The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers

"Hurry up!" she whined impatiently as he spread the picnic blanket on the carpet of green grass. "You're so slow. Why are young people sooooo slowww these days? It's just laziness boy... your mother should have taught you better!"

Harvey lay on the red and white check mat under the big shady oak tree, his back against the trunk, and looked up at her expectantly. His massive knob, hard as an iron bar, poking up out of his lap.

"It's all... it's all ready ma'am," he gasped, holding his arms out. "Here it is..."

The old woman took off her ostentatious hat and tossed it to a corner of the rug.

"We mustn't roll on that boy," she rasped and began unbuttoning the buttons that ran up the front of her frock.

She could feel his excited gaze on her but she pretended not to notice and avoided his eyes. She knew Harvey would be subconsciously counting each of the fifteen little white buttons as she flicked them undone.

Jocelyn loved that she was able to tease him so effortlessly. Squat and grey and old she may have been, but in front of Harvey, she could pretend she was Megan Fox.

When her dress was undone all the way down the front, she could have let it drop off her shoulders. Instead, she took her time stepping out of her low heel black shoes and unpinning her hair. One by one she searched for the bobby pins that held her hair up in its tight bun. A warm breeze made her dress gape open, flashing the boy with tantalizing glimpses of her grey-white lingerie...

When her long dyed auburn locks fell down her back, she shrugged her dress off her shoulders where it pooled in the grass at her feet. The old lady combed her fingers through her hair, shaking her head from side to side like a swimsuit model on the beach...

Harvey was overcome with lust. He stroked his cock lovingly as he drank in his wife's rubenesqe body. Her voluptuous pear-shaped body was so familiar but never ceased to amaze and delight him.

As he suspected, her giant saggy tits were captured inside one of the massive cone-shaped bras she owned and she was also wearing the big baggy cottontails he'd imagined, stretched up over her belly and into the crack of her glorious big arse.

She stood over him and released her wonderful tits from their confinement. The Jeunique J30 bullet bra had been holding her huge 44k bust up and out in front like the taillights of a 1950s Cadillac. She dropped them down in front of the boy, with an audible slap against her belly. They settled on either side of her plump round belly, big thick red nipples pointing left and right...

"Ohhh my god Mrs Bes... Besinger," stuttered Harvey as he stroked himself. "Let me bite 'em... I'll bite 'em so good for you..."

"All in good time boy," she rasped, smiling happily. "Maybe... maybe you want to help me off with these underpants."

"Ohhhh yessss, ma'am..."

Getting up on his knees in front of her, the excited young fellow ran his hands up over his wife's protruding belly, hooking his fingers into the waist elastic of her silky old grey bloomers.

"That's it boy... pull 'em down... get 'em off..." she said huskily as her man eased her knickers down. She felt her face flush...

Harvey kissed her big belly as it came into view and Jocelyn grunted in surprise when his tongue delved playfully into her belly button.

"I'm gonna lick your lovely wet pussy Mrs Besinger," he said lustfully. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna lick you till you cum... and then drink up all your yummy juices..."

His hands worked the silky satin out of the depths of her butt crack and down over the big protruding cheeks.

"Yes... yes boy... I want that... I want your lovely tongue inside me..."

She held his head for balance as he pulled her grey-white granny panties down. The old lady could feel his hot breath between her thighs...

The elderly woman's legs were slightly bent at the knees and Harvey felt her hands on his head. Looking up could see right up inside her. Her cunt was spread out wide, the inflamed lips open over her nest of thick greying pubic hair... a dark gaping tunnel, glistening wetly...

Harvey was salivating. He leaned forward to tentatively lick between the lips of her inflamed labia... tracing his tongue across the vast dilated gap... and up over her engorged clitoris...

"Ooooo yes, Harvey boy... momma needs a good licken'..."

Jocelyn started to shiver. His tongue flicked delicately over her inflamed crotch teasing her body. She could feel his hands around her waist, his fingers easing into the folds of her butt crack... his warm breath...

"OOOHHH, GOD... YESSSS... Mmmmm lick mummy's pussy boy..."

He flickered his tongue over her clitoris like it was ice cream and then pursed his lips over it, kissing around it with his lips. With the sensitive little nub pursed between his lips, he flicked his tongue back and forth over the tip... sucking like it was a little cock...

"AHHHHH... OH HARVEY..." she screamed. "Lick me... lick me boy... ooooohhhh lick my pussy baby..."

Her juicy old cunt tasted delicious... savory metallic... wet... sweet...

Grasping her big soft arse cheeks, he pulled her close, burying his face between her pussy lips... licking and lapping up as much of her succulent old lady juices as he could. His nose rubbed against her clit... her pussy lips spread over his cheeks... his tongue licked up and down, in and out, from her puckering arse hole to deep inside her big meaty cunt...

The old lady was in heaven.

"OHHHH... OHHHH... OHHHH... OH HARVEY..."

She felt her knees giving way...

...then she was falling... falling forward... pushing him backward... landing on his head...

On her knees over his face... legs spread wide to either side... she grasped his ears and rode her enormous cavernous cunt back and forth over his face... her huge meaty cunt covering him like a face mask...

"Ohhh... lick it... mmmmm... lick.. lick it... OHHHHH YESSSS... LICK IT BOY... LICK IT BOY..."

And Harvey did. His wife's juices were flowing in a torrent. He licked and licked and licked... all but drowning. He found his hands free and reached around her to grasp his cock. As she rode his face he jerked off at the same time, edging his lovely big cock as he brought her off...

Jocelyn didn't know or didn't care. She was going to cum...

"OH HARVEY... OH, MY DARLING... I'm... I'm... I'm gonna..."

"OOOOOOO YESSSSSSS..." she screamed, bucking over his face like a bronco buster. "OHHHH YESSS... OHHHH HARVEY... OOOOOOOOooooo..."

The old woman threw her head back and howled like a wolf as her orgasm wracked her body... convulsive waves of pleasure corresponding to the juices that gushed out over Harvey's face.

As he drank as much of her as he could Harvey's cock went off in his hand... a huge load of white creamy jitz squirted out and splashed onto Jocelyn's back... into her hair...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AN HOUR OR TWO LATER

If you'd been bushwalking that afternoon and happened upon their little secret garden, you'd have seen two naked people, spooning on a red checked blanket, asleep in the shade of a tall oak tree. The boy, a handsome young man, has his arms wrapped lovingly around a woman who could be his grandmother.

When the two lovers awoke they ate their lunch. Him sitting cross-legged and the old lady leaned back against the smooth trunk of their special tree. They ate cold chicken naked from a Tupperware container and lemonade from plastic cups.

"I saw something today," he said conversationally through a mouthful of the old lady's cold crumbed chicken.

"Don't talk with your mouth full boy," she said, wiping her greasy fingers down a big saggy breast.

"Yes ma'am," he sighed.

"Well? What did you see? Spit it out boy! Don't pout..."

Harvey took a long slurping gulp of cold lemonade and swallowed. "It was during mass... during the singing. God, I hate that singing."

"And? Tell me your story for goodness sake!" she said irritably as she picked up another drumstick.

"I saw the priest and Mona's daughter... you know... together."

Jocelyn's jaw dropped open. "What?... what did you stay?"

"I saw Father O'Conner and Madison... you know Mona's second oldest. They were out the back of the toilets... doing it!"

"What nonsense," she said hotly. "What a stupid thing to say. A stupid thing to say from a stupid boy..."

"I did!" he protested. "I really did!"

"Ha... what posh... foolish boy... you can't say things like that without proof..."

"They were," he said assertively. "And I've got proof!"

Harvey got to his feet and Jocelyn watched his perfect buns retreat over to the car. He retrieved his mobile phone from the pocket of his pants and came back, plopping back down beside the old woman.

"What's this you've got now?" she asked, curious despite herself.

"Proof," he said as he opened up his photo library.

Jocelyn looked over his shoulder as he flicked through the photographs. Some of them were out of focus...others were poorly framed...

"I was jerking off at the same time," explained Harvey apologetically. "It's tricky taking photos with one hand."

"Hmph... well, all I see is two people. Maybe they're fornicating... maybe not. I certainly do not see either of the Slavinski girls..."

"It's Madison," he insisted.

"... and I certainly don't recognize Father O'Connor... "

They watched the flicking screen in silence and the Jocelyn exclaimed, "Wait... stop... that's him...oh goodness... is that him?"

"It is... I know it is!"

"It's...it's a bit fuzzy boy... they look like priests' robes and that certainly could be Madison but..."

"If you don't believe me, look at this," said Harvey.

When Harvey got the little movie playing, Jocelyn had to stop doubting. There was absolutely no question who the two people were. Her beloved priest, a man removed from all moral reproach... having adulterous sex with a young girl... like an animal... She could hear them as well... their grunting and groaning over the sound of the congregation singing in the distance...

"Figured a movie was better," mumbled Harvey in her ear.

"What... what were you doing there?"

"I was bored. The sermon was going on and on... so when I saw Madison going to the toilet, I followed cause I thought maybe I could... you know... fuck her..."

Jocelyn excepted his explanation. That's just what her Harvey would do, she thought fondly. That cock of his... goodness me...

On the little screen, Father O'Conner was speeding up. She could hear their moaning getting louder...

"He was... urgent, you know?" said Harvey, offering some commentary. "I guess he knew he had to get back."

"Oh my... goodness me," gasped Jocelyn. She saw Harvey's cock was hard again.

They'd got to the bit where the priest swapped his big fat cock from the teenies pussy to her arsehole. The squeal of surprise the girl made, made Jocelyn reach for Harvey's cock and start stroking...

"He... he must've known it was the last song and he only had a minute... oh god ma'am... he went to town. He was hammering that poor girl's butt like there was no tomorrow..."

"Oh me... ohh goodness," she gasped. Her fingers found their way down between her legs... inside her perpetually horny old twat...

The camera footage got progressively more jumpy.

"I... I... was about to cum... here... yeah there I go... I didn't mean to record that.."

Harvey had inadvertently held the camera on his cock as he jerked it. It was at an odd angle but there was no mistaking the cum squirting out of the big purple dome...

"I got... got the whole thing, ma'am," he said proudly. "He knows he's gotta finish... here he goes... watch..."

On the little screen, the now perfectly framed camera footage was still showing the priest and the teen. Jocelyn gasped as Father O'Conner grunted and filed Madison's butt up with cum. He spasmed for a few seconds and then the film ended, the last thing she saw was the priest pulling his robes down over his bare bottom.

Harvey turned his face to hers and kissed her on the lips, open mouths, tongues intertwined.

"Play it again boy," she demanded.

By the end of the second run through, the phone had been discarded. Jocelyn had taken out her false teeth and was eagerly gobbling up Harvey's big knob...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you like what you read please VOTE and COMMENT. I love to know the stories are appreciated and it lets me know you want to read more and thanks for reading the continuing story.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers