The Spider's Sticky Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, good idea, my darling," my mother said. "Let's share her and make her cum."

Joan gasped at the idea. I reached my aunt's pussy first. I lay on my belly with my head between her legs. I stared at Joan's beautifully constructed body and silently thanked God that women existed. My mommy joined me in there. We both gazed at Joan's soft swirls. We both enjoyed the fringe of dark damp hair and the soft hot folds and dark red recesses.

I went in first, just beating my mother to the punch, rubbing my nose in Joan's pungent hair and then placing my lips over her clitoris and sealing the whole area in my mouth. I repeatedly flicked at her with the tip of my tongue and licked her again and again, while Joan settled back, sighed and closed her eyes.

"Here, let me have a go Tim."

I withdrew and smiled as my mother leant in and licked Joan's gash from bottom to top with the flat of her tongue. Then her face drove softly into Joan's pussy. Then I saw Helen's fingers slowly disappear as they sank inside my aunt's body.

I looked up at my aunt. Her body grew suddenly hard and she was looking down between her legs with a determined expression on her face. She looked at me and looked back down at my mother again. She shook her head slowly. She closed her eyes and her nostrils flared.

"God, you know that drives me crazy when you do that Helen."

My mother disengaged and laughed up at her sister.

"I know Joan. I used to be able to make you cum really hard."

"You sure did Helen. Better than any man ever could."

Helen's head dropped. I studied her movements carefully, while watching my aunt out of the corner of my eye. My mother's head was slowly moving back and forth, but her tongue seemed to be circling round and round. And further Helen was gently driving two of her fingers into Joan's body. Joan gasped and stretched all her limbs out. Her jaw dropped.

"Oh, you damned woman," Joan whispered, laughing softly, before erupting into a deep long groan. "I love you Helen. I always have and I always will."

"Likewise, darling," my mother said, before her head dropped again.

"Let me try that mom," I demanded. I was desperate to make my aunt feel that good.

"Oh, another time Tim," Joan whispered, her eyes closed, her back arching. "Oh, let your mother do it, you silly boy."

My mother was determined to make Joan cum. She didn't even look up at me. Her mouth moved and her tongue swished and rolled endlessly, and her fingers pistoned in and out of Joan.

And my beautiful aunt was moving ever more purposefully. I leapt at Joan, ready to add to her pleasure. I lunged at her breasts, taking a tip in my mouth and running my hands under her body.

"Oh my God," Joan shrieked, pleased, "damned kid!"

In the end, my mother was holding Joan's bouncing driving hips down and I had her upper body pinned under mine and was eating her neck. Joan came hard, just as expected. She clutched my mother's head in both hands, while her thighs closed in hard around Helen. Her eyes were shut tight, her teeth were bared, her head was right back and she was twisting her lower body from side to side. She shook herself hard - all her fine muscles were tensed and all her nerves were exploding.

"Awwwww gawd Helennnnn! Awwwww gawd Helennnnn!"

My mother ended up on top of her sister, finger fucking her hard and rubbing her clitoris with her thumb. I lay by their side and watched as Joan settled down. My mother stopped kissing my aunt's neck and ear. The two of them sighed deep as their lips met in a long deep kiss in the thundering dark.

I was so ready to eat my mother. I just wanted to worship her. She had other plans.

"I want to go down on you now mommy," I declared, up on my knees and reaching for her.

My mother looked at me. She sat up. My aunty Joan joined her.

"C'mon mom," I urged. "Let me love you."

My mother reached out and took my cock in her hand. I gasped and she grinned at me. She slowly approached me, getting up onto her knees and then coming after me, her fist slipping up and down my shaft non-stop and rolling over the head.

"Look, no way kid," my Aunty Joan whispered, getting into the new mood, "we've got a better idea. You're going to cop it now. We'll show you who's really in charge."

"Damned straight," my mother added.

My aunt moved in. She was up on her knees like my mother and was closing in. She reached out and wrapped her warm hand around my balls, cupping them.

I really had no other choice, given the situation. My mother stroked me. I watched her small brown hand sliding up and down my long length, running from the base, gliding up the shaft and ending with a curl of her wrist and a sweep of her soft thumb at the top. I sat down on my side and then I lay back down on the bed and stretched out.

Helen and Joan came after me. They lay on either side of me, their heads on my chest. Helen let my cock go and Joan took it in her palm. All three of us watched my aunt's hand squeak, squawk and squish its way up to the dripping tip. Joan squeezed the knob softly again and again. She then twisted and caressed her way back down.

"You like that honey," Joan asked softly, looking at me.

"I love it Aunty Joan."

My mother laughed softly. She lifted her head and looked down at me with a loving smile. She reached out and ran her fingers through my hair. She watched me for a moment and then her head dropped. I sighed softly and closed my eyes as I felt Helen's lips make contact with my face. Then a moment later I sensed Joan coming in closer. Then I felt my aunt's lips and tongue dragging slowly around inside my ear.

I groaned in a deep urgent voice and was only laughed at. My mother's slimy fist pumped up and down swiftly, the slick wet squish caressing my ears, while the two beautiful women licked my hot face, ate my neck, and stroked my sensitive sides and belly with their fingers.

"Oh shit," I hissed, as my two little women devoured me.

"I'm gonna suck him," Joan whispered.

"Mmmm, yes go for it, Joan darling," my mommy replied. "I'm going to eat his nipples."

"Damned vampires," I hissed.

My mommy and aunty giggled.

I looked down. My mother's dark head dropped to my chest. She took one of my nipples between her lips and clamped down, sucking firmly. I winced, grabbed her head in my hands, cradled her and started to sit up.

"Down on your back Tim," my aunt ordered.

Joan then forced my legs open wides and settled down in between them. I couldn't see her as I was still clutching my mother to my nipple, but I felt Joan's open lips on the head of my cock and then her soft hand close around the base.

"Wow, my God, what a mess," my aunt whispered, "yummy."

"Oh, worship it Aunty Joan."

"Oh, I will you spoilt little kid. You're all mine."

I felt her open lips on the tip of my cock dilate and then slide warmly over the knob and then run hot and deep down on my thick shaft. I groaned softly and kissed my mother's scalp. Helen stopped biting my sensitive red nipple and looked up at me.

"Oh mommy," I whined softly.

"You like it Tim honey," Helen asked, "do you like it when we drive you crazy?"

"Shit, yes mommy."

"Feels good, doesn't it my baby," my mother said smiling. A moment later she backed away and slipped down between my legs.

I declined to answer my mother. The rain hammered the house and the wind bellowed, causing the windows to rattle. The cold change had arrived from the south, but the bedroom was still humid, dark and stuffy. Our incestuous bed was still hot and dirty, and the bed sheets were a wet tangled mess.

My mother and my aunt shared my hard cock between them like two excited children working on an ice cream together. First, one woman dove in and placed her mouth on the fiery looking knob and used her tongue like a knife, lashing out, swishing and flicking the underside of the seeping head, and then sliding her soft lips up and down the shaft, while a fine clear stream of fluid ran down the length. And then the other woman pounced on my dick, while the other withdrew, grinning at me, and licking her lips.

And it went on and on. And I thought to myself: they were going to have me lie there spreadeagled on our dark wet bed for hours on end, and spend their time just teasing my bloated cock with their lips, tongues and fingertips. They refused to even suck it once. And I could hear them sighing and whining and growling softly as they tormented me.

My mother was caressing the underside of my shaft with her thumb and softly nibbling the tip of my cock when I abruptly sat up and lunged at her.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing kid," my aunt demanded.

"Oh my God! He can't take it anymore," Helen declared, breaking into laughter.

"Whoever can," my aunt said, 'Anyway, it looks like you're first up mommy dearest."

"Looks like it," my mom shrieked.

I picked my mother up and cradled her in my arms. I carried her to an empty side of the bed. I lay her down on her back and she opened her legs. I mounted her swiftly. I had lost my self control again and was having trouble getting it back.

"Come here son," Helen whispered, inviting me to lie over her, in her open arms. "Let's make a baby together, like you've always wanted to."

"Yes, I want you to be the mother of my children - that's what I most want Helen."

"Then that's what you'll get my darling son."

We fumbled my big cock into place. I stared down into my mother's eyes. She grabbed me around my shoulders. She locked my lower body in nice and tight with her legs. I was so hard and the tip of my cock was planted against her steamy pussy. I was all set. She was all set.

A strangled whimper broke from my mother and her eyes shut tight and her mouth dropped as I gave way to my instinct to dominate her. I firmly pushed. I felt Helen's body just grow soft and then I felt her gently yield and then offer no resistance to my pressure.

"Awwww my gawd mommy," I whispered, my jaw growing slack and falling, while she reached up, and pulled me down on top of her.

I kept pushing, and I could feel my rock hard cock just sink slowly inside Helen inch by inch. And it felt so good and so right to keep going and just fill her as completely as I possibly could. Penetrating Helen was like pushing a knife into a block of soft warm butter. She held my cock so snugly inside her beautiful little body. Helen's hair lined lips were wrapped around me.

I wanted to impale her as deeply as I could. I really wanted the tip of my cock to hit rock bottom. A moment later I did. I sighed softly and ground against her.

"Oh my goodness," my mom whispered, "that's real good honey."

My cock twitched. My head grew even more swollen. I kept my eyes closed and breathed softly. I was so close to coming.

'Easy, my darling," Helen warned, breathing into my ear and rubbing my upper back slowly.

"He's a good boy, isn't he Helen," Joan whispered.

"He sure is. He's my baby boy - my very best boy."

I carefully positioned myself, so I could look down at my mother's face, while we made love. Her features looked so unusual and so beautiful in the dark bedroom. Helen's hair looked damp - her wet black curly fringe was glued to her forehead. Her watchful soft eyes lay in hollows of grey shadow. Her silver tipped mouth parted slowly. Her face was so familiar.

"I love you mother," I said.

"Show me how much you love me my darling. Be my strong man."

I ran my hands under her shoulders. I dropped until my face was just a couple of inches from hers. Our eyes were locked together. Her hands ran down my back and held my butt.

"You're such a big man Tim," my mother stated as I began to move my hips and drove my cock inside firmly and withdrew my cock slowly. "Don't you think so Joan?"

"I sure do. He's so much more of a man than his father was."

"Oh, God yes - I would marry you if I could Tim, now that your father's out of the way."

"Ha, I would beat you to it Helen."

I quickly increased my pace. I looked down into my mother's eyes as she affirmed me and built me up. I knew her love and her body were going to make me into the sort of towering man I wanted to be. Nobody would hold me back with Helen and Joan giving themselves to me.

Her eyes closed and re-opened. Her mouth dropped open and snapped shut. Her little body rocked. Her breasts rolled and her legs swung from the slowly growing force of my thrusts. My mother whimpered and moaned repeatedly.

I let out an involuntary groan. I looked down at my mommy, as her stunned features regarded me with shock and pleasure.

"Kiss me, my darling," Helen whispered, grinning, and then slowly slipping her tongue out.

I caught her tongue between my lips and sealed her open mouth with mine. We kissed deeply. Mommy gasped sweetly. I broke the hot kiss and leered down at her. She leered back up at me in such an obscene sort of way. Her body shone silver with dripping perspiration.

"Kiss me again son."

"You two are being so dirty," Joan whispered, laughing softly, "it's so immoral and so incestuous."

"Hey, don't be jealous Joan. He's my kid."

Joan smiled and shook her head.

My mother did look so dirty with her sticky looking face, her wet body, her dancing sparkling eyes and her easy grin. I smiled at her. I loved her so much. I thrust hard. I suddenly stopped, up to my balls inside her and kissed her deeply, tongue wrestling her as I strained to pin her down, immobile.

"C'mon let's change positions," Helen said.

"Oh yeah - let me do you from behind mommy."

The two women broke into laughter. My mother held my face in her hands and clobbered me with soft kisses.

'C'mon then," Helen said. "Jump off me baby, so I can give you what you want."

I slipped off Helen and withdrew my glowing dick from her. She positioned herself for me, just as I asked.

I had such a nice view. My delicious little mother took up a place in the middle of the bed on all fours. She swayed back and forth and shook her cute brown bum at me. She looked back at me over her shoulder. She was smiling.

"C'mon, what are you waiting for Tim," my mother said.

I aimed my cock at my mom's dark pussy and pounced on her from behind. I took hold of her soft hip and quickly adjusted my erection. I rubbed the wet tip over her opening and then a moment later pressed and with a long steady stroke plunged inside her body.

My mother's reaction was instantaneous. I watched her slowly close her pretty eyes and break into a wide toothy smile. She then looked back at me and shook her behind again.

'You look like you're really enjoying that," my aunty Joan said to my mother.

"Oh God, yes," Helen replied. "My kid's a great lay."

"You better be able to handle me later on Tim or I'm going to be so pissed."

"Oh, don't worry about that Aunty Joan," I said. "You're next after my mother."

The women laughed again.

"Sounds like a pretty sweet offer."

"Oh yes it does Joan," mommy whined.

A long soft groan emerged from my open mouth. I looked down at my thick shaft as it vanished smoothly and seamlessly inside Helen's brown body.

"Oh yes, my darling - it feels really, really good, doesn't it honey! Oh yes, so good!"

"Oh yes Tim darling," my aunt added, getting into the swing of nurturing and encouraging me.

I started driving my penis deep inside my mother's pussy with forceful strokes. She abruptly stopped laughing and a soft gasp broke free from her throat.

"Your horny kid just loves slam fucking you Helen," Joan said, watching me, and running her hand over my behind and up my back.

"I know Joan. Awwww, he's just like a battery powered bunny. No finesse, but plenty of get up and go. Oh God baby, that's good!"

"Oh God, it feels so good mommy. Awwww yeah!"

'Yes, it does, doesn't it my baby boy," Helen announced. "C'mon, what are you waiting for Tim honey? Do me hard, like you really want to. Make me cum."

Yeah, c'mon Tim," my aunt whispered, "your mother wants you to get wild with her."

"I don't want to hurt you mommy."

'Don't worry. Just do it, just this once darling. I'll let you know if you're hurting me son and then you'll stop."

"Yeah, wow, of course, okay," I hissed.

I grabbed a firmer hold of my mother. I looked down and drew my hips back and thrust forward harder than I had ever thrust before. My hard cock disappeared inside Helen's body like a flash and my body collided with hers with a good loud slap. I drove my mommy forward. Her body swayed, her breasts swung and her head snapped. Her jaw dropped and her eyes grew wide. She looked back at me with a shocked grin on her face.

My aunty laughed and my mother joined her.

"Ohhh wow, that's the way honey," Helen whispered quickly.

"Yes, it sure is Tim. Now do it again."

I withdrew and drove my cock in again, and then again, and then again really hard. My mother began to shriek at the wall in front of her. I stared down at Helen's sweet little body. It was so soft and warm. I was making it shake and wobble. I was plunging into it, into her, with abandon, just driving my mother forward. My mommy started to scream. The sound erupted from her throat.

"Mom, are you..."

"Fuck her Tim," my aunt hissed at me, "make her cum. She's so close now darling. She just loves being dominated by you. Can't you see, she just loves it Tim!"

I looked at my Aunty Joan, so surprised by how crude her words were. But then my own mother spoke and I gasped.

"Yes c'mon, Tim honey," my mother whispered, "fuck me nice and hard honey."

"Oh mommy, I love you."

"Make her cum Tim. Make her cum."

My orgasm was building and I sensed my beautiful mother was going to erupt as well. She swung her body back and arrived right on time, so I could slam into her, as she reached me. The two of us had given up on the idea of talking for the moment. We were noisy, but it was all just loud gasps and groans. Then my mother began to whine and whir in her best dramatic tone. She sounded like she was complaining and fuming verbally.

"Awwww, goddamn it mommy," I bellowed, finding words again. 'Awwww!" I closed my eyes tight and re-opened them.

"Oh yes honey," my aunt declared," it feels really good now, doesn't it Tim. Almost there, like mommy."

"Awwwww," I roared again, staring at my aunty Joan. My jaw dropped.

"Awww honey," my mother stated between groans and then her thin voice rose in volume and became shrill. 'You're a good kid - awwww - taking care of your needy mother!"

I abruptly broke my rhythm after stroking her again and again and again and building my pleasure up to an intolerable and maddening level.

I lost the plot. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't talk again and my mother gave up her words as well. There was no way I could hold on for another second. My mother exploded with noise and her hot body grew animated. Her fingers pulled at the bed sheets, scrunching them into tight balls as she screeched at the wall. I felt a white hot pleasure blast along my cock and out through the tip. My balls crawled inside. All my nerves radiated and my sweaty frame just shuddered on and on until my teeth rattled and my whole spine crackled.

I held my mother's hips hard against me and advanced as deeply as I could. Helen was groaning and I could feel myself squirting and squirting and squirting.

I forced myself on my mother. She dropped, sliding down onto her belly, her body stretched out. I ended up on top of her, my cock still inside her, delivering every little thing I had left with a weakening shudder.

EPILOGUE - YOU'RE MY ONLY RELIGION

It was years later.

The once great house was slowly crumbling, falling into disrepair, due to endless neglect. The gardener had been fired, so the grounds were unkempt, the grass grew long and faded, rank weeds took hold and began to spread throughout the flower beds, strangling out the brightly coloured bulbs. The larges bushes and the trees on the property were never cut back anymore, so they grew uncontrollably. Gloomy dark places began to develop under their long branches. The vegetation was carefully and strategically encroaching upon the house itself.