The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woof, woof, woof," she sobbed pathetically. "P...please... please... woof, woof woof..."

Harvey, holding his magnificent cock in two hands like a basketball bat, turned to Miss Handcock for direction.

"Go on b... boy," she urged, licking her lips with delight. "Let me watch you do her..."

Harvey looked down at the wet gaping cunt and back at Jocelyn.

"Are you sure ma'am?"

Jocelyn wanted him so desperately then - like she was dying of thirst and he was a big cool glass of water. But it wasn't part of the plan and she put the selfish thoughts aside.

Instead, the old woman got down on her knees and leaning on Mona for support, slid three fingers into her slave's cunt.

"AHHHHggghh... mmmm... ohhh yesss..." cried Mona.

"She's drippin' wet boy," she croaked, rubbing and probing between the subservient woman's inflamed pussy lips. "Come and see... she'd love your lovely big cock inside her, wouldn't yu' dog?"

"Yes... yes p... please Mr. Besinger," begged Mona, wagging her perfect ass back and forth desperately. "Please... please... ohhhh godddd... please put it in.

"I want you to do her... come on boy," crooned Miss a Handcock. "D... do it for old Miss Handcock..."

Harvey didn't need any more coaxing. His gigantic cock was hugely erect and ready. Still wearing his grey school shirt and tie, he fell to his knees on the carpet beside the two women.

"Get ready doggy," groaned Jocelyn. "He's gonna do you... ain't you boy?

Her young lover looked at her with his dreamy big brown eyes.

"Does this mean you still love me ma'am?"

Like a doting mother, Jocelyn stroked his face tenderly, lifting his handsome face up to kiss him gently on the lips.

"I know you think I'm the only one for you Harvey," she muttered, "and I know you think you love me..."

As she spoke she took his gigantic erection in her hands. Harvey moaned happily as she flicked her thumb over his big purple cockhead.

"...but I'm too old for you boy. There are so many beautiful, sexy women who would love this beautiful cock. Younger ones... who you could make a life with..."

"I only ever want to make you happy ma'am," he groaned. "It's only ever been you..."

"This will make me happy boy. I promise..." she said choking back tears. "Just do what I say."

Harvey's monster cock was sticking out at forty-five degrees, thick and pulsing. Grasped it around the trunk Jocelyn led it towards Mona's gaping wet gash with Harvey in tow...

"Get ready puppy dog... it's coming..."

Mona was a much-changed person from the naive woman Miss Handcock had greeted that morning. In just these past several hours Miss Handcock had turned Mona into a brainless sex toy. Her final moment of sanity before she was completely liberated was when Miss Handcock pissed on her in the bathtub. When the old lady's warm urine had gushed out over her face and into her mouth, something had snapped inside her.

The newborn slut drank it up, savoring the sharp acidic taste... a total debasement that had removed the last of her moral values, her old character, and all of her self-respect.

Now she was free to do anything. Anything her mistress wanted.

When the old lady played the tennis ball head of the boy's cock up and down against her pussy, Mona melted inside.

"Oh yes PLEASE Mr. Besinger," she howled. "PLEASE, PLEASE..."

"Now you g... go ahead boy," directed Miss Handcock, talking to Harvey. "You p... push it in for me and I'm gonna watch..."

Harvey eagerly obeyed. Slowly but surely he slid his mammoth tool inside Mona's soft velvet hole. The groan of pleasure from Mrs. Slevinski was loud and exciting.

"OHHHH YESSS..." she hissed. "OHHH GODDD YESSS..."

"See boy?" said Jocelyn. "The slut w... wants more don't you slut?"

Harvey was in heaven. Even though she was a mother of seven, Mrs. Slevinski's pussy gripped his huge tool firmly. The second pussy he'd ever had in his short young life felt really good. He smiled happily at Miss Handcock who was right beside him, watching him fuck Mrs. Slevinski. He could feel her beautiful big tits pressing against his arm...

He began to stroke in and out.

"Mmmmm... oooh Miss Handcock... she feels so good..."

"Good b... boy," gasped Jocelyn. "Do her for me..."

Mona was choking and gasping with pleasure, savoring the immense dick that was plowing in and out of her cunt, slow and steady, like the piston in some huge engine, reaming her pussy in ways she'd never thought possible. Never in her forty years had she felt anything like it. It was like a baby's arm up inside her... a baby's arm with the hand held in a fist...

She knew her husband Phil was a sexual lightweight but she had thought that some of the various flings she'd had as a college student had been pretty torrid. They were nothing like this. This boy's gigantic prick was doing things to the inside of her cunt that she'd never felt before... stimulating her mercilessly...taking control of her feelings...

When Mona started to scream, Jocelyn felt the same stab of green jealousy that Harvey had experienced earlier. It was so bitter and sharp that she almost struck the other woman. Instead, she slid her hand up under the loose-fitting sleep shorts and rubbed her hypersensitive cunt, watching her boy fucking someone else...

Filthy fucking cunt, she seethed. Whore slut bitch...

But for once in her life, Jocelyn Handcock managed to keep her big angry mouth shut. The boy needed to experience other women. How else to dispel all this prosperous nonsense about marriage? A boy like him needs a young girl... someone to settle down with and have kids. He might even date one of Mona's daughters, she thought. Maybe that pretty Madison...

So instead of complaining, her fingers rubbed her stiff hard clitoris aggressively, watching her young lover service a woman half her age. The little digit quivered enthusiastically as Harvey started fucking the other woman faster and faster.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH... OOOOOOOOO... AHHHHH... SOOOO GOOOOOD..." Mona was in ecstasy.

Harvey gripped Mona's and did that thing... that thing Jocelyn loved... pulling the younger woman's big booty ass toward him as he was stroking in, pulling her cunt onto his cock...

Their bodies slapped together with an audible 'flap'- 'flap'- 'flap'- 'flap'- 'flap'- 'flap'- 'flap'- He was fucking her cunt at a hundred miles an hour.

Jocelyn could see her boy was about to cum. All the signs were there... he had that look... his mouth hanging open and that sleepy look in his eyes like a moron...

"She f... f... feels so g.. gooood ma'am," he gasped sliding his massive cock in and out, pounding into Mona's fertile cunt...

"Don't c... cum in her boy," gasped the old woman, friging herself madly.

...but Mona was screaming and convulsing as she orgasmed. It's possible Harvey didn't hear...

As their new sex slave cried out with joy, Harvey shot his load hard and deep, crying out in pleasure, emptying his balls into Mona's fertile cunt.

Jocelyn was dumbstruck and, fuelled by jealousy, her ever-ready anger bubbled over. What was wrong with the stupid child? Doesn't he know where babies come from?"

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU IDIOT BOY?" she screamed.

Jocelyn Handcock had never been unable to keep her feelings in check. From a small child, she had been susceptible to dark fits of anger if she didn't get her way and that anger descended now like a red veil - ironically on the one man who loved her anyway.

Grabbing him by the ear she dragged Harvey out of Mona's spasming pussy. "You're a BLOODY IDIOT BOY... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

It was the same bitter hateful nature that had prevented her from finding a man until she was old.

Harvey fell back on the carpet, his cock still erupting like a volcano, cum missiles shooting up into the air and falling all over the place.

But the damage had been done. Mona collapsed in a heap on the floor with a new baby planted in her womb.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

POSTSCRIPT

So began another chapter in the progressively more complicated lives of Jocelyn Handcock and Harvey Besinger.

The unlikely lovers continued to do each other several times a day, seven days a week, just as they had been doing.

Mona was their exciting new sex kitten to be used, just like the huge black latex vibrator that Harvey got Jocelyn for her 65th birthday! (He actually got Mona to purchase it for him. Miss Handcock's innocent toy boy just couldn't bring himself to walk into the sex shop.) Masturbation now became a treat for the libidinous old woman, rather than her only resort. Her special new toy was shaped like a real cock. The length and width and even the size of the big vibrating head were almost identical to Harvey's massive dong. With three-speed as well, the raggedy overused baptismal candle was finally retired to the mantlepiece above the fireplace. They went through a small fortune in batteries until they invested in rechargeable ones.

Finding a partner for her boy was a cause for ongoing anxiety for the old lady. Her plan to acquaint Harvey with younger more eligible women continued but it was difficult for lots of reasons.

Firstly she had to find someone eligible.

Mona definitely didn't fit the bill. Putting aside that she was their weekday fuck-slut she was also already married with children and was herself thirty years his senior.

Maybe one of Mona's daughters? she thought to herself. She had two girls, one a little older and the other a little younger than Harvey... both spunky-looking little firecrackers... either could be a partner to him... That Madison Slavinski especially. That girl was as sexy as her mother...

But then there was the second thing.

Harvey seemed completely disinterested in anyone but her. It was all very well to want a full life for him but convincing the stupid child seemed impossible. His marriage proposals continued even though she angrily rejected him.

The third, and the biggest thing, was that the old woman loved him as well. She would never say it but she knew she would die without him.

Putting aside his incredible cock, she got excited when she saw him... she loved waking up next to him... she loved his innocent adoration... she loved looking after him... she loved to kiss him... to hold him...

Every day and week and year that went by their bond became stronger. In her heart of hearts, she adored the young man just as much as he adored her.

They eventually stopped taking Mona home with them on Sundays. Mona was devastated of course but it was Jocelyn's and Harvey's special day and they liked to have it all to themselves. Mona had to make do with her occasional weekday visits and Jocelyn and Harvey again began to frequent their hidden little sanctuary on their way home from church.

The goat track that led to their special secret place was impossible to see from the main road. Harvey would drive carefully around the hairpin bends that wound back and forth up the side of the steep hillside, one bend, two, and on the third, on the apex of the sharp corner, when he was sure no cars were coming, he'd accelerate the car straight at the bushes that hid the track.

To any spectator it would look like they were going to crash into the side of the cliff but, in the blink of an eye, the car was invisible from the road.

As the car bounced over the ruts and bumps, Jocelyn and Harvey would cry out with glee as they drove into their little oasis.

They were often alone together of course. But it was different here. There was something about this beautiful solitary location that was very special. The weight and worries and impossibility of their relationship seemed to disappear and they would spend many happy hours in the little grassy glen, making love until late in the afternoon.

During winter, when it was cold and wet, they would stay in the car, kissing and fondling each other like teenagers but in the warmer months, they would both strip completely naked before they did anything else. In a flurry of buttons and zips and shoes, underpants and knickers and bras, they would strip each other off, depositing their clothing in a pile on the back seat of the car.

Then their picnic blanket was a bed, spread out under the big shady oak tree. The lovebirds would make out for a while until it was time for lunch.

Sometimes the picnic lunch Jocelyn had packed would end up smeared over body parts. Honey on her huge nipples or maybe whipped cream on his prick. He could spend an hour licking raspberry jam out of her thick curly pubic hair.

Sometimes they would fuck each other hard and fast before they ate, the boy driving his mighty cock into Miss Handcock's cunt or asshole. Sometimes they would spend an hour in a long enthusiastic 69 position, Harvey on the bottom and the big rubenesque woman on top - he with his face deep in her big meaty cunt and her with his cock down her throat, her glasses and false teeth on the blanket beside them.

More often than not though, they would just hold each other, nibbling and licking and kissing, building their lust slowly to a fever pitch.

Hands and lips tickling and teasing until they were both gasping on the brink of orgasm. They could kiss for ages, deep and long, their lips locked together, breathing each other's breath, while their hands roamed over each other's bodies, fondling each other carefully, keeping the other on the edge.

They were very good at it... they'd had loads of practice.

Whispering sweet lover's words to each other, Miss Handcock would slowly, slowly jerk his gigantic cock... with occasional moments of fast blinding speed. Harvey would gently, gently tease her big pulsing clitoris, occasionally delving into her cunt, quickly pumping her wet pussy with his three middle fingers.

They could keep each other in this state for as long as they chose... while birds sang sweetly in the trees... a gentle breeze tickled their sweaty skin... clouds laced like cotton candy lazily drifting over the blue sky...

"Ooooh, my Harvey boy... mmmm I love your fingers... sooo g...gooood... soooo n.... nice...."

"I love you so much, Miss Handcock... Ohhhh... ohh... oh... yesss.... slow... p... please... go slow..."

"Oh... oh... ohhh... c... careful... I'm soooo... ahhhhh... mmmm..."

...it could go on like this for hours... slowly building their mind and body connection... tantric sex at its finest...

When the sun began to get lower in the west they knew it was time.

Jocelyn Handcock got slowly to her feet and stepped over her lover's prone body. With a leg on either side of his abdomen, the old lady took Harvey's outstretched hands in hers and slowly lowered herself down over Harvey's pulsing erection.

They both sobbed with pleasure as her warm wet velvet cunt slid down onto his giant erection.

When he was buried balls deep they held each other very tight, unmoving, their mouths locked together... tongues probing... eyes squeezed shut...

They were both ready to explode but even then they strove to keep it together.

Each time Jocelyn squeezed his cock, flexing the muscles in her cunt, Harvey pinched her huge nipples hard....really hard. They would both cry out simultaneously, the ecstatic sound echoing down the hillside.

Again and again, they would toy with each other's genitals. Again and again, they would wail. Again and again and again until...

...with tears rolling down their cheeks...

...the old woman would move. Not too much... just a little up and down... a few inches... the smallest of motions really... but in their highly agitated state it was enough.

"OOOOOOHHHH YESSSS MISSSSSS HANDCOCK..."

"MMMMM AHHH YESSS... " she screamed. "NOW BOY... DO IT NOW BOY... MMMM OH YESSS CUM IN ME BOY..."

Holding his hands for balance, Miss Handcock bounced up and down on his cock like a pogo-stick, a physical effort you would not normally expect from a woman of her age or build...

Their orgasms were simultaneous and all-consuming.

Her gigantic missile-shaped tits flopped from side to side, her fat ass quivering like jello against his legs as the insides of her inflamed pussy were drenched with geysers of his cool white cream.

Screaming in unison they'd milk that ultimate pleasure from each other's bodies...

"AAAAAAAAHHH, AAAAAAAAHHH, AAAAAAAAHHH, AAAAAAAHHH, AAAAAHHH..."

...until the big bosomy old woman and the lithe handsome young boy were totally done.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

VOTE IF YOU WANT MORE! I'd love to see where Jocelyn and Harvey end up but I'm getting a heap of requests to continue other stories. Votes and comments let me know what you like. I am also grateful for your ideas, either here below or by email...

And are there any passionate editors out there who could find the time to read my work before I post it? To mony timez I find stupid mistakes that a clever wordsmith would pick up in a second. If you can help please contact me via the CONTACT tab on my profile.