The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"G... god Ms. Handcock," he begged, his face pressed against her neck. "I'm so c... close..."

Just... j... just wait... just wait... selfish child" she gasped. "We... we have a g... guest..."

Mona Slevinski was masturbating furiously. She had arched out off the deep lounge chair she'd been sitting in, her pretty grey pleated skirt was around her waist and her knickers were halfway down her shapely thighs. Her right hand was a blur over a beautifully trimmed, hairy black pussy.

Her pretty face was flushed and contorted with pleasure, gritting her teeth, biting her lips, rubbing her clitoris as if her life depended on it.

"N... now Harvey," croaked Jocelyn. She could see the signs on the younger woman's face.

The boy went from zero to a hundred in two seconds, pounding his lover's fat meaty cunt as she screamed happily in his ear...

"ooooohhhhh yeeeSSSSSS BOY... OH YESSSSS... OHHHH YESS... OH YESSS... OH YESSSSSSSsssss

Her beautiful old pussy spasmed over his huge tool, squirting her juices everywhere as he shot his load...

"oh, oh, OH OHHH OOOOHHH Ms. Hand... Handcock... MS HANDCOCK... OHHH FUCK... YES... YES... YES...

The site of Harvey and Jocelyn's bodies spasming in orgasm made Mona cum. Sobbing and groaning in pleasure, her pretty body exploding with the best orgasm she had ever had.

"AHHHHHH OHHHH YES... YES...oh..my... god... YESSSSS...."

Surprised, Harvey turned around to see the middle-aged MILF gasping for breath, her fingers buried up inside her pretty pussy.

"I'd forgotten she was there," he mumbled to Jocelyn.

They were saved from any further interaction by the 'beep beep' of a car horn. For once in his life, Mona's husband had arrived right on time.

Mona jumped to her feet, hastily pulling her knickers back up, and, without a word, rushed for the door. Jocelyn only just managed to catch her before she ran out.

The frantic woman was opening the door when Jocelyn slammed it firmly shut again.

"Wait, stupid girl," she grunted. "You can't greet your husband like that..."

Mona's breast milk had completely saturated the front of her shirt.

On a peg behind the door was an old housecoat, something Mona would normally never have been seen dead in. Now she excepted it gratefully. Her stupid husband would never notice.

"Thank you... thank you very much, Miss Handcock," she babbled nervously. "That is very... Christian of you... very nice indeed. I will return it..."

The old woman glanced over her shoulder to make sure Harvey was not there and then, pushing the hapless flustered woman up against the back of the door, kissed her firmly on the lips.

"Bring it back tomorrow," she hissed. "After the boy has left for school."

Mona's eyes went wide as she looked down at the old woman. Her hand groped behind her searching for the doorknob.

"Yes... yes... alright," she gasped, and then she was out the door and gone... running down the footpath in her high heels to the car parked at the curb.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

End of part three... the revised, edited version. I hope you're enjoying Jocelyn and Harvey's continuing story. If you like it and want to read more please vote and leave a comment and you can also email me if you like. I will try to incorporate your ideas if I can.