The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Jocelyn and Harvey are caught in the act.
7.5k words
4.76
69.8k
88

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
773 Followers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you, loyal followers, and welcome new readers. If you like what you read please VOTE and COMMENT. I love to know the stories are appreciated. All characters are over 18 years of age. All players are consenting adults.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CAUGHT

One sunny afternoon, after over twelve months of blissful cohabitation, Mona Slevinski appeared on the scene and changed everything.

While Harvey and Jocelyn were busy in the bedroom Mona was approaching the house in her little orange VW Beatle, put-put-putting along like a really slow rider of the apocalypse.

The full-bosomed horse-faced brunette was dropping off clothing for the needy, a garbage bag full of clothes that had been in her car for weeks because she kept forgetting to drop it at the church.

Ms. Handcock would take care of it for her. The cranky old bitch is always looking for ways to ingratiate herself with Father O'Connor, she thought to herself.

Nursing the awkward sack under one arm she scuttled up the footpath onto the old woman's front porch and tapped lightly on the frosted glass of the front door. When there was no reply she tried the big brass knocker.

"Hey... Miss Handcock are you there?"

Sighing in exasperation when there was no response she dropped the bag and walked down the driveway at the side of the house, past the old garage, and through the gate into Ms. Handcock's backyard.

Mona tried again at the backdoor, knocking on the timber frame... "Miss Handcock... are you there?"

Shit, she thought to herself. I'll just leave it on the front porch...

And that would have been that, except that in passing Mona noticed Jocelyn's bedroom widows was ajar. It was only a crack but the busybody woman jumped at the opportunity to peek. Bending low she glanced inside.

What she saw didn't register at first. She kept staring until the picture of Harvey and Jocelyn intertwined on the old woman's bed was burnt into her eyeballs.

Oh me oh my, thought the meddling woman.

The snoop was both horrified and fascinated. Like looking at a car accident, she couldn't tear her eyes away.

They were doing it missionary style. Old Ms. Handcock was lying on her back, her head propped up on pillows, long dyed auburn hair cascading down, her knees up and spread apart. Rearing up between her legs was young Harvey Besinger, his powerful arms supporting his muscular young body, leaning over her. His... his... thing was...

Mona's mouth fell open and she bit her knuckles to keep from screaming.

The handsome young man was moving up and down, his tight buttocks pumping in and out of the old woman at a fast steady pace.

Indignation and abhorrence filled her. It was an immoral site... one she should have turned away from instantly but...

Ms. Handcock's hands were roaming all over the boy's tanned taught body, his arms, shoulders, down his back to his tight pert bottom. Her hands grasped his buns and pushed him harder inside her.

Mona heard the old woman's husky deep groans of pleasure and to her horror felt her nipples harden and breast milk leak out - a sure sign she was aroused. Mona was breastfeeding her youngest.

Embarrassed and disgusted with her traitorous body, she tried to look away but found herself unable to.

And they were kissing, somehow even more intimate than the sex. Phil, her husband, had never kissed her like that. Every now and then the boy would lean down to the old woman and, without changing his rhythm, search out her mouth with his. They kissed long and hard, passionate, tongue in mouth kissing, as he stroked in and out, in and out, in and out...

After several minutes Mona saw Jocelyn Handcock roll over onto her knees and presented her huge bum to the boy. Her fat saggy tits dangled down like the gigantic cow udders they were, even bigger than Mona's own big milky breastfeeding boobs.

In horror, she watched Harvey Besinger, get up on his knees behind her and insert that colossal baseball-bat 'thing' of his slowly inside Ms. Handcock's backside.... not where it was supposed to go... the other hole!

When she heard the lead soprano of the Ladies of Perpetual Virtue Choir squealing like a pig and her huge bum wobbling like jello as the boy pounded her bottom-hole, it was more than Mona could bare. After one long last look, she fled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The gossip began straight away.

Mona reported to her best friend Clair and she reported to her husband. They told people and those people told more people and faster than a speeding bullet everybody they knew, knew.

The church was in an uproar. A quiet whispered mealy-mouthed sort of uproar but uproar nonetheless. It was a scandal of the juiciest sort. Everyone knew that Harvey was boarding with the old lady while he finished school, so for many, especially the women in the congregation, it wasn't too much of a stretch to imagine something going on.

Of course, there was plenty of total disbelief as well. Many if not most people thought the whole thing most unlikely. She was so old and haggard and he was so young and handsome...

But where there's smoke there's fire. There was no doubting the old Handcock woman had a spring in her step these days.

Jocelyn and Harvey picked up on the not-so-subtle undercurrent and, hoping to halt the whole thing in its tracks, made a real effort to never be seen together more than they absolutely had to. But it did no good. Mona had planted the seed and it had taken root.

There were always people looking at them when they arrived at church, whispering and staring when they thought the unusual couple wasn't looking - and even sometimes when they were. Even her fellow Women's Church Committee members became cool and offhand. That stupid Madelyn Grovsner actually contradicted her, something nobody ever did to Jocelyn.

And then the day came when Father O'Connor mentioned it to Jocelyn in the confessional. The normally gregarious priest was quite stern.

"Now Miss Handcock are you sure there is nothing more you'll be needin' to be tellin' me?

"What are you getting at Father?" she demanded angrily. "I've told you my indiscretions... I thought less of Brenda Crawly for swearing... I yelled at the bagging boy at Woolworths..."

"Well... now... Jocelyn," he continued delicately, "You'll be telling me that the horrid story I've been hearin' is not true..."

"Story?..." she exclaimed. "What horrid story? Since when do members of the clergy start listening to ideal, mean gossip?..."

Chastised, the poor man tried desperately to placate the furious old woman. He was not good at dealing with situations like this.

"Now now Ms. Handcock, there'll be no reason to be getting yourself upset. I would be most remiss not to mention it. We are a small congregation and these sorts of things... well... frankly... I would not be driving alone with young Harvey anymore..."

"Oh Father... how can you even think such a thing... he's only a boy for goodness sake... he is boarding with me... his parents know..."

"Sometimes me dear Ms. Handcock we must put the good of the many ahead that of the few. If our actions, however innocent... should cause our brothers and sisters to stumble... well... well that just wouldn't do Ms. Handcock... it would not do at all!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A COLD WET SUNDAY

For the first time ever Jocelyn Handcock didn't go to church the following Sunday. Instead, she chose to spend the day in bed with her toy boy.

Surprisingly for some, it was not an easy decision for the old woman to make. The church had been the biggest part of her life for fifty years. When she had nothing and nobody, her religion had been there for her. It was hard to let it go, even for one day.

Thankfully she had Harvey and his perpetually hard cock to help her through. For the first time in her long unhappy life, she had an alternative. A young man who seemed to adore her.

As always, Jocelyn woke up early.

Outside was a rainy cold Sunday morning. Her handsome young man was spooning against her, his muscular body pressed against her soft, round, feminine one. He was snoring softly.

For a while she lay quietly, enjoying the rain pattering against the roof and the bleary view outside of her cold wet garden. After a while, though his warm body became too much to resist.

She rolled her big bum against his crotch, pushing herself against him until he woke up.

Jocelyn sighed happily as his sleepy hands languidly stroked and massaged her shoulders and her back, and his erection poked up between her huge round ass.

Their bodies were still funky from fucking the previous evening. The spinster and the boy had screwed each other for hours. Just the thought of what they'd done to each other made her wet.

He's just perfect, she thought happily.

The aroused old lady lifted a leg up under the covers and let him slide his engorged 'morning wood' into her.

"Mmmm... oh yes... Miss Handcock..." he sighed sleepily into her ear.

"Mmm... yes boy," she rasped. "That's soooo good... keep doing that..."

As the rain pelted down outside Harvey fucked Jocelyn slowly from behind, holding her voluptuous body close, cozy and warm under the blankets.

As his virile young body demanded more, she rolled onto her back and Harvey climbed on top, fucking her like a missionary. They settled into a steady rhythm, the perpetually hard teen reaming her old pussy with long slow strokes.

"That's so very nice boy," groaned the old woman huskily. His lovely ten-inch cock felt like heaven in her big meaty cunt. She found herself flexing her abdomen against him.

"I love you... so much Miss Handcock..."

"Mmmm... how nice you are... silly boy..."

Jocelyn Handcock was in heaven. The gorgeous young man rearing over her was arousing her body to fever pitch. His gigantic cock teasing her g-spot and rubbing up and down against her hard erect clitoris.

"Oh dear..." she gasped. "Oh goodness... "

She held his strong arms... she dug her fingernails into his back... she gripped his tight ass, pulling it into herself... harder and harder...

"Oh Miss Handcock... I'm gonna... I'm gonna shoot..."

"Yesss... oh yesssss boy..." she hissed.

Faster and faster, harder and harder they went, and then... and then...

...they were crying out... cumming together, him squirting his seman inside her spasming pussy, her juices gushing out around his pistoling cock...

Jocelyn wrapped her legs around to hold him inside her. The teen found her mouth with his and they kissed as their bodies convulsed together.

Finally, they fell apart and lay side by side panting happily.

"Oh wow Miss Handcock," said the boy (pant, pant). "That was (pant, pant) just amazing (pant, pant), you... you are amazing... I love you so much..."

The old woman didn't trust herself to speak. She could feel tears running down her cheeks and was afraid she'd sob.

He professed his love for her a dozen times a day but she just couldn't bring herself to say the same. It seemed such a step, such a vulnerable thing to do. The stupid teenager didn't realize how difficult it was for her...

The boisterous boy was too excited to lay still.

"Do... do you suppose (pant, pant) we could live together (pant, pant) forever Miss Handcock? he asked. "Maybe we could (pant, pant)... maybe we could...

Harvey sat bolt up and, looking down at Jocelyn as though he'd just had the most wonderful idea.

Their eyes locked and Jocelyn looked up at him in horror. She knew what he was about to do and suddenly felt cold all over... and then hot, as blood rushed to her head. He's going to ask me... he's going to ask me...

He got up and came around to her side of the bed. She looked up at her handsome Adonis with large frightened eyes. The beautiful naked boy was getting down on his knees... taking her old wrinkled hands in his...

"Miss Handcock.." he began seriously.

"What are you d... doing boy?" she croaked.

"Since I've known you I've been the happiest I've ever been..."

"What... what... what are you saying?"

"...and I love you so absolutely and completely."

"No... don't..."

"Will you marry me, Miss Handcock?"

For the first time in her long life, Jocelyn was lost for words. She could see he was deadly serious and she didn't know what to say. He looked at her with those big dreamy brown eyes...

She squeezed his hand. "Stupid boy," she said kindly.

"Miss Handcock... ma'am...?"

"No Harvey," she said, unbidden tears escaping down her cheeks. "I'm much too old for you."

"No ma'am... you're not at all... I love you," he begged. "I'll make you happy Miss Handcock... I'll love you forever..."

"No boy... no... stop asking," she sobbed. "It could never work. It's lovely that you want to... but I'm fifty years older than you."

"Please Miss Handcock... "

"NO... STUPID BOY... " she screamed. "IT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN..."

Harvey turned away like he'd been slapped.

"I'm sorry," he said in a small voice. "I'll... I'll make us some coffee..."

The rejected boy stumbled out of the room leaving Jocelyn feeling like the biggest bitch.

What's wrong with me? she thought to herself. A beautiful boy professes his love and I scream at him.

Harvey came back carefully carrying two steaming mugs of hot black coffee, his gigantic cock swinging between his legs like an elephant's trunk. He set hers carefully down on the bedside table and the old woman watched him walk back to his side of the bed where he stretched out naked, leaning up against the bedhead, sipping the hot black liquid. His big dick flaccid between his thighs like a superfluous third leg.

"I'm really sorry Miss Handcock," he said earnestly. "I'd never want to offend you."

She sat up beside him and rested her coffee on her belly, big torpedo tits hanging down each side. They lay silently together as the rain pelted against the window.

"I know you think you love me, Harvey," she said eventually. "Maybe you do..."

"I do ma'am..."

"...but you must see we can never... be like that..."

"I... I don't see that at all Miss Handcock."

As he sipped his coffee he studied her huge football-shaped tits that lay to either side of her plump round tummy. Her lovely round body... her impossibly thick long nipples...

The boy's cock started to stir, lifting its head up as if were looking about.

"Don't you see child?" she said as she watched his cock rising up from between his legs. "It's my big breasts that you like..."

"No ma'am...it's much more than that. I love everything about you..."

"Don't be silly boy," she said, putting the mug back on the bedside table. "I'm an awful bitch. Nobody likes me."

"I adore you ma'am..."

"You like doing me..." she went on, "and I like it as well... doing it. That's all I need."

Jocelyn turned and lay on her side, her head on his six-pack belly. Reaching out she took his huge growing erection lovingly in her hand...

"That thing you asked me is very nice though," she continued placatingly, sliding her hand up and down the long length of his pulsing tool. "But you need someone much younger..."

Harvey could feel her hot breath on his sensitive flesh. He ran his hands through her mop of mussed auburn hair. He loved the sprinkle of grey in amongst the red rinse...

"...a pretty little girl," she said, kissing the tennis ball top of his hard cock, loudly sucking up the clear juice leaking out the top. "...who you can settle down with, have children..."

She cupped his big heavy balls and licked up the length of his long thick shaft, teasing his cockhead with her tongue.

"But I don't... don't want any of those th... things," he gasped. "I don't want anyone else..."

"What am I to do with such a stupid boy," she sighed as she took her dentures out.

"Mmm... ohh yeah Miss Handcock," he groaned as she took the mushroom head of his huge dick in her mouth.

He held her head lovingly, running his fingers through her hair, holding her down over his pulsating dong or using her mouth like a fleshlight, lifting her up and down, up and down in a way that was going to make him cum.

She gobbled him hungrily into her mouth, sucking him and jerking him at the same time. He could feel her tongue circling his cockhead as if it was a massive lollipop.

"Mmmm... ooooh yeah ma'am," he announced shortly. "You suck it soooo g... good..."

Over time Jocelyn had become quite adept at deepthroating Harvey's ten-inch cock. The horny old slut could get the whole thing inside now, right down her throat, if she had her teeth out and lay on her back on her bed with her head over the edge.

That was what she did now, slowly getting up and maneuvering about till she was spread eagle, head dangling off the high mattress, mouth wide open expectantly.

"Ge' up boy," she said when she was in position. She was unable to make the 't' sound with her dentures removed. "Le'me suck ip properly..."

Harvey didn't need asking twice. He scrambled out of bed and, standing over the old naked woman, fed his pulsing hardon into her gummy mouth - further and further down her throat.

Jocelyn was hungry for him. His love and devotion had really moved her and, while she may have been incapable of responding with words, she sure could show him how she felt.

The mattress was at the perfect height and Harvey slowly fucked her willing mouth, feeling the cum boiling in his scrotum.

The old lady was equally aroused. Her pussy was tingling expectantly. As she gagged and gasped on his cock, Harvey pinched and twisted and pulled her big nipples, lifting her heavy tits up with them. The sex-crazed old woman moaned against his cock. She loved having her nipples squeezed really hard...

Her hands found their way to her wet dilated pussy.

Before long she was gasping with pleasure, unearthly sounds escaping her throat around his cock that he pumped slowly in and out of her throat. She'd open wide as he pushed it in and then grasp it with her lips as he pulled it out...

Harvey tried desperately to hold his load but the site of Jocelyn's wide hips and abdomen humping up against her hand as she deep-throated his colossal dong, was too much...

He fucked her head slower and slower, edging his dick in her mouth, watching her rub her super receptive cunt... trying to hold on so they could get off together...

...but suddenly he couldn't hold it any longer. He buried his dick right down her gullet, his big balls draped over her nose and eyes, and shot his load into her stomach.

"aaaaaAAAAAAAYYYYYYY.... oh shit... oh Yeah... oh god... YESSSSSS...

He cried out in surprise... he hadn't meant to cum... but once he'd started the premature ejaculator couldn't stop.

For the second time that morning, he creamed inside the old lady. Jocelyn excepted it happily, swallowing and gulping her young man's cum as she rubbed herself off (fap, fap, fap)...

Surprised at his lack of control he began apologizing to the old lady as she was spluttering and coughing up his cum...

"Sorry Miss Handcock, it w...was a...it was..."

"Shut up boy," she said (cough, cough). "Help... help me up..."

Harvey took the old woman under her arms and lifted. Then she turned about and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him, still rubbing herself, her juicy fat cunt making squelching noises...

fap, fap, fap, fap, fap...

"Get my spectacles," she demanded, pointing to her bedside table and Harvey rushed to comply, his huge, deflating cock bouncing about, slapping against his thigh. He retrieved the old-fashioned 'cats-eye' glasses for the old woman who slid them on and peered myopically at the boy.

"Mmm... oh yes... lovely... lovely..." she said staring closely at the handsome boy. "Come closer.... here... stand here..."

peteh57
peteh57
773 Followers