The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old woman sighed happily against his chest.

"You can't never leave me boy," she said. "You hear me? You can't never leave..."

Her tone was harsh but Harvey felt tears welling up in his eyes.

"I never ever will Mrs Besinger," he said, his voice cracking a little. "I couldn't. I love you more than life..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HYMNS SUCK!

Later that morning they were in church, listening to Father O'Connor's sermon.

As usual, Harvey sat alone up the back while Jocelyn sat in the front row flanked and surrounded by a bevy of other old broads, all wearing their Sunday best. Mona Slevinski was there as well, choosing to sit with Jocelyn instead of her family. Their middle-aged fuck toy looked like a teenager compared to all the old grannies.

This was one area where Harvey and Jocelyn differed. Since he was a little boy Harvey had hated religion. The priest's lilting Irish accent seemed so waisted on all those 'shalls' and 'shall nots'. For Harvey, there were so many better ways he could be spending his Sundays. Especially now he had Mrs Besinger. He'd much rather be fucking her than listening to this rubbish.

Thinking about fucking his wife gave him an instantaneous boner. He could see Jocelyn's hat from where he was sitting...an ugly purple pillbox hat she was wearing over her tight bun of dyed auburn hair. It stuck out above the crowd of heads like a signpost. Sitting alone and horny in the back pew near the door, he groped his giant erection through his itchy gabardine trousers, fantasizing about licking her yummy old cunt...

Stretching out as far as he could, he put his hands inside his pockets. A long time ago he'd cut holes in the bottom of both so he could get at his cock in just such a situation as this. He could wrap his hands around it and jerk-off quite happily... even cum if he wanted, though that left the inside of his pants pretty gross. It was wet and uncomfortable until he could change them.

There were two empty rows between him and the rest of the congregation and, coincidentally, the next closest parishioners were Mona's family. All the Slevinski children were there in descending height from the oldest near the aisle, to the youngest who sat beside his father halfway along the hard wooden pew.

Mona's two older daughters he knew pretty well. Morgan was a year older than him and Madison and he were in the same year at school.

At the reception after his wedding, the two older girls had been allowed to stay when the five younger ones were taken home by their father. The two sisters had both drunk way too much...

His wedding day had so many great moments but the memory of a drunk Madison on top of him, humping her hot body against his cock, was definitely on the short highlights roll.

As though she could hear his horny reminiscing, the girl in question stood up. Squeezing past her older sister, she walked down the aisle and swept past Harvey with a swish of pretty blue church dress and sweet perfume, offering him a quick blushing smile as she went on out the door.

He knew she was going to the toilet block... a ploy he knew all too well. It was a brilliant way to get out of the boring sermonising. A person could waste a good half hour out there if they had a mind to. He turned to watch her descend the front stairs and disappear around the side of the building.

The first hymn had started - 'Here I am Lord'.

The long-drawn-out marathon of prayers and singing always drove the young man crazy. It helped him make up his mind to leave his cock alone and follow Madison.

Maybe our close encounter at the wedding will give me a little leverage, he thought, and he ducked out through the church doors. The worst that can happen is she says no... and then I can have a wank in a cubicle.

She'd been pretty hot for him that night - though neither of them ever spoke about it. They weren't even friends at school.

In fact, nobody talked about 'that night' except him and Mrs Besinger.

"Do you know boy," said Jocelyn one evening. "I've had nearly half the congregation come up and apologize for drinking too much and claim they don't remember anything! Such hypocrites," she'd growled.

And it was true too. None of the women in the church seemed able to meet his eye anymore and old Doris Herbertson ignored Harvey completely even thou he'd given her the orgasm of her life as he fucked her big fat arse!

Outside it was warm and sunny. A gentle breeze ruffled Harvey's short brown hair and it was quiet - the awful singing inside the church seemed faint and muffled by the rosy pagan sunshine. He walked around the corner of the big stone church and down to the toilet block where he hoped to find Madison loitering.

The toilet block was a separate little building beside the church, in matching red brick and a grey slate roof. The church was built a hundred years before septic tanks were invented. Back in the day, if a parishioner needed to take a dump, they had to poop into a barrel and throw a handful of sawdust on top. They built the toilets a little away from the church so the odor of shit wouldn't waft in on the congregation. Fifty tears ago a modern sewer system was installed but the ancient amenities were still outside.

Harvey walked inside where it was cool and smelled like deodorant blocks. There was an arrow pointing left to MENS and another pointing right to WOMEN. There was no door so it was an easy matter to stick his head around and look inside. She wasn't there. The three cubicle doors were open and empty. There was nowhere else to go.

She has to be here, he thought as he walked back outside.

The church was built in a picturesque spot up on a little hill. On his left, as far as he could see, was farming land. It was miles from the next building and even the road that ran past it rarely had a car. There was a black cow in a paddock about half a mile away but apart from that, it seemed like he was on his own.

The only place he hadn't searched was behind the little amenities block so he set off down the side.

At the rear of the lavatory was the big old corrugated-iron water tank. There was no town water supply out here so this was where flushing water came from. Fifteen feet high and about the same wide, Harvey had to skirt around it if he was to go further.

I should have gone the other way around, he thought as he carefully chose his steps on the incline, stepping through the muddy runoff from a leaking tap.

She can't have come this way or I'd see footprints, he thought. But he persevered and in the shade at the back of the big water tank, he found her...

...Madison was with the old Irish priest...

Harvey couldn't believe his eyes. The priest would often leave the stage when the singing was happening, leaving old Mrs Tillip playing the piano and conducting the service. Harvey sometimes wondered what he was doing all that time...

There was no doubting Father O'Connor's robes. The old man had the lush gold and white fabric bunched up around his waist... his bare bum was moving...

As Harvey's eyes grew more accustomed to the shade after the bright sunlight, he saw the priest had his hands on Madison's hips and her pretty blue church dress was up over her back...

...her legs were spread wide...

The old priest was fucking her and the stunning young brunette was enjoying it. Harvey saw the good Father's big thick cock sliding in and out... impossibly huge into the young girl's tight pussy...

Harvey unzipped and released his cock...

... the Reverend Father was humping into the teen from behind, shoving her crudely against the brick wall at the back of the toilet block. Madison had her forearms and her left cheek pressed against the rough stone...

The beautiful young teenager's face was twisted ugly with lust. Her eyes were rolling about madly - in time to his in-out thrusting. Her tongue was hanging out like a panting dog, gasping with pleasure...

"Ahhhh... mmmmahhhhhhh... ahhhh..."

The priest was grunting like a pig. Each time he buried himself inside her and each time he pulled himself out he let out a deep sobbing snort of air...

Harvey, who was stroking his cock with one hand, was attempting to take photos on his mobile phone with the other... not an easy thing to do when you're jerking off.

But he managed and took dozens of incriminating pics... and then flicking to video, captured the whole scene for posterity. He was smart enough to know that, if this affair became common knowledge, the ramifications would be huge, especially for the old priest who was supposed to be celibate. Let alone fucking a teen barely old enough to be his granddaughter...

This wasn't the pair's first encounter, that was plain to see.

They had their situation down pat. Every Sunday there were four songs to be sung. The priest would need to be done by the end of the third one... or maybe the first few verses of the last.

Harvey heard the second song (The Lord's my Shepherd) come to an end and, as the next one struck up (Abide with me), Father O'Connor stepped up the pace.

"Ere we goo deary," Harvey heard him say. "Yu naughty little cootz needs fillin' up..."

"Mmmmm... ooooh yes Father," sobbed Madison. "Fill my naughty pussy up with your love juices..."

The old man relentlessly hammered into her sweet young cunt. His head was thrown back and he growled and groaned lustily as he pumped into the teen's tight wet cunt.

"Ahhhh ooooo yessss... good girl... mmmm such a gooood girl..."

The last song was Amazing Grace but Father O'Conner hadn't cum yet.

Harvey was amazed at the speed and dexterity of the old man. He was hammering into her faster and faster... Harvey blew his load... squirting his cum against the side of the water tank... where it dribbled impotently down the maroon-painted corrugations.

He's cutting it awfully close, thought Harvey dizzily. He must know the congregation will be looking for him when this song's over...

Inside the church, Harvey could hear the congregation singing loudly. Amazing Grace was a favorite.

"'Twas grace - that taught - my heart - to fear...

And grace - my fears relieved..."

He's never going to make it, thought Harvey. Despite himself, he found himself rooting for the randy old priest. Come on man, you can do it...

Just when Harvey was sure he'd have to leave the job unfinished and make a run for it the priest removed his engorged dripping prick out of Madison's pussy and jammed it into her arse.

The girl screamed, louder than she should have considering where they were. But the enthusiastic singing from the church drowned her out...

"My chains - are gone, I've been - set free..."

With only a few more verses to go the priest went to town in the girl's arsehole...

...Harvey saw the moment when his school friend's face twisted in the throes of a powerful orgasm. He captured it all on his phone's camera...

...The big old priest went off a few seconds later... filling the teenager's bowel with his cum...

"...The Earth - shall soon - dissolve like snow," sang the parishioners. "The sun - forbear - to shine..."

There was no time for any niceties afterward. The old Irish priest simply pulled his used dick out of her butthole, dropped his cossack down over his shame, and ran off.

Harvey did the same, making it back to his seat in time to see Father O'Connor appear and stand behind the choirmaster just as the last few lines of the song finished, "...was blind, but now, I see!"

...and Madison came in a moment after that, making her way back to her spot next to her big sister. Nobody noticed or cared except Harvey who thought she was walking a little funny.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE SECRET PICNIC SPOT

On the way home from the service, Harvey was quieter than normal. Of course, their conversations were generally dominated by Jocelyn, complaining and gossiping about someone or other and frankly, she'd grown to enjoy his companionable silences... But he was very very quiet this day... barely even saying yes and no in the right places.

"What's wrong with you boy?" she asked. "There's something going on isn't there?"

"No ma'am," he said absently. "Sorry... I was thinking of something else..."

"Mmm... something or somebody," she said, a sour smile teasing the corners of her mouth. "You seem even more... 'amorous' than normal..."

"What's 'amorous'?" he laughed. "Is that one of your old-fashioned sayings?"

"Excited, eager, aroused. Honestly boy I wonder where that education of yours is going sometimes!"

He felt her hand on the immense bulge in his crotch...

"You know I'm always horny for you," he said, shivering happily. "Nothing unusual there."

"There's something else," she huffed as she squeezed his cock through his black dress pants. "You've been hard as a rock since I got in the car."

After what he'd seen outside the church toilet block the young man was indeed a walking hardon... an erection with legs. Usually, he could keep himself in check, knowing he could fuck the old lady soon enough, but the sight of the priest's huge thick cock reaming the teenager's tight butt had left him batshit crazy. He couldn't wait to get to their secret picnic spot so he could fuck his wife senseless.

"You just look particularly lovely today ma'am," he said cryptically. "It's a very pretty frock is all," he went on. "You look really good..."

"What? This old thing?" she said happily. "I swear you seem to be the only one who notices how much effort I go to."

The old woman did always look sexy to Harvey, especially after church. Today was no exception. A pompous gay fashion designer would politely call her 'frumpy' but Harvey loved the way she dressed. There was something about Jocelyn's Sunday church outfits...

To Harvey, her array of ankle-length floral dresses was as sexy as any lingerie.

Over the years Jocelyn had purchased dozens of cotton maxi-dresses. They were all bright floral print sacks that she would drape over her voluptuous body in an attempt to distract from her curvaceousness. But no matter how loose and shapeless she could get them, they didn't disguise her curves one iota. Her big breasts, wide hips, and giant bubble butt were impossible to camouflage.

Underneath he knew she'd be wearing one of her fabulous bullet-bras that made her magnificent breasts point out like they did - like a canter-leaved balcony over her plump round belly. Below she'd be wearing an acre of silky linen that made up her underwear. She'd stretch those big overwashed granny knickers up over her belly and huge round ass... that wonderful big bum that did a rumba wherever she went... boomba, boomba, boomba... like a pagan goddess!

Harvey shivered with anticipation.

The dress she was wearing today matched her hat. Both were a garish 'Prince Purple Rain' purple. The print on the frock was gaudy green leaves interspersed with large orange flowers. The old-fashioned pillbox hat was pinned with black net gauze and a large, obviously fake, red rose on one side. It was a garish miss-match. Most people figured she was colorblind.

"You... you always look amazing Mrs Besinger," he said and meant it too. With one hand on the wheel, he tried to rearrange his stiff ten-inch cock to a more comfortable position...

"That's very nice to hear boy," she rasped in her deep granny voice. "A wife likes to hear that her husband thinks she looks nice..."

"I... I... just can't wait to get you alone today Mrs Besinger," he said. "You're so super hot... and... and I need you..."

"Thank you Harvey dear," she muttered huskily. Her old pussy was aching for him as well. Jocelyn could feel her cunt lips spreading apart in her knickers. "I do look forward to our Sunday picnics..."

She decided her young man needed teasing. On a whim, she lifted her dress up over her knees. The sensible part of her knew it was dangerous to arouse him while he was driving but his desire for her made her cheeky and flirtatious.

He saw her knees out of the corner of his eyes.

"What... what are you doing?" he choked.

"Just gettin' comfy boy. Don't you worry. Keep your eyes on the road..."

Jocelyn arched her back and, lifting her big bum out of the seat, hoiked the colorful dress up even higher. Harvey caught a glimpse of the white flesh of her upper thigh... her faded grey panties...

For an unnerving moment he lost control of the motorcar, the driver's side tires ran off the road onto the gravel before he got it back on the tar. His nasty old wife immediately started berating him, even though she was the cause of their close call.

"Be careful stupid boy," she cried. "You'll kill us both with these sort of shenanigans."

But even as she scolded him, she spread her legs and ran her fingers over the gusset of her underwear.

"I don't know where you youngsters get your driver licenses these days," she growled.

"I'm sorry ma'am... it's just... hard to concentrate..."

"We're nearly there for goodness sake," she continued, as her fingers teased her steamy old cunt. "Take a little more care!"

They drove across the little wooden bridge at the base of the gorge and started along the first of several switchbacks on their way up the steep side of the valley. Zigzagging back and forth they crept higher until they reached the turnoff to their secret garden.

Harvey turned off the road at the fifth hairpin corner, bounced over the gravel verge, and along the little track. The bushes that scraped against the duco, closed in behind them and in seconds they were quite invisible from the road, and then they were in the little grassy clearing. Harvey turned the car to face the view down the valley and switched the engine off. Another beautiful Sunday in their secret park.

"This is such a lovely spot," said the old woman, her pretend anger immediately forgotten. "One can see for miles and miles..."

"It's even nice here on rainy days," said Harvey as he took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. "Do you think we could live here someday ma'am?"

"Maybe boy, maybe," she muttered wistfully.

The young man got out from behind the wheel and came around to the passenger side. Opening the door, he took the old woman's hand and helped her climb out of the little car. As she leaned back against the warm hood, Jocelyn watched her handsome young husband get naked.

The young man discarded his shoes and, unbuckling his belt, took his pants off, folding them neatly on the bonnet beside her.

"I've thought about a little house with a porch out the front so we can look out at the view," he continued as he pulled his underpants down. "It'd be great don't you think?"

Jocelyn inspected her handsome young husband hungrily, impulsively groping her crotch through her baggy cotton dress. His muscular young body glowed in the sun... his giant ten-inch erection standing up like a flag pole as though pointing at her... she was close enough to smell the healthy musk of him, a delicious sweet sweat that made her want to lick him all over...

Dear god he's gorgeous, she thought excitedly.

"It's a lovely thought boy... I don't know how we could afford it."

"I'll be a doctor someday Mrs Besinger," he said, taking her in his arms. "And then you can have anything you want."

He stepped in close to her and kissed her on the lips. Jocelyn put her arms around his waist. Their mouths opened and tongues intertwined. She could feel his gigantic prick pressing against her belly.

Breathing heavily they broke apart, looking into each other's eyes... and then they were kissing again, even more passionately than before, the young man and the old lady so deeply in love that their age difference meant nothing.

"Mmmm... ooooo gods... I need fucking boy," she rasped.

"Yes... yes, ma'am..."

She licked her lips as she watched her teenage lover retrieve the blanket and their picnic hamper from the boot of the car. He moved with the athletic grace of a tiger... his magnificent big phallus bouncing and giggling about...