All Comments on 'The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 08'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Look forward to reading about Abbie being used by many bulls at the Pen, having her ass stretched by all of them regularly and becoming a complete anal slut for the club

Pitt1000Pitt1000over 2 years ago

Outstanding writing. I'm looking forward to the "Bull Pen" series.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

High achieving athletes and coaches like Justin can be swingers/wife swappers, but are highly unlikely to be full-out cucks. A cuck is someone who has fetishized his own deep feelings of inadequacy, the exact opposite of the confidence it takes to pursue athletic excellence.

rrChuckrrChuckover 2 years ago

Great story..when do we get the "Bull Pen"? It will be great to see Abbie’s development in the next phase of her life and how she handles her relationship with Nick as they coach the swim team together. Bring on the "Bull Pen"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome, it is close to the story of my 2nd wife, such a beautify slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories are great. Please keep writing about Abbie and Justin. I love her innocence and struggle to not convert. I would like to see what their new unicorn means. It would be great to still see her struggle and her husband fight it more. Especially, if he feels is losing her or at least control of her. Their story is more interesting than the other characters you have introduced in The Bullpen series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi, your writer’s block, could possibly relate back to this series of stories, you stated that you believed that this series had reached it’s end. I think that based on feedback from your followers it hasn’t and I’m thinking you don’t think it has as well. I believe your struggling with which ending you think these characters deserve and until you make that decision I don’t think you’ll be able to move on. You’ve done well so far, but it comes down to whether you can get Jason & Abbie through the experience of the pen with their love and marriage in tact or they decide to go their separate ways, they live because of you. You could write alternative endings as a option. Good luck and I look forward to seeing how you go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought is was funny that Justin actually seems more embarrassed to share with Abbie the details of her eating Nicks ass than of her taking his monster up her own virgin ass. That gave me an ideas. You already had the one girl tell Justin that it was a bbc thing to have a white wornan licking their assholes so why not have Justin witness Abbie going all in on the rimming of multiple black asses? With plenty of vocal encouragement/ degradation by the black men enjoying her act? Now that would be quite a kiss for him to get Abbey after knowing where her mouth was

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bring on the bullpen mate, dying to read more on Abbie. Beautiful series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please have Abbies first trip to the Bullpen a severe pounding bye many. The next day they both regret ever going there. But then after a few weeks she can live without and returns and gets gang banged again, a viscous circle of guilt and depression.

liamrouly89liamrouly89over 1 year ago

my favorite series all over the site

Hope to hear more about Abbie in The Bullpen story. Best with references to what must have happened in her and Nick's offices outside of work hours and during trips to sports events. Maybe Abie could also help Nick later in introducing new, young and hot swimmers to his cock?

geniesleepgeniesleepover 1 year ago

This is the best story I have ever read, so thank you for writing it. I do hope you write a story based around the Bull Pen. I can see many others have said the same. I would love to hear more about Brie and Dave, Nick and the other Bulls, Amber and Courtney and the other fillies and of course about Abby and Justin. You are a great writer and we all await the start of a new story series.

TheVoidWaveTheVoidWaveover 1 year ago

What a story! Have read through it twice now and am just absolutely in love with the plot, the way you've developed the characters, incredible descriptions, clever scenarios, and other little details that seem to be part of your style.

Very much appreciated how Nick was handled -- he was clearly scheming and manipulative, but not to a level which would've made him one-dimensional and unlikable. Aside from a few questionable actions that may have lowered her inhibitions, he never really forced anything on Abbie that she didn't naturally come to want.

Same goes for Abbie; you did an amazing job of making her believably conservative, thoughtful, and in love with Justin, yet still capable of becoming a total slut for Nick in a convincing way. Nothing worse than reading stories in this category where the wife basically has the mind of a sheltered child or no real feelings for her husband. Loved that she was generally forthcoming with her re-telling of events while not fully divulging just how slutty she'd been. Details like that just make such a difference.

To top it off, thoroughly enjoyed being teased at the beginning with the aftermath of their first encounter, then being lead through the events leading up to that. What a great way to hook a reader and motivate the story right off the bat.

Easily in the top 5 of anything I've read here. I'm sure I'll come back to it again and will of course be on the lookout for more.

Ecbert173Ecbert173over 1 year ago

Abbie is my favourite among all of your amazing female characters. Since you are planning to be active in 2023-is music to our ears! Hoping to see Abbie in Cuckold's Anonymous chapters.She has that perfect blend of being conservative,classy,conflicted yet full of lustful desires for Black Cock!

Ecbert173Ecbert173over 1 year ago

Also would love to get a prequel of a young Nick scheming and seducing his married high school teacher and getting expelled! It sounds so Hot! His devious plans of seducing white wives from a very early age could make a lovely story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! That was among the very best erotic fiction I’ve ever read. The fact that it’s an interracial/hotwife story makes that all the more incredible! I really appreciated reading characters who had some depth, with wants and desires of their own. That coupled with a nice story structure that drives our desire to know the glorious details, a willingness to take the storytelling slow and hot sex are a real winner.

Abbie was a fabulous character and I loved watching her deal with her desires, guilt and even jealousy. Justine, for me, also was great. Not too far down the humiliation route, where the story becomes largely about him. He was neither too villainous, nor naive. I really liked that the couple’s relationship (emotionally and sexually) was broadly good, they just wanted much more. This allowed for a solid foundation on which to build the dramatic events.

Other than the (obvious) want for more fantastic sex scenes, the only thing I was left craving was a little more time spent establishing Abbie's secret desires. There were lots of allusions to it and hot, but brief, moments. I greatly enjoy reading about the wife's unspoked fantasies and wants.

If you do include these characters in a future story, please don't hold back on the sordid nature of Abbie's involvement, she, and I, would surely thank you for it! Also, it would be awesome if we could see her truly accept the nature of the relationship between her, Nick and other bulls/hotwives (I.e. a continuation of the interesting jealous issues).

A big thank you for posting your excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only unfortunate thing about this story is that we have to wait until 6 chapters to see Nick finally manage to fuck Abbie, and suddenly the story stops at chapter 8.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really loved the way this story was constructed and how it played out with one exception. I was disappointed that the use of drugs by Nick to capture Abby was not punished, thereby, promoting its use. That was disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Now that Justin sheepishly rubbed Nicks cock through Abby’s neck, I think, would love to see you go a step further with a submissive side for our white boy husband. All the years of bbc porn has gotten to old Justin and if drugged or drunk enough he’d surely eat a bbc pie out of his wife or even better end up on his knees thanking the boys from the pen for all their hard work. I’d love it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Went right to the repressed gay fantasies that are the foundation of all cuck stories.

boysiebboysieb10 months ago

So hot and very descriptive mmmm

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue and have Abbie gang banged then regrets joining.

bobloblaw33bobloblaw336 months ago

Amazing series! Everything the lead up and the execution. The description of the sex and the situations. You painted an amazing picture. Keep going!

ronibarretronibarret6 months ago

Fifth,

Kudos to you! This series had it all! Your imagination inspires mine. And the methodical manner you let Abbie move herself in the direction of BBC and a little pussy was masterful! CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwives6 months ago

All I can say is wow! That was an amazing episode of Abbie‘s story! I just love how you write. I am aspiring, interracial erotic writer too. I just love your work. I just love the way you kept up the tension and continued to build the story to the point where I knew Abbie was going to take that big black cock in her virgin ass and suck that big black cock with that little white slut Courtney. Fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When does the story continue, so we can read more about Abbie's black cock adventures and how she gets ravaged by all the bulls?

EricEnglandEricEngland3 months ago

So when do we get the sequel for Abbie Dawson? She's far and away my favorite character!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please continue Abbie’s addiction. She needs to go to the bullpen and get to much BBC. So much they both regret it the next day.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES