All Comments on 'The Spell - Day 01'

by RGArrow

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm pleased you've decided to come back to this. I was most disappointed when the original story disappeared.

nudist26nudist26about 1 year ago

This is much better than the previous iteration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like it! But why did you decide to get rid of the original?

SimonspySimonspyabout 1 year ago

I was rather enjoying what we got of the original concept! However, your story, your choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While I love hstoner's work, and always look for it first thing when I come to Literotica, this was a great expansion of the concept that he opened up. I love the concept of an uncontrollable virus(?)/spell(?) that causes permanent nudity. This creates a 'no harm/no foul world where nudity is a normal part of life. What an awesome world that would be! I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Since jewelry doesn't dissolve maybe jewelry could be a new fashion trend. Their are full body jewelry for those who want to keep some things hidden.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hilarious that the 'bonus' was just some pizza.

AardieAardie3 months ago

First, it would have to be magic, or else anything they sat on would dissolve, starting with the couch the sister sat on. The ground would dissolve under their feet. Whatever they could stand or sit on without dissolving would be what clothes would now be made out of.

Second, he should have shunned them both after such a major betrayal. I would be gone for good after being betrayed over such a major life decision. It's fine if she wanted to choose her sister over him, but I would be gone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous