The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jocelyn squeezed again and again milk squired out, one jet to the right and the other to the left...

"Ohhhh... oh... mmm..." gasped Mona.

"Ha!... oh look... haha... look, look..."

Jocelyn laughed like a child as she milked the younger woman, trying to aim the long jets of liquid into the teacups. Mona was beside herself... gasping with lust... gripping the seat of the wooden chair and leaning her head back against Miss Handcock's plump round belly...

It went everywhere. Thankfully Mona had a large supply because most of it went all over the linen tablecloth.

Each squirt brought a cry of childish glee from Jocelyn and a deep moan of pleasure from Mona. It was that same sweet, sexy feeling she got when she breastfed her children but so very much more intense. Unable to resist any longer she lifted her skirt so she could reach her pussy and, closing her eyes, rubbed her cunt as Jocelyn Handcock expressed her milk.

"Oh M...miss H... Handcock," sobbed Mona, tears of joy rolling down her cheeks...

Mona's juices were flowing. Her pretty white panties were sopping wet. As she rubbed herself more aggressively a steady trickle of liquid was dribbling down her firm muscular thighs.

"I need... I need..."

Her hand reached blindly for Miss Handcock's...

"C... come with me slut" chocked the old woman, taking the proffered hand.

Leaving the tea to get cold and the freshly cut Sara Lee fruitcake untouched, Jocelyn Handcock led the desperate trembling woman through the house to her bedroom where the bed was still unmade, disheveled from her early morning romp with Harvey.

She felt Ms. Handcock behind her, inquisitive hands on her plump curvy bum and then the old woman's hands reaching for the zip on the hip of Mona's skirt.

"Oh Miss Handcock..." gasped Mona excitedly.

"Yes, yes... let me undo it," said Jocelyn urgently, fingers fumbling. "I have to see what you have on under..."

The pretty blue dress fall to the ground to reveal the beautiful garter belt around Mona's waist, the suspenders... the sheer silky pantyhose that looked so so good... the sodden white panties deep in the crack of her perfect ass... beige and white lingerie against her olive-brown skin... the chunky beige patent leather high heels...

"Oh... oh my..." gasped Jocelyn, unusually lost for words. Mona Slevinski's body was perfect.

Mona looked shyly at the old lady and slid her hand inside her panties, a finger in her pouty mouth.

"Is this OK Miss Handcock?" she said like a little girl. "Am I pwitty?"

"Dear god..." mumbled Miss a Handcock as she watched Mona rub herself.

"G... get rid of those knickers girl and get on the bed," she commanded. "Stretch out... head here, feet here..."

Mono found herself inexplicably happy to be bossed about. She had an inkling of what the old cranky woman wanted and found she was longing for it...

Quivering with excitement and expectations the horny woman lay down on Harvey's side of the bed with her head on his pillows.

Miss Handcock finally discarded her robe completely. The sight of her wonderful plump pagan body made Mona groan with anticipation - a hunger reflected in the old lady's eyes.

"Lovely, lovely," muttered the old woman under her breath.

Mona stretched out luxuriously making herself look as desirable as she could and Miss Handcock groped her breasts.

Her nipples were running like a leaky tap, dousing the sides of her big pillowy boobs with milk. The old woman smeared the milk down Mona's body, down to her neatly trimmed black pubic hair. As the younger woman groaned with desire she stroked it like a pussy cat, probing between the wet flesh until the beautiful woman was gasping with pleasure, humping her abdomen against Jocelyn's hand.

"Lovely slut... you like that don't yu'?"

Climbing carefully up onto the bed, Jocelyn straddled her, kneeling on either side of her head. That was when Mona knew for sure what was coming.

Facing down the length of Mona's body, Miss Handcock lowered herself down.

Mona looked up to see the old lady's huge meaty cunt, hairy and wet, coming closer and closer to her face. She could see right up inside the old lady - the dark reddish-pink color of the inside of her cunt, the thick forest of grey-brown pubis, her big erect clit...

She took a deep breath and stuck out her tongue as the old lady's pussy covered her face like a mask.

"Eat it slut..." said Jocelyn eagerly. "Eat my big hairy cunt..."

Holding Miss Handcock's thick thighs so she could get right up inside, Mona slurped and drank the old woman's juicy pussy.

"Mmmmmm... ohhh yesssss slutttt...like that..." said Jocelyn happily.

The sex-crazed old lady ground herself down hard against Mana's face, humping her pelvis back and forth.

"Ohh my... ... mmmm... mmmm.... oooh yesss... "H... have you done this before girl?

"Mmmmffff... no Miff Fancock", she said, her voice muffled between the old woman's big inflamed pussy lips. "Iphh nepher..."

Leaning down over Mona's body, Jocelyn kissed the younger woman's flat stomach, flicking her tongue into her belly button on her way down over Mona's stomach to her neatly trimmed pussy.

For the first time in her life, Jocelyn Handcock tasted another women's sex... and it tasted good. The old lady dived headfirst between Mona's legs and into the younger woman's steaming hot cunt.

Holding tightly to each other's thighs, the two first-timers rolled about on the bed... a beast with two backs that moaned and groaned and gasped, until finally, coming up for air, screamed out in pleasure from both of its mouths.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE SHOWER

It was a premonition that made Harvey come home early.

He had seen Mrs. Slevinski's orange VW Beatle parked across the road when he left that morning but he'd been rushing because he was late. It didn't register until hours later. Little by little through his school day it niggled at him until suddenly, in the middle of a boring fourth-period math class it hit him like a ton of bricks.

"SHIT!"

Mr. Bond, the old maths teacher, dropped his glasses and the textbook he was cradling. As Harvey packed up his bag, the class broke into an uproar, laughter and yelling catcalls followed him as he ran out the door.

The trip home took a frustratingly long time. Buses ran so intermittently at this time of the day that when he finally got to his bus stop it was nearly 2pm. At least the rain had stopped and he walked home in bright sunshine.

Mrs. Slevinski's car was still there.

She's been visiting for six... no seven hours thought Harvey excitedly. No visitor ever lasts that long...

Instead of going through the front door, Harvey dropped his school bag behind a bush in their front garden and ducked along the side of the house, down the steep concrete steps, to the access under the house.

He remembered how wet and muddy it was from his childhood days when he thought the low overhang led into Aladdin's Cave. Muddy wet clothes would give him away so, just as he used to back in the day, Harvey stripped off down to his white wide-front briefs, dropping his uniform on the dry gravel. After a brief reflection, he pulled down his underpants as well.

He hadn't been under the house for years but, as he crawled under the low overhang and smelt the familiar damp musty smell of house foundations, the excitement came flooding back as if it was yesterday. Every afternoon after school he used to sneak down here and watch Miss Handcock's mid-afternoon masturbation session, at 4.30 sharp as regular as clockwork. (See chapter 1)

He heard them before he saw them. The shower was running in the bathroom.

Feeling his way through the darkness on his hands and knees he came to the slightly wider space between the wet natural rock and the wall of the house where he knew he could stand up. Then he went straight to the little circular hole where a tap had once been fixed. Over the years the old house has been remodeled several times. There were holes like this everywhere and Harvey knew them all.

Bending over he peered through the little opening into the bathroom. The light from the other room illuminated the side of his face and his intensely staring eyeball.

At first, everything was shrouded in steam from the shower. As his eyes got used to it, familiar features and furnishings came into focus. He saw the old-fashioned jade green toilet with its black Bakelite seat, the Avantgarde washbasin and medicine cabinet above... and the big old cast iron bathtub...

Harvey's giant dick got instantly hard and whacked painfully against the back of the bathroom wall. His heart was in his mouth and his hand was on his cock as he ogled the two women standing in the tub.

They were facing him, Mrs. Slevinski in front and Miss Handcock behind. The older woman was holding the younger woman close, her hands all over Mona's body. They were locked together under the water jetting out of the showerhead above the bathtub. It cascaded down over Miss Handcock's superbly rounded feminine curves and Mona Slevinski's gorgeous model's body like a slow-motion wet dream.

He could hear and see the younger woman gasping and groaning with pleasure as Miss Handcock's hands roamed over her hips up to her magnificent boobs, over her stomach to delve between her legs...

Harvey moaned low and deep in his chest, eagerly jerking himself, rubbing his gigantic dong just like he used to all those years ago.

Mona's eyes were closed... Her head was resting back on Miss Handcock's shoulder... The steam of water splashed down all over them, droplets glistening like diamonds in the light coming from the frosted glass bathroom window.

Out of the blue, Miss Handcock squeezed the other woman's big pink nipples, and, to Harvey's amazement, a gush of liquid squirted across the bathroom. Again... splashing somewhere near the hand basin... Again (squirt)... Again, (squirt). Mrs. Slevinski was rubbing her pussy and moaning as Miss Handcock milked her... Again, again, again... squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt...

...breast milk was going everywhere...

...a one in a million shot splattered against Harvey's peephole and over the horny boy's face...

"Oh f... fuck M... Miss Handcock, he mumbled to himself. He licked his lips as he pounded his huge dick... it tasted like melted ice cream!

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..."

The boy's mighty cock erupted at the same time as Mona orgasmed. It was another of several she had already had that day.

This, her seventh (or was it the eighth?) climax was so intense she lost her footing on the slippery surface. If it wasn't for Miss Handcock grabbing her around the waist she would almost certainly have fallen and cracked her skull.

But she was too far gone to care. With Jocelyn's fingers friging her clit in a blur, Mona came like a comet, the gush of her juices mixing invisibly with the water from the shower.

"Oh... Oh... Ohhh... OOOOHHHHHH... OOOOHHHHH... OOOOOHHHHH YESSSSSSS... OOOOHHHH YESSSSSS MISSSS HAN... COCKKKKK..."

Harvey came at the same time, his endless supply of sperm splattering against the back of the drywall, joining the layers of dry cum that he had spilled in the past... a film of white explosions and drips.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Feeling lightheaded, Harvey crawled out from under the house.

He managed to dress himself and fetching his backpack from the front garden, escaped away down the street before either woman caught sight of him. He hid at the local park recovering on a shady bench by the side of the footpath.

His brain was spinning with the implications of what he had just seen, playing it back like a porn movie in his mind's eye. Even though he'd just emptied a gallon of sperm he felt the muscles at the base of his cock twinge and his tree-trunk cock thicken...

He'd always thought Mrs. Slevinski was sexy. When he was a kid he would lust after her at church - that amazing body in modest clothing that was somehow just as sexy as seeing her naked. Pretty feminine blouses and those pleated knee-length skirts... beautiful legs that seemed to go on forever. He would try and direct his folks to sit near their family so he could gawp at her calves and the swell of her boobs. He'd nurse an erection through the whole service.

It's no wonder Miss Handcock wants her, he thought sadly as he fondled his hardening cock through his shorts.

Up until now, he'd thought that deep down Miss Handcock really loved him and, even though she got mad at him for just about everything and even though she had told him point-blank that she would never marry him... even though all this, he still imagined she would never really want anyone else.

Maybe she will never be happy with just me? he thought unhappily. Maybe she's bored with me and wants to try somebody new?

For the first time in his young life, young Harvey Besinger felt the bitter sting of rejection and jealousy.

He stayed there, wallowing in a bizarre mixture of self-pity and horny thoughts until a little before 3.30pm when the school bus would usually drop him off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE NEW PUPPY DOG

"Here he comes girl," said Miss Handcock excitedly. "Get yourself ready... He's insatiable when he gets home..."

From her spot in the corner of the room where the old woman had directed her to crawl, Mona looked adoringly up at her new mistress.

Miss Handcock was watching Harvey approach through the venetian blinds in the lounge room, the afternoon sun falling across her face like zebra stripes. She's like a powerful lioness watching a gazelle, thought Mona, waiting for the right moment to pounce!

Jocelyn opened the door as Harvey was walking up the front path.

"Hello boy," she said gruffly.

"Hey Miss Handcock," he gushed as he ran up the front step. His face was splitting into that wide boyish grin that made her weak at the knees. Dropping his school bag, he lifted her up in his arms and spun her around as he carried her into the lounge room. "I've missed you sooooo much..."

"PUT ME DOWN, PUT ME DOWN" she screamed, though inside her heart was exploding with love. "PUT ME DOWN, stupid boy..."

Completely ignoring his rival Harvey put the old woman carefully back on the ground and stood back to study her. Miss Handcock looked so good...

Jocelyn could see her handsome boy only had eyes for her and, basking in his attention, spun slowly around to show off.

She was wearing nothing but a bra and knickers - a big baggy pair of peach-colored silk sleep shorts that the old woman had pulled up high over her plump belly. It was tight through her crotch, outlining her big meaty cunt...

Her bra was the same color, a magnificent old-fashioned cone bra that pointed her big old tits outwards at obtuse angles - like lazy eyes. Half of Jocelyn's giant mammaries were hidden inside the pointy cups. The rest of the soft white bags of flesh were squeezed together into a huge deep cleavage.

Harvey's erection reared up in his grey school shorts...

"Do you like it boy?" she asked with an evil smile.

"Oh god... yesss ma'am..."

He took the old lady in his arms and kissed her long and hard.

Jocelyn, who really loved him with all her heart, happily reciprocated. Their mouths locked tenderly together for the longest time, the handsome young man and the cruel old woman. She could feel the bulging erection grinding against her cunt and the old woman felt herself happily melting in his strong arms, her pussy aching for attention...

Gasping with pleasure and battling to stay in control, Jocelyn turned around so Harvey could press up close behind her. His arms wound around her waist and over her stomach, kissing her neck. Miss Handcock sighed happily as they swayed back and forth with Harvey humping his giant dong between her ass cheeks.

When she ground her big fat bum up and down against him, he slid his hand up under the flared silky bloomers and over her pussy.

His talented fingers were soon making Jocelyn weak at the knees. If Mona hadn't been there she knew Harvey's cock would already be inside her... her beautiful boy could have spread her out on the sofa... or maybe bent her over the dining table...

"I love you so much ma'am" he whispered urgently as he nibbled her neck so nice... "More than anyone else ever could..."

Oh god, oh god, it feels so good, she thought to herself. I hope he understands the sacrifice I'm about to make...

"We... have a visitor," gasped the old woman huskily.

For the first time, Harvey turned to look at Mrs. Slevinski and was shocked despite himself. The beautiful woman was naked on her hands and knees over by the sofa, silent and still, like a side table.

Smiling at Harvey's astonishment, the old lady patted her thigh...

"Come here girl... come on..."

... and Mona shuffled over like a frightened dog and leaned her head against Miss Handcock's thigh. Mona had already changed. The woman she once was was gone forever...

"You remember Mrs. Slevinski, boy," said Jocelyn, reaching down to stroke the woman's thick black hair. "She came back today to kindly help me around the house. Isn't that right Mona?"

"Yes ma'am," muttered Mona subserviently looking down at the floor.

"And do you know Harvey dear? It occurred to me I didn't need any help cleaning," said Jocelyn. "But a pet would be nice don't you think?"

"A pet ma'am?"

"She will be our puppy dog, Harvey," Jocelyn went on.

As if this was some sort of prearranged signal, Mona reared up on her hands and knees, totally naked in front of the boy, holding her arms and hands out like a dog begging.

"Oh yesss... woof, woof... I am your puppy dog Mr. Besinger..." she said. "Will you give me a special treat... please..."

Harvey's handsome young face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Look at her body boy. Isn't it magnificent?"

His hungry gaze roved over the woman's perfect mature body, wide hips, slim waist, full boobs with plucky pink nipples, her long healthy brown legs, the neatly trimmed triangle of her black pubic hair...

"I've been training her all day boy," said Miss Handcock proudly. "She'll do anything we want... anything at all... watch!"

"Come and help your young master get his pants off doggy," directed Jocelyn.

The beautiful 'dog' waddled on her knees over to Harvey and, grasping the legs of his shorts, tugged the elasticized grey school pants down around his ankles. She looked up hungrily at the young man's mighty phallus. His gigantic log of a cock was outlined in relief across his abdomen inside his white wide-front briefs.

"And his underpants as well puppy dog," urged the excited old woman. "Get his silly white underpants off doggy..."

With shaking hands Mona hooked her thumbs under his underwear elastic and pulled them down as well. Harvey's huge hard cock sprang out impossibly long and thick and slapped her hard on the side of her face. Jocelyn laughed happily when Mona fell back on her heels.

"This will be such fun boy..." she whispered eagerly. "You can d... do whatever you like to her... her body belongs to us know... I've been playing with it all day..."

"Please Mr. Besinger," begged Mona pathetically from the floor. "I can be your puppy dog too.... woof, woof, woof..."

Harvey looked down at the desperate woman. Her mad lust-filled eyes looked back. Nobody had ever called him 'Mr. Besinger' before. To him, Mrs. Slevinski was a proper grown-up adult...

"Will you do her for me boy? Turn around b... bitch, that's right... wiggle your b... bum..."

Mona dutifully spun about and presented her ass in the downward-facing-dog position. Spreading her knees she shook her perfect round butt and waited expectantly, desperately excited to be doing her mistress's bidding... at the thought of being used...