The Spider's Sticky Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes mom, yes!"

"And children?"

"Oh, God yes - please!"

Helen thundered up and down, impaling her body deep on my sensitive cock. Her head was thrown back. Her eyes were closed. Her lips were parted. She held my shoulders, dragging her fingernails down me, drawing blood and marking me. The water in the tub was being churned into an explosive glowing maelstrom as my mother's wet tanned body blasted forth from the waterline and then crashed back down through the surface of the bubbles.

"Damned kid," my mother exclaimed, "I'm going to start depending on this soon!"

"Yes, absolutely mom," I whispered. "I'm going to make you so dick dependent. I'm going to make you dependant in every way. You won't be able to do anything without me."

Helen let out a soft laugh and then a long groan. I joined her.

"I love you mommy," I whispered at her.

My mother smiled.

"You know you can try and dominate me kid, like your father tried," my mother whispered between snatches of breath, "but he just ended up under my thumb, doing whatever I told him to do. You will as well."

"No way Helen," I returned softly, but firmly, "Not me mommy - I'm gonna end up owning you - body and soul."

"You can try son, if it turns you on and makes your dick hard, but I'll be calling all the shots when it comes to us."

I was really close to coming.

"I love you. I love you mommy."

"I love you too darling."

My mother began to lose control. She threw her arms around my neck and buried her lips in my ear. She stopped rising and falling, and held me deep inside her. She began to shake and roll her hips uncontrollably. She withdrew her face by an inch or two and we stared at each other. I watched my mother's dark eyes light up as the pleasure overwhelmed her. I watched her nostrils flare and her mouth drop.

"Oh gawd Tim, I'm going to cum honey. Oh gawd, I'm cumming son!"

"I love you mother!"

'Awwww I love you too son!"

I held onto my mommy tight and tried not to cum. She ran her fingers through my hair roughly. We still stared at each other. She groaned and then shrieked right in my face. For a long profound moment I didn't even recognise her - she was a beautiful red mask, her features twisted into a furious looking expression as she came right on my hard cock in the hot tub.

Her face suddenly exploded. She burst into a smile and then red faced laughter. Her body was still being moved back and forth by the hand of the goddess.

"Awwww gawd honey, you're the best!"

Then she lunged at me and buried her teeth in the nape of my neck. I winced and whined. I closed my eyes. I could feel her pressing her fingernails into my back and tearing slowly down. Then her teeth sank into my shoulder. For a second my father's words came to mind: 'I'm sure she'll tear you apart in the worst way when you finally get her into bed. I'm sure you'll love that Tim - being pecked to pieces.'

"Oh God, I love it when you do that mommy!"

I just couldn't handle it anymore. I was there.

I held my beautiful carnivorous mother tight to me. I cradled her slick dark head gently in my hand as she bit me hard in one place after another. I roared as I came. I looked briefly at the void of the starless night. Then I closed my eyes tight as my mom went for my soft neck and bit me deep there.

I've never experienced anything like that. I lost all control of my body and just started shaking and trembling in her arms. The sound I made was beyond me. We held each other hard and I delivered my semen. I shot my seed inside her fast and hard. I silently prayed for a conception, willing it to happen.

*********

PART THREE - DOES THIS MAKE YOUR DICK HARD?

How on earth could I talk my way out of this, I wondered, as my mother asked me to sit down.

I realised I had a problem on my hands when I walked into the lounge room and found both Helen and Joan sitting there together on the sofa with a glass of scotch in hand. Both women looked up at me thoughtfully as I entered. Neither of them smiled.

"Go and sit down over there Tim," my mother said.

I sat down in the lounge chair opposite, as I was told to do.

I noted Helen's serious tone and I grew wary. Then I realised the game was up: my mother knew I was sleeping with my aunt and my aunt knew I was sleeping with my mother. I gasped and grew red in the face. Then I noticed the stack of suitcases in the corner of the lounge room and I grew confused. A second later I drew the conclusion that my mother had packed my stuff in those suitcases and was going to tell me to get out of her house. But then a second after that I realised that those suitcases didn't actually belong to my mother or I. In the end, I was completely confused.

"Do you want to explain yourself Tim," my mother asked.

I grew flustered. I scratched my head. I tried to start talking, but Joan cut me off.

"Did you really think you were going to get away with it?"

"I'm sorry Aunty Joan," I began, finally finding my voice. "I just love you both so much. I did the wrong thing. I did such a terrible thing to you both. I'm so sorry. If you want me to move out I will."

"You had sex with me in the toilet, on the night of your party and then you had sex with your mom in the hot tub the very next night."

"That's exactly right Joan. He's been two timing us both."

"I love you both very much," I said, becoming overcome by emotion, "but I've made a big mistake."

"And to make it worse, you and I have been hard at it every night for weeks on end," Helen added, "but you have been sneaking out of the house without my approval and have been with your aunt nearly every day this week as well. You're still grounded young man."

"Yes mommy I'm sorry. I know I've done the wrong thing."

I got up to go. I was all set to pick up the strange luggage and leave my dear lovers behind.

"Where do you think you're going Tim," Aunty Joan asked.

"To move out - the suitcases are there on the floor waiting."

My mother and my aunt looked at each other. They smiled at each other.

'Honey, those are Joan's suitcases. They're not yours," my mother said.

I stood there completely confused. Joan could see how upset I was. She stood up, opened her arms and invited me to cry on her shoulder. I noticed her ring finger - her engagement and wedding bands were both gone. My confusion continued.

"Where is your wedding ring Joan?"

My aunt looked back in my mother's direction.

"When will the penny finally drop," Helen asked.

"I don't know Helen. We may be waiting for a while. Your kid has a heart of gold, but he's not too bright at times."

"Correct - he's good looking and a great lay, but pretty stupid Joan."

"I don't understand mommy."

"Case in point."

Helen got to her feet. She approached me. She put her arm around my waist.

"Darling, can't you see what's happened? Joan has finally left Peter. She's getting a divorce. She's moving in here to live with us."

I gasped and turned to stare at Joan. My eyes lit up.

"But, does that mean you don't want me to go?"

"You dumb horny kid," Helen said, shaking her head and stroking my face, "of course not."

"But I cheated on Aunty Joan behind your back, mom."

"Oh my God, honestly darling," Joan said. "Your mother and I have been talking about your shenanigans every day on the phone for weeks. We know exactly what you've been up to, what you've been doing and who you've been doing it with. Your poorly executed machinations are simply hysterical."

I still looked doubtful.

"Come here my darling," my mommy whispered. I entered her warm embrace. "Joan and I know you adore us both and worship the ground we walk on. We both love you darling Tim, even though you're so stupid and sometimes crude. Joan's moved in here, so we can all be together at last."

I stared down at my mother. Then I looked in Joan's direction.

"There will be, of course, even more rules to follow Tim my love," my mother continued.

"Absolutely," Joan said. "Nobody can ever know about our love. I think all three of us are going to have to withdraw from the world to some extent. I don't think we really have too many close friends out there anyway and the ones we have can never know about our love."

"Yes, you're right, Joan darling," my mother continued. "Tim and I would be more than willing to dispense with our friendships, or at least hold everybody at arms length. Isn't that right Tim?"

"Yes, of course," I enthused, "oh absolutely mother. I would do anything to protect our love."

"I never see anyone else in the family Joan. Mom and dad are dead. It's only you I ever visit or spend time with Joan. There's no family left besides us three."

"It's all so easy, isn't it? The three of us could just vanish without a trace inside this house. We could just spend our lives inside your bedroom Helen. There's plenty of money."

"Oh yes darling, it is - easier than you think. My divorce from Tim's father will leave us all very well off. There will be plenty of money and plenty of love."

Helen and Joan looked at each other and smiled.

"Tim, my love - Joan and I will live out all those dark incestuous dreams with you. We'll lock ourselves away, inside this house together, forever."

I gasped and pulled my mother into my arms. I held her tight. I looked at Joan. She smiled back and came closer.

I leant in and kissed my mother on the mouth, while Aunty Joan watched. Helen closed her eyes as our lips met and she sighed softly. I broke the kiss after a passionate moment and turned to Joan. Her fingers slipt along my cheek - she leant across and in, and we kissed deeply.

"I have so many beautiful dreams mommy," I whispered, after breaking the kiss with Joan. "I want children and I want to marry you both."

"We know my love. We want those things as well darling," Helen said softly. "We also want other things from you Tim - just like you want things from us."

"What sort of things mommy?"

"We want to gain even more control over you darling. We want to dominate you completely. Would you like that?"

I gazed down at my mother's lips. She leered up at me.

"I would love it mother. I want to worship you and Aunty Joan."

"Good Tim. That's what I'm going to hold you to, sooner than you think. I want to be everything to you."

"And me too," Joan whispered.

I kissed my mother's lips again deeply. I cupped her face in my hands. Then I kissed Joan feverishly.

"C'mon you two," Joan said, "let's take this to bed."

*******

I closed the bedroom door, turned and stood there silently. My mother and my aunt were waiting for me, at the foot of the king sized bed, in the dark. My two little family women were mere silhouettes in the hot night, their forms finely outlined in soft silver and their facial features completely submerged in shadow. They looked insubstantial, like two tentative ghosts, caught without the power of speech, or two seductive succubi, biding their time.

All three of us were silent as I approached Helen and Joan. I took off my jacket and dropped it to the bedroom floor and carefully began unbuttoning my shirt as I completed each step. Their features slowly emerged, came into view before my eyes, as I reached them - their dark eyes were watchful. I took my shirt off right there in front of them and dropped it to the floor.

I reached out and took my beautiful little mother in my arms. She raised her eyes and looked up at me quietly and passively, as I drew her in close. She pressed her soft small body against mine and ran a warm hand across my upper back. I softly stroked the side of my mother's face with my thumb, caressed her hair and looked down at her dark grey mouth. She parted her lips slowly and the tip of her tongue carefully appeared.

There was no need to wait any longer. I saw my mother's lips part and her tongue appear and I felt the urge to kiss her overwhelm me. Helen gasped softly as I placed the palm of my hand on the back of her head and my other hand on her soft jaw. I leant in, cradling my mother's tilted head as I advanced. I extended my tongue and it slipped softly against Helen's lips and then sank deep inside her warm mouth and then our lips collided, merging together as one.

Helen groaned softly and her eyes closed slowly. She ran her palms up my back, around my shoulders and over my chest. Aunty Joan stepped in closer I sensed and stared up at me adoringly. I reached out and put an arm around her waist. She sighed softly as I compelled her body into mine.

I broke the kiss after a moment. My mother stared up at me in shock. She then turned her head and stared at her sister. She stared at me again. I reached in and slowly pulled the ribbon, which was keeping her short sheer robe together. The bow was undone as I drew the ribbon back. I dropped the ribbon to the floor and took the edges of the robe in my fingertips. I opened it and removed it from my mother's naked body. The fine material slipped over Helen's silvery shoulders and down her arms and to the floor.

"Hey, what about me," Joan whispered, speaking the first words, "I'm just dying to be kissed."

"Yes, I agree Joan honey," my mother said looking up at me, softly stroking my face, "kiss her son."

I grinned and the two women grinned back. I could feel my cock trying to break through my pants. I turned to my aunt and drew her in closer. We gazed at each other's mouth for a moment. Joan's lips looked dark and inviting. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, ready to receive my slowly sliding tongue and then my lips. In I went and did it. Joan gasped and whined softly, throwing her arms around my neck.

Once again I took a ribbon in my fingertips and pulled. The bow fell apart and the robe slipt open. My aunt and I kissed deeply as I removed the sheer covering from her beautiful brown body and let it slide from my grasp to the floor. I held Joan against me possessively. We kissed softly until my head was spinning and I was starting to get carried away. I grabbed at her soft body. I kissed her aggressively. She whimpered in my mouth.

"Wait, Tim honey," Joan whispered, after forcefully breaking away from the kiss, "don't lose the plot on me too soon. You still have to be a more patient lover."

Aunty Joan reached up and held the sides of my face in her hands. She searched my eyes. She shooshed me softly, trying to get me to calm down, to get me to settle. I breathed hard in her face. My hands shook. My body was on fire.

"I want to fuck you so badly Aunty Joan - you too mommy."

"We know my darling son. We can tell."

"I want to put it in you both."

"You will Tim, I promise you son. We're going to make love to you all night."

I exhaled hard. I regained my cool. I held Joan's body softly in my arms and touched her more lightly. I inhaled her scent, my nose buried in the nape of her neck - I sensed the faint floral perfume, the shampoo, the smell of her skin and her good cream.

"I want to lick you Joan," I whispered.

"Don't worry, you will be Tim, I'm sure of that."

My mother looked up at me. She smiled. Then she looked at Joan. My aunty silently regarded her sister. Helen reached and placed her hand on Joan. She laughed softly. I gasped. Helen leant in and kissed her sister softly on the mouth.

I had an arm around each woman. I watched hypnotised from a few inches away. My two little females caressed each other, while their mouths gently slipt together. I advanced. The women broke their kiss. My mother turned to me and our lips met, while my aunt pressed her mouth into my neck. Then my mother and I broke and I kissed my aunt, while my mom devoured Joan's shoulder. Then I kissed my mother's open mouth again. Then I kissed her ear and then her mouth again.

We were starting to groan. We were making a meal of each other and making the sort of sounds one expected to hear when one was enjoying a real good meal. And the sounds we made were quickly growing in volume. And I was kissing and caressing my mother's breasts and reaching down between my aunt's thighs to grab hold of her soft dark pussy.

I ran my other hand down my mother's belly and between her legs, my fingers roving through her damp hair. I slipped my hand over her pussy, cupping her and softly stroking her clitoris. The two grinning women were swaying from side to side, gently rolling and shaking their hips while I played with them. Joan drove her teeth into my neck and mommy kissed me hard, forcing my head back.

"Does this make your dick hard Tim," my mother asked me with a smile, after withdrawing from a kiss.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure it does," my aunt said softly, catching her breath, looking up from my chest.

"Oh my God mommy - c'mon, let's get into bed."

"Show it to me son. I want to see it first."

'Yes, show it to us, and then I'm going to suck it off Tim," Joan added.

The two women stood there before me with their eyes lowered to my crotch. I reached down and undid my pants and unzipped them. I let them drop to the floor. I pinched my underwear in my fingers and pulled them down. My big cock leapt free. My mother and aunt sighed softly. Their eyes were glued to the tip. I stood there triumphantly, ready to act. I took Joan's hand in mine.

"C'mon mommy," I said, reaching out for Helen.

"Okay, honey boy" my mother replied, accepting me, "take us to bed and let's make some children together."

The heavens had finally opened and a warm deluge poured down in sheets, while thunder rumbled and rolled menacingly on the horizon and flashes of cold lightning cast our bedroom in bright relief, caught our moving bodies in its unearthly glare, only to disappear instantly and drive us all back into the encroaching shadow.

The three of us lay entwined, thoroughly tangled up together, perspiring freely, upon damp bed sheets in our hot incestuous bed, while the rain pattered softly on the windows and sizzled as it struck the roof.

I slowly kissed my aunt's spine, from behind, while my hands ran slowly along her thighs, over the point of her hips, up her ribs and over her breasts. I buried my lips in her hair and kissed the back of her neck and then her ear. I was so noisy and so passionate. I was so hungry. Joan turned to lie on her back after I began to manhandle her little body. I dropped my head and pressed my lips into her breast, while my hand slid up her side and slipped under her shoulder.

My beautiful mother devoured Joan from the other side. She caused her sister to sigh and start to curl herself into a foetal position by pressing her lips on Joan's trembling belly and caressing her behind and lower back with her fingers. Joan rolled onto her back again. She held the sides of Helen's face in her hands and tried to sit up.

"Oh, Christ Helen."

"No, you don't," my mother whispered, laughing softly, while I pushed my aunt back down on the bed and lay over her. "You have to take it like a woman."

"You're not going anywhere Aunty Joan."

"Oh my God Tim, Helen," my aunt hissed, before I sealed her mouth with another kiss.

My mother and I shared a quick peck. Then we grinned at our victim beneath us. Helen and I tortured my exquisite aunt in the dark bedroom as the storm outside raged on. The flashes of lightning blasted Joan's little body with an eerie white glow, while she twisted, shut her eyes tight and threw her head back.

My mother and I kissed Joan's tits together, moving from one nipple to the other. We kissed her soft damp neck and ears, licking at the perspiration while our fingers tiptoed slowly down her belly, in between her spread legs and over her pussy. Then we kissed her face, peppering her features endlessly, while rubbing her clitoris, while she giggled like a little girl and then started moaning and twisting her taut body even more violently.

"C'mon mommy, let's go down on her and eat her."