All Comments on 'The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 08'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bring on the Bull Pen!

Sad to see the end of Speedo, but you saved the best for last! This chapter was the best yet. Now I really can’t wait for The Bull Pen!

TwoAussiesTwoAussiesalmost 4 years ago

Take off the training wheels!

I hope you open the first scene of the bullpen with Carl and Thirteen in a DP with Abby while Justin watches slack jawed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The best yet

You are my favorite writer on Lit and this might be your best story yet! I know I should feel bad that speedo is ending, but I'm so excited for the Bullpen that I don't care that much. I loved that your brought another hot young bitch into it and especially the anal three-way with Abbie and Nick! Well done...cant wait for what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Fitting Finale to a SCORCHING HOT Series

Ch. 8 melted my iPad! What a fitting finale to a scorching hot series. I especially loved the intro of Courtney, nicely tricked up with tongue stud, tat and a cache of weed (hopefully, harbingers of things to come for our formerly pristine Abbie). Another addition to the Hotwife Hall of Fame!!!

Abbie’s steady devolution, with her former boundaries becoming stepping stones to new depths of debauchery, perfectly sets the stage for the best possible bonus – The Bullpen. What an enticing trail of breadcrumbs, especially the final scene in Ch. 8 with Nick and his bull-mentor Brahma, who appear poised to take Abbie directly into the hotwife abyss. Justin, as her stag-enabler, appears pre-destined to move from participation on the playing field, to viewing from the bleachers, to being banned from the stadium and relegated to live streaming. He gets so close to the flame that he no longer can feel the heat, becoming powerless to stop Abbie’s total debasement. An amazing transformation of a formerly disciplined athlete, coach & faithful wife to a total submissive for her bbc mentor, with “No” exorcised from her vocabulary in the presence of bbc.

Mr. Fifth, your loyal readers can’t wait to see what you have in store for Abbie, Justin, Nick & your host of perfectly developed supporting characters, all poised to provide you with an open canvas to script another beautifully decadent tale in The Bullpen. BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing Story

Please keep it going!!!!

bhammer654bhammer654almost 4 years ago
The bullpen will be epic!

I’d like Carl and 13 to take Abbie and Brie on a cruise to Jamaica where Kristi is the social director. Leave the husbands on the ship and have the black men take them to a hedonism island of only black men and white women. Have them get the women liquored up and stoned to the gills before forming a Oreo cookie conga line where they are connected by bbc in stretched white ass!

Locksley7Locksley7almost 4 years ago
Absolutely the best

I couldn't stop reading and then rereading. What a grand finale to the series! This is one of hottest series of stories I have ever read.

Mexlee27Mexlee27almost 4 years ago

I couldn't stop reading it. In fact I have read it 3 times. I had to go back part 5 to refresh my memory on the sequel.. I loved the story build up with the different characters. It was absolute amazing. However, i would like you to go a little hardcore like Nipple biting leaving hickey on their breast and body.. I would also appreciate the Bullpen saga..

Totally awesome!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I loved it

I actually reread it! It’s fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brie or Amber

I would love to read a spinoffs of Brie or Amber

dcowfanmandcowfanmanalmost 4 years ago
Abbie is so hot!

I think Abbie Dawson May be the most desirable woman I have ever read about in a Lit story. Perfect combination of naivety, innocence, and pure fuckability! I’m very excited about where you take her in the Bullpen FE!

aardvarksarepigsaardvarksarepigsalmost 4 years ago

A wonderful series, I especially like the way you developed the characters and then look to tying them all together in the saga. I would like to see more of Justin's submissive side as he gets put to work.

blurbeeblurbeealmost 4 years ago
great as always

all that needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
13

I hope Tyrone makes Nick look like a choir boy, I hope he gets off on making white bitches and their Cuck husbands suffer for their weakness of loving bbc, I hope he makes them both question their decisions, Justin massaging Nicks cock inside his wife’s mouth was awesome 👏 I hope Tyrone hears about that and makes a bitch out of Justin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Abbie’s Gang Bang

I would like Abbie to be broken in at the Bullpen by multiple huge black men on her first visit. To a point that her and Justin have second thoughts about joining the Bullpen, after they get home and see the damage inflicted on Abbie’s body. But over time her need for BBC brings her back reluctantly and against there better judgment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the ass eating

I loved Justin hearing through Courtney that his wife is an ass eater(black ass that is) but I’m sorry he didn’t see it for him self, I hope Abbie gets another taste of black ass and the bull calls it out to Justin, what could be better than Justin being ordered to kiss Abbies mouth after it just got through eating ass? What that taste like honey?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Abbie walking out

A storyline where abbie walks out on justin to be a bbc fucktoy forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Wow, that was a fantastic story, sorry to see it finish

I would have loved for Justin to have been encouraged to play the role of fluffer , for him to get sucked in and suck Nicks cock while Abbie rimmed Nick, nothing short of total submission to thier former student.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Diminishing returns

The longer a series goes on, the worse it gets. That’s just the way it is. It’s always better for an author to start fresh rather than continuing past 2 or 3 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Didn’t like Justin being sent off

You humiliate Justin by sending him off with Courtney who turns him down when he tries to grab her pussy and get a blow job, she laughs in his face and basically says, only hand jobs for you guys, while Nick fucks Abbies ass. To the comment about, Lock up all the white husbands and send them off like they deserve? I hope the author doesn’t give in to all the racists. You have navigated well, the submission and the love with in the couple but I hope you keep it that way

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 4 years ago
Still tight

An excellent series. I liked the slow seduction the best, but it’s a nice finale as well. Not sure what innocence is left to mine at this point, but I’m looking forward to the spin-off. Still looking forward to the Warden series as well- that wife is much more reluctant and has a ways to go, it seems. Maybe she’ll hightail it to Canada with her convict. I keep thinking of the guy sending her out for more dope and supplies at some point, and her not even thinking to contact the authorities. That’d be a shock to her husband!

jackassbobcatjackassbobcatalmost 4 years ago
Awesome Series and Finale

I have been waiting eagerly for this since January. And it was worth the wait. I really look forward to the series at the BullPen. Justin helping ease Nick's cock into Abbie, and the instructions to Courtney not to let any pass beyond petting and kissing were great touches.

wxt55ukwxt55ukalmost 4 years ago
Top Notch Story and deserves a 5 through out however.....

I have given all the chapters a 5 because of the work that been put into this story and let's be honest, the writing is superb and puts it right up with the best interracial stories on this site .

However, there are three things that did not sit right for me within the last part of the story.

Do not read below this if you not read the story already as it has spoilers in it.

The first was the finishing point but maybe that will be rectified in your new story, Bullpen. I personally like to see a clear ending, this story is left with much still open and I only hope that a lot of the new story will involve Justin/Abbie/Nick and of course lots of black bulls. If not then in my view a sequel or another chapter to this story is needed.

The second was Courtney's part in the final sex scene. I think her arrival was one twist too many at time in the storyline. For me that did not work though I understand that all part of the Bullpen setup as explained in the story.

I also did not think that Justin suddenly obeying Nick get out of the room order fitted to his character so much even if though he had already agreed to obey Nick's demands. Up until then I thought it had been done brilliantly as we had a strong, intelligent, athletic man with some cuckold leanings. To suddenly go to full cuckold the first time he sees his wife have sex with another... not for me ... that would of been better if done over a period of time. Personally in that last sex scene I would of like to see Nick leave after multiple couplings with Abbie to give time for the couple "to talk". For me we gone through a long build up covering several years to everything happening and more in one night.

If there had been another chapter with that final sex scene cut down as suggested above then maybe we could of seen Nick "dating" (for a better word) Abbie and turning her into a woman who will do anything for him and his big black cock. That could of been a lot of fun to write. Perhaps we could of seen Abbie change her appearance, maybe a tattoo, maybe fully shaving herself, maybe taking drugs then full on lesbian sex. Something like that, there is a whole host of possible's that could happen to the couple and perhaps it will in the new book.

We could of also seen Justin evolve into a fully accepting cuckold though perhaps not in a humiliating way. Just my thoughts....

Great writing FifthEstate, you should be proud of this story and urge others to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Forced bi

Would love to see Justin forced to succumb to some bi play in order to keep being part of the action. Was introduced a little with the throat massage but would love to dive a little deeper and gradually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disappointed for the first time.

Had its moments this but the electricity and sexual energy is lost. The "no holds barred" lust between Abbie & Nick seems sidelined. Thats what made the series special, from here I can't be too excited about the mext chapter. The bull factor being taken way too far, want more of Abbie & Nick with Justin just being a watcher, not a HELPER .

PenPal2001PenPal2001almost 4 years ago

Great 5 star story! The flow and the build-up were perfect. Each chapter left me wanting more. The pot smoking and girl-on-girl were an exciting twist, along with the anal, although I'm glad that Abbie was slow to take it up the ass. Great job of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pound her ass Nicky!!!!

This shit feels good, I’ve wanted in this ass for as long as I can remember! And just like that, Abbie got plowed, hammered in her formerly virgin ass! I hope you let Justin fuck her ass now? Seriously, it’s only fair and believable that Justin would want the same chance!

zev42zev42almost 4 years ago
5 * S * T * A * R * S

What a great end, this series is definitely one of the best stories in literotica. Thanks for the effort, it’s appreciated be able to read a story from an author committed to providing such an enjoyable series.

Now, it’s turn to wait for the next chapther of warden’s wife, I’m sure it will be a great installment.

Dirty169Dirty169almost 4 years ago
Greatness

Well done again. Can’t wait for the wardens wife to continue paying the debt.

GadolfssonGadolfssonalmost 4 years ago

This was a great series - very enjoyable, with good smut and a well-done buildup. Many stories, sadly, do not have a buildup, instead opting for a 'wham-bam thank you ma'am' instead. Five stars from me, and I do hope to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars!

Superb Story! Cant wait to read the sequel!

notreallife13notreallife13almost 4 years ago

Cannot wait for the bullpen. Would love: tattoos, coke, piercings for Amber, and Justin being denied like Courtney did in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!

Yeah I would like to see Abbie continue with more drug use and continued cheating on Justin. But Justin is so caught up in cuckolding it takes over his life and he can’t/won’t stop her.

DoctimeDoctimealmost 4 years ago
How the judges score a dive

Well this series is not about diving, unless you consider muff diving a sport.

Here Literotica sets the goals, and you, the writer, have nailed every one. In sports parlance, you would get a 10. Here you can only get 5 *****. I suspect you may nail top score in the interracial category. Kudos .

ragnarok83ragnarok83almost 4 years ago
loved the ending

I also hope that the story takes a darker turn and that Carl or Nick forces Justin to have to sexually serve them or Abbie gets pregnant by one of the bulls. The darker the better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why be happy?

Why be happy with Justin being denied? Abbie is a selfish bitch, she wants black dick and gets it but she doesn’t want Justin to flirt at the hotel or make it with Courtney? And she loves the guy? Abbie needs to be taught a lesson at the pen and I trust you will do just that Fifth, treat her like you treated Monica the school teachrt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My only comment I know a long wait

I know the pen is a long way from print so I’m only gonna leave this one comment. I loved how Justin thought about being denied anal from Abbie for years after watching her give it up to Nick , but you must give us the conversation between the two about the anal destruction, and well done on the destruction. I ve read all your comments, I’m ok with almost all, I could believe Justin being coerced to go bi I can see Abbie falling totally into the pit of decadence, but I won’t buy Him wearing a cock gage or having Justin being turned into a guy who can no longer have sex with his wife, and I don’t wanna read how Abbie has no more need for him. Love it and cya in a few months

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Enjoyed most of the first seven chapters but I have to admit 8 passed my tolerance level. 4*

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanalmost 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Disappointing ending to what started out to be a great story. The first few chapters were hot and not anymore. All the unprotected sex and Nick never knocked up Abbie. If you want real Cuckold erotica, then read something from Penpal2001. 2* ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’m with You

I’m with one of the previous comments, if I am Justin i am sure as hell gonna fuck Abbie in the ass as soon as possible lol, I hope you can write that for us, as only you can my man

Cuckoldtobe79Cuckoldtobe79almost 4 years ago
Fantastic again!

Enthralling again as is becoming the norm with your writing. As much as I could read on forever I can see why you finish it here . But delighted to hear we will see more of Abbie’s journey to becoming a mainstay at the bull pen . Like a comment above the taboo of pregnancy risk is one I would love to see Abbie embrace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the saga but I had to reread the last page

Love the saga and I hope you decide to continue. I had to reread the last page because it skipped to the anal, which is where Abbeys husband wakes up and comes in. I would have liked to read the details of how Abbie was introduced and trained. It was otherwise an excellent saga. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing Anal

Your description of Abbie getting blasted in her ass was beyond awesome. Nick shoved it back in to finish the job, Un real, a better paragraph of anal invasion has never been written. You left the story one month after the night, I hope we still get to read about the days after the event. Justin will have a lot of questions, ie: so you licked Nicks ass? You ate Courtney pussy.? My God Abbie you let him fuck you in the ass with that monster cock? My only regret is that you had him walk away from the bedroom, that seemed untrue to Justin’s character, made him seem defeated, I hope that’s not where your going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect

Great last chapter. Looking forward to seeing what the 'unicorn' will be like in the Bullpen.

Glad you got your mojo back - it must have been bloody difficult to get the balance right for the last leg of the story. I felt you did, plus left some things unanswered which made sense to me and left abit of imagination which is a good thing.

Overall you should feel proud of 8 great chapters that pushed the envelop and didn't repeat itself or do silly things that ruined the characterisation you had spent time developing. I am as pleased for you, as I am for everyone that we have a perfectly executed story. This is the new benchmark in my humble opinion (which is a good thing for the genre).

Well done. You deserve all the plaudits you will surely get. Enjoy the new story too as it will give you new energy hopefully.

This in short is: Absolute Classic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just a white wife

Really hot readin how Nick uses a technique he had learn to test a Cuck, he lured Justin into being up close and personal, feeling the delicious man meat through Abbies happy neck, you let us know Justin’s thoughts, he was indeed aroused and felt like he couldn’t stop himself, you followed by letting us know the event didn’t go Un noticed by Abbie. As a wife who let’s say has been there, I hope you continue Justin down this path, how ever you choose. Justin is not your typical wimp Cuck and that is exactly what makes it scorching hot for me to think of him sucking alpha cock, black cock . Just a white wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
White chick 👩

I’ve read your stories and Justin isn’t the usual wimpy Cuck who can’t satisfy his wife, that is the reason the idea of Justin, on his knees , succumbing to an alpha black man, sucking his cock, is so damn hot. Hope you go there. White chick👱

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waited a long time for this, but....

There are high expectations from you after all these chapters of the series. This one had some of your typical brilliance but overall it disappointed me because I expected better in terms of progression of the plot, the previous part was just too good so this series deserves better than this one. Surely you will fightback harder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like it when the white couple stay in love

There needs to be conflict in a story for it to be good, but I like it when the couple can work through things and stay in love. I hope you don't have them fall out of love in the next part, good visuals in the writing. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved the story, though would've loved for the anal scene to be longer and maybe just involving Abbie and Nick. As for your Bullpen stories, would love to see Abbie and Thirteen get together! Also, Amber should stop by to say hello. And I don't know if anyone else has ever suggested it, but maybe we should get to see and know Nick's white, BBC loving mother...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
“The talk”

Great series. Would of really liked to hear the conversation between Justin and Abbie after nick left. Details like that matter... thanks for writing!,

bilbobuckbilbobuckalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing this fabulous story. Sorry to see it end. I'm ready to go to the Bullpen!

FifthEstateFifthEstatealmost 4 years agoAuthor

“The Talk”

I have received quite a few of the same (or similar) requests vie email and IM, I’ve decided to edit the story and include “the talk”. It’s partially already written, I will update my home page when the edited version is published.

Thanks for the feedback.

Fifth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue

Please continue with this series. This has been the hottest story my wife and I have ever read. It led to several hot days and nights in our bed.

Rich5SpotRich5Spotalmost 4 years ago
Great Run

While I liked your other two submissions, this storyline was by far the best. I was interested in all 8 chapters and was always looking for more. UCLA for whatever reason I lost interest but here I was always ready for more. I appreciate the time it takes to not only write, but also self edit and of course keep the story line interesting and fun. It appears to me (at least) that you are improving as you go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic stuff

Well written and hot as hell!

Only disappointment is that this storyline is ending!!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago
Good saga could be improved

There was always the edge of mistrust that was never truly exploited. The husband always gave in. Perhaps in the bullpen it finally gets out of his control and he experiences the loss of her growing away from him.

Also going to have to address the fertility issue as she possibly gets bred in the Pen.

Thanks for all the thought you put into the work

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 4 years ago

I gave your work five stars. Abbie's eventual conversion was well paced and if there is a concern I have it is with the complete and total change. I see more couples accepting a new sex game and trade offs which occur as an enhancement to their love for one another. They keep "normal" lives with friends who are completely out of the loop with regard to sexual gratification in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Strippers

I’d like to see Abbie and Courtney become strippers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Totally

All on board with you exploring Justin’s submissive side, his fascination with the big cocks, his williness to take orders from Nick, really didn’t give it any thought till your last chapter but I’m all in, love to hear it from Abbies perspective also, gradually, maybe a recurring dream or watching a submissive Cuck video gets him going. Hope anything goes in the pen. The idea of Brie and Abbie or Nick and Abbie talking about how Justin got dominated by Tyrone would be epic. Cya in the pen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Courtney's Intro into the threesome

Great story. Defnitely 5 stars for me. Only small thing I would have liked to see is how Courtney got introduced into the threesome that night. Would have been hot to see how Abby thought about Courtbey as she entered the room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No Piercings and No Tattoos Please

Please do not taint Abbies body, the only marking should be black men spanking her or hickeys. I’m just saying.

FifthEstateFifthEstatealmost 4 years agoAuthor

New Content

I decided to edit the original version of chapter 8 to include the conversation between Abbie and Justin the following morning. That content is now included in the current published version. I’d love to hear your thoughts about it here via comment or by email. If you are reading it for the first time I always welcome feedback (especially if it’s good)!

Fifth

wxt55ukwxt55ukalmost 4 years ago
Updated Version 5 Stars Plus

If you trawl down these comments you will see that though I gave the original version a 5, I did have some reservations.

This updated version has covered some of these and far better for it. Thank you FifthEstate for making these changes and I encourage all to read/reread this chapter. It is a great piece of writing and a superb story.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
Im done

I gave it to ch8. It's a pure cuckold tale. Justin has the power to control it, but he doesn't want to.

The meeting for drinks on pg 3. He forfeited control.

" I will maintain control" I will tell you when you can fuck my wife. You don't know how to take Yes for an answer. If you are going to insist on behind my back,.. I will sue you both. Her for infidelity and you for contributing. I will get you both fired and kicked off campus.

You just Tell me who's in charge and this discussion will get ugly.

There is no way Justin should have backed away from the phone conversation with Brie. He should have been standing in the doorway when she got off the phone.

I have no problem with letting him fuck her, or watching.

I have a huge problem with him giving away control

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Told my husband

Told hubby it was time for Justin to suck cock, black cock at the pen. It’s all set. Justin is totally hook, the bbc porn, the taking orders, the huge cum shots, the fascination of big black cock. Take me and my husband there Fifthestate, that’s what we both want and Justin wants it also

AlsterwasserAlsterwasseralmost 4 years ago
Just perfect!

Thank you so much, FifthEstate! The Speedo Doesn't Lie is marvelous, and I enjoyed it so much that I have been reading this masterpiece several times. I was stalking your profile on Literotica for months to find part 8 and was anxious you did quit altogether. Literotica needs it's the best author with his best content.

I hope the first part of Bullpen is released soon. I am addicted to your stories and the characters you created in such great detail. You are a true inspiration.

Best regards,

Alsterwasser

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Justin

Yes, Justin needs to be completed. Nick needs to get him alone and make suck his cock the give him an ass fucking. Then get him in front of Abbey and let her sit back and watch Justin serve their master...

Great story, came so many times....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Never

I never jerked off over a comment before, till today, read comments all the time but this last one entitled Justin, made me blow.I always thought Justin was obsessed with Nick right from the very first Chapter but the idea of him sucking Nicks cock came to life from this last comment. It’s written so raw hot 🥵🧨 so to the point. The best part was the idea of Abbie watching him worship the master! Such a hot idea and such a twist I hope Fifthestate considers it.

Vamp82Vamp82almost 4 years ago
Very Well Written

This story is very well written. I particularly like the length of the story and the build up of characters. I would like to see in a sequel Nick spending the night with Abbie two or three times a week. Also would like to see Abbie help to recruit an old friend who is having marital problems (new character) to the Bull Pen.

Bottom line, I enjoyed this story all the way through and will read a sequel when one is written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Justin submits

I think it's time to see Justin physically submit to BBC.... I want to see Nick take charge, Justin be forced and coerced into sucking cock, getting fucked &/or pegged by the girls. Seeing Justin have a hands free orgasm at the mercy of BBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dissatisfied

Okay gonna keep it real here. Your story up until this point has been PERFECT and well worth the wait between chapters, but this last one wasnt up to snuff. The played out trope of suddenly having a bisexual MFF 3some come out of nowhere completely detracted from what makes this story good which is the relationship and dynamic between Nick and Abbie (and justin too). It took the story in a direction that read as just fluff. Now we get this whole other new direction (The bullpen) which makes even less sense. You should've stuck to and delved into the way Nick causes Abbie to react and behave, and to throw caution to the wind. TBH I didnt enjoy this chapter at all, it felt like suddenly you threw out everything that kept us coming back for more and made this series great. I absolutely LOVE your works, and was so excited to see this one move forward but am really disappointed where you ended up. Someone suggested writing an alternate ending to this that focused on Nick/Abbie and what would've happened to them if youd stayed true to the course, and I completely agree. I say this with nothing but respect, because let's be honest I wouldnt have written this long ass comment if I didnt care. But this ain't it.

mikenightmikenightalmost 4 years ago

Really hot series. I enjoyed immensely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Suck cock JustiN

I’d like to read about Justin succumbing to his deepest dreams but I think it would be best under a drug induced seduction, have the boys at the pen plan it get him drugged and have him suck some black dick in front of maybe Courtney first and eventually Abbie.

jmironjmironover 3 years ago
Wife and Mother in The Bullpen

Married, Mother (in the 40s) of teenages in The Bullpen.

An innocent, faithful wife, PTA, church going enjoying The Bullpen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bullpen

When can we expect the next series about the Bullpen to debut??? .... looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Straight married

Ten years out of college and Nick reminds me of a college roommate I had, his name was Tyler, he was a hoops star and we roomed for a couple weeks while he waited for permanent housing, he’d unapologetically walk naked in our apartment, showing of his chiseled body, perfect ass, foot long dick, I got to see him in action a couple times with beautiful adoring white woman from school, slobbering on his cock. I’ve never been with a guy, but Tyler did make me think about it, and even now, he still does,I think Justin can think the same way about Nick, or guys he meets in the pen, hope you write it that way, so guys who never did go through with it, like me, can read about it

eh9198eh9198over 3 years ago
Idea

Would love to see a prequel with Nick and the HS teacher.

Another Abbie idea would be for her to be taken away by Nick, and Justin is forced out, leading Abbie to no longer be a hot wife, but a cheating wife.

The bachelorette party at the pen is a gold mine. I can see a married mother of the groom, a prude by all respects, and the bride to be, being dragged there by her more wild friend, and it will begin a spiral that starts there and culminates after the wedding with the bride and the mother in law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not as good as previous

Hopefully the next chapter is gonna rock

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Abbie

Abbie is a black cock whore, can’t help herself, black ass eater, cum guzzling bitch, please treat her as such. Justin is straight, but, he jerks off over black guys, he’s rubbed Nicks dick while in his wifes mouth😙, he is a bitch for black cock also, treat him as such

popuonepopuoneover 3 years ago

I loved the whole story, Abbie seemed so real, I cant wait to read more of Abbie and the bull pen . I look forward to reading about Abbie with other men as well as other women

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ass eating

You made it clear through Cortney, that the guys at the pen demand their white bitches eat their black asses, I hope you get into detail with Abbie being obligated to lick these guys assholes deep like, let Justin see The ass eater supreme that his wife has become, more detailed, dirty the better

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
13

I hope your new character 13, makes Nick look like an absolute choir boy, I hope he treats Abbie like she’s never been treated and I hope he takes an immediate dislike for Justin, just another white boy in his opinion, hope he goes on to make both coaches his bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
White wife Wendy

I had a dream I was Abbie and I was watching Justin sucking black dick in the bull pen, love your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bullpen

Ich lebe in Europa, mein englisch ist nicht so gut, also lasse ich es von Googel übersetzen.

Ich bin begeistert von der Story,, Der Tacho lügt nicht“ ich habe auf Literotica wenige Storys gelesen die so gut sind wie diese Story.

Ich hätte da einige Vorschläge die du vielleicht in deine Story einbringen könntest.

Abbie kündigt als Trainerin als sie mehrmals im Bullpen war und von dem CEO und 13 gefickt wurde und wird die persönliche Schlampe (Assistentin) vom CEO und 13.

Justin und Nike bleiben Trainer im Tauchclub.

Abbie reist mit dem CEO in die Verschieden Clubs und betreut dort die Bullen VIPS der Clubs.

Sie wird nur noch von durch den CEO ausgesuchten Bullen gefickt und wird als Wedel Call Girl benutzt, damit sich der CEO und Bullpen Vorteile verschaffen können.

So können sie ungehindert weitere Schlampen für den Bullpen rekrutieren und werden von niemand behindert.

Abbie tritt in den verschiedene Clubs im VIP Bereich als Stripperin auf und wird von jung Bullen vor einem ausgesuchten Bullpen Mitgliedern auf einer Bühne in alle Löcher gefickt.

Sie bedient Frauen wie jeden Bullen der ihr von dem CEO oder 13 befohlen wird.

Um die Bullpen Mitglieder auch zu Hause zu Unterhalden werden mit ihr Pornofilme gedreht die auch in gehoben Clubs gezeigt werden.

Abbie hat auch en Wunsch ein schwarzes Baby zu bekommen und sie wird nach dem sich der CEO und 13 geeinigt haben zum schwängern an den meist bietenden Bullen versteigert der sie dann vor allen andern schwängert.

Ich hoffe dass du einiges hiervon in die Fortsetzungen einfügen kannst.

Lass uns nicht solange auf die neuen Storys warten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
84

Lol read all of the 84 comments, soo many of your men and women readers are asking to read about Justin giving in to his deepest, laden desires to suck black cock. I can definitely see it happening in this story and feel the want to read it along with many others. What better place for Justin, not your typical beta Cuck, to land on his knees in front of black men, but on the floors of the bullpen. I wouldn’t have left this comment, hadn’t I saw all the others that agreed with my sentiments,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Abbie

I live in Europe, my English is not that good, so I have Googel translate it.

I am enthusiastic about the story “The speedometer doesn't lie”. I have read few stories on Literotica that are as good as this one.

I have a few suggestions that you could perhaps bring to your story.

Abbie quits as a trainer when she was in the bullpen several times and was fucked by the CEO and 13 and becomes the personal slut (assistant) of the CEO and 13.

Justin and Nike remain coaches at the diving club.

Abbie travels with the CEO to the various clubs and looks after the cops VIPS of the clubs.

She is only fucked by cops selected by the CEO and is used as a noble call girl so that the CEO and bullpen can gain advantages.

So they can recruit more sluts for the bullpen without hindrance and are not hindered by anyone.

Abbie appears in the various clubs in the VIP area as a stripper and is fucked in all holes by young cops in front of selected Bullpen members on a stage.

She serves black women and every cop that is fed to her by the CEO or 13.

In order to entertain the Bullpen members at home, they are used to shoot porn films that are also shown in upscale clubs.

Abbie loses all inhibitions, she licks the asses of her customers, participates in gang bang events, she is fucked in all holes, no cock can be too big and also enjoys pee games.

She completely submits to the CEO and 13 and becomes a willing sex slave for the Bullpen Club

Abbie also has a desire to have a black baby and after the CEO and 13 have agreed to get pregnant, she will be auctioned off to the most bidding bull, who will then get her pregnant in front of an audience.

I hope you can add some of this to the sequels.

Let's not wait long for the new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ughhhhh!

God, why can't this be my life! Great story!

popuonepopuoneover 3 years ago

I loved it ,I wish I could more detailed ,but I'am not a writer but you sure are . Thanks for sharing your story I hope the next story comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great line!

Justin says to Abbie, Wow, you were sucking his cock again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Loved it when the closet faggot, Justin, French kissed Abbie after she swallowed Nicks huge load, please let him go full bitch on the floor of the bill pen

dwayne369dwayne369over 3 years ago
Excellent story series...

I commend you on writing an excellent story line/series... I love the way you built each character and just when I was anticipating something happening you changed it up... PERFECT!!!

Like the Tahoe escapade... I was expecting Justin (knowing it was Nick next door) to knock on the adjoining door when it got loud and SURPRISE then introducing Abbie to Kristi and let the party begin!!!

I know all erotic stories leave parts to the readers imagination but would love to read your take on Abbie/Justin's discussion with Brie/Dave and their introduction to the BullPen!!!

AGAIN excellent job!!!

popuonepopuoneover 3 years ago

Still waiting for your next story and more of Abbie and others . this last chapter was as great as the rest of your story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it

It took me a couple of days to read the whole 8 chapters. Had to stop and jack off three times. Very hot loved the build up you took to get to the end. I have always been a want to be cuck. Would loved to have been in Justin's shoes.

Would of loved to see my wife with a big black cock banging her ass.

I look forward to reading more of you stories. Thanks for this one.

Jim

ice67ice67about 3 years ago
to be continued?

Although this story ended regreatably way to soon. It was HOT, enjoyable.

Looking forward to more of Abbie and where it takes her & Justin.

rvpgln5rvpgln5about 3 years ago

Well written series! Maybe one day the Bull Pen will become a series of it’s own. Great possibilities to this story taking the next step. The journey continues

Nuisance451Nuisance451about 3 years ago

Loved the slow build-up and the storyline. Excellent story! Just one minor point in the last chapter "phallic" is an adjective.

I think "phallus" is the word you are looking for here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved your work. Would like to see more of this chapter

Volume51Volume51over 2 years ago

Great great story. A good read too. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish this series continued, things could have gotten so much better from here given your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, would love to have seen Abbie’s continued transition from naive wife to a fully committed BBC/Bullpen whore. I am at a lose as to why Justin never forced the issue with Abbie about the handcuffs in her first session with Nick in Episode 6 and also the incident where Abbie & Nick were almost caught in the hotel room by Justin on his birthday. As black man it really annoys me why you refer to the Bullpen males as Alpha males let’s be honest when the fuck have you seen a diver or a relief pitcher as Alpha Males, let’s call a spade a spade, with their disdain for for the truth, and a willingness to lie to get what they want please bro these brothers are nothing more than pimps which isn’t a bad thing is it?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES