The Spider's Sticky Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded solemnly.

"Yes, I think so Helen," I said.

My mother reached out and ran her fingers through my hair. She caressed my cheek with her thumb and scrutinised my eyes.

"Are you ready then Tim?"

"I am mother," I replied softly, dropping my eyes and then my head. I tried to stop myself from grinning and succeeded.

"Good boy. You know this has to be done. You know this hurts me more than it hurts you."

"I do Helen."

Helen sat down on the end of her bed. She waited for me. I approached her, stood before her and undid my pants carefully while she watched me. I unzipped myself and pulled my pants down.

I stood up. Her nostrils flared. She inhaled deeply. She waited. I slowly pulled my underwear down in front of her and my cock sprang out. My mother's eyes momentarily dropped and she looked at my dick.

"Okay Tim, c'mon," Helen whispered, patting her knee.

I climbed onto the end of mom's bed and stretched out over her lap. I slowly lay down, so my large hard cock lay against her thigh and my behind was exposed to her hand.

"Try not to mess up my dress this time darling," my mother whispered, stroking my buttocks softly.

"I can't promise that mother," I softly returned. "I'll do my best though."

"Very well Tim."

A moment later Helen's hand began rising and falling. The sound of her palm striking my behind was sharp and the sound of my hisses and whimpers in response were deep and masculine.

"God, I love you Helen," I muttered at her as her smacks grew harder, and then even harder still.

'And I love you too Tim," she whispered, before striking me again.

*******

It was later. The twilight had come and gone. Dinner had been eaten and the music drifted across the property. It mingled with the perfume, the soft conversations and the clink of glasses.

I carefully and with courtesy, made my apologies to a couple of my close friends, turned on the spot and went in search of my beautiful Aunty Joan. I could see that a small tight knot of old school friends wanted me to join them out on the back patio, but I avoided them, promising faithfully to return soon with more drinks.

I vanished from sight. I took the winding narrow stairs down into the back garden, hoping to find my aunt there. I saw Joan from above as I slowly descended. She was sitting at a small white wrought iron table with her husband, my Uncle Peter. She held a glass of wine in her hand. She looked divine amidst the rose bushes, the lavender and the blossoms.

It was already dark, but the winding path had been lined by long strings of lights, with tiny golden bulbs, softly bursting with a magical glow for the whole length of the turning staircase and then down into the eerie grotto below. I walked the flower strewn path, my head lowered to avoid scratching my scalp on the overhead canopy, stepping down and down towards the garden below.

"Tim," my aunt said softly, as I emerged from the staircase and touched down on the garden.

I smiled at Joan as I approached. My aunt grinned up at me as I reached her. She truly did look divine as I suspected. Her long dark hair was pinned up, exposing her slender neck and tanned shoulders. She was wearing a short tight red dress, red high heels and dazzling jewellery. She looked sexy. I couldn't stop looking at her.

'Hello Tim," my Uncle Peter said, momentarily distracting me.

"Hi Uncle Peter," I replied, shaking his hand, while looking briefly in his direction, "do you mind if I dance with your wife?"

My aunt broke into laughter. She offered me her hand and I took it. She stood up, drank more wine and set the glass down on the table.

"No, I don't mind at all," my uncle said, breaking into a self-conscious grin.

My aunt looked at her husband and smiled. She stroked his hair. My aunt turned back to me.

"C'mon honey, I promised you a dance or two tonight."

"Yeah, you did Aunty Joan," I said, leading her into the centre of the garden.

I stepped towards Joan. I put my arms around her with a smile. She laughed at me. I felt awkward, but deliriously happy. I had been looking forward to dancing with Joan all day.

"I think I might leave you two lovebirds to it," my Uncle Peter said, getting up from his chair and heading for the stairs.

"Thanks Uncle Peter."

"Yes indeed - thank you," my aunt whispered, looking up at me, "I'll talk to you later Peter."

I held Joan against my body and I felt her arms embrace me. She sighed softly and we began to turn together in the garden, moving slowly to the melody, wafting down towards us, on the warm night breeze.

"So did you get in trouble for leaving your mother all alone today? Did she put you over her knee again and give you a good spanking?"

I broke into laughter. I gazed down at my aunt's beautiful lively eyes.

"You could say that."

"I bet you just loved that Tim."

"Well, I'm not complaining, I am having trouble sitting down, mind you," I said, while my aunt grinned at me. "Maybe one of these days you could do it to me Joan."

"That would be fun, wouldn't it?"

We laughed together and stared at each other lips. We held each other tight. I caressed her slowly.

"What," I asked, noticing my aunt's smile.

"Well, I'm just curious Tim," she said. "Are you going to try to hit on your mother, now that your dad's out of the way?"

"I'm trying to hit on you Aunty Joan," I whispered into her ear, running my hands over her body.

Joan laughed.

"Well sure honey, you don't make any secret about that. But are you going to try and sleep with your mother? I know you want to, now you've gotten rid of your father."

"You know sometimes, I don't feel like I have any other option," I said softly, stroking Joan's cheek. "I mean she holds me so tight and she manages everything I do so much. I sometimes feel she doesn't want me to do anything, but climb into bed with her. I mean I feel like she's slowly directing me there to her bedroom and just refusing to approve of anything else I want to do."

"Hmmm, yes that actually sounds believable to me Tim."

"It sounds unbelievable to me," I whispered, kissing Joan's head.

'C'mon admit it. You want to be with her."

I paused. I was silent.

"Yes, I do Aunty Joan," I finally said. "I really do."

"You know your mother's waiting for you," my Aunty Joan whispered in my ear. 'I think she wants to have a dance with you Tim."

I smiled at my aunt and my eyes must have lit up because she laughed at me. She fussed over me. She smoothed my hair with her hand. She kissed my cheek softly and looked up at me. She stood up on her toes and whispered again:

"Here's your big chance Tim. You're the man of the house, now that your father has been shown the door."

I felt a fresh surge of confidence. I took my beautiful aunt Joan in my arms and drew her in closer. She quickly looked from side to side. She broke into a grin and her eyes lit up.

'If only I was getting a divorce," Aunty Joan said softly, gazing up into my eyes, "you would be on my radar - nephew or not."

"Yeah," I asked softly, gently pulling her closer until her body was glued against me. 'What would you do to me Aunty Joan?"

"Oh, I think you know, you flirt," Aunty Joan whispered.

"I can imagine, but tell me in detail anyway."

"You're so blunt, aren't you Tim, and so self-assured."

"I just know what I want Aunty Joan," I whispered, running my fingers through her long dark glossy hair and stroking her tanned face.

I slowly advanced. My lips were a few inches from hers. Then a moment later they were just a couple of inches from hers, and then just an inch away.

I ran my hands up and down my aunt's spine. I softly stroked the back of her neck. My mother's sister was breathing hard. Her eyes dropped to my mouth and then rose towards my eyes again and again. She pressed her lips together. She turned her head slightly, preparing herself for a kiss

"Tell me. What would you do to me?"

'You're the blunt crude one Tim. You tell me."

I leant in and placed my lips against Joan's ear. I cradled her head. I spoke softly. She turned her head gently and kept an eye out for her husband. She turned back. She slowly broke into a wide grin and closed her eyes as I spoke to her.

"I want you to worship my cock Aunty Joan. I don't want you to just suck it. I want you to treat it like the most important thing in the world to you."

Aunty Joan broke into soft laughter and her beautiful facial features exploded into a blush. She slapped my chest softly.

"Typical man - always wanting his cock kissed."

'You don't object though," I asked, smiling slowly.

Aunty Joan laughed again. She whispered: "No, of course not Tim."

I grinned. I felt pleased. I was growing hornier by the moment. I pressed my large erection against my Aunty Joan's body. She surely must have felt the point digging into her belly.

"Would you worship it for hours Aunty Joan? Would you let me cum on you?"

"Oh my God Tim," she said, adopting an exasperated, but playful tone of voice.

"Tell me Aunty Joan."

She huffed. She laughed softly.

"Tell me Aunty Joan."

"Yes Tim. Yes, of course I would," she earnestly said. "I would do whatever you wanted Tim. I would do whatever made you happy."

I stopped whispering right into her ear. I cupped her face in my hands. I wanted to kiss her and she wanted to kiss me.

"Here, give me your hand Tim. Let's go around the corner, where it's dark."

My aunt took my hand and she quickly led me into the darkness. Her high heels clicked and scrapped. We followed a narrow stone path amongst my mother's flower beds and shrubs.

I gently pushed my aunt up against the side of the house, when we were well out of sight and earshot of all our guests. I ran my hand along her soft brown jaw. My aunt looked up at me and scanned my eyes with a desperate expression on her face.

"Oh God Tim," she hissed, as I leant in.

She let out a soft whine of pleasure and shock as our lips met. Our eyes closed and we were pasted to each other. I held this exquisite little woman to me, as if she were my own beautiful possession. I kissed her deep, gently prying her jaw open, so I could penetrate her open mouth with my tongue.

I was so tempted to undo and unzip my pants, take my cock out. I tried to imagine her reaction as I attempted to get her pants undone and down. I was tempted to try. Would she let me? I began to fumble with my belt buckle.

My Aunty Joan must have read my mind. She broke the kiss. She looked down at my crotch. I was in the process of undressing and getting my cock ready.

"No Tim, no," she hissed, reaching out and pushing my hands away.

"C'mon, Aunty Joan," I whispered, trying to bring her back under my control. "I'm so horny."

"No honey. We can't go any further. I'm really drunk, but not that drunk."

"But I thought you wanted me," I whispered in her ear. "I'm on your radar, remember?"

"You would only be on my radar, if I was divorced Tim. And honey I was just flirting with you anyway. I didn't really mean what I said."

I took her back in my arms. She felt so good against me. I kissed her cheek softly and then I kissed her head. Aunty Joan sighed. She put her arms around me and closed her eyes.

I felt like I was gaining the upper hand again. I stroked my aunt and made no further attempt to undo my pants. Our lips were drawing in closer again as we whispered at each other. She was smiling gently and our eyes were locked in together.

"I want to get inside you so badly Aunty Joan."

"I know you do honey. You're so horny."

"C'mon, let me get inside you Aunty Joan," I said softly, kissing my aunt's ear carefully.

"You're dangerous Tim. It would be so easy for a girl to just give into you."

"Yeah, it's so easy for me Aunty Joan. Girls give into me all the time."

"Yeah, I bet they do. I'm sure you get all the blowjobs you want Tim."

I grinned and nodded. I leant in swiftly. My lips collided softly with my aunts. She let out a screech of surprise as I lunged at her and moulded my mouth to hers. For a moment she struggled in my arms, trying to get free. She softly beat her palms against my chest and she wriggled.

I refused to let her go. She only tried to withdraw for a moment. I overwhelmed her. She was my beautiful little woman. In the end she was kissing me back deeply and sliding her tongue against mine. I felt ready to escalate again. I was so horny. I tried reaching down and undoing my pants again.

Joan broke the kiss. She slapped my hands away. She backed up, her wide eyes dropping to my crotch. She looked flushed and was growing annoyed with me.

"God Tim - you never give up!"

"No, never ever Aunty Joan - I never give up. I'm going to nail you sooner or later."

Joan smiled, but she turned to go.

"Go and dance with your mommy Tim," my aunt declared bluntly, over her shoulder, as she began walking away "I'm sure she's still waiting for you and she's the one you really want."

"Sooner or later Aunty Joan," I said with a smile, my eyes running up and down her curves as she strode along the path in her heels.

I could see her grinning as she turned the corner. She must have heard me, but she didn't even pause. I had a chance, I was sure of it.

I stood there for a moment and composed myself. I smiled confidently. I was going to dance with my mother and do absolutely everything in my power to make her mine tonight. I thought I had a good chance of making my dreams come true.

I had made a fatal error of judgement with Aunty Joan and she had quite rightly turned me down. I shook my head sadly at my own lack of patience and skill. I shouldn't have just undone my pants so quickly and given my aunt cause to reject me. I had to carefully seduce Aunty Joan into bed, not just try and screw her outside, around the side of the house. She was right to reject me.

I was determined though - I was going to penetrate one of them tonight, both if I was lucky. My mother and my Aunty Joan were definitely on my radar.

My mother Helen was out in the back of the property with a small group of guests. She was sitting at our long outdoor table, on our wide porch, drinking a glass of wine, and talking with the neighbours, when I arrived. I noticed Joan was also at the table with her husband - my uncle Peter and her two children. Joan looked at me briefly, smiled and then returned to listening to her dull husband.

"Where have you been," my mother asked, watching me climb the flight of stairs towards the patio.

"I've been about - talking with Aunty Joan. I've come to dance with you mom," I said with a wide grin, reaching the top of the stairs and approaching her.

There was a sudden silence as our guests stopped talking at once and turned their attention to Helen and I. My aunty Joan watched with mirth and drained her glass.

"Oh my God Tim," my mother said with a grin, "that was ages ago. You shouldn't have stood me up for your aunt, should you?"

'Looks like you missed your chance Tim," Aunty Joan stated, grinning.

I ignored Joan's tone of triumph. There was a ripple of soft laughter from the table. Then there was suddenly more silence.

I looked at my mother Helen and I bit my lip. I wanted her so badly and I was sure everybody at the table knew that. I was just aching for her. My mother was a short woman like her sister - a real gorgeous little female with that long glossy dark hair, tanned skin and sweet curves. She had beautiful little hands and feet. Helen had the most playful sparkling eyes. She was a little brown pixie - so cute.

"Oh, c'mon mom," I invited softly, "come and dance with me."

A few people cleared their throats and everybody waited. There was more laughter. My mom was surely playing with me. She wouldn't refuse me. It was after all my birthday.

My father was gone. My parent's marriage was nearly over. I was still there, in that house with her, after years of patiently waiting, planning and scheming, ready to take my father's place at last. Surely, my mother knew that. Surely everybody knew that, even though nobody spoke of it openly, except my aunt.

I got a sense people were going to turn a blind eye tonight. I got a sense people were going to ignore the obvious and suspend their judgement. People were just going to have a few drinks and just look the other way, as I quietly made a claim on my mother.

I know it was morally wrong, according to most people, but I did sense that an unspoken consensus had been reached amongst the guests - they were going to allow me to give it a shot tonight: could I replace my dad or not, could I win my mother's love or not?

My mother and Joan wouldn't look at each for the longest time, but then Helen looked in her sister's direction. They briefly locked eyes for a moment. I watched, quickly calculating. My aunt turned away first. I stood there waiting for an answer for a long time. I refused to go anywhere.

"Mom," I asked again.

"Of course Tim," my mother finally said, "I'll have a birthday dance with you."

"Helen," Joan interrupted.

My mother didn't acknowledge the interruption. She stood up, swaying slightly from too much wine. She laughed softly. She approached me with her arms out.

"Come here honey," my mother said, "come into mommy's arms."

There was some more gentle laughter from the table, but nobody said anything. I smiled warmly.

My Aunty Joan stood up with a scraping of chair legs on tiles, turned and deserted the patio without a further word. Her husband and children sat there uncomfortably. I again solemnly promised myself that I was going to penetrate my beautiful aunt tonight, if it was the last thing I did. She wasn't going to refuse me a second time, particularly not now.

The music played gently in the background. The patio glowed golden from the strings of lights, their bulbs bursting with a soft aura. The dark night lurked at the edges. A soft warm breeze caressed the skin and caused the black trees to stir.

My mother was waiting right there for me. I controlled myself. I refused to blow this incredible opportunity. Surely, fate had decreed that this would be my night.

"C'mon Tim - come here, don't dawdle. Mommy's waiting."

She looked up at me and grinned as I arrived on the spot. There was an awkward moment of laughter as I took her in my arms and she took me in hers.

"Here, put your hands here Tim," Helen whispered quickly, fussing, placing my hands where she wanted them, "no, not like that Tim. Yes, okay fine. Okay. Okay."

I grinned down at her. There was more awkward laughter. I pulled her in close. The laughter ended abruptly. We looked at each other for a long silent moment.

"I'm sorry Tim," Helen said softly. "I'm just a complete micromanager."

"Please don't be sorry mom," I whispered, "I love that about you."

Helen smiled up at me and her beautiful brown eyes lit up. I desperately wanted to kiss her soft red lips, but I kept my cool.

"Wow, it completely pissed your father off," she said. "He thought I was a complete control freak."

"Well, who cares what he thinks."

"Yes, you're right Tim. He really does think I'm trying to run your whole life for you though."

I reached out and softly stroked my mother's hair. I smoothed it away from out of her eyes. I smiled at her. I ran my other hand slowly down her spine. She instantly stopped talking. She quickly looked at my mouth and I looked down at hers for a long moment.

"You know maybe he is right Tim," she admitted softly, tracing a finger over my chest, as we turned in the night.

"No, he's not right mommy."

"I just can't seem to stop myself. I'm constantly thinking about you Tim. I'm constantly worried about you. You need to know that Tim. I don't think I can change that."

I sighed softly. I closed my eyes. She felt so good in my arms.