The Spider Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my babygirl," Heather said kindly, sawing the cock in and out of Anna's asshole. There was no further resistance, nothing but a thick cock sliding in and out of a slave at will. "Just be a good slave while your Mistress fucks your asshole real good. You're going to cum for me while I fuck your ass. You're going to cum for me and tell me that you are my slave, tell me that all your holes belong to me, tell me everything that I want you to tell me, babygirl."

Anna chewed on the sheets, her eyes watering. She began to buck her hips up against the cock, gripping it, trying to hold it, feeling it ripped past the little muscles there, shoved remorselessly back in. It felt so good to be used like this, fucked like this, to be completely filled by the other woman's cock in her asshole.

She began to cum. Orgasm ripped through her body as her asshole was drilled by her Mistress. Heather, she began to babble. Oh, god, Heather, it feels so good. Don't stop. Don't stop.

Fuck me harder. Harder! I need it. Oh, god, I need it. I never knew-

Anna screamed with orgasm, again and again, her toes curling. She chewed on the sheets, now drenched with spit, looked up at the woman pounding her asshole with love, with obedience, and submission.

I'm your slave, she screamed out. I'm your slave! Fuck my asshole, Mistress! Use my fucking asshole!

She cried out with yet another orgasm, her tightness gripping the thick cock, now drilling her hard, without any resistance.

Heather looked down coldly, and let go of one of Anna's wrists.

Heather slapped Anna across the face, hard. Heather started fucking Anna's asshole even harder, as hard as she could, powerful strong hips shoving the phallus as hard into her slave as she possibly could.

"Tell me," she demanded.

Anna looked up at Heather, her eyes wide with fear and pleasure.

"Tell me." She slapped Anna again.

Anna turned her head up to face Heather. The cock continued its remorseless pounding of Anna's tight and defeated little asshole.

She began to cum again from the pounding.

"I'm the Spider, Mistress," she whispered, riding the crest of the most powerful orgasm yet as she revealed her last secret to the woman she was now enslaved to totally, now completely open and under the control of the other woman. "I'm the Spider... I'm the Spider... I'm the Spider..."

Heather stopped sawing the cock in and out of Anna's ass, pulling it out. She unstrapped the phallus from around her hips and dropped it to the floor. Anna whimpered at being emptied so suddenly, feeling almost hollow now without the big cock buried in her.

It didn't need to be said that it would be Anna's job to fetch and clean the dildo later.

Heather laid back, and gathered Anna's hair in her hands gently. Heather spread her legs open, showing Anna the delicious pink pussy there. Heather pulled Anna's face in between her legs.

"That's where I went, Heather," Anna was still whispering. "I'm the Spider, and I went down to the streets, just like I used to. I'm sorry, Mistress."

Heather pressed Anna's mouth to her pussy, and felt her slave's tongue began to lick in to the thick wetness there.

"Why didn't you just tell me, babygirl?" Heather whispered in the dark, rubbing her pussy onto the Spider's wet face.

12