The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you remember the last time I was sitting here boy?" She asked as she spread her legs wide. "D... do you remember trying to see under here?"

"Y...yes ma'am..."

"I was almost going to tell your mother, you know," she continued as she undid the buttons of her housecoat - exposing her big hairy pussy for Harvey's hungry gaze.

"...but I liked you looking boy," she said passionately and ran three fingers firmly up and down over her sodden cunt. "It made me feel so... desired!"

"Oh god... Miss Handcock... "

Jocelyn continued to reveal her naked body to the boy, undoing her buttons with one hand and rubbing her horny wet cunt with the other.

"Oh f... fuck... jesus... fuck..."

"No... no profanity..." she snarled as she masturbated herself in front of him. "I will not have it!"

"Y... yessss ma'am," he said as he fell to his knees on the carpet between her legs, hunkering down on all fours, inches from the thick V-shaped forest of curly brown pubic hair.

"I don't know what's wrong... mmmm.... with young people these days," she continued in an old woman whine - complaining even as she teased her large hard clitoris between her pointer and middle fingers, sliding up and down over her wet, sensitive pussy as she harped on.

Harvey was close enough to see the dewy dampness on her thick curly pubic hair and smell the sour salty sea smell from between her huge gaping pussy.

"Mmm... I will not have it.... mmmm... young man... not in this ho..."

"Pleeeease Miss Handcock... please..." he begged, interrupting her tirade. "I'm really s... sorry but I've been thinking about it all day..."

"Yes, yes... all right," she muttered, spreading herself wide. "Come on and lick me then boy... but no more blasphemy!"

He dived in. "Mmmm... mo more... mo more... phank yoo... phank yoo... mmmmm... yummy," he said in an almost incomprehensible garble, his words muffled by her meaty pussy lips and pubic hair.

Jocelyn looked down at the top of his bobbing head, reveling in his industrious ministrations. His tongue was dipping inside her like a pussycat lapping cream. He nuzzled her clitoris just so perfectly right. He suckled it between his lips and then teased it with his tongue...

"Mmmmm oh my," she gibbered. "That's... mmmm... very nice... very... mmmm... nice..."

How wonderful he is, she thought to herself. How devoted...

She lifted her legs over the arms of the lounge chair, spreading herself wide apart, and, grasping the back of his head with both hands, rubbed him back and forth, back and forth, over her cunt and then down underneath, towards her old puckered asshole.

Harvey didn't hesitate. His tongue delved into her ass as well, tasting her musty, earthiness.

"Mmmm... Oh goodness... oh golly... Oooo good boy... good boy...

Her hips started moving involuntarily, scrubbing more and more insistently against his face, until Harvey found he couldn't breathe.

"oh... oh... oh... ohh... Ohhh yeaaasss... mmmm... oh yesss lick it... lick it ... lick it...

With her hands firmly on the back of his head, she ground her huge wet cunt against him. His face was so far up her it looked as if he was trying to get inside.

As Jocelyn smothered him, the devoted young teen began to see spots before his eyes. Even on the brink of losing consciousness, his insistent, naturally talented tongue and mouth persisted, teasing and coaxing her closer and closer to her orgasm.

The old woman's grip was strong but he wouldn't have escaped even if he could.

I could die happy right now, he thought as the old woman screamed her approval at what he was doing to her.

"OOOO YESSSSS... MMMMMM... OHHHH YESSSS..." she cried, grinding her cunt against his face.

When he could, he managed, slobbery intermittent gasps of air - just enough to prevent him from passing out and then...

Miss Handcock screamed and a torrent of syrupy sweet liquid gushed into his mouth like a fire hose...

"o... o... O... O... HHH AAAA RVY EEEEEEEEEE.....,,,,!!!

She released him, and he fell onto his ass. Gasping for air, he spewed up her juices like a man saved from drowning coughing up seawater.

Jocelyn wasn't finished. She rubbed her cunt in a blur, continuing to cry out...

"AAAAg... AAAg... AAAg... AAAg..."

...little staccato bursts of emotion to emphasize each squirt of juice out of her spasming cunt. It splashed all over the dazed boy sitting at her feet, drenching his uniform until his nipples stood out of the white cotton shirt like a wet T-shirt competition.

"Oh my, oh my," she croaked, chest heaving.

The satiated old woman's head fell back against the pretty floral doily that protected the headrest of her lounge chair.

She rested there, slowly recovering, humming happily to herself and staring blindly down at the saturated boy at her feet.

Maybe she's daydreaming? he thought. Reminiscing on how things had been in her life and how they were now? Harvey crawled forward to put his head on her lap and she stroked his hair like a cat.

"We will have to wash those clothes," she grumbled.

"It's okay Miss Handcock," he said, snuggling his head against her plump belly. "It'll dry..."

"Yes, it'll dry smelling of me. How are you going to explain that to your mother?" she growled. "Stupid boy..."

With a little help from Harvey, the old woman finally managed to get to her feet and taking his tie again, led him like a dog, through the house to the laundry.

"Get your clothes off boy," she exclaimed. "Don't take all day."

Without any hesitation, Harvey stripped off in front of her.

He kneeled down to undo the laces of his scuffed black school shoes, one then the other, then his knee-high school socks...

"Pants," she instructed, leaning back against the washing machine as she watched him strip, "and the shirt... hurry up... don't take all day.

Getting to his feet, Harvey pulled his short school pants down and stepped out of them. Then he took off his soaking wet shirt and stood in front of her in his regulation wide-front briefs, his huge hard cock, stretched out in the soft white cotton-like he had a long thick polish sausage in there...

"Mmm... yes, yes... very good, splendid," she commented. "All of it... underwear too!"

Harvey obeyed immediately, stripping off his white cotton briefs and stood in front of her completely naked on the cold white tile floor.

Jocelyn stared at him hungrily. His strong young body and the massive hard cock like a baseball bat, pulsing and hard, pointed crudely at her like another arm...

She loves the way I look, he thought proudly.

"Well young man," she said as she put his clothes washing machine and set the cycle. "That's going to take about twenty minutes... would you... do you want to... "

She had not buttoned up her dress. She leaned her big ass against the vibrating washing machine and, spreading her legs, lifted her old grey housecoat. Her big hairy cunt was spread wet and wide...

"...yes ma'am... I mean yes please..."

He stepped in close holding his huge cock and, with the other hand grasped her hip. Harvey played the big head against her gaping wet pussy.... and then, like a long train powering through a tunnel, he inserted himself into her...

Jocelyn and Harvey fucked each other all afternoon as his clothing cleaned and then spun and then dried. By the time he eventually made his way home for dinner, he'd blown his load twice... once on top of the washing machine and then on her bed, fucking her like a dog, squirting his seed by the gallons up into her womb... as if to make up for all the years she had had none.

When he finally got home his mother was at a loss to explain how her normally sweaty schoolboy son smelt as fresh as a daisy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...AND THEN THEY ARE LIVING TOGETHER

In the weeks that followed people started to notice a difference in Jocelyn and were bothered because they couldn't explain the change. She looked the same sour old bitch she'd always been but there was a certain indefinable 'something' about her that somehow made her look... well... happier maybe? ...healthier? There was certainly a bounce in her step.

Whatever 'it' was formed the basis of gossip at church, not just from the women in the congregation but the men as well. The older gentlemen began showing an interest in her and a few of the not-so-old ones as well.

It all tickled Jocelyn's fancy very much. She gave nothing away and neither did her very young lover. Apart from a wink or a smile across the crowd, the only time they were ever seen to be alone was their Sunday drive to and from church and Harvey made sure his family knew how much he hated that.

The truth was that every Sunday they made a pit stop in their little secluded hideaway. They started having picnics there, fucking each other senseless in the midst of sandwich wrappers and orange Coolaid.

They met in secret every weekday as well. Either in the afternoon when Harvey got home from school or late in the evening when he would sneak over after everyone else was asleep. This was the safer option. Ms. Handcock would leave the backdoor ajar and Harvey would sneak naked into her bed. It was clandestine and exciting.

Then Harvey learned that they were moving.

Apparently, his father had finally got the big promotion that he'd been sweating on and, while it meant selling up and moving, it was an opportunity too good to pass up. There would be a lot more money and he'd be running his own division. On top of that Harvey's sister, who had just graduated, had got a job in the same office.

When Harvey learned his family was moving interstate he was devastated. His first thought was for his old neighbor. He simply couldn't move away from her and was making plans to run away when, as it often does in life, a silver lining appeared.

When the Besinger's informed Harvey's school of their intentions the Dean of Admissions and the School Principle requested a meeting.

With Harvey sitting between his mother and father they were informed that moving was a very bad idea for Harvey.

"Mr. Besinger, Mrs. Besinger, we take our responsibilities to our students very seriously," said Principal Scott. "The next eighteen months are the most formative of Harvey's school career."

"The marks he gets in that time will set his choice of college and his career," added Dean Brompton. "We hope you can find a way for Harvey to stay with us for that time."

"It is completely out of the question," said Harvey's mom. "We are a family and Harvey is only really a child..."

"Please, Mrs. Besinger, children who are moved at this age statistically do very poorly with their GPA," said the principal. "This move could seriously affect the choices he has in life," added Dean Brompton.

Harvey's bemused parents conferred long and hard. It was difficult to debate the logic the school presented to them and their concern for Harvey's well-being was very gratifying. After some discussion, Mr. and Mrs. Besinger finally convinced themselves Harvey should stay if they could find a suitable safe place for him to live.

They had a long chat with old Ms. Handcock next door.

"We know it's an awful imposition, Jocelyn," said Arthur Besinger to the old woman, "but we will pay all expenses... room... board... it could be quite a little money spinner..."

"And I trust you Jocelyn," said Angela Besinger. "You'll keep an eye out for my baby boy."

"Harvey seems happy with the arrangement Miss Handcock," continued Arthur, inadvertently underselling the situation. "And just think how good it might be to have a young man about the place... doing some chores and so forth..."

"He's not a foolish child," said Harvey's mother, "but I fear he may get lonely ...or frightened."

"What do you say, Ms. Handcock?" asked Arthur. "It'll only be eighteen months..."

The lord is finally looking out for me, thought Jocelyn to herself. I just need to play this right...

"Yes, yes... alright... alright," said Jocelyn Handcock in her crabbiest tone. She was trying to keep her normal 'this-is-my-cross-to-bare' look on her face, but inside she was doing cartwheels.

"I understand... it's my Christian duty... he can have the spare bedroom. But you must tell him - no parties, no staying out after 10 pm, and definitely NO GIRLS!"

Two weeks later Harvey's family home was on the market, his family was on their way to a new life and Harvey was living with Ms. Handcock.

Five minutes after the taxi had driven his family away, Jocelyn and Harvey were naked and chasing each other around her house with wet towels, slapping and flicking each other's butts and giggling and laughing like children.

They fell together onto her little single bed, their bodies intertwined like snakes, mouths searching, tongues licking, fingers exploring. Harvey found her old cunt sodden, dripping wet, and ready for him. Jocelyn held his gigantic cock lovingly in her two hands...

"Mmm oh yes my lovely boy... Put it in... put it in... mmmm oh goodness... I want you in me..."

"Yesss, Oh fuck... I mean oh yesss ma'am... let me... let me"

He spun her over quite roughly onto her back and she lay there prone, legs spread wide, holding her arms out for him...

"Come... come... put your lovely big dong in me... dear boy... put it in..."

"I love you, Miss Handcock," said the lust-crazed boy as he clambered up between her legs.

He held his strong, healthy young body up over her with one arm and guided his massive cock between her meaty wet pussy lips... teasing the entrance... probing gently...

...then in one long hard stroke, he buried himself inside her. Ten inches of thick pulsing muscle, fucking her as she babbled happily... incoherent grunts and grabs of noises like a possessed person...

"Mmmm.... uggggh... put it... do... mmmffff... ooooh... feels so... oh... oh... gggu..."

Her sexy old body responded splendidly. Without any conscious volition, her hips moved up against him with the vigor of a much younger woman. Her arms on his shoulders dug in and scratched a bloody trail down his back that caused him to scream... and they were screaming together...

"I want... on top boy," she demanded.

...and then she was riding him... squatting up and down on his towering erection...

Harvey held her hands in his to give her purchase so she could lift herself up and then drop down hard over his cock. Each time she dropped down there was a loud 'squilch' sound - the sound made by his massive dick plunging inside her wet cunt.

"We... will... do... this... every... day... boy..." she informed him, her words matching the rhythm of her movements.

"Anything Miss Handcock," said Harvey in ecstasy. "Anything... anywhere... anytime..."

"You... will... do... me..."

"Yesss... my darling... o gosh... ahhhh yesss Miss Handcock...

The old woman leaned over the rapturous teen and dangled her huge saggy jugs in his face.

"Bite... them... boy... " she instructed as Harvey eagerly took a huge thick nipple into his mouth. An inch thick and two inches long the old woman loved to have them squeezed and pinched.

"Mmmm... yessss... bite... 'em... boy..." she exclaimed as he bit down hard on the dark red rubbery flesh.

It was too much for the young boy. The old woman's cunt squeezing his cock sent him over the edge. As he orgasmed he bit down sharply on her right teat sending her off as well...

In a beautifully orchestrated dance, their mutual orgasm rolled over them again, like waves breaking and they screamed as if they were in pain, their juices mixing together in a delicious sexy soup.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This new situation demanded new sleeping arrangements for the old woman. Her lonely little single bed was no longer suitable now that she had a man in there with her. A handsome young boy who woke up every morning spooning her big sexy body, his 'morning glory' nuzzling against her big bum.

In a matter of a few days, Jocelyn had a new double bed. For appearance's sake, Harvey spread all his gear out in the spare room in case his mom and dad dropped in - but there was never any doubt where he would be sleeping.

Over the weeks and months that followed Harvey and Jocelyn lived out some of their wildest fantasies with each other. No longer hampered by anyone or anything they fucked like rabbits.

Ms. Handcock still followed her regular orgasm routine but generally, it was no longer a solo affair.

They started every morning with sex, a sleepy gentle screw that put them both in a good mood for the day. After that, they would shower, breakfast, and Harvey would head off to school.

Jocelyn still enjoyed doing herself while he was gone - a need born of habit rather than requirement. At 10 am she would rub her juicy cunt while she had a cup of tea and again at midday while she watched TV. Lying back in her Jason Recliner lounge chair the lusty old woman would unbutton her house-coat to the waist and rub her quivering pussy to orgasm (fap fap fap fap fap fap) while some silly daytime soap opera played out on the screen. She wasn't daydreaming about Ridge or Brad or Reese though. It was all Harvey Besinger and his magical cock.

Harvey had to suffer his school day, trying to concentrate on study instead of Ms. Handcock's pussy. In the afternoon he would rush home to the eager old lady.

Without wasting any time they would do each other immediately. Sometimes they were so desperate they would fuck in the hallway. Harvey would have his dick inside her just about before the door closed.

Afterward, Jocelyn would make dinner while her boy did his homework. Over the weeks and months, she discovered a real talent in the kitchen, now that she had someone other than herself to cook for.

In the evening they would fuck in front of the television or in the bedroom of course. Sometimes it was in the bath or the shower, often in lots of different places. "Let's try here..." or "what about this spot?". The kitchen table and the washing machine were the perfect height.

Their lust for each other was insatiable and perfectly reciprocated. They would fuck at least four times a day, much more on the weekends, eagerly striving to meet each other's needs.

As time progressed their raw naked lust developed into a depth of attachment that made them inseparable. Neither doubted the others' adoration and the handsome young teenager and the haggard old woman lived happily together like husband and wife.

At least for a while.

It seems that nothing good in this life lasts forever.

In the end, they were caught of course...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

End of (this slightly edited) part two. Thanks for all your excellent comments and emails. It seems Jocelyn and Harvey are a hit. If you have any ideas for another installment let me know.

12