Safari NY - An Evening with Eve

Story Info
Private show with woman who isn't what she appears.
3.5k words
4.59
9.3k
14

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers

Tony walked into the Safari not really sure what to expect. He had heard strange things about this place, and even stories about people going missing after visiting which he assumed were just rumors, or stories made up to sell the mystique of this place.

A woman walked past him carrying a tray of drinks with orange skin and what looked like tiger stripes. He was confused why she was made up to look like an animal but he found himself checking her out as she gave him a quick smile, showing off fangs in her mouth.

"Holy shit, this place is....... just wow!" He said before he turned around and almost ran into a woman with long blonde hair standing in front of him with heels that made her taller than him.

"Well thank you," she said with a smile and what sounded like purring. "First-time customer?"

"Oh, yes, I've heard good things about this place."

"Well, even the bad things sound good to some, and you seem like someone who is here for the bad things," she said leaning in close.

"Shelly," she said signaling the woman with the tiger stripes. "Take him to see Eve, she'll show him a good time."

"Yes, Madame Sasha," the woman said before leading him away.

"Wait, that was Sasha, the owner?" He said to Shelly as they walked away.

"The one and only. I'm surprised she asked me to bring you to Eve, I didn't know she was working tonight."

"Oh, who's Eve by the way?"

"One of our performers. Trust me, you'll love her," she said with that same toothy smile.

"Oh, and what about you, do you uh..... perform?" He asked nervously as they arrived at a door.

She grabbed the handle before turning back to him with a sultry grin saying: "Maybe next time, Handsome," before she opened the door she showed him in.

Tony walked into the dark room, not able to see anything and not sure what to do. Before he could ask Shelly, she had closed the door behind him and he was alone in the dark.

"Um, hello?" He said.

"Well well, who is this who has Sasha sent to me tonight?" A woman's voice said coming from the darkness.

"Uh, Tony?" He said not sure what to make of the situation.

"Really? You don't sound so sure."

He suddenly heard a noise to his right, that sounded like something sliding across the floor. "Hello?"

"Hello Tony, please just relax," she said before a small light turned on. "And have a seat."

Tony saw a table and a rather beautiful woman sitting behind it, with long dark hair and she was wearing a gold chain bra that covered her rather plump breasts. She invited him to sit in the chair across from her as she shuffled cards in her hands.

"So, are you a fortune teller then?" He asked sitting down.

"In sorts. Not what you were expecting?"

"I honestly didn't know what to expect. I came in to check this place out and the next thing I knew I was brought here."

"I see, well let's take a look-see shall we?" She said placing a card down on the desk. "Well, it looks like you've recently lost someone. A former lover?"

"I..... yes, I was dumped recently."

"That's too bad," she said with a smile before placing down another card. "Ah, this means you have come into contact with a powerful entity. Most likely Rak-Sasha, as she is is very powerful."

"I met her briefly. She was stunning, to say the least."

"Ah yes, but she carries many secrets, some you may, or may not enjoy. Now let's look at your future shall we?" She said placing down another card. "Oh my, this changes things."

"What..... what is it?"

"Well, let's just say it changes my plans for the evening," she said as Tony jumped a little thinking he had felt something brush across his leg.

"What was that?" He asked looking around but finding it hard to see outside the little light there was.

"Looks like you'll be leaving me alive and well," she said with disappointment in her voice.

"What does that mean?" He asked nervously.

"It means, we're gonna have some fun, but not too much," she said picking the cards back up from the table. "So we should just begin."

Eve removed the gold chain bra from her chest, placing it down on the table and sliding her hair back, showing him her perfectly rounded breasts. She reached out and placed her hand on his as she leaned forward and smiled at him.

"Do you like what you see?"

"I..... wow, very much," he said feeling nervous. "What the...." he said as he felt something almost tickle the front of his pants. "What was that?"

"Why, do you want me to do it again?" She said before she slide across the table towards him. "Or should we just skid to the good part?"

The way she moved seemed unnatural and he couldn't see her legs from where he was sitting but she was close to him and as looked her over and breathed in her scent he quickly became aroused. She slid up even closer, placing her hands on his shoulders and staring into his eyes. There was something strange about them and the longer he stared, he began to feel strange.

"What...... what's going..... on?" He asked as he started to feel dizzy.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you. You want me to take care of you, don't you?"

"I........ I want you to take care of me," he said almost as if he was no longer in control of himself.

"You have a big present for me, don't you?" She said sliding her hand down, feeling the bulge in his pants.

"I have a big present for you."

"That's a good boy," she said before she backed away and slid the table out of the way.

Tony couldn't move his body and was suddenly very nervous because as he looked, he realized that from the waist down she didn't have legs. The lights began to brighten and he saw scales. The lower half of her body was like a giant snake at least twenty feet long as she slithered back towards him, curling up like she was sitting on her lap and putting her arms around his shoulders again.

"Do you like what you see?" She said with a mischievous smile. "It's been a long time since a big man like you walked into my room. Oh, you're frightened, and aroused," she said as she began to unbuckle his belt. "Don't worry, I told you before, you will not die tonight."

"I..... what do you mean?" He asked, realizing he still had a little control.

"The last card told me your fate, and I'll tell you when we're done," she said as she backed away and her body began to coil around his chest, lifting him off the chair.

Tony felt the tight scaly body wrapped around his. He could still breathe but he was scared for his life, despite her telling him she wasn't going to kill him.

"Now, let's see my prize," she said lifting him higher as she slithered up in front of his pants and opened them up. "This is exciting, I can't wait to see....... oh my!" She said sliding down his underwear and letting his erect cock come flopping out. "Oh what a big boy we've got here, and I know a thing or two about snakes if you know what I mean," she said in a teasing voice. She slid off his shoes and pulled his pants and underwear off completely, leaving him naked from the waist down. "There, doesn't that feel so much better, don't you feel so free?"

"I feel...... vulnerable."

"Oh, and why, because I can do whatever I want to you now?" She said rising in front of him. He suddenly felt something smooth start to slither around his cock, realizing it was the tip of her tail. "You want to stare at my tits while I jerk you off?" She said sliding her hair away and running her fingers along her beautiful mounds. "Doesn't it feel good?"

Tony almost didn't want to admit it, but it felt amazing as her little scaly tentacle stroked his cock while she touched her tits. Despite the giant snake-like lower body, she was a very attractive woman.

"Oh shit!" He blurted out as the tip of her tail tickled the tip of his cock.

"You like that don't you? How much you got for me big boy? You gonna feed me enough?"

"Feed you?" He asked nervously.

"Oh yes. When I lived in the jungle, men would fall into my nest, and I would suck them dry, before devouring them whole," she explained as he stared at her with fear in his eyes. "Just like you, I would paralyze them with my gaze, and have my way with them, just like I'm gonna do with you," she said lowering herself down until her face was right in front of his cock. "I could have just eaten them whole at first, but men have a certain delicacy that I love," she licked the tip of his cock making him moan and his body shake. "It's just too good to pass up. Some of the villagers who lived deep in the jungle would give sacrifices to me, and in return, I would offer them protection. It was a nice deal for a long time, but eventually......." she suddenly stopped as if it was a hard memory.

"Eventually what?" He asked.

"The jungle got smaller, and I was captured, at least until Sasha saved me, and brought me here."

"I'm sorry," he said hearing the sadness in her voice.

"Thank you, I know you are because under my power, you cannot lie," she said as the sultry voice returned. "Now, do you want me to feed off you?"

"I do, very much so," he said as his cock throbbed with anticipation.

"Due to the cards, I will not devour you at the end, but that doesn't mean you won't....... die accidentally," she said almost teasingly. "Sometimes I just lose control, but the fates seem to be on your side, so you wanna risk it, lover boy?"

"I want to risk it," he said not being able to control everything he said.

"You're so sweet. Don't worry, no matter what happens, you will enjoy every second of it," she said kissing him before she slithered back down in front of his cock. "Now, let's see here," she said before loosening her tail's grip on his cock before she leaned closer and started teasing it with her lanced tongue.

"Fuck!" He blurted out enjoying her attention.

"You taste so good, maybe I'll swallow your cock whole instead," she said before she leaned forward, pressing her lips against the tip of his cock and sliding down, slowly until it was touching the back of her throat.

"HOLY SHIT!" He yelled as she continued to suck his cock, using the tip of her tail to gently tickle his balls.

Tony couldn't move as part of her body was wrapped around his arms and chest so he had no choice but to endure her pleasure. Her lips felt amazing as her tongue wiggled around in her mouth making his whole body jerk as she continued.

"Wow..... you're a fucking Goddess!" He said as he heard her moan with approval, tightening her lips as she began to suck so hard it almost hurt. He suddenly felt the tip of her tail start to work its way from his balls back until he felt it tickling outside his asshole. "Woah..... wait, I don't know if....... oh shit!" He said as it wiggled between his cheeks, finding and gently stroking his prostate as his body jerked again with delight. "FUCK!"

As he felt his orgasm getting closer, he began to feel himself being crushed a little. She was tightening her grip around his body making it harder for him to breathe, but it was also making his pleasure more intense so he wasn't sure if he wanted her to stop or not.

"I'm......... gonna......." he tried to say as he felt his cock twitch before he suddenly erupted, emptying his balls into this beautiful snake woman's mouth and feeling her swallow every single drop as her tail milked his prostate, her hands gently cradled his balls, and her tongue slithered around his shaft. She suddenly loosened her grip around his body as he took a deep breath. "Holy........ that was................ wow!"

Eve slid her lips off his cock, savoring the flavor as she slid away, still keeping him in her grasp. "That was delicious," she said with a smile before she opened her eyes and slid up towards him. "That was a very good treat, thank you for that." She moved closer to him sliding her hands up the sides of his neck. "Do you want to have more fun, something a little riskier?"

"I...... I don't know if I can?" He said still struggling to catch his breath.

"Oh, I think you can," she said looking deep into his eyes again.

Tony felt strange as he stared into her alluring orbs and felt his cock twitch, coming back to life fully erect, perhaps even more than before. Not only was he hard again, but he wanted nothing more than to cum once more.

"How about now?"

"I want....... I want more," he said as he continued to look into her eyes, even though they looked normal again.

"Mate with me."

"What?"

"Mate with me Tony, I want to feel you inside me," she said as she backed away and revealed a slit that opened up right below her belly button. "I need this," she added before loosening her grip and letting him fall to the floor.

It took him a moment to stand up but she was there in front of him wanting him to fuck her badly. He wasn't exactly sure how it was going to work because she didn't have legs but the hole looked so inviting and he was more than curious as to how it felt.

"There are risks, but I want it, and I promise you'll enjoy it immensely.

"I...... how......."

"Don't worry about silly questions, just answer mine."

"I want to," he said before sliding off his shirt which was the only piece of clothing still on him.

He walked towards her as she slithered towards him. She moved her hips forward as the slit opened wider and seemed to pull his cock into her as she let out a moan. Tony couldn't believe how good it felt as her pussy didn't feel normal. It was warm and soft but there were muscles inside there that seemed to tighten around his member to the point that he couldn't pull out if he wanted.

"What the....." he asked moaning at the sensation despite how weird it felt before her body coiled around his tightening around his waist until he was stuck against her.

"Does that feel good?" She asked as his lower body was wrapped in her coil, and his cock was stuck inside her.

The muscles in her pussy began to move like it was sucking on his cock and it felt amazing. "Holy shit!" He said before she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her lips to his.

He was lifted a few feet into the air as he was wrapped in her embrace. As his hand explore her body, she felt warm and her skin was soft from the waist up. Despite the strange sensations he was feeling below, he almost forgot what she was as he tasted her lips.

Eventually, he worked his way to her neck, sucking on her skin as she moaned in his arms. His hand slid over her breast which was plump. He felt her nipples perk up against the palm of his hands as she moaned at his touch.

His cock was being milked and he remembered what she had said about there being risks. He wasn't sure what she meant by that but everything felt so good that he didn't want to ask as he stared at this beautiful dark-haired woman in front of him, moaning and writhing in his arms.

"Fuck, this is so....." he said as he began to feel light-headed a little. "Wait....... something's........."

"Shh," she said pulling him close and holding him. "I said there were risks. Just know that if you don't make it, I appreciate this."

"Don't........ make it?" He asked as he began to feel very strange.

His vision was blurry and the room was spinning as her body continued to suck on his cock. He began to wonder what was happening to him as the pleasure built inside him. He began to feel disconnected from his body a little which had him worried as he got closer and closer to orgasm.

"Wha.......... what's.......... happen........." he said as his voice echoed.

"Just relax, focus on my voice, and try to hold on."

"Hold........... on to......... what? I don't.......... oh God!"

He eventually relaxed and let the pleasure rip through his body. He felt like his soul was being pulled out of him through his cock but it was as if his soul was a separate entity. Both he and his soul were about to cum, together but also separately as he wasn't sure how to process the sensations so he just let go and enjoyed the ride until he heard a scream of pure lust and felt an otherworldly pleasure ripped through his body and soul.

"Oh Yes....... oh GOD!" He yelled as he felt the strangest orgasm ripple through his very being like an exploding star.

He wasn't sure if he was alive or dead as he bathed in pure pleasure awaiting his fate as waves of warmth washed over him. He felt himself being pulled into Eve but also was trying to hold on but it wasn't a physical sensation so he wasn't sure how. His scream echoed through his mind until everything just went dark like he had fallen asleep or died. He wasn't sure what had happened but he was still aware of his existence but not by much.

It wasn't until he finally opened his eyes, found himself curled up on something warm and soft. He looked to his right and saw Eve lying next to him with her head resting on her hand as if she was watching him sleep.

"Well hello there?" She said with a smile.

Wha....... what happened?"

"Well, you didn't die," she said teasingly as he sat up realizing he was lying on a bed of her coiled-up tail.

"Well, that's good, I guess?" He said confused as he felt odd.

"Sorry about that. Sex with my kind is dangerous because we feed off people's life force. Cum as a delicacy but we feed off a person's energy."

"So.... you were trying to suck out my soul?"

"Not completely, just some of it, which is why I warned you it was risky because sometimes I just lose control and just suck out all of it. But here you are, alive and well."

"Yeah, that was...... fun."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, I had fun too," she said gently setting him down as she slithered back.

"Can I...... see you again?"

"Oh, that probably wouldn't end well for you, sorry."

"Oh, okay," he said with disappointment in his voice.

"Listen, Tony, you are a great guy and this was a lot of fun, but you and I will easily end in your death, it's just the way it is, and besides, your destiny lies with another."

"What do you mean?"

"The final card, you will meet someone very special. I think you already have," she said with a sultry smile. "So your clothe's are right over there. Take care of yourself, Tony," she said as a door opened and she slithered away leaving him alone.

Tony put his clothes back on but felt weak and tired. He stumbled a few times and realized he needed to rest. He opened the door and stepped out into the club. It was late and there weren't many people left there as he tried to walk towards the door but stumbled over.

"Woah, I see Eve showed you a good time," a familiar voice said as the Tiger lady named Shelly walked over and helped him up. "Considering you made it out alive, you should consider yourself lucky. That's unusual for her."

"Hi, she uh..... said my destiny lied elsewhere?"

"Did she now," Shelly said with a smile. "Funny, she told me something similar recently. Looks like you are in no condition to drive. Need a ride?"

"I...... yeah, maybe."

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you," she said helping him to a seat as she went and grabbed her jacket and purse before clocking out and bringing him home.

maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers