The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 06

Story Info
Father O’Conner and sins of the flesh.
9.2k words
4.8
23.9k
50

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
766 Followers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks to all of you who have asked for more of Harvey and Jocelyn. Sorry it's taken so long. As always, all characters are over 18 years of age. All players are consenting adults.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CONFESSION

Before she had her world turned upside down by Jocelyn and Harvey, Mona Slevinski had been a devout Catholic. Like Jocelyn, her faith directed her life, guiding her to do good or, when she fell short of the mark as imperfect humans do, she could confess her sins and be absolved!

How good is that? No matter how bad you've been... raping, killing, abusing little kids, all you have to do is tell God's Messenger and you're all good! The priest won't even tell the police!

Anyway, the confession Mona was about to give wasn't police worthy but it was pretty bad for a once prudish person like her. Her relationship with the old woman and young husband were mortal sins... sins she knew the church would have her burning in hell for.

To make matters worse, Mona wasn't really sorry. Since she'd become Jocelyn's slave she had never felt so alive and knew this was what she was destined to be. This weighed on her as well.

But she'd been raised to tell the priests everything no matter how difficult and embarrassing so, taking a deep breath, she stepped into her side of the Confessional Booth. She closed the door behind her, knelt down humbly on the cushioned timber stool, and waited for the priest to slide the little window open. After a few minutes, she heard Father O'Connor bustling about and when he finally slid the hatch aside, she began her confession.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned..."

Mona's section of the confessional booth was not very big and was lit up like a police interrogation room. There was barely enough room to kneel. On the opposite side, however, the darkened priest's cubicle was much more spacious. The old priest was sitting on a large comfortable easy chair, and there was still plenty of room for the beautiful young Madison Slevinski to kneel down between his legs.

On the night of Jocelyn and Harvey's wedding, the intoxicated old priest had committed some serious sins of his own, fucking both of the drunk young Slevinski girls. When he sobered up he was wracked with remorse for what he'd done and swore to himself it would never happen again.

But this particular Saturday afternoon, when he saw Madison come into the empty church with her mother, that evil lust consumed him again. When her mother stepped into the confessional he coaxed Madison into the other side with him. Now, with his cossack up around his waist, he had the stunning teenager fellating him, licking his big thick prick like a lollipop...

The unsuspecting Mona settled in to come clean on her sins. She decided to start with the small stuff, telling the old priest the same mundane transgressions she always told him... a few white lies she'd told her kids... gossiping... taking the lord's name in vain...

Father O'Connor seemed in a strangely forgiving mood. He even praised her for all the time she spent and the chores she did for poor old Mrs Besinger, the washing, the ironing, cleaning...

"It's a... it's a... marvelous ding yull be doin' Mrs Slevinski," he preached as Madison sucked the big purple knob of his cock. "As de good book sas yuv torn'd de udder cheek and made a friend of an enemy."

"You're very kind father," said Mona. "But... well there's more... I don't think you'll be so happy with me when I tell you..."

"Mmmm oh aye... ummmm... do tell..."

Through the patterned screen of the confessional window, Mona could just barely see the silhouette of the priest's head in the dim light. He really does seem preoccupied today, she thought.

"Well now Father, there's a little more going on at the Besinger house than you know... I mean... I'm... I'm doing more than just cleaning..."

As she spoke Father O'Connor was humping her daughter's mouth. Holding the back of Madison's head he was cruelly pressing the teen's mouth further down the length of his big dick.

"Ahh, to be sure we're all... mmmmmm... imperfect creatures in gods eyes Mrs Slevinski. Even I transgress from time tu time," he said, without even a hint of irony. "Why dont'ya be tellin' me all about it?"

And Mona did. For the next half hour, she went into a long spiel, omitting no detail, telling the priest all of the things she'd done with Harvey and Jocelyn and how much she loved doing it...

The priest and Madison listened enthralled to her mother's many kinky transgressions... how she loved to lick the old lady's pussy and arsehole, how she loved being used, Harvey's cock in her mouth, her cunt, or exploding in her anus, the toys, the whips... everything.

Listening to her mother tell her story was unbelievably hot but when Madison heard her explaining how she'd learned to deep throat Harvey's cock, the teen redoubled her efforts on the priest's big dick. She took Father O'Conner's big cock all the way down, feeling it filling her esophagus... feeling the priest's cruel hands gripping her ears... lifting her head up and down... pumping his cock down her neck...

The good father knew he was going to Hell. Satan has tempted him with Mona's sinful stories and Mona's whore daughter and he had taken the bait. The Prince of Darkness had offered him the sins of the flesh and he had embraced them.

"Ahh begorrah," he whispered as he felt his big hairy balls contract. The strumpet's warm accommodating mouth was going to suck his emission right out of him...

"Mmmmm... oh gods..." he gasped.

He could feel himself nearly ready to cum. It was what Mona said next that pushed him over the edge...

"... and they tease me, Father. They make me beg..."

"I see, I see," gasped the priest as Madison deep-throated his big dong. "Tell me more bout dat..."

Mona sighed with embarrassment. The old priest certainly seemed to want to hear all the details...

"Recently they've been tying me up," she began. "They get me to lie on the kitchen table Father...a pillow under my head, and they tie my wrists and ankles to the table legs. It's very embarrassing..."

"Mmm... oh to be sure... and you'd be naakid at this point?"

"Naakid Father?" Sometimes his heavily accented Irish brogue was quite difficult to understand.

"Naakid woman... naakid!"

"Oh. Naked. Yes, father... all spread out... and then they do things to me... touching me inappropriately...

"Where do day tooch yu child?"

"Oh... everywhere... especially my nipples Father... and my vagina... they use a... a..."

"A what?" he gasped. "Wha do day use on yu Mrs Slevinski?

"My mistress... I mean Mrs Besinger has these toys... ummm big vibrating toys... they use them... all over... they tease me with them... oh father I love it so much... I'm such a sinner aren't I? Am I going to go to Hell?"

"Tell me all o' it... every... every detail..."

Madison felt Father O'Connor pushing her down more urgently. Taking a deep breath she let him jamb her mouth all the way down so her nose was pressed into his pubic hair.

"They tease me and tease me, Father. It could go for hours... exciting my body till I'm just about to... about to... ummm 'release'. Do you know what I mean when I say that father?"

"I'm... mmmmm... I'm familiar wid the concept of orgasm child..."

"Well, then they... then they... take the toy away Father... it's terribly cruel... but I love it. I just love being used, Father... I beg and beg to be brought off but they don't do it... they're soooo cruel..."

"They both get so excited they 'do' each other Father... right there against the table I'm strapped to... and Harvey does me like this as well... climbed up on the table and puts his lovely big cock in me... oh father his cock is just wonderful... I dream about his lovely big cock..."

"Yes, yes, yes... and den what 'appens?

Father O'Conner was pummeling Madison's head up and down his turgid prick. His precum, her gagging saliva, and snot were a slick soup over her lips and face and the barrel of his dick.

"We'll eventually they finish me off, Father. At... at the end, I'm so ready the smallest thing could make me climax... They keep me on the very brink Father... just little touches... and then... and then..."

"Tell me child... tell me yu terrible sin..."

"Oh Father, they make me orgasm... huge orgasms... I gush everywhere... and the fuck me with toys... and..."

Behind the little metal grill, Mona heard the old priest grunt.

"What was that father?" asked Mona. "What did you say? Are you okay?"

The uncharacteristic pause from behind the screen went on. "One... one minute my child," gasped the priest as he pumped his seed into the girl's stomach, squirting load after load down her neck.

As the depraved old priest shuddered with pleasure, Mona finished off her litany of sins.

"...and to top it all off Father, I'm pregnant with Harvey's baby. I'm sure it's his... I just know. I've missed my period twice in a row now..."

There was plenty more she didn't say but she could save that to next time.

"...and that's most everything I can remember. For these and all my sins, I ask pardon of God, penance, and absolution of you, Father."

The silence from next door continued. She thought she could hear him breathing hard. Probably in shock, she thought. Or he's considering my penance... Oh god, what's he going to say?

"I'm so very sorry father," she said tearfully.

There was shuffling in the darkened cubicle next door but he still didn't say anything. Maybe he'll make me flagellate myself? and despite herself found she was excited by the thought...

"I've been so very bad Father. I understand if you need to take some time to consider..."

"Ahhh no, I don't believe dat'll be necessary Mrs Slevinski," he said eventually. "After some prayerful consideration, I'm inclined to be lenient..."

In his cubicle, Father O'Conner was running his fingers through Madison's thick black hair. The beautiful teen was resting her cheek on his knee enjoying him being gentle. Her mouth was hanging slack and his cum was running down her chin, dripping onto the floor...

"To be sure what you're been doin' is wrong," said the priest. "But I believe you've been led astray..."

Mona couldn't believe what she was hearing...

"I can see you've been upset... upset by degradation and humiliation...but Mrs Slevinski... I feel the sin is not yours..."

"But his child Father O'Connor... I'm carrying Harvey's baby..."

"Ahh yes... mmmm... Well now Mona, dat is unuder matter. I wonder now... Do you think anyone would blink an eye at another child in your large brood? Would that be an acceptable solution to your little problem?"

"Um... yes father... I suppose..."

"Well, then we're all done. Go in peace, my child."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"YOU CAN'T NEVER LEAVE ME BOY..."

The next morning was Sunday Church Day and Harvey Besinger woke up with a giant hardon.

During the night his sexy old wife's immense soft butt had pressed back against him. Her big fleshy arse cheeks, wiggly and wobbly, had encased his cock, burying his erection in the warm soft folds of flesh.

The horny young man shivered with pleasure.

Jocelyn pretended she was still asleep. With her back to him, he couldn't see her private smile. She could feel his immense rubbery cock, huge and hard, worming closer and closer... easing deeper between her butt cheeks, on its way up towards her luscious old cunt.

Even when his manhood was prodding between the lips of her cunt she tried to lay still. It was only when he started feeding it inside her wet twat that she let out an involuntary moan...

"oooohhhhh... mmmmmm..."

Her handsome young stud was always so big and hard... so powerful. His wonderful cock felt so good.

"OOOooooo... MMMMMM... oh yessss... oh yessss..."

"Ha Ha!" cried Harvey. "Surprise Mrs Besinger! Here I am!"

Laughing merrily at the wonderful joke he was perpetrating on his sexy old wife, Harvey slid his big thick ten-inch prick deep into Jocelyn's cunt. Balls deep he sobbed happily...

"Ohh yesssss my darling one," he groaned. "MMMMmmmmm... you feel sooooo gooood..."

"Mmmmm oh dear... what are you doing to me you naughty boy?" she said with mock anger. "I was... mmmmm... I was fast asleep..."

She felt his hands on her back. With his gigantic dick resting hard inside her, her loving doting husband stroked her back... up her neck, over her shoulders, his fingernails tracing patterns on her old skin. Jocelyn was wearing a simple cotton nightie, blousy and loose, with a deep scoop back. Her lovely boy could easily reach anything he wanted...

"I'm gonna fuck you Mrs Besinger," he said warmly, his hands rubbing and gently scratching her shoulders... down her spine...

He lifted her nighty up and massaged her hugely fat arse cheeks... down the crack of her butt to where they were joined...

...and then he started moving in and out.

"Yesss Harvey... " she croaked. "Ohhhh yes, my dear boy..."

Her young man's prick was incredible, ten long thick pulsing inches. It touched everything inside her, the ridges and veins rasping against the walls of her cunt.

"Oooooo Harvey... my darling..."

"I love you so much ma'am... ohhh god... your pussy... oh god your lovely cunt..."

Slow and steady he fucked her from behind, cozy and close and warm, in and out, in and out...schlick, shlock, schlick, shlock...

After a while, they changed.

"Can I do you on your knees, ma'am? Or let's do missionary... we haven't done that since Thursday..."

"Let me... let me get on top Harvey," she rasped in her old lady voice. "I want to ride it..."

Harvey happily rolled onto his back and Jocelyn climbed up over him. It took a minute. Jocelyn was not a young woman anymore. At 66 years old Mrs Besinger moved slowly and carefully to straddle his waist. No point in straining something.

She held her nightie up over her belly and Harvey held his massive cock under her dripping cunt. Then, taking his outstretched hands for support, she lowered herself carefully down onto him... 'shloooop'.

"Ooooohhh yessss... oh Harvey dear," she sobbed. "Your cock is fillin' me all up..."

He looked up at her mammoth bosom, rolling and wobbling. Her giant tits were only just captured inside her nightie, pressing seductively against the white cotton... her giant nipples were sticking out only inches from his mouth... the thin shoulder straps were straining under the immense load... like they could break at any time...

"Please... please... may I see your big boobs ma'am," he gasped lustily.

(Harvey still called her 'ma'am' and 'Mrs Besinger'...hardly ever 'Jocelyn'. It didn't sound right.)

The old lady sniggered looking down at her handsome husband as she slowly rocked back and forth on his knob. With her hands on her knees, she ground his mammoth cock inside her horny old cunt.

"You wanna see 'em do yu boy?"

"Mmmmm oh god yes please... please let me see them..."

Sitting up straight on his big prick, Jocelyn flicked the straps off her shoulders and her big soft torpedo tits flopped down over her belly. She laughed throatily at the look of ecstasy on Harvey's face.

"There you are boy... all yours... don't say I never give yu anything..."

His shaking hands reached up and grasped them... rough like she liked it.

"Oh my god, oh my god," he gasped as he groped the heavy soft flesh. "You're tits are mag... magnif... just lovely...

"Mmm grub 'em up boy," she moaned as she rocked back and forth on his cock. "Pinch em... pinch 'em hard... ooooh yesss...harder..."

He loves me so much, she thought happily.

Harvey gripped both her thick long nipples between thumbs and forefingers, squeezing hard, lifted them up, pulling them cruelly.

"OHHHHH YESSSSSS..." cried Jocelyn. "AHHHH YES... OH HELL..."

'Hell' was a pretty bad swear for Jocelyn Besinger. It was an indication of how sensitive her nipples were and how much she enjoyed having them clamped.

The mammoth digits were not to everyone's taste but for Harvey they were about the sexiest part of her sexy old body.

He loved every inch of her of course. In his eyes, her round pear shape body was everything a goddess should be. He loved her gigantic football-shaped boobs (the little black mole on the right one, just below her collarbone... the fine lace of little blue veins that crisscrossed her flesh...), gigantic breast that sagged down on either side of her protruding round pot belly. And, in the shadow of her belly, the forest of brown curly pubic hair underneath... a forest that couldn't disguise her protruding clitoris and gaping cunt...

...but these nipples... mmmm. If he twisted them when she was orgasming she would just about faint dead away...

He worshiped her curvaceous round bottom, fleshy and white, that protruding out behind her when she walked... and was even now rocking, ample and heavy, back and forth on his lap... her thick cellulite thighs that tapered down to shapely calves, slim ankles and small feet with her ever so lickable, suckable toes...

... but her long, thick, dark red nipples, an inch thick and two inches long... the rubbery texture... the course bumpy areola that covered the end of each tit...

Sensing his lust the old lady leaned forward and draped her

big blubbery boobs over his face. This movement lifted her sodden wet cunt up to the end of his cock so only the head was inside her.

This was the signal for him to fuck her.

With her breasts all but smothering him, Harvey humped his arse up off the mattress, burying his cock back inside her. Using his legs as the lever he fucked her as fast as he could.

Her big old suspended body started to shake.

"Ooooooo Harvey... ooooo Harvey... ooooooooo Haaarrvey..."

He could feel his cum bubbling like a pot of boiling water ready to overflow... he madly blew raspberries on her big plump tits...

"MMMMbbbbb.... mmmmmbbb... bbbbbllllbbb..."

"Ooooohhhh H... H... Harvey... OOOOOHhhh H... Ha... Harveeeey..."

He was pounding into her at a hundred miles an hour. Her long dyed auburn hair was hanging down... tickling his nose...

Just before he orgasmed he caught a glimpse of her face through her hanging breast flesh and her hair... Her normally hard, mean face was serene and relaxed... she was going to... she was going to...

As one their bodies exploded in a blissful reciprocal orgasm. They both screamed in pleasure (though Harvey's cries were muffled) and a gushing splash of mutual liquids spurted out from where they were joined at the crotch.

"AAAAAAHHHHH... AHHHHH... AHHHHHH... AAAAHHHHHH..."

Jocelyn sat up and squirmed her big butt down on his erupting cock. Harvey could feel his ten-incher emptying its load into her old womb, filling her up with his fresh youthful spunk...

"AAAHHHH... AHHHH... AAAHHH... OOOOoooo... ohhhh... ohhh... ohhhh...."

Panting and gasping for breath the old woman collapsed over her young lover, momentarily overcome by the intense orgasm she'd just had.

Harvey too just lay. His heart was pounding like it wanted to break out of his chest. That had been a good one. Even by their high standards that was top ten for the month.

He was so happy he started giggling. It was a happy gasping choking sound at first...

"That... that was amazing," he laughed as he gasped for breath. "You... you... oh my god... you're amazing..."

His hot old wife, still trying to catch her breath on top of him, joined in. A course old lady cackle...

"Oh Harvey... oh dear, oh dear, oh dear," she tittered. "That was a very special one wasn't it?"

He buried his nose in her hair and kissed the top of her head, running his hands down over her back to grasp her arse cheeks. His deflated cock was still up inside her.

peteh57
peteh57
766 Followers