The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 04

Story Info
Miss Handcock gets the boy a 'puppy dog' to play with!
9.8k words
4.75
60.3k
89

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you, loyal followers, and welcome new readers. If you like what you read please VOTE and COMMENT. I love to know the stories are appreciated. All characters are over 18 years of age. All players are consenting adults.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was always an early start for Harvey and Jocelyn.

The moment it began to get light outside their fingers and mouths began a sleepy exploration of each other's bodies. Subtle little grunts and groans became louder and louder as his fingers rubbed her pussy or her clever fingers toyed with his cock. He might crawl between her legs and lick her gaping wet cunt or maybe she would use her gummy mouth on his massive erection, happily sucking him off like an early morning treat.

Whichever way it started the boy and the old woman were invariably fucking by 5am. It was a regular routine and that pleased the old woman immensely. Miss Handcock loved a regular routine.

This particular Monday morning the old woman had climbed up on top of his ten-inch baseball bat dick and lowered herself deliciously down onto him. Holding his hands for balance she impaled herself, screaming with pleasure.

"AHHHH YESSSS... AHHH GODS... YOUR BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL COCK!"

Over time, Jocelyn's aversion to profanity had been tempered. These days, in the heat of her passion, she'd swear like a sailor on shore leave.

Harvey was in a teenage boy's heaven and he knew it. He looked up through the dim morning light filtering into their bedroom at the libidinous old woman who was fucking him, moving up and down on his powerful young manhood.

When she leaned forward, draping her mammoth tits over his chest and lifting her huge ass up in the air, this was his cue to fuck her fast and hard, bouncing his hips up off the mattress...

'chok' 'chok' 'chok' 'chok' 'chok' 'chok'

"Ohhh yesss... Oh goodness, Harvey... YESSSSSS... FUCK ME... fuck my old cunt... you love it, don't yu' boy?"

'chok' 'chok' 'chok' "Mmmm oooooh yeah... you're amazing Miss Handcock..."

Her eyes were closed and drool dripping out of her open mouth fell on his face...

'chok' 'chok' 'chok'

At 6am, Harvey violated her ass.

Miss Handcock loved anal sex. Now, up on her knees among the blankets and sheets, she rested her upper body against the bedhead. She could reach between her legs from here, rubbing her cunt, building the sensation, working on her orgasm as the boy used her asshole.

When she was close he started spanking her, slapping her big quivering flanks... hard fast slaps... the sharp sting was exquisite.

"OHH FUCK YES... OH FUCK YESSS..."

Just before the alarm went off at 7am, Jocelyn and Harvey, screaming loudly, came like twin skyrockets. Harvey filled her bum with cum as Jocelyn squirted a bucket of juices out onto the sheets.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MAYBE I'M A SLUT!

While Harvey and Jocelyn were still snuggled up warm and cozy in their funky bed, Mona Slevinski was sitting across the road in her little orange VW Beatle.

The beautiful MILF was wearing large dark glasses and a thick woolen coat with the collar turned up. It was her effort to look incognito... but it wasn't working. She looked like a celebrity. With her slightly too long face, big blue aquiline eyes and black shoulder-length hair, anyone who happened to see her would wonder why Sally Field (or maybe Sarah Palin) was hiding in a small European hatchback on a nondescript wet suburban street.

She realized now that she had left her house much too early that morning. Thinking about her date with Miss Handcock had made her too excited to sleep.

While it was still dark outside Mona had crept out of bed and tiptoed to the shower. Then, naked and dripping, she had moved quietly around the bedroom carefully choosing what she would wear. There was hardly any need to be silent, her husband Phil (the Dill), would sleep through anything. But she couldn't stand to be caught and have to explain where she was going.

She unconsciously chose lingerie that was right at the back of the drawer, stuff she had brought for her wedding night - and never worn again - the skimpy white lace knickers and the bra that matched, French stockings, skin-colored and sheer for her long toned legs...

She studied the result in the bathroom mirror with blushing pride. Mona had worked hard at getting back in shape after each of her children. The reflected figure showed a woman who could easily be a mature age model for lingerie or swimwear.

Long athletic legs led smoothly up to her wide childbearing hips... legs now clad in pale beige-colored pantyhose - tied with six white silk suspenders to the lacy white garter belt around her waist. The beige and white looked great against her tanned thighs.

Past her hips, her figure tapered in sharply around her waist. Her flat stomach flared up and out over her big round breasts and wide shoulders. Her lush full breasts completed Mona's massively exaggerated hourglass figure... 40,24,36! ...bigger at the top than at the bottom because of her years of breastfeeding.

Translucent white silk bra cups cradled her full milky tits, held up by fine white silk straps over her shoulders. Mona had always had perfectly shaped teardrop boobs but since she'd been breastfeeding they had become huge, adding an extra four inches around her bust, all full of baby milk that threatened to leak out whenever she was aroused. Even as she studied her reflection the sheer material dampened...

Blushing proudly she covered the sexy ensemble with a modest white blouse and blue skirt completely hiding the sexy lingerie and hot body underneath. Leaving Phil a rambling note about visiting her mother, Mona drove her little orange Volkswagen through the rainy predawn morning to Miss Handcock's house and parked across the road.

Now, two hours later, she was still sitting there, patiently waiting for young Harvey to leave for school.

Too excited to feel cramped or uncomfortable, she looked out through the drizzling rain at the cozy little weatherboard home, still and silent, her thoughts a confused mess, fluctuating from passionately eager to desperately reluctant.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TEA AND CAKE

Finally, Mona saw the front door open.

Clearing the fogged-up glass with her hand she saw Harvey Besinger, dressed in a black raincoat against the persistent drizzling weather and carrying his school bag on his shoulder. He ducked out into the rain and hurried off leaving Miss Handcock standing in the open doorway, arms crossed accusingly, looking across the road at her. Even at a hundred yards, Mona could feel the old woman's piercing stare looking right through her. She felt the fear that the nasty old woman generated, churning in her belly.

As Mona stepped out of her car she realized she had no umbrella. The rain splattered over her perfectly styled hair as she hurried across the wet street, up the old woman's front path to the shelter of the front porch.

"Good morning Miss Handcock," she gushed. "Isn't it atrocious weather? I forgot my brolly... wasn't that dumb? I wasn't sure if you still expected me... it's perfectly alright with me if we postpone? ... I wasn't sure..."

Ms. Handcock's response to Mona's babbling was a stoic, silent glare that further unnerved the younger woman.

The old lady's hair was mussed and her normally cruel face was flushed like she had just got out of bed.... which of course she had. She was wearing her green chenille dressing gown. The puffy quilted material was decorated with garishly colored needlepoint flowers in a Japanese style. It was only loosely tied around Miss Handcock's waist and Mona couldn't help but notice the broad expanse of her freckled chest and the swell of her mighty tits hidden in the folds of padded fabric.

"It's been such a hectic morning," continued Mona. "I left Phillip asleep of course. I swear that man could sleep through anything... and then this rain. I feel so... I feel so... bedraggled."

"Come in... come in... for goodness sake," said Miss Handcock caustically. "Why are you standing there babbling like a clown?"

Stepping aside Jocelyn allowed Mona to squeeze past her, patting the woman's butt as her flustered guest stepped into the house. Mona jumped again when Jocelyn came up behind to take her coat.

"Thank you, thank you, Miss Handcock. So very nice of you to ask me back. G...goodness it's a miserable day, isn't it? I don't think it will ever stop... last week was sunny but this week's been..." she blabbered on and on.

Jocelyn let Mona chatter away while looking her up and down, perusing the younger woman's trim sexy body in its blue skirt and white top, walking around her and inspecting her like a dress dummy in a department store window.

The pretty white blouse she wore had puffed sleeves and little white buttons up the front. It may have fitted her once but now the younger woman had had to leave several buttons undone to accommodate her milk-engorged breasts.

Her royal blue skirt was also most becoming. It was shorter than she would have worn to church, the hem was well above the knee, and it was pleated, flaring out most attractively, showing off sheer skin-colored pantyhose beneath.

Or maybe stockings? wondered the lusty old lady. I wonder which it will be? All I need is a little gust of wind lord...

Whichever it was she approved of the younger woman, from the top of the immaculately coiffed hairdo to her chunky, thick healed, beige pumps. She's gone to a lot of trouble to make herself look good for me, thought Jocelyn excitedly.

"You must relax Mona," said Jocelyn, patting Mona's rump again. "I really don't bite..."

"I... I am a little nervous Jocelyn... isn't it silly?..."

"I prefer Miss Handcock thank you," corrected the horny old woman sternly, hanging the coat behind the door. "Always Miss Handcock!"

"Oh yes, yes, of course," stuttered Mona. "I'm terribly sorry... It's so hard these days to know..."

"Shhh, shhh, shhh, silly girl. I can see you've gone to a lot of trouble," said Jocelyn and, before the younger woman could react, leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "It shows a great deal of respect... I like that..."

Ms. Handcock stood quite close to her with an intimate hand on Mona's hip.

"Respect for your elders... I put a lot of stock in it," she said cryptically. "It's very important to me."

When that same hand slid down over her bum, Mona shivered with involuntary happiness. What is happening to me? she wondered. Her heart was hammering fast in her chest and she was breathing so fast she was in danger of hyperventilating,

"A cup of tea is what you need," said Jocelyn briskly. "A cup of tea and a piece of fruitcake will put you at ease I'm sure."

Obediently, Mono followed the intimidating old woman into the kitchen and was directed to a seat at the kitchen table. Mona didn't like tea. To her, it tasted like muddy water but she would never have said so.

She sat in what had apparently been Harvey's spot. His unfinished bowl of Fruit Loops sat on the placemat in front of her. Mona studied the bright sugary treats bobbing around in the dregs of milk at the bottom of the bowl while her host bustled about, filling the kettle and getting pretty floral teacups and saucers down from a high shelf.

Somewhere between the front door to the kitchen, Jocelyn's dressing gown had fallen completely open. As she moved about Mona caught glimpses of the old lady's round body, only just hidden in the dark folds of her gown - the protruding shape of Miss Handcock's big round belly, the swell of her magnificent football-shaped boobs, and the forest of brown curly pubic hair between her legs...

"Ignore the mess," said Jocelyn. "Harvey is always in such a rush in the mornings... He always seems to go back to sleep after he fucks me. It leaves us late and disorganized and I just hate that don't you?"

The course explanation from the normally puritanical woman made Mona gasp.

"Oh yes, yes... I mean no.. he shouldn't... I... I hate mess too Miss Handcock..."

"It's all the boy," continued the old woman accusingly. "His stupid mother never expected him to pick up after himself."

"It leaves him late for school," she grumbled as she settled the kettle on the stove and ignited the gas under it. "I really do not like mess or tardiness..."

Mona was so frightened and thrilled by the old woman she couldn't think straight. She felt like she was ten years old again, in the principles office and in trouble for flashing her underpants on the monkey-bars. Frightened but inexplicably, desperately horny. There was something about the old lady that made Mona weak at the knees. She seemed to be exuding an earthy, primal heat that made the younger woman's cunt itch.

Scenes from the previous afternoon flashed into her head... Miss Handcock's big old pagan body laying supine... Harvey Besinger's huge awful 'thing' sliding in and out, in and out... the sounds they were making...

"Cake?"

Startled, Mona looked up to see Miss Handcock holding out one of those prepackaged pound fruit cakes that old women seem to love. Mona stared open-mouthed. Miss Handcock was quite close and her gown was hanging wide open...

"The cake girl," repeated Miss Handcock ignoring the young woman's gaping stare. "Do you want some cake?"

"I... I..."

Jocelyn unceremoniously plonked the cellophane-wrapped treat in front of her.

"Make yourself useful," said the old woman gruffly. "I won't have tea without cake."

As Mona removed the plastic wrap and cut slices of the fruity treat, she tracked the old lady out of the corner of her eye - Miss Handcock pottering about, finding the sugar canister, popping the teabags in the cups ... teasing the confused young woman with tantalizing glimpses of her lush fat body...

Jocelyn noticed her peeking and was loving Mona's scrutiny. There was a pleasant tingle buzzing between her legs again and she decided to show the girl some more. Without any comment, she shrugged her dressing-gown off her shoulders and tied it off around her waist using the sleeves to make a knot.

She moved around the kitchen then, topless, her gigantic breasts exposed, as though making a cup of tea this was the most normal thing in the world. Her huge breasts hung down like zeppelins on either side of her plump round belly.

Mona was transfixed. Her mouth started to water and she licked her lips in anticipation, openly staring.

It's as if she's reading her mind, she thought. Her hand, hidden by the table, slid into her lap and knuckled her crotch...

Jocelyn moved to stand closer.

Miss Handcock's huge red nipples stood out impossibly hard and proud at the ends of her gigantic udders. They were two inches long and an inch thick...

"They are so very sensitive," said the old lady, following Mona's gaze. She rubbed the palms of her hands over the huge dark red nipples, plucking at them between her thumb and forefinger. "The feeling in 'em is like bein tickled..."

Mona couldn't talk. She felt her face flush and her stomach tightened. Her legs spread wider as if by their own volition and her fingers became more insistent between her legs. Somewhere way in the distance, she could hear the kettle starting to boil. It was one of those old-fashioned ones that whistled when it was ready.

"Do you find that as well dear?" continued the old woman huskily ignoring the insistent kettle. She was standing very close, her hands under her huge tits, lifting them up towards Mona's face."I'd love to have those kiddies of yours sucking on mine all the time. I'd get so excited..."

Mona's eyes were cross-eyed. She had never desired a woman before... let alone an old woman. Sure there had been some experimentation when she was at school, innocent fumblings with this friend or that, but the feeling she was having for Miss Handcock were so much more... so overwhelming...

"W... William is f... five" she gasped. "G... goes to kindergarten... b... but he demands it and... and... oh Miss Handcock... he feeds... it's sooooo goooood."

Miss Handcock stroked the beautiful woman's cheek gently savoring the delicious ache between her legs. The look of adoration on her guest's face was delightful.

"Let's have that tea,' she said.

Turning to the stove she lifted the kettle off the flame and poured the boiling water into the teacups. Then, opened the refrigerator for some milk.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"OH DEAR... WE'RE ALL OUT!"

After a moment she turned to Mona.

"Do you know, that stupid boy has used every last drop of milk on his bloody cereal," said Miss Handcock irritably. "Could I impose on you..?"

"Of course Miss Handcock," said Mona jumping to her feet, happy for the chance to pull herself together. "I'll duck down to the shop..."

"No need... no need... breastmilk will be fine..."

Mona looked stupidly at the old woman. It didn't quite register at first. As the reality dawned on her she looked at Miss Handcock in disbelief.

The old lady seemed oblivious. She removed the teabags and placed both cups of the steaming brew in front of Mona. Stepping back she waited impatiently.

"Thank you, dear," she rasped. "Whenever you're ready."

Under Miss Handcock's expectant glare, Mona didn't know what to do. Finally, she sat back down and began to unbutton her blouse.

"I... I... I've never done this... I don't know if it'll work..."

"It'll work... it'll work fine... hurry up!"

Normally Mona would be wearing a maternity bra that had little press-stud flaps over the nipples - easy to access and modest in a crowd. Now, however, she needed to completely remove her pretty white top to undo her bra.

"Don't dilly-dally girl... I'm sure it will be just lovely... just lovely...." said Jocelyn impatiently.

Her eyes widened as the younger woman undid her buttons and pulled the material out of the waist of her skirt. Mona's beautiful big milk teats dropped forward, bulging out in their lacy bra cups. As her nervous guest fumbled, removing her top, Jocelyn ogled the big damp patches that were saturating the thin satin - getting larger and wetter even as she watched. The woman's nipples stood out through the damp material in sharp relief.

"Let me help," sighed the old woman with pretend irritation. "It'll be cold at the rate you're going..."

Before the younger women could react Jocelyn had stepped in behind Mona and slid her hands under the silky bra straps, flicking them off Mona's shoulders. The straining bra fell away and Mona's big wet boobs popped out, literally dripping with breast milk.

Jocelyn inadvertently gasped at the sight of them... so big... so perfect... DDD at least, full and juicy teardrop-shaped, large upturned pale pink nipples...

"Th... thank you, Miss H... Handcock, stuttered Mona as she slipped the wet brassiere off her shoulders, leaving her topless as well.

She felt old Miss Handcock's hands still her shoulders... moving down her decolletage...

"That's perfectly alright dear," said the old woman hoarsely from behind her. "Now, let's see if I can..."

"It's okay... I can do it ma'am... please let me... oh.... mmmm..." gasped Mona as the old woman's fingers found her large sensitive nipples, gripping them firmly between her thumbs and forefingers.

"Nonsense child," said Miss Handcock huskily. "I'm sure I can manage..."

What she lacked in technique she made up for with enthusiasm.

"I've never had breast milk," she said as she pressed firmly on either side of the topless girl's sensitive nipples, "but I'm sure I understand the basics. If I squeeze here they should... oh yesss... look... look..."

Twin jets of breast milk squirted out of Mona's tits.

"Ohhhh..."

peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers