The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the drinks flowed, some of the parishioners found Miss Handcock's pretty garden a romantic spot for a break from prying eyes. Some married couples, and most who were not, snuck away into the twilight. Young Daniel Hill and Hannah Smith disappeared for well over an hour and when the two teenagers finally reappeared, disheveled and sheepish, their frantic parents led them away in different directions.

It all got louder and louder, good cheer overflowing. People were yelling and becoming sick. There were flirtations and altercations that would be gossiped about for years.

It was the fistfight that ended the evening for most.

A little before midnight Mona had to call the police to break up the brawl between two very drunk men swinging punches at each other outside on the street. As they were dragged into the police car their inebriated wives were screaming at everyone and everything like an episode of COPS.

Nearly everyone went home after that. Mona, the only sober person left, made gallons of coffee and called cabs for the few sensible patrons. Most, who shouldn't have, drove home drunk.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LAST DRINKS

It was only the real stayers left now and they were very, very drunk and all congregated in the lounge room.

Mona saw Father O'Conner was still there, sitting in the corner on a straight-backed chair for his bad back. The good man was halfway through his second bottle of single malt and though his eyes were closed, he was singing old Irish love songs in a rich deep baritone...

"When Irish eyes are smiling,

they can stee-eeal yu heart awayyyy!!"

Doris Herbertson and Mildred Scattle were still there as well. Jocelyn's best friends had been dancing and eating and drinking and giggling like schoolgirls all night. Now the two tipsy old women were wasted, sprawled out on the big leather lounge chair like a pair of beached whales.

Queen Jocelyn was sitting between them, still wearing her scandalous wedding gown, judging and nagging and gossiping. All three were quaffing expensive champagne like it was water.

Morgan, Mona's eldest daughter was asleep, flat on her back on the lounge room carpet in front of them. Someone had kindly put a pillow under her head but some less kindly deviant had lifted her cute red party frock up almost around her waist. Her pretty blue dotted knickers had ridden up between the lips of her virgin cunt...

Mona's younger daughter and Harvey were wrestling playfully on the carpet beside the unconscious teen. The three old women laughed uproariously, watching the two youngsters grappling with each other.

Madison had been sneaking drinks all evening so her inhibitions were almost nonexistent. When the handsome young man allowed the horny teen to pin his shoulders, she leaned down and kissed him, long and hard. Her first real kiss with a boy.

When Harvey kissed her back she groaned and began rocking back and forth over his crotch, her pretty yellow party dress draped over his hips disguising the fact that she was grinding her panty-covered cunt over the huge, obvious bulge in the boy's black dress pants.

The three women cheered them on, clapping and giggling, either too naive to realize what happening or knowing exactly.

Madison's eyes closed and she started moaning and biting her pouty lower lip. When Harvey took her hips, Mona decided she had better step in.

A minute more and my little slut will have that big cock up inside her, she sighed. And my mistress would cheer them on...

"I'm very sorry Mrs. Besinger," said Mona as she dragged the girl off the dazed boy, "but these girls need to go to be in bed!"

"Are you sure?" cackled Jocelyn rudely. "She could do a lot worse..."

Doris and Mildred howled with laughter as Mona and Harvey led the two girls from the room.

In the spare bedroom, Morgan stumbled to the bed and was asleep before she landed on the bed. As Mona took off her unconscious daughter's shoes and manhandled her under the covers, Madison flung herself at Harvey, kissing him long and passionately on the lips.

Mona watched, indulging her little slut for a few moments, getting excited despite herself as the boy's hand slid up under her daughter's skirt. She knew how teased and frustrated Harvey had been all night. The boy was a walking erection. And Madison was always on heat...

Mona seriously considered letting them do it... watching Madi lose her cherry to her mistress's young husband was desperately exciting. But she had a half-formed idea that she might get Harvey's wonderful big dong at some point herself that night.

She dragged them apart and, despite a hissy fit that almost came to blows, managed to get the randy girl into bed with her already sleeping sister. Even as her mother turned out the lights the horny teen's fingers were delving inside her cunt, masturbating herself, imagining the contents of the big bulge in Harvey's pants.

Harvey was beside himself. As the hours had ticked by he was getting more and more desperate to stick his cock somewhere... anywhere! Just about every woman at the ceremony had kissed him, from a warm congratulatory peck on the cheek to Mrs. Cumberland who had cornered him as he came out of the toilet and forced her tongue down his throat. He would have fucked her right there in the hallway except that someone had pushed past them to throw up in the toilet bowl.

Ladies, old and young, had put their heads on his shoulder as they danced, crushing their big tits against his chest. Some groped his ass, grinding their pussies against his cock. And now there was Mona's gorgeous little daughter... the little slut had almost pushed him to breaking point.

Now, as he followed the beautiful mature brunette back through the kitchen, the MILFs curvaceous ass was the straw that broke the camel's nack.

Earlier in the evening, Mona had changed into her work gear... tight blue jeans that hugged her perfect mature ass and a loose white cashmere sweater that couldn't disguise the shape of her beautiful big tits.

He was only human.

Unable to resist Harvey grabbed her from behind and roughly shoved her against a kitchen bench, grinding his cock against her perfect bubble-butt ass, his hands up under her jumper...

"Let me fuck you Mrs. Slevinski," he gasped as he kissed her neck.

"Yes... yes, master... do me..."

Jocelyn, who was watching from the doorway, saw the look of pure need that descended over Mona's gorgeous face like a mask... her fingers fumbling with the buttons of her tight denim pants...

"I... I need it master..." she sobbed. "Put it in... put it innnn..."

God how she loves to be used, thought Jocelyn. What an amazing whore...

Like Mona a few minutes earlier, Jocelyn considered letting them do it. But when her desperate boy began pulling her jeans down, Jocelyn intervened.

Moving Harvey aside, like they were swapping dance partners, she took their slave into her arms instead. Overcome with affection for her special slut, she kissed her... a long deep passionate kiss... a thank-you moment of tenderness for a terrific job well done.

"Don't despair dear boy," she said, smiling happily at the look of devastation on Harvey's handsome face. "You and I have the rest of our lives."

Loudly announcing that Mona was helping her change out of her wedding dress, Jocelyn whisked her enthusiastic slave off to her bedroom, closing the door behind them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HARVEY AND DORIS AND MILDRED

It was just after 1am when Harvey took up the duties of a waiter for the two drunk old women, topping up their glasses whenever they needed it.

"More Moët Mrs. Herbertson?" he asked.

Doris Herbertson was an obese old woman with sagging jowls and droopy eyelids from years of rich food and sherry. With her champagne flute resting on her big round belly, she stared slack-jawed and bleary-eyed up at the handsome lad.

"Yes... oh yes..." she gushed in her snobbish nasal tone. "I've had so much more than I really should Harvey... but yes... I do need a little splash more..."

Earlier in the evening, Harvey remembered her looking sophisticated and fashionable. She had been wearing a long business blazer that had done a pretty good job of disguising her gigantic ass and the knee-length dress, covered in lime green sequins, had draped down stylishly over her huge boobs and belly.

Now she was a sorry sight.

She'd laid her coat aside and was sitting back with her legs spread wide, relaxing like a football player, her green sequined gown up over her shapely knees. As she loosened up her great big tits appeared to have developed a mind of their own, slowly but surely forcing their way out over the top of her dress.

Her peroxide blonde hair had been done up in an elaborate beehive, like Marge Simpson but it had been slowly coming undone for hours. Now the stylish little chapeau (a little cap with a feather) she'd been wearing had come unpinned and was about to fall off and a lock of the old woman's orange-blonde hair had fallen down over her face. Every now and then she blew it aside.

Her poorly reapplied makeup was too white and the bright red lipstick on her pursed lips made her look like an old fat geisha but Harvey was so desperately horny that even this fat old woman seemed to have a certain vivacious 'something' that he was finding appealing.

He topped up her glass, scrutinizing the dark mysterious gap between her legs and the mountainous swell of her huge breasts. At church, she had always seemed like a haughty, stuck-up bitch but now she caught Harvey's eye and gave him an intoxicated little smirk - as if saying, 'I know what you're thinking young man.

Sitting beside her, Mildred Scattle was dwarfed by Doris's bulk.

Two more different women you would never meet.

For starters, Doris was nearly eighty whereas Mildred was a youthful sixty-two. Where Doris's face was plump and rectangular (with more chins than a Chinese phone book), Mildred's was long and thin, lined and freckled from years in the sun without a hat. Even with all that sun damage, her prominent jaw, high cheekbones, and attractive long silver hair (as thick and full now as it was thick and black back in 1969) made the attractive old woman look windswept and interesting.

Mildred was also stacked. It's true, the years had taken a toll - her hips were wider, her tits saggier and her belly a little plumper - but she was still pretty sexy.

Mildred let Harvey fill her glass as well and drank it off in one go,.

"Come on Harvey," she slurred drunkenly, her wide sexy mouth grinning like a frog. "No need to be ssssstingy. We'll never finish off all this good hhhhooch at this rate... (hic)"

Mildred was an old hippie who had survived the heady, free lovin' sixties and wanted to believe her flower-power lifestyle was still a viable way to live. She'd certainly never worn a bra. As far as Mildred was concerned they were 'fascist torture bags' or maybe 'capitalist marketing to the masses', or some similar bullshit.

She was just what you'd expect an aging hippie to look like... except for her spectacles. Big and thick and square the black-rimmed glasses dominated her elongated face, magnifying her eyes hugely behind them. She was blind as a bat without them.

Loud and gregarious, she had been the life of the party. Harvey had watched her flitting from one group to the next, her dark brown pleated skirt falling deliciously into the groove of her big protruding butt, swish, swish, swishing when she moved.

All evening she'd sported a leather waistcoat with frills... like a cowboy... but it was gone now, taken off at some point in the evening and discarded. As she lay sprawled beside her imposing friend, Harvey was getting a good look at her big beautiful braless tits sagging down inside the old-fashioned white cotton blouse she was wearing. It was like she had a bag of melons in there, the shape and weight of them stretching the fabric tight. Two big hard nipples were pushing through. Like Doris, Mildred's skirt was up over her knees. Soft knee-length brown leather boots hid her calves and feet.

While Harvey hovered with the bottle, looking down at the two old women quaffing their champagne, laughing and chatting and teasing each other - drinking the Moët like water, he was forced to rearrange his massive erection for the umpteenth time. One of the drawbacks of a huge dick is trying to hide it.

"Feelin' a bit restricted are we dear?"

he looked up to see Mildred giving him a sultry inebriated wink. "I've always found boys hate to wear ties and constric... constric... tight shirts. Isn't that true Dot?"

"Yeshhh," slurred the fat old woman, "...very true... very true..."

"Why doncha take 'em off? asked the old hippie, smiling her wide sexy grin. "We won't tell, will we Dot?"

"Not... not a word..."

Harvey was just about ready for anything. These old gals need some thanking as well, he thought to himself. With a sudden realization of what an open marriage with Jocelyn would be like the horny boy flashed that smile that lit up his already handsome features like fireworks.

"Gosh, I don't know," he said teasingly. "Are you sure?"

"Shit yeah... go on..." said Mildred flirtatiously. "Get your gear off handsome... show us watcha got!"

The free-loving old hippy sat up straight on the edge of the leather lounge. Clasping her hands together she stared expectantly up at the boy with a nearsighted glare, her mouth hanging open, her magnified eyes staring like an owl.

With pretend shyness, Harvey began self-consciously unbuttoning his shirt.

Dear old Doris was suddenly soberer. Father O'Connor was still snoring loudly but she rolled her big body to the side and looked fearfully down the dark hallway, checking Jocelyn wasn't on her way back. When she saw the coast was clear she nodded eagerly... like a little girl who knows she's doing something very naughty she sipped her bubbles and looked up at him over the rim of the glass.

"Show us, Harvey," she whispered excitedly...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THANK YOU MONA

At the same time as Harvey was undoing his buttons, Mona was helping the old woman undress in the bedroom. As her slave fiddled about behind her, undoing the lace corset, Jocelyn looked approvingly at her reflection in the full-length mirror.

Her dyed auburn hair was styled in a youthful curly style that fell over bare shoulders, framing her pinched haughty face, and was pinned back over her forehead, lifting the saggy skin of her face like a mini facelift. Pancake makeup did a poor job of disguising her winkled and wattley neck but Jocelyn, who never wore it, thought it made her look forty years younger...

The white gauzy fabric clung to her big curvaceous body like a glove. Her shoulders were bare and her massive tits pointed up and out in front of her, leaving an acre of white powdered decolletage and a deep inviting cleavage. It was tied in tight around her midriff giving her more waist than she usually had and, while she couldn't see it right at that moment, she knew it clung to the twin globes of her butt like paint...

This gown is made to be taken off for a man, thought Jocelyn lustfully. The boy would have loved this...

Mona's excited, fumbling fingers finally had the bodice lacing undone revealing the old woman's back. As more skin was revealed Mona couldn't resist putting her hands under the lacy fabric... over her mistress's shoulders... kissing her spine...

"I hope you've been happy with my service tonight ma'am," she ventured. "I've tried to make this a day you'll always remember..."

"Yes Mona, I've enjoyed myself immensely," said Jocelyn haughtily, though she was shaking inside. She was so horny she felt lightheaded but she could never tell Mona that. Her big juicy cunt was aching for attention.

"You know I'll do anything ma'am," continued Mona hopefully, "anything you want..."

"Yes, yes. I know you will slut. You deserve what I'm going to do to you..."

"Ohhh god yessss..." sobbed Mona ecstatically.

The wedding gown fell in a big white taffeta heap on the floor. Mona watched in the mirror's reflection as Jocelyn's great big tits, finally released from the push-up padding of the wedding gown, seemed to fall in slow motion onto her belly. Groaned in appreciation her shaking hands slid down over her mistress's big butt. The pale blue knickers her matron had worn all day had ridden up into the crack of her giant round bum and up in between the lips of her cunt.

Jocelyn, feeling her legs getting weak, leaned back against her slave. "Scratch under my tits..." she rasped.

Bracing herself against Jocelyn's back, her chin on the old woman's shoulder, Mona breathlessly ran her hands up over her plump belly and under her pendulous boobs, scrubbing and scratching gently and then up over the top to her long, thick nipples, squeezing them tightly.

It was a risk... she hadn't been asked to do that... but she knew how much the old lady liked having her gigantic nipples squeezed...

"Oh yessss... ohhh goddd," panted the aroused old woman. "Pinch 'em harder than that girl... ohhhhh yesss... mmmm... idiot girl..."

Jocelyn felt her juices literally drizzling out of her cunt. All the pent-up sexual energy from her big day was bubbling up.

"Get m... my knickers out you... you... s... stupid cunt" she demanded. "Can't you s... see they're stuck r... right up inside..."

"Oh yes ma'am," said Mona eagerly. She put her hands between Jocelyn's legs, her long delicate fingers over the wet satin...

"...Not with your h... hands' stupid slut...," Jocelyn gasped, "...with your teeth... only use your t...teeth..."

Apologizing profusely, Mona scrambled around and fell to her knees in front of the old woman. Leaning up like a panting dog between Jocelyn's legs she used her tongue to drag the wet satin out of Jocelyn's hot steamy old cunt. It didn't bear thinking about what her mistress would have done to her if she'd accidentally bit her flesh. Easing it free, she carefully took the soft wet fabric between her teeth and pulled downwards.

When she'd exposed Jocelyn's big hairy pussy she couldn't resist the forest of brown curly pubic hair. Without waiting for direction she buried her face into the old woman's cunt, lapping greedily inside her pussy.

Mona's enthusiasm never ceased to amaze the cranky old lady.

"Mmmmmm oh goodness," said Jocelyn happily, combing her fingers through the younger woman's thick black hair. "You really are happy to serve aren't you? Good... yesss... lick it up cunt... lick me good..."

The old woman had never been so desperately horny... had been for hours. It was well past her midday... her 4.30... her 6pm, her 9.30pm... She held Mona hard up against her eagre cunt, humping her big horny labia over her subs face.

How the slut loves my pussy, she thought happily as the tingling delightful feelings started to grow in her abdomen.

"Mmmm yessssss... good... good..." she rasped, riding her subs face. "You love licking me don't ya girly?

Mona looked up with wide eyes through the old lady's forest of thick curly pubes.

"Yeth Mithis Bethinga," she spluttered, her voice muffled with her tongue deep in Jocelyn's wet juicy cunt...

When she felt her legs getting shaky she pushed Mona away and the young woman fell back on her pretty ass.

"G... get naked now slut," said the old woman huskily as she sat down heavily on the edge of the bed.

The gorgeous brunette flicked her thick shoulder-length hair as she peeled the pullover up over her head, trying to look as seductive as possible for this woman she adored so much. She stepped out of her high-heel pumps, peeled off her jeans, and stood in front of Jocelyn, exquisite in her lacy black lingerie.

Breathing heavily, Jocelyn studied Mona's beautiful hourglass-shaped body. The curvaceous middle-aged woman was made for sex. Her long brown legs, curvy hips, and huge milky breasts were breathtaking. Her magnificent DDD breasts almost seemed to be busting out of her sexy lace black bra and a drizzle of beast milk was running down the curve of each boob.