The Spider Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go, honey, time for your next pill."

Anna smiled gratefully, and gulped her pill down.

"Thank you."

They watched Anna's TV in the dark, watching an old and dumb movie. It was nice, and quiet. Heather drank her glass of wine, and went to get another glass.

"Do you like the wine?" Anna asked, drowsy from under her blanket.

"It's OK," Heather said. "A little dry. I like my wine a little sweeter, but it's OK."

Anna curled up next to Heather.

"I'll get you some sweeter stuff for next time."

Heather stroked Anna's hair absentmindedly as the two of them sat in front of the television, paying little to no attention to what was on. The news came on, more about the cop who killed himself. There were some bodies found in the warehouse fire that had ripped through the old manufacturing district. A bunch of Korean businessmen, long suspected of various shady dealings around the City, were gunned down in a drive by shooting as they left a restaurant.

Finally, Heather heard a little snore. She gulped down the rest of her wine, and whispered into Anna's ear that it was time to get up. Anna made little noises of protest, it was warm and safe next to Heather, and she didn't want to get out from the blanket.

"Come on, big girl," Heather said. "Let Nurse Heather get you to bed. You'll be nice and warm there."

Heather helped Anna to the bed, and laid the hurt girl down gently. She pulled off Anna's oversized shirt, carefully. She tucked Anna in, and turned to go.

Anna held on to Heather's hand. She shook her head no, please. Please don't go.

Heather sighed, gently, and took her scrubs off again. She'd been wearing them constantly since she got free from the hospital.

I'll need some new clothes soon, she thought. She was tired, and laid down next to Anna.

Anna curled up next to Heather, and put her arms around the nurse's waist, burrowing her face into Heather's armpit and breast. Heather felt soft, and strong, and comforting to Anna. Her pain seemed further away the closer she got to the nurse.

Within seconds, Anna was back asleep.

A minute or so, Heather was asleep also, the two of them wrapped up and warm in the dark night.

******************************

A few hours later, Heather woke up, partially, anyway.

Anna was still asleep, and had both arms wrapped around Heather, tightly. Anna's lips were pressed up against Heather's neck, and she was making little noises there... little sleepy whispers of yes, I will, yes, over and over. Her lips felt good there, soft and gentle. Her nipples were hard and poking into the other woman's soft breasts.

Anna's two legs were wrapped around one of Heather's larger ones. Anna's hips were lifting lightly as she rubbed herself on the nurse's upper thigh, Heather could feel how wet and hot Anna was through her little panties as she grinded her little pussy up and down Heather's leg.

She debated stopping Anna, but didn't. She reached up and stroked Anna's hair, running her fingers through it, caressing Anna's scalp gently. Anna squeezed her legs in a tighter grip on Heather's, still murmuring yes, Heather, yes. She was placing soft little half-awake kisses in the small of Heather's neck, nuzzling in.

"It's OK, sweetie," Heather whispered in the night.

As Heather said those words, Anna began to rock her pussy back and forth a little more quickly, at first lightly, but then orgasming in quiet spasms as she gripped Heather's leg as hard as she could. Anna held Heather's leg tightly for a moment or two, and then as if the moment had passed, relaxed her body completely.

The two of them drifted back off to sleep in each other's arms.

******************************

The next morning Heather got up, and slid out of bed, Anna still sleeping peacefully in the soft morning light.

Heather looked down at the sleeping girl, wondering what she had gotten herself into. If she wanted to be involved with... well, whatever it was that she was involved with. But the days were nothing but empty, she realized. At least, this was something. All she'd had lately was nothing.

She made her way to the kitchen and made the coffee, measuring out careful scoops, the coffee maker gurgling warmly as the kitchen filled with the homey smell.

Heather began to look around the apartment, it was furnished well, but sparsely. Either Anna was the cleanest and most organized person in the world, or she lived alone, and didn't spend a lot of time here, either. Heather couldn't figure it out. Maybe she travelled a lot for business or something.

Heather opened the refrigerator, looking for milk. No light came on in the refrigerator, Heather moved a few things around looking for the milk.

There wasn't any, but Heather saw the bulb hanging in the icebox. She reached in and screwed it in a couple of turns, and light burst from inside.

Must have come loose somehow, Heather thought.

The refrigerator was, for the most part, barren. A single half-finished stick of butter. An old loaf of bread. A box of baking soda and some juice.

Must order in Chinese a lot.

Heather poured herself a cup of coffee, and took a look around. The warm morning light poured in, the sky as blue as baby's eyes up this high, the view breathtaking. Heather couldn't help but contrast this with her own dirt cheap, underground apartment that only offered a view of stranger's ankles through the sidewalk grate.

Heather heard the soft buzzing of a cell phone, distant. She made her way to the second bedroom, and opened the door to that room.

On the carpeted floor, there was a wadded up black spandex outfit, it looked like a workout outfit of some kind. There were dark stains of what she recognized as blood on it, and there was a small and cheap cell phone buzzing next to the black outfit on the floor.

I guess this is what Anna was wearing when she cracked her ribs, Heather was thinking. Maybe she was jogging and fell, or got hit by a car or something.

Heather picked up the phone and flipped it open.

"Hello?" she said.

"I'm sorry, I must have dialed the wrong number," the man on the other end said.

"No, this is Anna's phone," Heather said. "I'm just a friend of hers, helping out."

*****************************

Anna stretched out in bed. She was feeling a lot better. A little company and some companionship and...

She remembered what she had done the previous night. She was embarrassed. She looked around, and didn't see Heather. She thought that Heather had probably gone home. She didn't think she'd ever see her again.

She felt like she might cry.

Anna put her feet in her slippers, and padded silently to the kitchen. The smell of fresh coffee cheered her even before she got there.

"Oh!" Anna said. "Good morning. I thought you might have left."

"I didn't," Heather replied, pouring a cup of coffee for her.

Anna watched Heather lean over for the carafe. Anna thought that Heather looked stunning, wearing only her panties, simple, white and stark against Heather's brown skin. A life of working on her feet had left Heather with a strong and shapely ass, and Anna was thinking how good it would be to taste Heather there, to get down on her knees right there on her kitchen floor and slide her tongue right up into the other woman's tight and hot little...

"Here you go," Heather interrupted, Anna snapping out of her daydream with a little start and taking the cup of hot liquid. "You didn't have any milk. Do you want some sugar?"

"I'll get some," Anna said quickly. "I'll pick up some milk. No thanks, no sugar."

"Quite a shopping list," Heather said.

Anna looked at her quizzically.

"The milk, the sweet wine. You are putting together quite a shopping list for me."

Anna didn't know what to say. She was probably coming on too strong. Embarrassing herself. She probably would drive Heather away, and she didn't want that. She hung her head low, not sure what to say. She had been alone, and didn't want to be alone again.

"Yes," she said quietly. "I'm sorry, Heather."

Heather laughed, and patted Anna gently on the hand.

"It's OK, honey! It's been a while since anyone did any shopping for me. But I'll do the shopping today, bring some groceries back before I go to work."

Anna looked crestfallen.

"I do have to go to work, Anna."

"I know."

"Watching movies in a fancy high rise apartment and then letting you make love to my leg doesn't pay the bills, honey."

Anna looked down at the floor of her kitchen again. She had hoped that Heather slept through that.

Heather walked over and stood above Anna, taking the cup from her hand. She took Anna's chin in her fingers, and tilted her head up until she was looking Heather in the eyes.

"We'll talk about that," Heather said.

"Yes," Anna replied.

Heather let Anna's face go. And stepped back. Anna's eyes were drawn to Heather's heavy and firm breasts, larger than Anna's, slung a little lower. Anna's eyes were watching Heather's large pink nipples, thinking about curling up on the woman's lap and sucking on them, first one, then the other. Maybe Heather would like that, and put her hand between Anna's legs as she sucked...

Heather stood there for a moment, watching Anna's gaze fail to meet her face. It felt good to see eyes wanting her again.

"I get off at eleven. That's pretty late, I'll be tired. I need to get home! I've been wearing the same scrubs since I got off work two days ago."

Anna looked up at Heather with a pleading look.

"Please come over when you get off," she said. "Spend the night with me. I don't want to sleep alone. I get nightmares, I can't sleep."

Although that wasn't true. Her nights were spent writhing around in bed, but not because of fear. The thoughts, the feelings, the need...

"Honey..." Heather said.

"Please, Heather. Please. I'll have a car waiting for you when you get off. The driver can swing you by your place, you can get whatever you want, and come by whenever you are ready."

Heather sighed a little bit. She nodded.

"OK, sweetie, OK."

Anna smiled, and leaned gingerly in to give Heather a hug. She held the other woman close.

Finally, Heather gently pushed her away very gently.

"OK, OK," she said. "Oh, I found this in the bedroom, next to your workout clothes. You might need your phone."

Anna's eyes grew wide as she took the flip phone.

"Oh," Anna said. She laughed, nervously.

She cracked the phone in half, and put it in the trash.

"Is there any more coffee?"

******************************

Heather paused at the door of Anna's apartment on the way out. Anna handed her a wad of folded money for the groceries.

"I'm actually a good cook," Anna said. "Get whatever you like to eat, I can cook it for you."

Heather laughed.

"I'm sure you are, Annabelle," and she leaned in and kissed Anna very lightly on the lips. "It's time for you to take your Percocet, sweetie."

Heather gave a little wave and shut the door.

Anna stood there by the door for a second, her heart pounding in her chest.

She made her way to the coffee maker, and poured out the last bit of it, and turned the machine off. After drinking the coffee, she took her Percocet. She stood there for a few minutes, feeling the warmth of the opiate spread over her body, its influence calming, making the pain more distant.

Anna made her way to the spare bedroom, and opened up the door. The light wasn't as good in her spare bedroom, just a thin blade of sunlight split the room apart. Laying there, crumpled, bloody, was the Spider. The uniform that had made Anna the Spider all these years.

She picked up the outfit, the blood dried and crusted, the fabric stained, smelling of smoke still. It looked cheap, crumpled, useless.

Beaten.

Anna took the uniform to her kitchen, and put it in the trash next to the broken burner cell phone. She stood there looking at the uniform, and the phone, for quite a while. The tears came, the crying hurt her, every sob making her cracked ribs feel like they might burst open.

The Spider was dead. Anna knew there was no way she could ever wear that uniform again; no way she would ever slip out into the night like she had. She had come too close to losing everything that she was, losing herself completely to Just John. She knew that another minute or so, and she would have been his slave forever.

Anna would never take the chance again to go up against such an opponent. She didn't know what the future would hold for her, but she knew she would never put herself in such danger again. It was time for the Spider to fade into the night, once and for all, never to be seen again. It was time for Anna to emerge again, to step out into the sunlight of day. Anna.

The world would have to work itself out without the Spider. The night would have to close around the single ray of light that she had represented for so long.

Anna took the trash to the building's trash compactor, and put it in there.

The Spider was no more.

****************************

Heather came back an hour later with the groceries. She let herself in, and waved off Anna's offer to help. Anna watched as Heather unloaded some canned tomatoes for sauce, and wine, the milk, more coffee, bagels, bacon, more eggs.

Anna placed a call for a ride for Heather. Shortly, her phone rang, and the driver said he was downstairs.

They kissed, and Heather walked down the hallway to the elevator. She hit the button, and turned and waved to Anna, who was waiting by her door, watching her.

"Bye, sweetie," Heather said.

Anna blew her a kiss. She was tired from the drugs. She was thinking to take a nap, and then wake up when Heather called her to say she was on her way, maybe. They could watch a movie and sleep in each other's arms.

Anna told herself to be good. To let Heather make the first move, if there was going to be a first move.

The elevator arrived, Heather got on. Anna waved one last time.

She couldn't wait to see her again.

Anna closed the door. She slipped out of her sweatpants, slowly, and made her way to the bedroom.

The bed was much too large for her without Heather.

She laid there for a minute or two, tossing and turning. The Percocet did not help her rest.

Anna's hand drifted down to her belly, down, sliding into herself. She pushed her fingers over her clit, sliding into her pussy. She was drenched, as drenched and burning as she had been the other night, when she woke up in Heather's arms, pulsing with need. Drenched and aching.

She reached into her drawer, and pulled out a little vibrator there. It was too small, just a little tease, not what she really needed, but it would have to do.

Anna turned the vibrator on, and slid it into her throbbing little pussy. She fucked herself, slowly, deliberately, taking care of her cracked ribs. She lost herself in the need to cum, in the pleasure, the Percocet buzzing in her head.

She thought about Heather, wonderful delicious Heather, with the tight strong ass and the low-slung tits with the big nipples, ripe strawberry nipples. She thought about pushing Heather's bit tits flat up against the window of her apartment high above the world, and sliding Heather's panties down, and kissing Heather's strong and powerful ass.

She rubbed her clit as she thought about pulling Heather open, and licking her tight little hole back there, and maybe Heather would moan, and fog up the window slightly as Anna spun her tongue around her tight little asshole. Maybe Heather would look out the window, the queen of everything she looked at from up so high.

Maybe Heather would turn around, and look down at Anna poking at her asshole. Maybe Heather be impatient with Anna, would grab and handful of Anna's hair, and pull her face closer, tighter, Heather would slide her asshole up and down Anna's face...

Anna's clitoris pounded with pleasure as she thought of Heather using her like that, taking control of Anna. Anna started to fuck herself with her little vibrator thinking of herself licking Heather's asshole, or trying to, trying to get a taste as Heather rubbed her ass crack up and down the kneeling girl's face behind her, Heather's tits still pressed up against the window...

Maybe Heather would slow down enough for Anna to slide her tongue into that tight little hole, and Heather would gasp and bend over slightly, letting Anna slide her tongue deeper and deeper into Heather's ass, fucking her asshole with her tongue, licking as deep as she could...

Anna fucked herself deeper and deeper with her vibrator. Her pussy was burning, throbbing, thinking about herself on her knees tongue fucking the nurse's asshole, while all the while, Heather kept a controlling grip on Anna's head. Anna thought about snaking a hand through Heather's legs to her front, and Anna's pussy throbbed harder as she thought about finding a thick cock there, grabbing hold of the monster cock by the root, so thick she could barely close her little hand around its delicious thickness, while sliding her tongue in and out of Heather's asshole, faster, and harder, deeper and deeper...

But the cock demanded its own use of Anna, and Anna imagined Heather dragging her by her hair to the bedroom, Anna trying to keep up on her knees, following Heather's thick cock swinging back and forth, a long drip of pre-cum dangling from the cock, glistening.

Trying to catch up to the cock and get the drops in her mouth.

In the bedroom, the cock demanded to be sucked. The cock was thick and throbbed in Anna's mouth as she tried to do what the cock wanted, Heather's hands on either side of Anna's head as Heather shoved the hard cock in and out, using Anna, taking no need of Anna's discomfort. Anna buzzed around her pussy while she thought about Heather fucking her mouth, quietly, contemptuously, sliding the hard cock in and out, harder all the while, spit dripping from Anna's mouth as she was used...

Anna plunged the stupid little vibrator in and out of her pussy. She thought of Heather ripping the cock out of her mouth, and pointing to the floor, and of course Anna knew that she was to open herself up to the other woman. Anna dreamt of dropping to her knees, and shoving her ass up into the air, and laying her head on the floor like a good... girl? Slave? Whore?

Anna fucked herself with the vibrator while she thought of Heather aiming the thick cock at her drenched, open little pussycunt and as she thought of Heather ripping into her there, splitting her open, Anna began to throb and buck and cum on the bed.

12