The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 05

Story Info
The old woman decides she can't live without the stupid boy!
11k words
4.75
55.2k
82

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
772 Followers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here, at last, is the latest (edited) installment in the story of Jocelyn and Harvey. As always, if you like it, vote and comment so I know to write some more. All characters are over 18 years of age. All players are consenting adults.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

IN THE GARDEN

Jocelyn Handcock took a great deal of pride in her garden and so, by extension did Harvey. Nearly every Saturday they could be found somewhere in the old lady's yard, pottering about, digging and trimming and weeding and planting.

Admittedly Harvey was only involved because Jocelyn was there. He adored the old woman and wanted to be around her whenever he could. If she wasn't in his life it's unlikely he'd have shown any interest at all in growing things. It transpired, however, that while spending his weekend shadowing Miss Handcock's big round ass around the garden, he also came to enjoy the simple pleasure of watching things grow.

Miss Handcock always wore her gardening outfit - an old faded floral dress that she'd had since she bought it new in the '50s. It was a dress straight out of that decade with a fitted button-down top, tight over her huge boobs, and a full blowzy skirt gathered around her waist - high fashion seventy years ago. There were also two big pockets for her clippers and cuttings and seeds. It was light but strong - perfect for hard work.

Harvey just loved that old dress. With just the slightest hint of a breeze, the light summery fabric rode up over her magnificent big bum.

Sometimes she'd wear her tired old granny underpants ...and sometimes not... it didn't matter to Harvey. Both looked brilliant to him. Working in the garden often ended with him rubbing or licking her from behind until the normally reserved old woman panted with lust.

Needless to say, they spent a lot of time fucking - maybe behind the azaleas or in the lavender garden or in the sunny little greenhouse at the bottom of her property, spread-eagled on the seedling table - but by and large, they got the work done. Miss Handcock's garden became a beautifully manicured masterpiece that they were both really proud of.

One eventful day they were concentrating their efforts on the garden bed near the fish pond. It was a private shady area under the big old weeping willow tree. The neatly cut grass was cool and green under their knees and they were making good progress, chatting amicably about one thing or another.

As always Harvey was just a little behind, crawling along in her wake. Jocelyn smiled secretly to herself. She knew he was looking up her skirt, she could feel his eyes ogling her.

How he loves my bum, she thought happily.

Hanging it out tantalizingly, like a clever fisher-woman, she patiently waited for a nibble.

Around mid-morning, she felt a tentative hand on her inner thigh and stifled a groan of anticipation.

She paid no attention, of course, pretending she couldn't feel his marvelous fingers stroking the gusset of her loose washed-out granny panties. Instead, she continued to work, pulling up weeds and depositing them in the bucket, ignoring him completely. He couldn't see that her eyes were half-closed or that she was biting her lower lip.

It wasn't until he probed under the stretched hanging linen that she stopped working. The horny old woman could sense him close behind her, tickling her thick curly, browny-grey pubic hair and teasing her gaping cunt with his fingers. She pushed her big ass back at him flirtatiously.

Harvey lifted her skirt up, laying it over her back. She could feel his hands, warm on her flesh. Then, hooking his thumbs under the elastic of her bloomers, eased them down over her fat thighs.

Mmmm... oh yes, she thought to herself. He'll put it in me shortly... that lovely, lovely big thick cock...

Jocelyn put her head down in her arms on the cool soft grass and spread her legs, exposing her big bare ass for him. The cool breeze under the big shady tree tickled the pubic hair around her pussy.

When she heard him panting like a dog, her unusually large nipples hardened like rock. She felt a little drizzle of juice escape her steaming old cunt.

"I'm gonna l... lick your b... beautiful big ass, Miss Handcock," said Harvey huskily as he stripped out of his shorts - naked in their private little grotto.

"G... good, yes boy," she said, her raspy voice, muffled in her arms. "Lick me good... put your tongue in..."

The handsome naked boy leaned into his chore, licking his old lover from inside her gaping wet cunt up over her perineum and into her funky puckered asshole.

"Oh yes, good boy, good boy," she sighed happily.

Jocelyn loved his tongue almost as much as his cock. He was so inquisitive with it, teasing her orifices so beautifully. He was always wanting to use it to delve into her special sensitive places...

In moments Jocelyn Hancock was gasping and groaning with joy. It felt so good. When his tongue was lashing her big erect clitoris, his nose was embedded in her asshole. She found herself shaking with desire...

"Dear lordy, Harvey... oh goodness me... such a pleasant... such a... intimate intrusion..."

"Mmmmm yeff," he mumbled, his voice muffled up inside her cunt. "I wuv yu so muff Miff Fanclock..."

So... so... put it in... put it in... god... stupid boy... I must have it..."

"Yeff...yefff ma'am," he gasped, and getting up on his knees slid his gigantic ten-inch dong into her like a hot knife into butter.

"AHHHH YESSS BOY..." she croaked in her old lady's husky voice. "F... FUCK ME... OH GOD YESSS..."

"OH HELL YESSS MISSS H... HANDCOCK..."

And that's what they did. The young boy and the old woman fucked each other brains out.

Like a well-oiled machine, Harvey drove his mammoth tool in and Jocelyn pushed her butt back out against him at the same time. They did it so well... they both knew they did... their bodies slapped together like clockwork, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap...

...perfectly attuned to each other, knowing instinctively how to bring the other off...

"Mmmmm Mmmmm... OHHH... Missss Handcock..."

"Yes... yes...yes... yes... OH YES... OH YES... OH YES BOY... OH YESSSS BOY... OH HARVEY... OH HARVEY...

...and then they came, a massive mutual orgasm, cock and cunt banging together in a blur...

"AAAAAAAAAA YEAHSSSSSSS YESSSSSS YESSS," he cried as he filled her old womb with sperm.

"OOHHH MY DARLING HARVEY... OH MY DEAR DEAR BOY..." she responded, screaming endearments she would never normally share except that her old body was convulsing over his cock, squeezing and heaving as the multiple waves of her gigantic climax rocked her.

When they'd milked every last bit of gratification from each other, Harvey pulled his dripping cock out of her, laughing happily.

"Wow Miss Handcock, you're the best," he panted. "I just love your cunt..."

The exhausted and emotionally overcome old woman was too shaky to chastise him for swearing. She rolled over and sat carefully down next to him on the soft green grass, gently drawing his head down to nestle on her lap. Stroking his mussed brown hair she surveyed his perfect young body, his heaving chest, the sweat on his handsome brow. His gigantic cock sagging now, its mission accomplished for the moment, laying itself gently down across his thigh like a fallen tree...

He looked up at her adoringly.

"I love you so much Miss Handcock," he said. "I could lay here in your arms forever."

His continual expressions of devotion still made her tingle with pleasure. This perfect Adonis continually begging her to marry him made her feel like a teenager. A few years ago, before he arrived in her life, she couldn't have imagined being this happy and content.

She stroked his chest and abdomen, basking in his love. Every day with this child was like this. Ever since they'd met he'd made her happier than she'd ever thought possible.

Had I ever truly been happy before him? she wondered, thinking back over her nearly seventy years.

Her fingers in his hair were relaxing him so much his eyes closed.

"I love you too boy," she managed gruffly.

"I've never been happier than when I'm with you ma'am," he mumbled sleepily. His hands reached blindly for hers - kissing her wrinkled old knuckles lovingly.

"Will you marry me Miss Handcock?...please?" he asked for the umpteenth time. "We belong together. You know it... I know you do... it doesn't matter about our age difference. Love is love and..."

"Stop," she said gently, putting her fingers on his lips. "Stop asking stupid questions boy. I'm much too old. I could be gone anytime... it's not fair on you boy..."

"We might have twenty or even thirty years together Miss Handcock," he retorted gently. "I will never stop asking you. One day you'll say yes."

They went back to work but there wasn't much conversation after that. They were quiet, but neither was angry. They were just like any other loving couple who couldn't agree on an important issue.

That evening after dinner Jocelyn settled in to watch television while Harvey did homework. It was a typical Saturday evening. He wanted to be a doctor so every test he did was important. Several hours every night were spent studying and reviewing. The old lady was as proud of Harvey as any mother would be - so handsome and so smart. She was happy to flop down alone in front of her television 'stories' and give him that space.

Dressed in her warm dressing gown, she stretched out on the big soft leather lounge. After a little while, her eyes were getting heavy...

...she woke with a start, disoriented and groggy.

How long was I asleep? she wondered. The gardening and the boy must have taken more out of me than I expected.

It felt quite late. The old woman got slowly to her feet with a groan.

I'm not as young as I used to be, she thought as she shuffled her weary old body toward the bedroom. It had been a big day after all.

When she caught sight of Harvey lying on her bed she drew herself up short.

Standing in the darkened bathroom doorway, she watched him play with himself. Her lover was stretched out naked on their pale green quilt, stroking his mammoth erection. The whole ten inches was standing up proudly off his body like a ship's mast, his hand glided unhurriedly up and down it like he had all the time in the world.

When she saw his other hand was holding her knickers to his nose she moaned quietly. Her beautiful boy was jerking off inhaling the scent from the faded old knickers she'd been wearing all day - pressing them reverently against his face like they were the Golden Fleece.

He looked incredible. His athletic body gave her goosebumps and the dreamy look on his handsome face made her pussy ache. She undid the tie on her gown so she could reach her cunt and tweaked her large clitoris firmly, twisting it between her thumb and forefinger...

He adores me so completely, she thought to herself, flabbergasted at his depth of devotion.

When she stepped out of the shadows and came into the room he jumped like a naughty boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Miss Handcock... I didn't see you there... I wasn't doing nothing... I was just...

"Shut up stupid child," she said huskily.

She dropped her gown and climbed up on top of him. As she lowered herself onto his beautiful cock she was overcome.

"AHHH YESSSSS... AHH YESSSS... lovely boy... " she groaned. "I'll marry you Harvey... ahhhhh yesss... I'll marry you whenever you want..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MARRIED

The following Sunday afternoon after church, Jocelyn worked up the courage to tell Mona and her two oldest friends, Doris Herbertson and Mildred Scattle the big news.

"Harvey asked me and I said yes," said the old woman, embarrassed at this unusual development in her ordered life. "Mona, you'll be my maid of honor and you girls have to help her get everything ready."

"I just knew it!" cried Mildred. "I just knew something was going on with you two."

"It's a match made in heaven Joy," echoed Doris theatrically. The fat old woman clasped Jocelyn's hand to her ample bosom.

"Yes, yes," Jocelyn grumbled, embarrassed by their affection. "I'm relying on you three so don't muck it up!"

Both old ladies had spent hours gossiping together about Harvey and Jocelyn's scandalous living arrangements and privately were both desperately jealous. Mona, on the other hand, was genuinely happy.

"It would be an honor, Miss Handcock," she said, kissing her mistress warmly on the cheek. "I'll make your day special I promise."

The days and weeks flew by. Before Jocelyn knew what was happening, and to her great displeasure, Mona, Doris, and Mildred had smoothed the way for an elaborate white wedding at the church. Instead of a short simple civil service, she was having a full-scale 'white wedding'. When people started congratulating her she realized it was too late to change their plans.

Harvey and Jocelyn were surprised at the support they got for their unlikely union. For whatever reason, the congregation all seemed to be happy for them. They kissed her cheek and complimented her on her humble engagement ring and how she was apparently 'glowing'. The men shook Harvey's hand gruffly and called him a 'rogue' and a 'young rascal' and how marriage was tough but worth it in the long run.

The exception was Harvey's parents. Harvey was subjected to dozens of long-distance phone calls, sometimes two a day - from his tearful parents on the other side of the country - telling him he was too young and that the old lady was too old... that she had betrayed their trust... she was taking advantage of his inexperience, robbing him of his innocence... and how things would have been different if they'd come back on time. The original eighteen months had stretched out for years and, truth be known, Harvey's parents had no intention of ever coming back...

Harvey stuck to his guns. His love for the old woman gave him the strength he didn't know he had.

"I love her," he'd say, "and my mind is made up!"

They threatened legal action, saying it was statutory rape, or that he had diminished competence or temporary insanity but there was nothing they could do. Harvey was old enough (at least in this state) and perfectly sane.

Finally, the Besingers spoke to Father O'Connor, hoping he would intervene. Instead, he put an end to it.

"Loove is loove, Mr. and Mrs. Besinger," he explained in his thick Irish inflection. "Two o' gods children have found each oodder. If yu doont loove em yull loose em forever."

So Harvey and Jocelyn set a date, timing it between school terms so they could have a honeymoon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On her big day, Jocelyn walked down the aisle in the most inappropriate wedding gown imaginable.

If the conservative old lady had any idea of the spectacle she was making she would have been mortified. Her bridesmaids had all helped her choose it, saying she looked lovely and Mona, adoring starry-eyed Mona, had thought she looked like a queen. Jocelyn, who had no experience with weddings or interest in fashion at all for that matter, had trusted they knew what they were talking about.

The clinging, plus-size gown was all white lace to the floor and clung to her big bum cheeks as if it had been painted on. At the front, two thick padded cups of lacy white brocade lifted her ample bosom like gigantic eggcups, pushing her magnificent football-shaped mammaries up and out - a plunging valley of powdered white flesh.

When she walked down the aisle her tits and ass danced together in a kind of fantastic erotic ballet. Women shook their heads in disbelief and men readjusted their cocks.

Harvey and Father O'Conner watched in amazement from the pulpit as she progressed down the aisle toward them. The old priest averted his eyes in embarrassed discomfort but young Harvey gawked happily at his bride-to-be, that billion-dollar smile lighting up his face.

The huge bulge that appeared in the front of Harvey's black tuxedo trousers made Jocelyn feel a lot better about how she looked, but his obvious erection brought an audible gasp of displeasure from his mother. Harvey's mom, who was sitting in the front row, sobbed loudly through the whole ceremony, and when her handsome young son in his cheap hired tuxedo said "I sure do," she howled so loudly her husband had to take her outside.

Harvey and Jocelyn didn't notice or didn't care. The rest of the congregation applauded, clapping happily as the new couple walked together back down the aisle. Something about this unlikely union tickled their collective funny bones.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE RECEPTION

Later that evening the reception was held at Miss Handcock's house... the home of the new Mrs. and Mr. Besinger.

Mona and the Women's Church Committee had done a great job of transforming the drab little suburban home. There were colored lights strung around the big rear deck where couples were already dancing and old-fashioned kerosene lights spluttering in different parts of Jocelyn and Harvey's beautiful garden. Children thought it was like a fairy wonderland, running from one little hideaway to the next.

There was plenty of sweets and drinks and food with a line of parishioners snaking towards the buffet. None of Harvey's family were there but, possibly as a sign of some hoped-for reconciliation in the future, his father had provided alcohol for the bar... more booze than these puritanical people were used to... with the obvious exception of a Father O'Connor (who was Irish).

The music was conservative, traditional waltzes and foxtrots interspersed with The Beetles and Elvis Presley which was still pretty racy for some of the oldies. Someone snapped a photograph of Father O'Conner dancing to Blue Suede Shoes, striking an Elvis pose, a sloshing glass of scotch/rocks in his hand.

So the evening started well.

The hundred or so guests were restrained at first but proceedings got louder and louder as the drink started flowing more freely. The debauchery really started with the barrel of alcoholic punch Mona had made. It was sweet and cold, full of ice and fruit and lemonade and several gallons of vodka. It didn't taste alcoholic so people were gulping it down like water when they came off the dance floor and as the sun set, it was really starting to take effect.

Hours ticked by and the party become more and more raucous. People with young children were soon on their way home, shaking their heads in disgust at the goings-on of everyone else. Phil Slevinski, Mona's husband, took five of their youngest children home a little after dark, leaving Mona to look after the two older daughters, neither of whom could be persuaded to leave.

And Jocelyn and Harvey Besinger reigned over it all.

Never more than a few steps from each other the newlyweds wandered through the crowd hand in hand like royalty, with Mona a few steps behind like a handmaiden. It may have been the champagne she was drinking, but Jocelyn uncharacteristically kissed and hugged the people who had come together to celebrate them.

Every time she glanced at him she found her handsome young husband looking at her adoringly. I'm Mrs. Besinger, she thought happily to herself.

"I can't believe this is happening boy," she rasped and Harvey saw a tear roll down her cheek. "I've been pinching myself all day thinking I'll wake up and it will all have been a dream... a wonderful dream. I'll still be alone and... and you won't even know me..."

Harvey smiled that big cheesy grin that made her weak at the knees. Taking her in his arms, and to the delight of all around, he kissed her long and hard on the lips.

"I love you alright ma'am," he said huskily. "And we're married know, Mrs. Besinger."

peteh57
peteh57
772 Followers