All Comments on 'The Spider and the Fly'

by lady_cat13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOVE THE STORY

I love your story. Please continue it!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
continue PLEASE

you NEED to continue this story, i just have to know what happens when he gets her home!!

Mistress_JoliMistress_Joliover 17 years ago
Please Continue!

lady_cat, you just have to finish this excelent story. I am so hooked as it is so good. I just love it! Good work!

100 Angry Bananas100 Angry Bananasover 17 years ago
Excellent ending!

You know, you've got some really nice imagery in this story, and I think you're ending is perfect AS IS. It leaves the reader wanting more, but it feels like a nice devilish finish to me. My only problem is that some of your paragraphs were a little too long for the lay-out of this website, and it was a bit hard on my eyes. But other than that, great work!

Wish4meWish4meover 17 years ago
More?

I thought it was really great with just the hint of more to come....but I honestly admit to hoping you continue with it once they are out of costume. The beginning was really hot...and I imagine if you continue their story it will be just as heated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*wiggles in seat*

Is it wrong to admit to being really hot and bothered at the end of this? Nice work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlady_cat13@lady_cat13
This is all kind of new. Maybe when the blushing dies down, I'll come up with something clever to put here.