The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,764 Followers

Over the next ten minutes Nick worked his huge cock into Kristi's stretched pussy. Her incessant moans and cries sounded loudly through the walls and single door. "Oh fuck Nick, your big black cock feels so good in my little pussy...You're so deep...uhn...uhn...umph!"

"Shit bitch...that's some good white pussy...you're shit is tight...as tight as anything I've felt in a while!"

Again Justin felt Abbie's body cringe as Nick's comment sent another jolt of anger through her. He had told her the same thing the previous night. Justin still couldn't hear every word being said, but the last exchange was easy to make out. He knew Abbie heard it.

The horny coach let his hand sink down again and rub Abbie's naked ass. "Damn Ab, I'm getting really turned on listening. It sounds like this black dude Rick has a big dick. I think the white chick really loves it!"

Abbie's irritation at this entire situation was palpable, but knowing it was Nick not Rick as Justin suggested, fucking the squealing whore in the room next door, infuriated her even more. "I think we should call down to the front desk again Justin, they don't need to be so loud."

"Oh c'mon Ab, you can't be serious, they're just having some fun sex. They were probably out doing the same stuff as us, we just got back to the room earlier..."

"We weren't this loud," she complained, obviously not acknowledging that she and Nick had been every bit as vocal the previous night. Abbie remembered thinking at some point during her and Nick's wild sex that, she was glad the adjoining room was hers and not someone else's.

Just then Kristi squealed, "Oh My God Nick...you're gonna make me cum...fffffuck meeee...! I'm so lucky...no other woman in this hotel is getting fucked so good tonight!" A chorus of moans and grunts erupted from the blonde's sexy mouth.

Justin's cock stiffened like steel. He was hearing the affects of Nick's sexual prowess for the first time and it clearly lived up to his imagery. Knowing it was the hot 24-year-old blonde from the front desk he was nailing made it all that much more arousing. Imagining his beautiful wife making those sounds on Nick's big black dick was intoxicating.

He couldn't fathom Abbie's exasperation at the loud sounds, but still he piled on. "Shit, this Rick guy is fucking the shit out of her!" The king-sized bed from next door slammed up against the common wall over and over.

Justin reached for his cock and jacked himself off. His aroused thoughts suddenly drifted to his previous vision of Abbie splayed out nude on the bed next door with Kristi's head between her legs while Nick pounded the gorgeous blonde from behind. Justin's reverie then morphed as he imagined Nick reconfiguring the girls into a sixty-nine and fucking Abbie doggy style while she hungrily ate pussy for the first time.

Abbie finally turned. "Oh my god Justin, are you masturbating?"

"Yeah hun, you know how much I love it when hung dudes fuck hot babes in those porn flicks—shit, this is even better! And since you're not in the mood, I gotta do something! This black dude Rick sounds huge and the white girl clearly loves it. You know interracial sex is one of my biggest turn-on's! And just listen, he is fucking the shit out of her!"

Abbie glared at him incredulously, she wasn't sure who she should despise more at the moment, her irritating husband or her black lover fucking the whore in the room next door.

Before either of them could say another word, Kristi screamed out she was cumming yet again. The Dawson's listened as their rutting neighbors climaxed together in one of the most scintillating orgasms either had ever heard. Abbie then gasped in shock as Justin grunted and his own load splattered onto his stomach.

"Oh jeez Justin...you didn't really just do that!"

The birthday boy smiled proudly at his beautiful wife before rolling to his side and passing out with thoughts of retribution in his head. Abbie stared at him with unblinking eyes, not believing what she'd just witnessed.

Moments later her thoughts returned to the room next door. Unbeknownst to her, the vocal climaxes she'd heard from the interracial lovers were quite divergent. Kristi's toe-curling orgasm was definitely legendary, she still lay sprawled face down shaking and gasping for air while clutching the sheets of the big bed.

Nick's ejaculation was hot too, but shooting his load into a stretched condom was nowhere near as good as the handful of bareback eruptions he'd dumped deep into Abbie's unprotected pussy the night before. His vocal performance minutes before contained serious embellishment for effect...her effect.

Abbie lay awake trying to come to grips with what she had just experienced. She had given herself completely to Nick Thomas the night before and the bastard had the nerve to bring some slut back to his room and have sex with her when he knew she and Justin were still in the room next door.

Tears welled in her eyes. "How could he? I was a slut for him...I let him fuck me all night long...I took his huge black cock down my throat and swallowed his cum...twice! Oh my god...I actually licked his butt! And Jesus, I let him cum inside me three times..."

As Abbie lay pondering her thoughts, countless emotions wafted through her psyche...anger, frustration, guilt...yet the one she was experiencing most, was inexplicably...jealousy! "Why does that slut get to have his amazing cock tonight? Did I not satisfy him? Who would he want to fuck more if I knocked on that door right now?"

In spite of her emotional state, the previous night's sex marathon and her lack of sleep finally overwhelmed her. Abbie dozed, unsurely contemplating what the future would bring.

Unfortunately for both she and Justin, their sleep wouldn't be peaceful, they were both awoken countless times to the sound of the bed in the room next door banging against their wall.

*****

Justin woke at 9:45 a.m. thankful that he hadn't had to get up when his wife did for her early morning meeting. He was so out of it, he hadn't even heard her getting ready or leaving. Justin could only imagine how weary Abbie must be. She had now gone two nights in a row without much sleep. One from fucking her black bull all night long, the other from listening to him pound the shit out of the pretty front desk blonde. A diabolical smile came to Justin's face, his plan had worked to perfection.

He got up, took a piss, and flipped on the one-cup coffee maker. He suddenly wondered if Kristi was still passed out in the room next door. He was impressed she was able to keep up with Nick Thomas all night long.

Abbie's meeting was due to end at 10:00 a.m. and he figured she'd want to come back up and sleep for several hours before embarking on their day. He decided he'd head down to the pool for a couple of hours and let her get some serious rest.

As he stood sipping his mediocre hotel room coffee and thinking about all that had transpired over the past forty-eight hours, he happened to notice through the large window, two people walking through the parking lot at a brisk pace eighteen stories below. They looked an awful lot like Nick and Abbie. The black man rolled what appeared to be a suitcase and was followed close behind by a dark haired women in a business skirt-suit that Justin was sure was Abbie's navy outfit.

Justin hastily located his camera bag and pulled out his digital Cannon. He attached his most powerful lens and aimed it down at the two of them. Sure enough it was his wife and her black lover, now engaged in an animated discussion just outside Nick's Ford Mustang. Justin watched as Abbie's arms flailed in what appeared to be an angry one-sided conversation. After about a minute, Justin witnessed Nick Thomas shrug his shoulders with his arms out to his sides away from his body, palms turned upward.

Moments later Abbie slapped him across the face and stormed back across the parking lot towards the hotel. "Oh shit," Justin blurted out loud as an incredulous smirk formed on his face. "Damn, I got Nick laid last night, but it looks like I also just got his face slapped too!"

Justin sat down on the couch and contemplated what he'd just witnessed. He didn't know how he should feel. His wife was clearly pissed at her black lover for fucking the hot blonde after the night they'd shared together, especially having done it in the room next door where she could clearly hear it taking place. "Is she that addicted to his big black cock that she wants it only for herself? Oh my god, this is my wife acting this way..." But then he asked himself why she should have any right to question, or for that matter, have any substantive interest how Nick lived his life. She is a married woman after all. "She's MY wife for fuck's sakes!"

The coach's mind was suddenly filled with countless thoughts as he tried to come to grips with the situation. But before he could ponder them any deeper he heard a key being slipped into the lock and the door opening loudly. His beautiful wife entered the room, trying her best to not show it, but he could tell she was clearly pissed...

*****

Sunday morning

Abbie and Justin drove in separate cars on the two-hour drive back down the mountain from Tahoe to Sacramento. The long ride gave each of them time to reflect on what transpired over the past three days and to contemplate how they let it get to this point.

For Abbie, she had never considered the possibility of hooking up with Nick at the retreat. In spite of her desires, she had convinced herself their unforgettable mating the night of the party had been just a moment of weakness. Until seventy-two hours ago, she believed she was fully capable of moving on and maintaining a strictly professional relationship with him moving forward.

Unfortunately for her well-intentioned plan, once she got around him again and with her inhibitions diminished by alcohol, the sensual feelings returned and she couldn't control her overwhelming desire for him...for his amazing black dick.

Their night together at the party months before had been the most memorable sexual experience of her life, but even that wild night did not measure up to what she experienced with him this past weekend. The initial tentativeness and discomfort she felt when impaled on Nick's huge cock the first time was a non-issue this go around as their animalistic mating in the Harvey's suite exceeded every erotic fantasy she'd ever imagined.

But now just over forty-eight hours removed from that carnal act, her emotions were a tangled mess of desire, guilt and deceit. She still had a very obvious attraction to Nick, but his unforgivable behavior with the little slut the night following their glorious coupling was not something she intended to forgive easily. She rationalized, "It's obvious he is incapable of keeping his amazing...I mean arrogant...penis in his pants and if he chooses to be so callous about it, that asshole is never going to get the pleasure of having sex with me again!"

Also weighing on her heavily was the regret she felt for her lecherous conduct behind Justin's back. Her husband had accepted some of the responsibility from her first bout of infidelity, having all but pushed her into Nick's arms, but he had no culpability this time around. Abbie had walked this plank completely on her own and now her feelings of guilt and remorse for having fucked Nick again were eating at her. Worse still, the fact she had done it completely behind his back and then hid it from him was tearing her apart.

The remorse from the first night when Justin was still down in Sacramento was difficult enough to bare, but the fact that she and Nick had fucked around again after Justin arrived made her feel absolutely traitorous...it was his fucking birthday for God's sakes.

She thought back guiltily to how it transpired. That afternoon after Justin headed downstairs to watch the game, Nick knocked on the adjoining door. Abbie had told herself she wasn't going to open it as she needed sleep, but his persistence wore her down and when she finally did, Nick was standing on the other side completely naked with a raging hard on pointed directly at her chest.

Seconds later she found herself off the ground with legs clinging to his rock-hard ass and arms around his muscled neck. Their tongues locked together in a passionate kiss as her pussy ground against his glorious dick. Nick threw her on the bed and with her help, soon had her blouse and bra cast aside as he peeled her soaked panties down her thighs.

Once free, he pushed her skirt up around her waist, dove between her legs and ate her pussy like a starving man. All the while Abbie grunted and watched while squeezing her big tits. Eventually Nick instructed her to remove the pillows from behind her head and lie flat on her back as he rolled her hips backwards.

Abbie felt his long tongue slither along her dripping lips downward across her taint. She gasped in pleasure at the unfamiliar feeling, but was soon completely breathless when she felt his talented tongue come in contact with her puckered hole. Abbie's hips recoiled initially at the taboo connection, but within a minute she was moaning and begging him not to stop. "Jeez Nick...I didn't know...god...so good...mmm...yeah right there...oh god yeah...please keep doing that! I FUCKING LOVE IT!"

Nick swirled his long tongue around her asshole, periodically penetrating as deeply as capable to Abbie's unimaginable delight. He watched as her wedding banded hand descended and found its way to her sopping clit. She played with her pussy while he ate her ass until she whimpered and begged him to make her cum...

At just that moment Justin's key slipped into the lock and the door hardware banged loudly. Abbie and Nick practically flew from the bed and covered their tracks as her husband waited unaware outside the door. They gave each other one final passionate gaze before Nick slipped next door. The last thing Abbie remembered seeing was her slick sex juices coated all around Nick's smiling mouth.

For the rest of the weekend, Abbie thanked the lord she set the secondary lock...

Now two days later, her guilt for not coming clean still haunted her. For the life of her, she couldn't understand why she found it so difficult to tell him...her husband had admitted it was okay if she wanted to experience Nick again as long as he got to be a part of it this time. But the circumstances of how it played out still made her infidelity feel like cheating and while she didn't want to admit it, perhaps there was a small sliver of fear Justin would put an end to it forever. She wasn't sure that was something she could live with. The truth was the genie was out of the bottle and she loved what she had found inside...

As Justin trailed Abbie's SUV along the beautiful stretch of highway 50, many of the same thoughts coursed through his mind. He wondered why Abbie found it so difficult to tell him of her disloyalty, knowing that he had been the one to start this ball rolling several years previously. As had been the case following the party, he felt like he was being pulled in opposite directions, both potential outcomes fraught with more questions than answers.

The easiest thing to do would be to confront Abbie about her transgressions and put an end to this thing before it got further out of hand. But then he considered, "What if she doesn't want to stop? Is stopping a scenario EITHER of us wants?"

Justin himself, had finally achieved his erotic fantasy of having his gorgeous wife experience the kind of immeasurable pleasure he dreamed she would find when bred by a true alpha male. What he hadn't expected back when this all started, was that man would be someone so closely immersed in their lives. He also hadn't expected he would be black...

Justin rubbed his hard cock as he nervously glanced at his phone over and over. Finally he picked it up and dialed, it rang several times before he heard the unmistakably deep voice of Nick Thomas. "Hey coach, what's goin' on?"

"Nick, we need to talk, are you available Wednesday night for a beer?"

To be continued...

*****

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed it.

Please take the time to comment and vote, both are greatly appreciated. I am very motivated by your responses. I also read and respond to nearly every email I get, but remember you must include your e-address if you want me to reply. If you just send me a comment without populating the email box, it will come to me as anonymous and I won't be able to respond.

Cheers,

FifthEstate


FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,764 Followers
1...345678