The Spellbound Medallion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come and get me big boy." Clara teased as she laid back onto the mattress.

Jacob ripped her thighs apart and placed himself between them. He then grabbed his erection and aimed for her trimmed slit that shined in the dim light. He could see how wet she was.

Jacob broke free of his trance just a split second before thrusting forward. "Sis, I need to ask..."

However, Clara didn't let him. Instead she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him forward, plunging his meaty erection directly into her tight little pussy.

"OHHHH!" Clara moaned out loud as she felt it slide in with little issue.

"Oh, my, God! Clara, you're... fuck... this is... you're so wet, but you're so... fuck... tight."

"Mmm, god that feels good. You... ohhh god, you fill me up bro."

The two were both in heaven as they delved into the forbidden art of incestuous love making for the first time.

Jacob drove forward faster and harder with every thrust. While Clara screamed and moaned in ecstasy with every breath she had. Her hands reached out and grabbed anything and everything she could. The mattress, the bed, her brothers neck, all of it as she relished in the sensation she felt.

Clara pulled her brother down onto her by the neck to kiss. Their lips locked for the first time in a serious manner. Jacob was at first a little hesitant, but his worries were quelled seconds later as his tongue explored his sister's mouth.

Clara on the other hand couldn't get enough. Moaning into his mouth and twirling her fingers in his short hair.

Jacob pulled his mouth free and aimed his lips elsewhere. Heading south her latched his teeth onto her right nipple, nibbling and then sucking it into his mouth. He sucked it in, twirled his tongue around the little nub and let go as she gasped a loud moan.

"Ohhh fuckkk, Jacob, you naughty bastard. Mmmmfuckk, fucking your little sister like this. God..."

Jacob could hear as well as feel the effect he was having on Clara, it did wonders for his ego, and pushed him further down the rabbit hole.

"Clara, you're... insane. This is insane. You're so tight. And hot... oh shit I'm close again..."

"Oh, no you don't!" Clara released her grip on his thighs and pushed her brother back slightly.

Clara then flipped herself around, legs off the side of the bed and prepared her bubble butt in the doggy style position.

"Fuck me!" Jacob positioned himself between her legs and guided his length back to her snatch.

"Do it, Jacob. Fuck your naughty slut sister."

At this point he didn't need prompting, but his own sister giving him dirty talk demands was a sensation he would never forget.

Jacob grabbed hold of his sister's ass and pounded his way into her. Thrusting as hard and as deep as he could possibly muster. Every forward stroke produced a clap as their bodies connected.

"Ooohhhh! Fuckkk meee! Fuck me brooo. OHHHH GOD YES!"

Jacob continued the assault. He reached one hand up and grabbed her ponytail to pull her back into him harder. Doing so caused Clara to scream a long and loud groan as his cock reached her deepest parts, and his balls slapped against her clit.

"OH FUCK ME JACOB! I'M CLOSE! I'M SO CLOSE! DON'T YOU DARE STOP!"

Jacob wasn't even thinking about stopping as his own orgasm threatened to overthrow his thoughts.

Suddenly Jacob's attention shifted to the medallion around his neck as it seemed to come loose and fall away, landing temporarily onto Clara's back before sliding off and onto the floor.

"Ohhh goddd, what! Fuck what's... happening... ohhhhh!" Clara moaned quieter than before.

Jacob felt Clara's body begin to pull away from harder than before. This only caused him to slam her back harder onto his prick as he impaled her from behind.

"Jesus! Jacob... fuck... stop I'm... OHHH GODDD!!!" Her orgasm hit her like a tonne of bricks as she desperately tried to pull away from her brother's onslaught.

Confusion filled Clara's mind as she tried to focus on what was happening. However, she found it difficult as her body convulsed and spasmed through the orgasm.

"Jacob!!! Oh my goddd. Stop! Fuck stop!"

Jacob hadn't heard a single thing she said as he forced himself deeper into her snatch. Then he felt it. His cock was seconds away from blowing his hot semen directly into his little sister's pussy. Thinking that was too much, he pulled out, flipped his sister around and started to jerk his cock to her hot naked body.

"Jacob... I can't... I don't..."

"Arghhh! FUCKKK!!!"

Jacob finally released his load. Wave after wave of bliss shot over his sister's naked, sweaty body. It laced itself over her belly, tits and neck, with a few drops dribbled out and landed on her snatch.

Clara laid flat on the mattress, spent, confused and covered in her brother's cum. Her mind was at war with herself. The feeling of what she had just done with Jacob was amazing, unlike any other, but the realisation of what truly just transpired. It felt good, but it wasn't something she wanted to happen. So why did it?

"Jacob... w-why? I don't..." Clara looked at her brother with a lost expression.

"Wow! That was, unbelievable. Are you okay sis?"

Clara suddenly stood and made her way to the door. Her legs shaky, and her heartbeat threatening to burst free from her chest.

"Sis?" Jacob called after her.

Clara didn't speak, nor did she pick her clothes up from the floor. She just left the room and went straight into the bathroom on the same floor. Locking it after her.

"What the fuck? What did I do?" Jacob asked himself, thinking he had fucked something up. "Well, obviously we shouldn't have... done that. Jesus. But why is she angry with me? It was her idea?"

Jacob ran to the bathroom door confused and a little annoyed at his sister's reaction to them having sex.

"Sis? Clara, are you okay? Are you angry with me?" No response. "Is it because I... came, on you?" Thinking that was the only possible answer.

"No." Came Clara's response. Her voice timid and soft.

"Then what is it? Come on, talk to me. Please?"

A few seconds of silence passed before the sound of the shower being turned on could be heard through the door.

"J-just give me a minute. We'll talk later. Okay?"

Jacob immediately felt horrible for all that he had done. While in the moment he felt like it was what he wanted, now it felt like the biggest mistake he had and ever would make.

"Uh... okay. I'll be in the kitchen. I'll order us some pizza."

Clara didn't respond, so Jacob went back to his room, wiped himself down with the shirt that he had tossed aside and dressed in some comfy clothes for the night. Just as he was about to leave the room, he had suddenly remembered about the necklace.

It landed beside his bed on the floor, so he went over to it, picked it off the floor and took another look.

"S-she started acting weird when I put this on. Hmm, no. There's just no way."

Jacob tossed the medallion on his desk and grabbed hold of the box he found it in. He looked at the box and found nothing else inside. Then he flipped it to find a carving on the bottom.

"Wearer beware. This is not a gift. It is a curse."

"Okay that's just creepy. Has to be complete bollocks. Either way, I better not wear that thing again, just in case."

Jacob put the medallion back in the box and then placed it in the drawer in his desk. He then spent the next couple of hours preparing his room, fitting the sheets and tidying the few belongings he had.

Clara showered and locked herself in her room for the same amount of time. She slowly made her way downstairs to the kitchen as her nose followed the smell of fresh pizza.

The second she walked into the room, Jacob met her eyes for a brief moment before she turned away in shame. She wasn't about to run, but the embarrassment of what they had done hit her hard.

"C-clara. Are you okay? I'm sorry... I really don't kn..."

"Stop. Jacob, it's alright. There's no need to be sorry. I... I did this." Clara's voice was quiet and shaky. "C-can I have some pizza?"

"Uhh, of course! Come over here and sit on our luxurious table and chairs..." Jacob tried to joke, which got him a small smile from his sister, but nothing more.

After they each had a few mouthfuls each, Jacob had to speak. It was killing him from the inside.

"Clara, I need to know what happened. One second you're just standing there, and the next..."

"I know! I know. Listen Jacob, I don't know what to tell you. I was fine, and then suddenly I... God... I just couldn't control myself."

"Sooo, you didn't want... that?" Asked Jacob.

"No, I mean yes. I mean... I don't know. All I know is, I couldn't help it. Don't look too much into it."

"Don't... look too much into it? Clara, we just fucked!"

"Shhh, Jacob, Christ! I know what we did, and it was obviously a mistake. We are not doing it again... right?" Clara's words contradicted her tone.

"Are you, are you asking me? Because I won't sit here and lie to you. I enjoyed that..."

Clara eyed her brother suspiciously, as if she was waiting for the punchline.

"Jacob, we're... brother and sister. We can't just. We shouldn't. Why would..."

They both sat in silence for a short while and ate their pizza.

"Maybe we should just take a little bit of time and think about this. We live together now. Whatever this is, we should get a handle on it. You agree, Jacob?"

Jacob seemed to be staring into space in the direction of his sister's chest.

Clara brought her hand up and covered herself slightly. Although she was also wearing baggy nightwear. However, there wasn't a lot to cover up.

"Jacob!"

"Yes! Yeah, definitely. Sorry, I was concentrating. I just, it's hard not to unsee what I've seen. I close my eyes and you're just there on my be..."

"Jacob!!!"

"Ah, sorry. Yeah, we should take some time. Think this through a little."

The two finished off the rest of the pizza and attempted to make conversation about something other than the elephant in the room.

An hour passed before they both went to bed, alone. Mirroring each others' actions, they paced back and forth in their respective bedrooms. Thinking, reminiscing and considering their feelings.

As if by magic, they both left their rooms at the exact same time and walked down the hall. They both stood directly in front of the other and just stared into their eyes.

"Jacob, I..."

"You don't have to say a word." Jacob pulled his sister in by the hips and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Clara's body fell weak as she sank into her brother's embrace. She could feel his hands on her, grabbing and touching every inch he could. She gasped as he reached her ass.

"Jacob... ohhh goddd... come to my room..."

Clara stood back, turned around and pulled her brother down the hallway by the hand. They entered her room and shut the door behind them.

Jacob lifted his sister into the air and pushed her back against the door. He could feel her ass sink into his fingers.

"Mmm... maybe we could make our minds up..." Clara moaned as her brother kissed her soft neck. "...God... tomorrow..."

Jacob could only agree as he carried her to the bed. He all but threw her down as he started to take his clothes off.

"I know this is so fucking wrong, but... I need you inside me. Fuck me again, Jacob... please?"

-

The end?

12