The Spell of the Witch

Story Info
The spell have been said. Your mind and soul belong to her!
1.3k words
4.25
3.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ivaylo
Ivaylo
1 Followers

"Corpus et mens tua ad me pertinent. Obedite!" (1)

"What are you..."

She pointed a finger at him and after that lowered it down. His legs became weak and he fell down on the wooden floor. She approached him, leaned above him, and whispered:

"I cast an ancient spell on you. It means that now your body and mind belong to me."

His eyes opened wide. He desperately tried to move his lips but was unable.

"Oh, no, you cannot speak. I control your body and your mind, remember?" She laughed chillingly. "You probably want to know who am I? My name is Aurelia. I am a witch."

His face turned pale. Terrifying fear stiffed his body. A whisper passed through his ear like cold breeze.

"What do you think will happen with you..., father?" The last word echoed in his mind. "Now, look at me carefully. I am sure that you will recognize me, father Thomas."

The fear in his wide open eyes grew bigger. A vein popped on his forehead. The priest was desperately trying to speak, but the power of her spell was unbreakable. He could not stand up, nor speak! He could only turn his head to follow her movement around the room. It was his private room above the church where he was serving as a vicar. It was not much but was perfectly suitable for his needs. There was single bed with a table next to it where a book with black hard covers was lying. She approached it.

"The Holy Bible... Does it help you, father?" Aurelia turned and said just a single word in Latin, "Loqui!" (2)

She returned in front of the man who was kneeling on the floor.

"You can speak now, father."

He opened his mouth and indeed words came out of there.

"Are... Are you going to kill me?"

In reply Aurelia only smiled. She was wearing a dark brown cloak and now she untied the belt and allowed the cloth to open. Her body was naked underneath. She pushed the cloak from her shoulder and it fell down on her feet. Nothing else left except a pair of flat sole sandals with long leather straps that were wrapping up around her ankles until the knees.

"Take a look at me, father. Look at my divine body..." Aurelia caressed her own body with hands slowly passing through her firm breasts, stomach, and at the end she buried her fingers in the soft hairs between her hips. "Do you like it?"

"No... This is wrong!" Father Thomas mumbled and began to pray, "In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti..." (3)

"Silentium!" (4) She said and waved with hand. Father Thomas became silent again.

Aurelia moved closer. Her intimate zone was almost touching the nose of the priest. She grabbed the back of his head and pushed it against her pubis. Father Thomas buried his nose in the damp place covered with soft hairs. She began to sway her hips, thus rubbing herself on the man's face. Father Thomas closed his eyes! The resistance was useless though as his own body betrayed him. An erection was already bulging underneath the black gown.

"I know that your body wants me, father! You can't hide this from... Open your eyes. Look at me."

Father Thomas shook his head and refused to open his eyes.

"Aperi oculos tuos!" (5) Aurelia repeated the command in Latin and this time the eyes of the father opened immediately. "This is better... I see you still have some will left in you, father Thomas, but it ends here and now!" The young witch placed palm on his forehead and once again said the main spell: "Corpus et mens tua ad me pertinent. Obedite!"

His eyes rolled back in his skull and turned into a lifeless white balls. Aurelia pointed him with two fingers and when she lifted up her hand, father Thomas stood up on his feet; his mouth was slightly open and his arms out to the sides.

"Take off your gown, father."

This time the man obeyed resignedly. He took off his black gown. Underneath he also was naked, wearing only sandals with thick leather straps and a cross with crucifix around his neck. Aurelia looked at him.

"You are one naughty boy, aren't you, father Thomas? And that thing around your neck... it won't save you. Not this time!"

The young witch wrapped fingers around the throbbing penis of father Thomas. Slowly she began to stroke it running her hand full length. With the other hand she grabbed the small cross made of silver and depicting Jesus Christ's crucifixion, pulled it sharply, and the thin leather strip tore. She threw it away.

"Do you really believe that your prays and little shiny crosses will save you from the evil? And what is evil, father Thomas?" Aurelia increased the speed of her hand. "Is this, what I am doing now, evil? Maybe it is leading you to impure thoughts... Am I evil, father?"

She stopped.

"Was my mother evil, father Thomas?" She touched his ear with her lips and whispered, "Did you recognize me?"

Aurelia put her palm on his chest and pushed him towards the bed. The man obeyed. He was moving in trance and after a few steps and one more push from the young witch, father Thomas was lying on the bad facing the ceiling of the small room. She mounted on the bed and straddled him, sitting on his stomach.

"It is time to get what you deserve, father!"

After these words, the young witch moved slightly back and slid his erected penis in her slit, wrapping the hard shaft with her labia. She moaned. The member of father Thomas was medium size but had some thickness. She took its whole length and slowly began to move her body forth and back. Her hands were again on his chest digging nails into his skin until leaving blood marks. She was increasing her rhythm.

"Did you enjoy it, father? Raping my mother before condemning her as a witch and burning her at the stake in the center of the village." She was moving faster, "I think this was evil too, father Thomas. And it is inside you..."

The priest could not move nor speak, but he was able to hear every word and was feeling his own growing arousal. He was frantically chanting prayers in his mind, in a desperate attempt to make her stop or to break the spell that was paralyzing him.

"Are you praying in your mind, father? To God?" Aurelia leaned forward and whispered in his face, "I don't think God is with you today, father Thomas."

The witch sat back abruptly. His penis slid deeply inside her and she squeezed it with pelvic floor muscles with such force that father Thomas ejaculated with spasms and stifled grunting.

"Yes, father, give me your seed and soul..." Aurelia said and leaned forward with slightly parted lips. Bright light in a form of a beam began to radiate from the mouth of the priest and transferred into the witch. She was breathing fast and shallow. Her eyes were glowing. Her hair fluttered as if moved by a light breeze while she was absorbing the holy soul of father Thomas.

It was dark outside when a humble young woman left the church closing carefully the heavy wooden door behind herself. She was wearing a nun's clothes and was moving lightly with eyes lowered down. On the patio she met another nun, an old woman, who was servicing at the church while father Thomas was absent. The old nun stopped and looked at the young one with interest.

"Good evening, sister!"

"Good evening, mother."

"May I help you?"

"Yes, of course, mother..." The young nun lifted her head and for a brief moment there was a glowing sparkle in her eyes. "My name is sister Aurelia and I have been sent to serve..."

----------------------

(1) "Your body and mind belong to me. Obey!" [Latin]

(2) "Speak!" [Latin]

(3) "In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit..." [Latin]

(4) "Silence!"

(5) "Open your eyes!"

Ivaylo
Ivaylo
1 Followers