The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH... OHHHH... OOHhh.. oh.. fuck... yessss..."

Finally, he fell to his knees, totally spent.

All three turned to Father O'Connor assuming he would roll out another old Irish ballad but the priest's chair was empty.

Doris and Mildred more or less passed out after that. This sort of late-night was more than either old lady was used to.

Harvey made them as comfortable as he could with blankets and pillows from the hall closet. Doris stretched her bulky body out on the lounge and Mildred made herself comfortable on Jocelyn's recliner. Both were snoring before Harvey left the room.

He found Jocelyn and Mona spooning and sound asleep. They were both naked and smelling of sex and there was an insistent droning sound that he eventually found was coming from between Mona's legs. The exhausted kid's final chore was to retrieve the vibrator from her used and saturated cunt and drag a blanket up over all three of them. He was asleep before his head hit the pillow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Madison and Morgan woke up screaming.

Laying between them was the old preacher, his priestly robes up around his waist, a surprisingly large cock dangling underneath his fat belly.

They woke the priest who started screaming as well, as the girls pulled sheets and blankets up to cover their budding breasts, and the priest pulled his cassock down in horror.

"Ah begorrah!" he cried. "What have I doon?"

Morgan had some vague recollection of someone's hands in her underpants before she passed out and Madison relived dry-humping Harvey in front of an audience. Father O'Conner remembered nothing of how he got there or if he'd done anything inappropriate... or said he didn't and, after some discussion, they decided to never speak of it again.

Doris and Mildred woke up with heads that pounded like jackhammers. At first, they looked at each other in embarrassed horror, contemplating the enormity of the previous evening. They were sober now and everything they'd done with young Harvey was playing out like a porn movie in their booze-addled brains.

The more they talked about it though, the more their shame faded. After a few choice recollections, their initial humiliation was replaced with giggles and winks. The two old ladies got dressed, called a cab, and were gone by the time the girls and the priest surfaced.

Their timing was perfect to catch their mother in bed with Harvey and Jocelyn.

Father O'Conner, the two girls close behind, knocked tentatively on the bridal suite door before stepping inside.

All three at the door saw all three in the bed.

The girl's naked mother was sprawled out next to Harvey and Harvey was on his knees, straddling his wife's plump midriff. His huge hard cock between the folds of her massive soft old tits and her gummy mouth was suckling hungrily on the huge purple knob.

Time stood still for a moment and then, in shocked silence, the intruders backed out and closed the door behind them.

Mona came out soon afterward with a story about having nowhere else to sleep and, while nobody believed it, they happily excepted it and said nothing more.

To their credit, they put their mutual embarrassment aside and cleaned the house from top to bottom while the newlyweds 'slept' in. Everyone was as awkward as hell and nobody could meet anyone else's eyes but they left the place spotless!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed this latest (newly edited) chapter of The Spinster and The Boy. The story continues shortly. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. If you enjoyed it, please tick the big five stars!