged from the elevator with a Cheshire cat grin. "Hey coach, you made it! Happy Birthday!"

"Hey thanks Nick...yeah honey my meeting got shortened so I came up early!"

"Yes, Happy Birthday honey, what time did you...uh...get here?" Abbie asked uneasily again.

"Oh, just a little while ago. I stopped at BevMo when I got into town and bought some stuff for tonight." He toasted his cocktail in their direction.

"Great...well I'm so glad you're here! Welcome to Tahoe," Abbie offered with a grin as she moved closer and kissed him on the lips.

Justin then reached out and shook the hand that had been on his wife's ass moments before. "How's your first couple of days in the new role treating you Nick? You getting a good lay of the land?" he asked with a big smile as he glanced towards his wife.

She diverted her eyes.

"It's going great coach, lots to learn, I'm like a sponge..." Nick responded as he unconsciously looked in Abbie's direction also.

"Well, if you're smart, you'll soak up everything my wife can offer, she's very familiar with the ins and outs of everything around here!"

"Good advice coach, I'll do that," Nick smiled broadly as his mesmerizing eyes toggled back and forth between the two of them. Justin noticed again as Abbie looked away hastily.

As the three of them approached the "T" in the hallway, Abbie looked at Nick and said suggestively, "Well don't forget Nick, we have just the breakfast closing meeting in the morning, we'll see you then. Your room is down that way, isn't it?"

Justin noticed her making a subtle gesture with her eyes at Nick as if to say, "Play along...act like your room is the other way."

"Oh yeah...yeah, I've gone the wrong way a couple of times already on this trip. It seems like whenever I do, I get into a slippery slope that I seem to struggle to get myself out of," Nick replied with a shit-eating smirk on his face, knowing only Abbie would get the insinuation.

Again Justin noticed as Abbie's eyes got really large. He could tell she was pissed at Nick for making the suggestive comment.

"Well Coach Justin enjoy the rest of your birthday, you two behave yourselves now! That was some reception last night Abbie, you gonna get a chance to get some rest before you guys head out?" Nick asked. Justin could tell he was clearly trying to mess with her.

"No, I felt great today," she replied in a back-pedaling response.

"Oh, you must not have stayed up as late as I did. Well, you two enjoy yourselves," he encouraged as he started down the hallway in the other direction.

"How'd he do?" Justin whispered in Abbie's ear as they walked towards their room.

"Wha...what do you mean?" Abbie responded, alarmed at his question.

"At the meeting? Clearly he went out partying last night, did he carry himself okay today?"

Justin observed a relieved expression form on her face. "Yes, I think so, I was sitting across the room from him..." His wife then asked nervously as they approached their door, "Say, did the maids come before you got here?"

"Yeah, I assume so, the room was clean..." Justin noticed as another relieved look flushed across Abbie's pretty face. "...except there was one very weird thing," he continued as he slipped his key into the lock and opened the door.

"Oh yeah, what was that?" Abbie asked apprehensively as he held it open for her.

"The door to the adjoining room was open on both sides. I thought that was very weird for the cleaning people to leave it like that..."

He turned to see Abbie looking over in the direction of the adjoining door, her face pale. "Did you...uh...close it?" She asked.

"Yes, of course. All of your stuff was in here, I didn't want someone wandering in and stealing anything. Anyway, I called the front desk and gave them a piece of my mind. That gift basket on the table is their attempt at smoothing things over!"

Abbie walked over and checked out the basket's contents, she read the note and responded absently, "Yeah, that is kind of weird the cleaning people would leave it open like that...did you happen to look into the other room?"

"No, of course not! I closed it immediately when I came in. Who knows what kind of creepy people might be in there."

Just then, they both heard the door open and close next door. "See they're in there right now." They both laughed quietly.

Abbie approached and wrapped her arms around him. "Well at least we got a free bottle of champagne to celebrate your birthday tonight," she purred sexily as she pushed her tits into his chest.

"Yes we did, what do you have planned?"

"It's a secret, but I see you already started celebrating. Thanks for grabbing the booze, I was going to head down and get some before you got here, but you kind of messed up my plans," she complained playfully.

Abbie looked really good in her blouse and skirt. Her hair was up and her gorgeous lips beckoned him. He leaned down and kissed her wetly on the mouth. "What'd ya say, we start my party early?" he asked as he lowered his hands and squeezed her tight ass cheeks.

"Honey, you know I'll do whatever you want, but I had planned on us being up late tonight and in spite of what I told Nick in the hallway, I am exhausted from last night, the reception went later than usual. Do you mind if I take a little nap so I can give you all of me tonight?"

Justin could see subtle bags under his wife's blue eyes. "Okay honey, but I'm going to hold you to that promise! I'll mix another cocktail and head downstairs for a while, the Red Sox and A's are on. What time are we going to head out tonight?"

"Around 6:30."

"Okay, just know I might be pretty drunk by then."

Abbie laughed. "It's your birthday, you can do whatever you want!"

*****

Thirty minutes later Justin quietly approached the door to his hotel room. He put his ear to the door, but couldn't make out any sounds, so he went over and did the same at Nick's door, it was quiet too. "She must really be taking a nap."

He went back to his door and slipped the key-card in the lock and pushed on the handle. The door cracked open before it clanged loudly against the secondary lock. He held it cracked as he listened for sounds from within. Sure enough, there was a quick patter of footsteps and hushed voices. He then heard the unmistakable sound of a door closing quietly.

"Abbie, shit I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. Are you in there?" he called out.

"Oh honey, hang on, I just woke up," his wife replied in what sounded like a semi-panicked voice.

Justin held the door cracked as far as the lock would allow as he listened to her move hurriedly around the room.

"Hang-on, I'll be right there baby!"

Finally after nearly a minute, the door closed shut, the secondary lock disengaged and the door re-opened. Abbie stood before him, still in her blouse and skirt. Her hair was a mess. But unlike when he'd left her previously, her big tits bounded freely under her shirt and her hard nipples were stabbing through the fabric. As Justin entered the room, he got confirmation of what he suspected: in addition to not wearing a bra, his wife had no panties on under her skirt, both garments were lying on the floor next to the bed. At that point he also noticed her shirt buttons were not aligned, she had obviously thrown it back on haphazardly when he arrived.

"Wha...what are you doing back here so soon, is the game already over?"

"Shit honey, I'm sorry, I hoped to sneak in here quietly and grab my charger, I didn't think you would lock the door."

Abbie stuttered somewhat breathlessly, "Yeah, I was so tired I wasn't thinking straight. I don't even remember doing it!"

"Yeah you must have been really out of it. What the hell were you dreaming about, the bed spread looks like a wrestling match took place on it." He forced a laugh.

"...Uhhh yeah...I don't really remember, but I think I was pretty out of it before I finally heard you!"

"You must've hit the bed pretty fast after I left, you didn't even take the time to take off your clothes."

"Yeah...I...uh...started looking at my Facebook and the next thing I remember you were yelling out to me. I must have really passed out."

Justin decided not to press her any further about her shirt, bra, or panties. He knew why she looked the way she did, but still thoughts of her infidelity hit him hard..."Fuck, it's my birthday...and she makes up that lie about wanting to take a nap...is this really my wife? Does she love that black cock so much she is willing to risk getting caught, even when I'm only downstairs? She clearly has no plans to come clean, I'm going to progress with my plan..."

Before he could process that thought any further, Abbie moved in close and reached for his cock through his shorts. "Remember what I told you before I left yesterday?" she purred. "How about if I start making up for the fact I wasn't there when you woke up this morning?"

Justin already being half hard from discovering Abbie and Nick latest tryst, sprang like a jack-in-the-box as his gorgeous wife groped his cock. She pushed him back onto the bed and straddled his chest once his head found its way up on the pillows. She very sexily began unbuttoning her shirt, apparently not realizing the little white buttons weren't aligned. Once undone, she teasingly spread the silky fabric to expose her flawless d-cups. She brought them to his smiling face.

1...345678