The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The compliant young man stepped in close and watched her masturbate as she studied his body as if she was a doctor. His cum was dribbling out of the corner of her mouth onto her chin. He saw her tongue whip out and lick it...

Her hand was friging her pussy in a blur (fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap)... her mean sharp face softened...

"You... you have a lovely v... virile body boy," she gasped, running her hand down his six-pack stomach.

"Yes Miss Handcock," he managed in a whisper.

She leaned in close and licked the bulge of muscle, tasting his sweaty skin and probing his belly-button...

"Oh Miss Handcock," he whispered. He felt his overused cock twitch...

"T.. turn around boy," she grunted (fap, fap, fap, fap, fap). "Show me your lovely bottom..."

Harvey turned his back and felt the old woman's hand on his butt, stroking and squeezing.

"Oh my yesss," she hissed (fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap). "Mmmm lovely... oh goodness... (fap, fap, fap, fap, fap) BEND OVER... NOW BOY... DO IT..."

"Mmmmm," she moaned lasciviously as she licked his ass. "Mmmmmmmm..."

Harvey had cum twice already that morning, in the space of a few hours. Now as he looked out the window at the rain pelting against the glass, the old lady's backyard misty and wet, and the old woman's tongue diving into his ass... he felt his cock reacting for a third time that morning.

"OHHH GOODNESS..." she cried desperately... "I'm going to... turn around boy... come here... COME HERE... KISS ME... KISS ME..."

The devoted young man kissed his old girlfriend as she orgasmed. The fingers of her left hand were all up inside herself and the other hand held him to her, their lips locked together as she cried out into his mouth...

"MMMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHH MMMMMMM OHHHHHH..."

He could taste his cum and his arse in her mouth.

"MMMM MMMMMMM MMMM MM... "

Finally, she was done. She released him and fell back on the bed with a satisfied sigh.

"You're such an idiot boy," she said, noting the tender look he was giving her. "You're good to look at... that's all..."

"You love me too," he said with a big happy grin, falling onto the disheveled bed next to her.

"I most assuredly do not," she said emphatically. "I just have these needs you see... unusually persistent needs boy... always have...as far back as I can remember..."

"You love me," he said as he stroked her plump round belly. "We should be together forever."

"DON'T BE SO BLOODY STUPID," she screamed. "YOU'RE SEXY... THAT'S ALL..."

She rolled away and got out of bed, looking down at his glorious ripped teenage body and his impossibly hardening cock.

"I'M MAKING YOU BREAKFAST AND THEN YOU'RE GOING TO DO ME AGAIN AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE RUBBISH ABOUT LOVE OR MARRIAGE. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?

He looked back at her hard angry expression with a big happy grin. She stood, hands on hips, leaning over him slightly, her huge football boobs dangling, mesmerizing the boy.

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?" she cried. He was staring at the huge dark red nipples, two inches long and an inch thick, pointing at him...

"Oh yes ma'am," he said happily as his cock got harder.

"GOOD," she yelled, and turning on her heel, walked out of the room, her lovely big round ass swaying as she disappeared into the kitchen.

Lying back on the pillows, Harvey rubbed his cock. She never ceased to amaze him. He'd known the old woman (in the biblical sense) for almost a year and he still hadn't found the depths of her lust. She was like a dam. When the levee breaks there's no way you can stop the flood...

And she comes across so righteous and pure, Harvey thought fondly.

After a while, she came back holding a large tray with glasses and plates. There was orange juice and coffee as well as fried bacon and eggs with rye toast.

"You hungry boy?" she asked in that no-nonsense tone of hers.

"Oh yes ma'am," he said. The two unlikely lovers lay naked, side by side on the bed, eating the perfect breakfast for a sexy rainy Sunday.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MONA

After three Sundays had gone without seeing Ms. Handcock, Father O'Connor was having serious second thoughts about how he'd handled the whole incident. For the strong-willed old lady to miss one mass was unprecedented. Missing three was simply impossible.

The whole thing cannot possibly be, he thought. That old woman and that young man... ridiculous... how could I have believed such fiction.

The priest was basically a good man. He was not your typical man of the cloth. He had no interest in little boys for example. In fact, he was desperately angry with the pedophile priests who were responsible for the church's decline over the last several years. He did have an occasional sinful craving for some of the delightful young women in his congregation never anybody underage. "An eye for an eye," he'd say to colleagues about those deviant priests. "Castration is the answer!"

The poor man was mortified that he may have caused this most devout woman to stumble. I have failed my flock, he thought to himself. I am a poor shepherd who is letting my congregation fall away.

When there was no Ms. Handcock by the fourth Sunday he made up his mind that he needed to take steps. He decided the best way to handle it was to go back to the source. On that same Sunday morning after the service, as he farewelled the parishioners outside the church he managed to carrel Mona Slevinski as she herded her seven children and useless husband down the stairs.

"Ahh... Mrs. Slevinski," he said in a tone that the flustered woman could not ignore. " I wonder if I may have a word?"

A look of fear came over Mona's beautiful horsey face.

She was not terribly surprised that Father O'Connor wanted to talk to her. She had been expecting it and dreading it ever since that fateful day when she'd seen those things she couldn't un-see.

Ironically it was Mona who was being ostracised now.

A few weeks ago the pious churchgoers had been so ready to accept everything she told them. Now, because that nasty old Handcock woman had not been to church for a few weeks, it was all her fault. Now they all thought she had been lying and were more than ready to give her a dose of her own medicine. Friends shunned her, everyone looked right through her and even her idiot husband thought she'd gone too far.

"Everyone hates us Mon," he'd say. "I don't get asked to play golf no more and the kids' friends say hateful stuff to 'em..."

Apparently, their church just wasn't the same without the crusty old woman and every week that went by without her made more and more people rethink the story that Mona had spun... including Father O'Connor who did not look happy.

Oh, the injustice of it all, she thought.

Being a very shallow woman, Mono was ready to do anything to fix the situation. Even though she knew that she'd seen what she'd seen, she was ready to pretend it had never happened and hopefully get her social network back.

She put the swarm of screaming children in the hands of their father while the priest took her aside. Standing together in the shade of the atrium he spoke earnestly to her about his divided congregation and how she was responsible for causing one of her sisters-in-god to forsake her beliefs.

Anyone who was still filling out of the church could see them talking and they all knew what it was about. Some even tried to listen, slowing right down as they walked past, until the priest looked at them sternly.

The very next day, Monday morning, as Harvey was about to leave for school, he and Jocelyn received visitors. Jocelyn opened the front door to find Father O'Connor and Mona Slevinski standing there - the priest holding Mona's hand like she was a naughty child.

"Good morning to you Jocelyn," he said in his thick Irish brogue. "And to you as well young Harvey Besinger," he continued when he saw the boy in the hallway, wearing his school uniform, munching on a piece of toast.

"I hope you'll be forgiving the intrusion so early," he said. "But I.. that is we... felt not another day could go past with this divide between us! Isn't that right Mona?"

"Huh? ...oh ...oh yes. Enough time... enough time..."

"This whole unpleasant situation was very much of my... of our... making," he went on. "I... that is to say we... owe you a most sincere apology."

"YES YOU BLOODY WELL DO," cried the instantly angry old woman. "The very idea... I've got a good mind to turn you away... close this door and leave you standing there!... This innocent young boy and I have been WRONGED!!"

Harvey, his mouth full of food, nodded emphatically.

"...BUT that would be unchristian," she said in her most deeply martyred voice.

The preacher and the housewife exchanged a quick glance.

"Well now Jocelyn, I believe I've provided my apologies," began the priest, holding Mona's hand firmly so she couldn't run away. "But Mrs. Slevinski here has something she'd like to add as well. Isn't that right Mona?"

Seeing them together like this, the little old woman in her green chenille dressing gown, big breasts forming an impressive cleavage, and the boy, so young and fresh in his school uniform, brought everything Mona had seen flooding back to her like it was yesterday. She would never be able to forget what she'd seen that day. It had been burned onto the back of her eyelids.

Mona Slevinski looked like she was going to explode with the injustice of it all but to her credit she did what needed to be done. Taking a deep breath she spewed out the rehearsed apology that the priest and she had worked up.

"Miss Handcock... she began, looking humbly at the pompous old woman standing in front of her. "I am most terribly sorry for the awful untrue things I have said about you. It was a cruel unloving thing to do..."

Momentarily lost for the next line she looked at Father O'Connor..."

"(and I will do anything)," he muttered out of the corner of his mouth.

"...and I will do anything and everything I can to rectify the harm that I've caused....and that goes for you as well Harvey," she added as an afterthought, looking at the boy.

"You are sorely missed Ms. Handcock, by me personally and the whole congregation," added the priest. "I hope you can see Mona and I are honestly sorry for our transgressions and you will come back and to our church family very soon?"

They both stood back and waited for her reaction.

"It will take more than words for bridges to be rebuilt," said Jocelyn haughtily. She was so enjoying this unexpected high moral ground...

"Ah, now Jocelyn," said Father O'Connor, "we were thinking just that very thing. I... that is we... propose that you and Mona here are seen together interacting as friends. Mona will sit with you during church, she will join you at your church committee and the choir, and she will come and visit on a regular basis... help out 'round the place. Now how does that sound?"

So it was agreed.

The following Sunday Jocelyn Handcock returned to church with much fanfare. Everyone wanted to say hello and Jocelyn got to treat them all contemptuously. It was generally agreed that everything was clicking back to normal. Everyone seemed happy to pretend the whole unpleasant business had never happened.

Mona dutifully sat with Jocelyn that Sunday in the front row.

After the service, as arranged, Mona caught a lift home with Jocelyn and Harvey - another bit of playacting designed to make everybody see what close friends they all were now.

It was an unfortunate situation for all three. Harvey and Jocelyn couldn't stop at their little picnic spot and Mona would have to wait with these two depraved animals until her husband came to pick her up. Once he had dropped the children off with his mother he was going to be at least an hour...

The unlikely trio sat in Jocelyn's lounge room in an uncomfortable silence waiting for him to arrive.

Harvey was the one who eventually came out and said what they were all thinking. He'd been becoming more and more frustrated by Mona's presence. If it weren't for her, he and Jocelyn would be fucking right then and there...

"Why are we pretending we like her Miss Handcock?" he asked turning to the old lady. "She already knows about us... who cares if she sees us?"

"I was thinking just that thing boy," croaked the old woman. "I'm dammed if I'm going to give up a pleasant afternoon because this useless cow is in my house."

She turned to the expectant boy and then they were in each other's arms, kissing long and hard.

"You can't do that!" cried Mona desperately. "Please... not while I'm here... please stop..." She put her hands over her eyes but peered out between her fingers...

Jocelyn and Harvey ignored her completely.

The young Besinger boy was unbuttoning the old woman's baggy old church dress as they kissed. One by one the little white buttons of her ugly floral sack of a dress were released until Mona began to see the swell of Jocelyn Handcock's huge breast and her white belly.

When Harvey reached inside and lustfully groped the old woman's huge norks, Mona felt obliged to try again.

"Stop it... STOP IT... this instant, you... you degenerates..."

Harvey and Jocelyn laughed happily at their guest's discomfort.

"What's wrong Mona?" dared the teenager. "You've seen it all before remember."

Harvey released Jocelyn's big brassiered boobs from the confines of her dress, revealing the frilly white bullet bra that held her gigantic mammaries up and out like a pair of missiles poking out of her chest. Holding one in each hand Mona saw Harvey take a deep breath and then bury his face in the incredible cleavage, blowing raspberries on his lover's soft white flesh.

Stroking his hair and laughing happily, Jocelyn looked at the shocked woman opposite her.

"You're free to wait in the kitchen for that husband of yours," she said huskily. "This handsome young boy and me are going to do things that you obviously find offensive..."

Mona made no move to leave. She sat bolt upright in her chair a wild look in her eyes as Harvey unclipped Jocelyn's bra. The old woman's gigantic tits falling out in front of her made the younger woman gasp.

"As I suspected," said Jocelyn caustically. "Well stay and watch then... you... hypocrite."

Harvey began suckling on her big rubbery, two-inch-long nipples.

"Mmmm, god I love your big nipples, Ms. Handcock," he moaned eagerly.

"Mmmm... oh yes.... he's biting 'em," she told the reluctant voyeur. "Do you get horny when you nurse your babies Mona?"

"Don't say such things," she sobbed watching them avidly. "How could you say something so horrid?"

What the awful Handcock woman had said struck a nerve. How could the old woman know that she got so excited when she breastfed? ...that her pussy ached when her babies sucked on her milky tits? That it was aching now...

"Mmm, good boy... bite 'em... yeah bite 'em hard..."

Mona watched Jocelyn spread her legs and pull her dress up above her crotch, fascinated at the sight of the old woman's unlikely French stockings, suspenders, and frilly white garters.

Then young Harvey Bessinger was tracing his fingers over the gusset of her knickers, pushing the fabric into her pussy and he continued to lick and worry her big nipples... The old woman's eyes were closed and she licked her lips as she enjoyed her young lover's attention.

Wide-eyed Mona watched Harvey slide his hand inside Jocelyn's old loose underpants. Picking up a pillow, she held it in her lap, and, lifting her modest knee-length skirt up, pushed a corner of it onto her crotch.

"Yesss... like that boy...," said the old woman huskily. She pulled her big blowsy granny knickers aside and Mona saw her big meaty pussy, a gaping damp valley surrounded by a thick forest of curly brown pubic hair.

"Come and do me," she demanded huskily. "We want that lovely big dick of yours, don't we Mona?"

Ignoring their guest Harvey was already stripped off, kicking off his shoes and pulling off his tie. He undid a few buttons on his crisp white shirt and then reefed it urgently over his head. He unclasped his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and, when they fell down and pooled around his ankles, he was standing in front of the two women in his white wide-front underpants, his massive dick trying to break free...

"Mmmm good boy... good boy... give me that lovely prick," demanded the horny old woman.

"Yessss ma'am,' he gasped.

When he pulled his underpants down and his gigantic cock popped out, both women gasped. Totally naked except for his black church socks, he dropped to his knees between the old lady's legs.

She spread her legs wide making her big wet pussy open up like a flower...

To Jocelyn's delicious delight Mona cried out.

"OH GOD... WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT ARE YOU GUNNA DOOO..." she wailed.

"HE'S GUNNA PUT IT IN!" cried Jocely ecstatically. "MY BEAUTIFUL BOY IS GUNNA LOVE ME..."

"NOOOOoooo.." sobbed the other woman. "You mustn't... please..."

... but she was watching them avidly as the horny boy teased his gigantic tool against Jocelyn Handcock's big meaty cunt, mixing his precum with her dripping juices. The head of his cock shone purple and damp...

Jocelyn loved having the middle-aged woman watching them. The little old lady was easily led to extreme sexual daydreams. Had been all her sad lonely life. Now Mona was becoming one of them...

Her masturbation fantasies were not like romantic novels where a handsome knight sweeps the maiden off her feet. Quite the contrary. When she saw her guest slide her hand between her legs, trying to hide her actions with a pillow, Jocelyn wanted her, a sexy slut with her pretty tongue licking her cunt...

Harvey slid his big cock into her and started the wonderful grind that always drove them both crazy. It was a rhythm perfect for both of them, fast enough to keep him on the edge of cumming and fast enough to drive her to orgasm.

Jocelyn reached our urgently, grasping him close. Putting her arms and legs around him she held on tight, groaning happily for Mona's benefit as much as her own.

As he fucked her, she could look over the boy's shoulder at her guest who had put the pillow aside.

Thats right... no more pretending you slut, thought Jocelyn happily.

As the teenager reamed her she watched the pathetic Slevinski woman. She was holding her pretty pleated skirt up with one hand with the other inside a pair of sexy black bikini knickers.

Jocelyn sneered happily at the poor woman who was gasping on the brink of cumming. Two large wet patches were blooming over her modest white blouse where her overflowing baby's milk was leaking past the padded maternity bra she wore.

Embarrassed beyond belief at what she was doing to herself Mona was beyond caring that Jocelyn was watching. Her debasement in front of the awful old woman somehow made her even hotter.

It was a desperately sexy site. Better than Jocelyn could possibly have imagined. She was vindicated. Her enemy was panting with lust, masturbating herself, as Jocelyn's toyboy fucked her quivering tingling pussy... in and out... in and out... in and out...

"Oh god boy..." she moaned in his ear but staring at Mona. "Oh, dear boy... I love your cock soooo much..."

Grabbing Harvey's buttocks, feeling his big gluteal muscles flexing... his body arching athletically... she pulled him into her...

"I love you, Miss Handcock," gasped the boy increasing the beat as he approached his climax. "Oh... Miss Handcock... I'm gonna... I'M GONNA..."

"N... nearly there boy... wait... nearly there... nearly... nearly...

Jocelyn Handcock held her panting sweaty boy still inside her. She could feel his heartbeat and massive cock pulsing inside, her own over-stimulated cunt gripping and releasing it. The slightest movement would send them both off...