All Comments on 'The Sperm Donor Ch. 01'

by xxavi

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautifully descriptive.

Ed

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Stupid story about a man who’s so fucking stupid ha can’t work out he’s being fucked over by his loving wife and brother.

Really??????

1/5

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!!!! 5 stars from here! Let's see what happens next..... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Little Scottie boi is in for a rude awakening now that Kaylee realizes what she's been missing with his useless tiny dick. He'll be out on his ass once she finds a bigger, stronger man to take care of her. She'll clean him out in the divorce and have several children with someone else while he sits and cries, wondering what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking cuck, whore story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Garbage and unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you going to bounce between characters then tighten up your writing, otherwise you lose any emotional connections. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As stupid as it could be....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely not my cup of tea but you are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You're a good writer. Too bad all of your stories are about cheating wives that get away with it and cucky husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@ManoBlue - Generally speaking, because those characters are a self-insert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In fact, according to your stories you're very turned on by big cocks.

A complex problem? A jealousy?

Consult a professional advisor! It will help better than writing stories for big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know it would ruin the story or actually NOT be a story but why not have the step brother have a 4 inch or less cock and have him cum in two seconds. Can still be a lot of cum but a quick shooter leaving her totally unsatisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whatever you were going for, turned out to be difficult to achieve, with nearly constant POV changes wrecking the flow of you attempted story. This is what 3rd person perspective is for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Recipe for a divorce and the reason too.

jkthekatjkthekatabout 1 year ago

Hot- slow build up was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super hot…….nothing better than filling someone else’s wife with cum. Really like where this is heading. She’s going to be hooked on big cock for the rest of her life. Hopefully he gets the job done, Cause he’s going to be fucking her from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope this isn't another, the slut can't get enough of the shitty brother's cock and has an affair and 15 more bastard kids to raise on her own or with her cuck husband. There's only about a million of those out there.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Another cuck story, nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Scott is now a cuck. His own half brother made him one, and his wife is now or will be soon a big cock slut. Even if they didn't plan on it, it's already happened. Eventually something will happen between Scott and Kaylee, and they'll end up divorced because the trust has been broken between them (her lies). And now that she's had a taste of a big cock, she'll have problems excepting Scott's little dick, which will spark the argument that starts the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very interesting how people allow themselves to be manipulated into scenarios when they least expect it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story line. Gave you a strong 5…….I wonder just how many wives have someone else’s child & hubby is clueless about who really knocked her up. Betting it happens more than people want to admit to it. This is really hot. Hopefully good’ol half brother gets the job done. He’ll end up giving her a few more babies over the next few years. My cousin was my wife’s Sprem donor for 2 kids. He still fucks her a couple times a month. We love our kids, but wifey can’t go without his big cock for more than a couple weeks. It works for us. Good luck. Keep the series going. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

Your a very good writer mate I enjoyed this even through I'm not keen on cuck stuff but to be fair is Scott a cuck ?He dosnt know his wife is enjoying it and he certainly isn't getting off on it ,but it looks like heartbreak for him in the next part.5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another day, another lame ass comment by 26thNC. Nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. To the idiot below who said “why not have the brother have a 4inch or less cock and have him cum in two seconds? “ Are you really that clueless? I suppose there are some people like you out there, but the major of those that come to this site, do so to read erotic stories. And it wouldn’t be the least bit erotic the way you suggest. The fact that the brother had a big dick and made her cum is what makes the story great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had a boyfriend who would cum in buckets like this guy. The first time I jerked him off in the car, it went everywhere. I honestly could not swallow fast enough to keep up with it all. Once he pulled out while fucking and I was covered from my chin all the way to my snatch with a huge load. I don’t think any other guy I have been with shoots a third that much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to fuck my sister in law. She plays on her college’s volleyball team so I get to see her in those skimpy shorts a lot. Damn what I wouldn’t give to fill her up. This story has got me hoping that one day she will need a sperm donation.

creamy_vyxencreamy_vyxenabout 1 year ago

to begin, i enjoyed reading this and believe you are a good erotica writer. compared to your "lucy strays"... this one appeals to me more since there is still hope for it because there will be another chapter (not a fan of how you ended lucy strays to be honest).

i just hope kaylee doesn't wind up having a full-blown affair with rodney behind her husband's back. i mean, a cuckold or hotwife story may still be entertaining to read without the husband looking to be a total doormat who has been completely crushed by his wife and her lover. after all, it's not unheard of for a married couple to engage in this type of lifestyle while both of them enjoy the experience and without risking their marriage or their trust in each other.

i'm looking forward to the concluding chapter and hoping rodney doesn't wind up being a complete jerk and the married couple finally gets to have a baby to start their family. and if this does not end up destroying their marriage or scott’s relationship with his half brother, it might lead to them seeking rodney’s help once again if they wish to have another child. 😉

anyway, rated this chapter a 5⭐. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To Bad creamy_vixen , its even worst than you think, with wore wife fucking brother and also the father, full cheating cuck story with poor fucker hubby

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

An anonymous idiot simply described it. This isn't about logic or normality, it's just about satisfying the perverted fans who come here to pound away while dreaming of things beyond their reach. And that's exactly what the stories look like. Idiotic down to the last detail and completely unrelated to reality.

Here's a whore who lets her brother-in-law jump her and pretends she's doing it just because she wants to get pregnant. If that were the case, she would get artificially inseminated and the matter would be over if it weren't for the horny perverted anonymous idiots!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxxavi@xxavi
Been using this site since 2000 and finally decided to try and participate by writing my own stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES