All Comments on 'The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 08'

by peteh57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TrilloTrillo11 months ago

Definitely await the on going addtiion to this wonderful saga.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is great, looking forward to the next chapter.

Angelboy6666Angelboy666611 months ago

I love this series a lot. Please write more. Thank you.

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz11 months ago

I mentioned at the end of the last chapter, that I was looking to read more of the exploits of Mona (as the sub to our couple) and that looked to be hppening in this chapter 8 but it fizzled out ?There have been so many things Mona has mentioned in her confessional - bondage, toys, whips, dildos, golden showers etc that could be followed up on ?

But hey, a great story so far and very addictive reading.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Doris is on her way back 😜😜😜😜😜👍👍👍👍 Wonder will Mildred make an appearance as well 😛😛. A link back to the kinky threesome situation from Harvey and Jocelyn's wedding reception may be on the cards . Great work by the author five stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What about Harvey's mom? How does she feel about her son's wife? Can you write about it?

BigDee44BigDee447 months ago

How many years has G\Harvey been “in school”, and seemingly, still high school?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeteh57@peteh57
I never know what to say in these things. It is supposed to be a bit about what you, like an elevator speech... a quick synopsis of who you are... told in the time it takes an elevator to travel between floors. Literotica has been a great creative outlet for me. Writing my s...