The Spellbound Medallion

Story Info
A magical discovery leads to incest.
5.6k words
4.55
23.9k
73
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A great writer once told me, that to keep your writing and your ideas fresh, you need to step away from your current stories or books and write something random and new. It gives you a breather between the good stuff. So I wrote this. Hope you like it.

One quick note, I don't intend to carry on this story, unless it does well and you all like it. I will admit, this story has the potential to go anywhere, but I have a lot to complete already.

Thank you for my edits AirSearch1, you've been great. Even with the tremendous amount on your plate at the moment.

The Spellbound Medallion

Magic is often thought of as a theatrical showcase of explosive power and colourful renditions based on the mysterious or supernatural. But in reality, magic is not as dramatic as one might hope. While it may be real, it isn't usually something you can see.

Think for a second on Luck. Many believe that luck is random, and distributed among a select few through sheer chance. When in actual fact, it is precise and can be manipulated. If you know what you're doing.

-

Jacob is a young man at the age of twenty five. He has short light brown hair, average build and is considered on the taller side at six foot two. He still lives with his parents and younger sister, Clara. Not by choice of course. It just so happens that they live in an area that wasn't known for cheap properties.

Jacob and Clara have both attempted to move out on several occasions, but neither could afford it separately. And neither had been in a relationship that lasted for longer than a few months. So that was off the table. It also didn't help that the paying jobs close to home were barely above minimum wage.

One afternoon Clara came charging into Jacob's room like a woman on a mission. She threw the door open, strutted her curvy self into the room and stood directly next to her brother's bed, where he laid flat on his back with headphones on and his eyes closed.

"Jacob... Jacob!" No response. She leaned down and grabbed at his shoulder to shake him. Being this close she was able to hear the music clear as day through the headpiece. "JACOB!" She shouted as she shook her brother.

"F-fuck!!!" Jacob's eyes shot open in a fright. His focus immediately drawn to the silhouette over him. Seemingly hunched over his bed with chest protruding out to him.

His very first thought was that he was dreaming, and some busty babe had tackled him to the floor in preparation for a full night of love making, but as the daydream faded into reality, he found that it was just his sister.

"Oh... It's just you. Don't you know how to knock? What's up?" Said Jacob as he closed his eyes again.

Clara immediately scowled and pulled his headphones up and off his head.

"Hey! What the hell?" Now with his full, undivided attention, Jacob sat upright and looked at his sister.

"What do you mean 'just you'? Why don't you show a little respect to your only sister?"

Jacob looked at Clara as if she has just said something crazy. To which she smirked and then followed up with an eye roll.

"Fine, whatever. I have something to show you. Come on..." Clara spun around and waltzed out the door.

Against Jacob's better judgement, he followed his sister while stealing a few quick glances down to her bubble butt. She often wore leggings which outlined her lower half with mouth-watering detail. He didn't like to look, but sometimes it was impossible not to.

Jacob wasn't attracted to his sister, at least not in the traditional sense. He knew she was attractive, more so than your run of the mill crush, but she was his sister first and foremost. However, that didn't stop the occasional glance at her voluptuous breasts or daydream of her doing something scandalous.

Clara was twenty-two years old with long dark blonde hair. It was always in a ponytail, save for the times she bathed. She was five foot six, had a very slim waist with a large pair of breasts and an ass that would snap most men's necks as they turned to watch her walk away.

He followed Clara all the way to the kitchen with little to no explanation as to why. Clara reached the table at the centre of the room where a newspaper laid out across the surface.

"You see that? What do you think?"

Jacob looked down onto the page to read the newspaper. "Second time local goat escapes farm?" He looked at Clara with scepticism. "I mean, he's a clever goat?"

"What? No, not the goat you idiot. The house..."

Jacob looked again to find a small detached house for rent a short while from their current home. There were no pictures, but from the description, it had two bedrooms, a bathroom with a shower and bath, a small garden and parking for at least one car. However, it was still out of budget.

"Umm, yeah sis, it sounds great, but I still can't afford that. And neither can you I'm guessing?"

"No, that's true, but it's the first time I've seen a house that ideal for rent that's actually feasible." Clara had green eyes that seemed to beam excitement towards her older brother.

"Are you high? If I can't afford that, how are you supposed to? I earn more than you remember?"

"True. Neither of us could afford it... alone..." Clara let her words hang in the air for a moment.

The sudden realisation hit Jacob like a tonne of bricks. "A-are you out of your mind? Why on earth would you think this is a good idea?"

"Why not? Don't you want to get out of this... hell hole?" Clara looked around the room as she spoke.

"Well, yeah. Of course, but living together? Isn't that a bit weird?"

"It's exactly what we're doing now isn't it? Just without our parents around. More freedom. More privacy. We can keep to ourselves and separate the house to some degree, if you would prefer?"

Jacob took a second to give it some actual thought. He didn't like the idea at first. Living with his sister? What would happen when she brought a boy home, or vice versa and he brought a girl home? But then again, their parents are pretty strict and won't allow that sort of behaviour now anyway.

"Okay..."

"Okay?" Clara asked.

"Okay I'll think about it."

Clara squealed with excitement and hugged her brother. Jacob tried not to enjoy the feeling of his sister's chest on his, but failed miserably. Since the break up of his last relationship, in which they had a very explicit coupling, all he's been able to think about was sex.

A few hours later Jacob got a fierce yelling from his father about being a lazy good for nothing. He wasn't an abusive father, at least not physically, but he was the type of man that would always remind Jacob of how he doesn't work as hard as him. Which quickly got old in the short time he had been an adult. Jacob told himself that this was the last time, and made his mind up on the house for rent.

Four weeks later, Jacob and his sister moved into their new home. Somehow they managed to be first in line for the rental, and with little to no issue, it was all confirmed. Two of Jacob's friends and one of Clara's helped with the move, which was very much appreciated as their parents both said they wouldn't help at all, even if they were in trouble financially. Although they did sign all appropriate paperwork which contradicted that. Jacob just assumed his parents really wanted them gone.

After several hours of moving their stuff into the house, the siblings and their friends relaxed in the kitchen with a cup of coffee. They didn't have much furniture at this point. A second hand table and chairs, their own beds, bedside tables and a few chest of drawers. Most of their belongings were actually bedroom furniture.

"You guys are really going to need some new stuff. This house is tiny, and it looks massive with what you have." Said Paige, Clara's friend.

"We know, we know. We were just desperate to get out you know? With a little time and some money, we'll have this place up to snuff in no time. Right bro?"

Jacob had been watching Paige all day, walking, lifting and practically dancing around their new house. Paige is what he would call 'the perfect woman'. While no more attractive than Clara, she had a very bubbly personality which was a must for Jacob. Concentrating with her around wasn't his strong suit, nor his friends.

"Bro? Jacob!" Shouted Clara.

Waking her brother from his trance, he shot his eyes in her direction with a start. "W-what?! What's wrong?"

"Christ. Nevermind. Maybe your friends have a little more experience with communication..." Clara looked up to the two boys that sat either side of her brother.

One had glasses and wasn't able to look at either of the girls in the eyes. And the other Clara would swear was gay. Due to him constantly following Jacob around and staring at him like a lost lamb.

"Hmm, maybe not. Whatever. Paige, do you want food? We can order pizza or something?"

"Ah sorry C, I've got to get back home. You know what my dad is like. He'll come looking for me if I stay much longer." Paige admitted quietly.

"Aww, okay babe. Boys? Pizza?" Asked Clara as she looked in the direction of her brother and awkward friends.

"Uhh n-no. No thank you Clara. We had best get going to. It's getting late, right Jimmy?"

Jimmy was the presumed gay one. Who only looked up from the area where Jacob's hands were on the table for a split second. "Y-yeah. It's... late. We'll go now..."

Clara rolled her eyes. "Fineee, I'll walk you all out."

Clara stood and made her way to the front door, followed by Jacob's two friends, Paige and then Jacob. Who was of course trying his hardest not to stare at the way her ass glided from side to side.

A few short words at the door and a goodbye hug among the girls, and they were gone. Leaving just Clara and Jacob alone in the very empty house.

"Oh thank god they've gone!" Clara breathed a sigh of relief.

"Wha... weren't you just offering them food?"

"Yeah, but your friends are weird. What's the one with glasses called again?"

"Jonny? You've probably heard it like fifty times today sis..."

Clara laughed. "Jonny? You're Jacob, Jimmy and Jonny?"

Jacob rolled his eyes and nodded, knowing where Clara was going with her laughter.

"Wow! No wonder you don't get anywhere with women. You're all weird."

"Hey! Your friends are weird too!" Jacob spat back as he made his way to the kitchen.

Clara followed her brother and laughed as she did. "Weird? What, Paige? The only thing weird about her is that she has a thing for you..."

Jacob stopped dead in his tracks and turned around. "S-she has a thing for me? Are you seriou..." Before he could even finish his sentence, the coy grin on his sister's face spoke volumes.

Clara burst out laughing. "As if she would fall for someone like you. You're funny bro. Even if she did, I would never allow it. She's my friend first."

"Bitch. But, what you're saying is, there's a chance?" Jacob eyed Clara inquisitively.

"Not in a million years. Now, what shall we put away next? My room and the living room is pretty much done. Although we haven't got too many places left to put things." Clara looked around the kitchen. "How many boxes are left anyway?"

"Umm, I think there's only a few. Let's go check."

The siblings made their way to the living room and scanned for full boxes. With an empty house, it wasn't hard to find some. They didn't even have a sofa or chairs. Let alone a television.

Jacob grabbed the first box he came too and opened it up. Revealing a bunch of old photos, pictures and posters.

"Umm, I think this one's yours. Pictures and stuff?"

"Oh, yeah that's me. Can you put it in a cupboard somewhere?"

"I don't think we have one... the airing cupboard is all we have. And that's full of towels and bed sheets."

"Hmm, okay. Can you put it in your room? Mine's kind of full." Clara asked with wide puppy dog eyes.

"No! It's your crap!"

Clara rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine. What about the attic?"

"W-we have an attic?"

"Every house has an attic Jacob... even small ones."

They both made their way through the house to the first floor in an attempt to find the hatch. Dead centre of the hallway between bedrooms. Almost impossible to miss, which made them both laugh.

Clara left her brother's side and went to her room without saying a word. Jacob pulled on the tag, which in tandem revealed a telescopic ladder. Once that came down, he made his way up into the dark and cold attic.

It was a small space with old oak beams, oak floor and cobwebs as far as the eye could see. It wasn't big enough to stand in, so Jacob shimmied his way in a little and placed the box next to one of the beams. As he turned to leave something caught his eye.

It was a small, decorative wooden box, directly behind a beam from the attic opening. It could have easily been missed from someone moving house. Jacob grabbed the dusty object and made his way back to the hallway. He then put the ladder back up and went to his room to inspect the treasure.

Sitting on his bed, with currently just a mattress and no sheet or topper in sight, he wiped some of the dust off the box with his sleeve. Then, he opened it, revealing a small triangle shaped medallion with a love heart crest in the centre. The crest looked to be woven using a type of wood, and to the touch, he confirmed that it was certainly not made of metal.

The medallion had a long black string attached to the top that was untied, so Jacob did the only sensible thing and loosely tied it together. Without a second thought, he placed his new necklace around his neck.

"Weird. Why was this even up there? It doesn't look very expensive. In fact the box looks worth more. Maybe hand made?" He asked himself as he stared down at the triangle.

With Jacob's door still open, Clara walked into the room like a woman on a mission. "Jacob, do you think we should put..."

Suddenly she cut her sentence short and dropped the box in her hand onto the floor. She stared at her brother with wide eyes as she saw him in a new light.

"Clara? You okay? What's wrong?"

There was a few seconds of silence with only a stare between the two before Clara spoke.

"W-why... w-what have you done? Jacob... you... ummm..."

"What? What are you trying to say."

Clara seemed to be having trouble speaking, and her breathing quickly became erratic. She slowly walked forward towards her brother. Her eyes never leaving his.

"Seriously sis, what's up? Do I have something on my face?" Jacob stood up from his bed.

Clara moved closer still. Then without a second thought, she pushed her brother back down onto the bed and straddled his legs.

"Clara! What the fuck?" Jacob shot his sister a stare of disbelief as he felt his sister's crotch against his.

Clara had no idea what she was doing, it was as if she couldn't stop herself. But it was more than that, it was like she wanted to do what she was doing. Do what she was thinking.

"I uhhh, I don't know why. I just need... God I've never felt this before..."

Clara grabbed at the hem of her jumper with both hands and lifted it, and her top, up and over her head in one fell swoop. Leaving just her black bra intact.

"W-what the fuck! Clara, I don't know what you're playing at, but I'm not in the mood for your insane little pranks!"

Clara did nothing but smile as she started to gyrate her hips.

Jacob was convinced that she was playing some sort of sick joke on him, but he couldn't dismiss that fact that he liked what was happening. Her tight little body, gyrating on his, as her busty chest bounced a few feet away from his hands and face. But, she was still his sister.

"You crazy fuck!" Jacob grabbed his sister's hips, lifted her up and threw her onto the bed in an attempt to escape her thighs. "Get off of me, you psycho."

Jacob started walking towards the door, only to be stopped before he could reach it. Clara grabbed his wrist, spun him around and pressed her body against his. Instincts kicked in and he backed up against the bare wall, only to be followed by Clara like a shadow.

"Jacob, stop fighting me. You know this is what you too..."

Clara's finger reached up to her brother's mouth. She ran it along his lips, then she brought it to her mouth, sucked on it and then closed her eyes as she moaned aloud.

Jacob's body started to react the same way anyone's would, and Clara could feel it, his cock brushing against her as it stiffened.

"Tell me you haven't once thought about it." Clara lustfully stared up at her brother. "Tell me you haven't pictured this very moment. Imagined me..." Clara slowly lowered herself down onto her knees. "...on my knees. Touching, licking and sucking on your big, hard..."

"Jesus! Fuck, Clara. You need to stop now. This is wrong even for a joke."

"Stop? Oh dear older brother of mine. I've only just started..."

Clara unzipped and unbuttoned Jacob's trousers, and then she started to pull them down to his ankles.

Jacob was in disbelief. He wasn't sure what to think or feel, but one thing he knew for certain. Even his sister wouldn't take a prank this far. What she was doing, would at least have a good reason.

He looked down in shock and saw his little sister begin to free his now hardened member from his pants. The second her delicate fingers touched his bare cock, he knew it was too late. There was no way he was about to stop her at this stage. The adrenaline, the thought of it, and the sight before him overwhelmed every doubt in his mind.

"See, I knew this is what you wanted. Just like me..." Clara didn't hesitate, and placed her brother's cock into her hot, wet mouth.

"Oh shit!" Jacob closed his eyes in euphoric bliss.

When he came to open them, he looked down and saw his sister's ponytail bobbing back and forth as she made her way along his shaft. She wasn't able to fit the whole thing in, but with every thrust, she took a bit more.

"Fuck, Clara... this is insane. This is... so wrong."

Clara pulled herself free from his prick and started to jerk it in her hand.

"Maybe, but does it feel good?" She smirked.

"G-god. Better than good!"

Clara's expression was one that Jacob hadn't seen on her before. It seemed so lewd and lustful. An expression that a brother definitely shouldn't see from his sister.

"You know what would also feel better than good?" Jacob shook his head. "This..." Clara knelt up slightly and placed his cock underneath her bra, sandwiching it between her juicy jugs.

She then dribbled a bit of saliva down onto her tits and started to bounce her breasts up and down.

Jacob couldn't say a single word. Nothing could have prepared him for what he was experiencing. His cock was between his sister's tits, bouncing up and down as she locked her gorgeous green eyes onto his.

"C-clara, I... shit. I'm going to..."

Suddenly Clara pulled his cock free and stood up. "Oh no you don't. We've only just started mister." She then turned around and made her way to the bed, shedding her clothes as she did.

Then, Clara sat her naked ass down on the bed and began to unclasp her bra.

Jacob looked stunned as the bare babe sat nonchalantly across from him as she unhooked the last part of her clothing.

With a snap, and a little wiggle, the bra was off. She held it out in front of her and dropped it onto the floor between them.

"So, what do you think bro? Like what you see?" Clara was now completely naked, breasts bountiful and round.

Jacob's jaw dropped as he eyed his sister. Her slim body, peachy ass and busty breasts, protruding out to meet him. Mouth sized pink nipples that seemed to scream out in a desperate attempt for attention.

Jacob slowly walked forward, peeling his own clothes away like a man possessed. He didn't see his sister before him anymore. She was just a woman he was about to fuck. To completely ruin. A woman built to his taste, and he was about to dive head first in, with or without consequence.

12