All Comments on 'The Spider Pt. 07'

by ImmanuelMal

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Taliesin1Taliesin1over 7 years ago
Great Suspense

I have just come across your story, and have now read all parts. The writing is excellent and the plot suspenseful. Would love to have some back story on both main characters, why do they turn to crime fighting in their unique ways?

I came here via 'slave' tag, and would not usually bother with mind control, - I think it is usually too easy as a device - but this story is different, because we have two people with super-natural mind power but different expressions, and because they are not all powerful, one restricted to incoming, one to outgoing.

As in the title, this is great suspense writing. Was there any sex? Oh, yes there was. But it would be just as good without it. Well almost.

One small quibble. I should have thought that Anna would have realized that John was only hitting on the criminals, especially with her sensing abilities? Still that would probably reduce the confrontation.

This last part is a bit different, I'm guessing that Anna's behaviour with Heather is due to John's influence working on her mind. Please keep writing - I'm looking forward to the next episode.

ImmanuelMalImmanuelMalover 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words and the suggestions. The next chapter will be up shortly, and there's more to come. I would like to find an editor, if anyone here is interested in taking part in that. I do ask that the editor be a woman, since I would like to have that perspective as I move forward with the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous