All Comments on 'The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 02'

by peteh57

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How about a gangbang scene?

Amazing writing skills and a brilliant story!!!

In the following chapter i would like to see more 18 year old boys involved in the plot and storyline.

My suggestion is, now that Harvey is no longer a virgin he becomes more and more bold and pervert, so when his friends and classmates ( a number of four or five boys ) begin to make fun of him, regarding the fact that he lives with such and old lady, he comes with a plan.

He wants to brag by showing them that he has transformed Ms. Handcock into a cock hungry- slut and a willing fuck - toy, addicted to young cocks and ready to do whatever he asks her to.

He asks them to come over to the house and help him by doing some odd jobs (gardening, lawn mowing etc.) and so when these muscular and big - dicked young men perform shirtless their duties, they drive the old woman crazy from lust as she watches them.

She is totally unaware of Harvey's plan and she feels completely unattractive and rejected when at first she overhears his friends referring to her as an ugly old lady, so she decides to teach them a lesson.

Actually at first the boys don't feel any sexual attraction towards the old lady thinking that she's just an ugly old lady but when she starts sunbathing in a micro bikini, teasing them at the same time, all this leads to a gangbang scene with raw, animalistic sex that lasts for hours with the amazing stamina of these boys and ends by cumming all over her body.

peteh57peteh57over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Wow. I love that idea. It’s hard to know what direction to take sometimes. Also getting the characters characters right! One of the boys should be a really big unit, like a wrestler and another should be a jock. Andre and Paul?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

they should be caught by a friend of his who is enticed into involvement to remain silent. And her fantasy to have DP eventually fulfilled.

laad4e08laad4e08over 4 years ago
I don't love the gangbang Idea :(

Even thought they are having a lot of sexy its still kind of sweet and a little romantic. It would be sad for the story to cheapen these characters with Henry pimping her out like that.

I was wondering more about how the relationship progresses and what happens when his school over. Does he try to stay there? Does he go to collage? Does her libido change as she ages? You ended with they are caught, by how? the minister? the parents? the neighbors? there are plenty of directions to go without resorting to the cliche of a gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Girlfriend

Maybe he could find a girl he likes and brings her back then both seduce the young girl, or the teacher you referred to has to come and talk about Harveys school work.

Anyway great story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I know she is old but I really wish she would get pregnant.

boatbummboatbummover 4 years ago
"In the end they were caught of course..."

Well, they ARE consenting adults, so what if they're living together as a couple?

Fun bit of fantasy, thanks!

kingswedekingswedeover 4 years ago
Continue with story

You could have an Aunt come to check up on her cousin and gets involved when she sees has massive penis. Then maybe her daughter will happen by and her get three lovely ladies that are over sexed and big breasted to live with him

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy story

Very yummy indeed, it will be interesting to see how you follow this up. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Caught by the teacher

Caught by the teacher leading to a threesome for accommodating her silence. Do not want the GILF to have her name/reputation besmirched

With a possibility of the teacher impregnated perhaps or a female classmate joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Implausible but kind of hot!

She seems to like pain and he is a bit subservient. Perhaps some domestic discipline, spanking each other for various infractions. A big ass should be spanked and fucked.

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlabout 3 years ago

Exciting! Wonderful age-difference fucking.

Michael4489Michael4489about 3 years ago

believe it or not it was kind of heart warming but just wow in all ways

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a fantastic story. You are a talented writer. I will certainly check out some of your other submissions. Thank you for allowing me to relive some of my childhood.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Amazing great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jocelyn and Harvey have such powerful sexual chemistry enough for a 50 part series . Continue Peter 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cricky Old Jocelyn having sex with her young lover as his clothes are washed and dried as per machine cycle . Sex which closes the their Age Difference as an issue for them. Then an agreement is made which allows for Harvey's family to leave the area while Harvey himself continues his education. His new address is Old Jocelyn's house. He is under the same roof as his older lover which is Paradise for both without them showing it. The image of Harvey having his shaft in Jocelyn as the door closes extremely hot stuff. To the Outside World , Jocelyn is hosting her young neighbor to continue his education. In reality , , they can have as much sex as they desire with no one to stop them. Hot story

Client8Client8about 1 year ago

Excellent descriptions here. On to part 3

analustanalust6 months ago

Loved it. Bravo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeteh57@peteh57
I never know what to say in these things. It is supposed to be a bit about what you, like an elevator speech... a quick synopsis of who you are... told in the time it takes an elevator to travel between floors. Literotica has been a great creative outlet for me. Writing my s...