The Spinster Librarian Ch. 02

Story Info
More humiliating situations for the college lads.
4.7k words
4.47
15k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I retrieved my skimpy apron and sheepishly started tying it around my waist and turned to walk to the door.

Miss Smith stopped me by saying, "David you can't answer the door like that, you'll be arrested for sure. Here slip these on."

She handed me an old pair of gym shorts to put on and I jumped into them in a flash.

I looked through the peephole and felt an overwhelming sense of relief. It was Jim. One of my roommates had come to rescue me, thank god! I quickly opened the door and grabbed Jim and was holding on for dear life.

"Jim, Jim, Jim I've never been so happy to see anyone in my life," I repeated.

"Dude what the hell?" Jim laughed.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you what's been happening to————-," I started to say but was interpreted by Miss Smith.

"Well, well you must be a member of the mischievous group playing pranks on helpless old women last evening?" Miss Smith questioned.

Jim, taken aback by her frankness stuttered, "I...ah...We...ah...it was all in good college horseplay, Miss Smith, we meant nothing by it. We were just drunk out of our minds and things got a bit out of hand, that's all. No harm, no foul, right?"

"I see you meant no harm by leaving a naked 18 year old boy tied to my front porch for all my neighbors to see first thing when the sun came up? You left a naked boy for me to discover when I opened my door. You were drunk on school property, disturbing the peace and committing the crime of public intoxication and public indecency." Miss Smith uttered.

Both Jim and I were shocked and speechless at what had just come out of her mouth. We never considered any of our actions that serious. We were just kidding around. Not intentionally breaking several laws.

"Miss Smith," Jim said, "We're just stupid college kids doing what college kids do, having a good time."

"Well your 'good times' have affected more than just yourselves and you should have taken that into consideration before committing your deeds." Miss Smith stated.

Jim hung his head and quietly said, "We're so very sorry if any of out stunts caused you any pain or cause for concern. I apologize for myself and all our friends who were involved in this. If there's anything we can do to make up for our mistakes please feel free to ask?"

David's eyes popped wide open and darted directly at Jim. He had no idea what he was saying. He couldn't say "anything we can do" to her. No, no no!

"Thank you Jim, I appreciate your humbling offer. It seems heartfelt. I believe you will make amends, in fact I know you will." Miss Smith said. "And to make sure you follow through on your promise, I'm prepared to turn all of you over to the local police for prosecution on all yor crimes."

"What do you mean, you wouldn't do that," Jim said looking at her and then David.

"David, explain to Jim that I don't make statements without backing them up," she said.

"Jim she means EVERY word of what she said, she'll do it, I know," David nervously said.

"Fuck, this is ridiculouse I don't believe a word of this bull shit," Jim barked.

"Jim please remember this college town is a small community and not much happens with the students that doesn't spread especially within the faculty. I know for a fact that you're on probation this semester and if you so much as cross your eyes at the wrong person you will be out of this school forever." Miss Smith stated.

Jim looked at David for some kind of help with no response. He knew all of what she had said was true but no one was supposed to know with the exception of his parents and Dean Thompson.

"Now you boys run along and try to get some rest,you'll need it for tomorrow," she said.

"What do you mean tomorrow?" David quipped.

"You remember one of my guests today, Mrs Stevenson, don't you David?" Miss Smith asked.

"Oh I definitely remember her, why?" David asked.

"It seems she's having a rather large function tomorrow and is going to need some young muscle to assist her. I think you two would be exactly what she's looking for." Miss Smith answered.

"Oh god noooooo, please no can't she get some other guys to help her out?" David pleaded.

Jim spoke up and said, "Wait if we do this favor for you tomorrow then we'll be off the hook with you right?"

" Well Jim we will just have to see how well tomorrow goes won't we," she responded. "If you two do a good enough job then I don't see why things wouldn't work out for the better."

"Be at this address tomorrow at 2 p.m. and dress casual, your uniforms will be furnished," she added.

David cringed when he heard the last part about the uniforms being furnished and thought, oh fuck no, not again!

At 2 p.m. the two boys appeared at the address Miss Smith had given them. Mrs Stevenson opened the door with a broad smile and welcomed the two inside. "This must be Jim, hello I'm Mrs Stevenson it's nice to see you. And David its so nice to have you here in my home," she said.

"Please follow me and I'll catch you up on what's happening and what you'll be doing today," she said walking into her kitchen.

"Here are the sandwiches, assorted snacks and bottles of wine for my function," she said. "If you have any questions about serving Jim feel free to ask David, he did an excellent job yesterday."

Jim looked at David with a confused quizzical face.

After leaving Miss Smith's home yesterday the boys didn't discuss anything about what had happened to David that day or what was going to happen to them the next day. Jim couldn't get over Miss Smith knowing about his probation and her threats to use that information. David was still in somewhat of a daze from his experience at the bridge game, it didn't seem possible it had happened.

"Ok boys, twice a month I host a group of women. At the end of the meeting we determine what subject matter we'll be going over at the next meeting. That gives the women time to familiarize themselves with the subject matter. Then we meet and everyone gives their opinions, concerns and or questions." Mrs Stevenson said.

"This meeting's subject matter is art from the Roman Greek culture. We'll be covering many different art forms," she said.

"Now let's get you boys in your appropriate outfits for today's function," Mrs Stevenson said as she led us to a small room off the kitchen.

"Here we go boys," handing us what appeared to us to be bed sheets.

"Ah...excuse me what's this?" Jim asked

"Their togas just like the Romans and Greeks wore in the period of our discussion today. You can thank Miss Smith for that inspirational idea, she came up with it and the togas this morning," Mrs Stevenson said.

David gave Jim a quick look of 'oh no, we're fucked'.

"Ok boys get into your togas while I greet and show the women to their assigned seats, I'll be right back," she said.

After figuring out how to put the togas on we stripped down to our boxer briefs and t-shirts and helped each other into the ridiculous costume. We each stood back and laughed hysterically. The togas had one strip of cloth over one shoulder and was so short our briefs were clearly visible below them.

As we stood there pointing and snickering at each other, Miss Smith entered the small room.

"Good afternoon boys, how are your outfits working out?" She asked. But before either of us could open our mouths she gawked and said, "This mess will never do. What kind of ridiculousness is going on here? Your outfits must be authentic to the period!"

She looked as though she was becoming agitated with us and flashed us a 'don't fuck with me' look.

"Now quit fooling around and get those togas on correctly!" Miss Smith demanded.

Jim spoke up and asked, "Just how are we supposed to wear these damn things anyway?"

Miss Smith replied, "The Romans and Greeks didn't wear anything under their togas and that's exactly how you two are going to wear them."

Jim laughed and said, " No fucking way I'm doing that, no way in hell!"

"That's fine with me Jim, do as you please but Dean Thompson's wife will be one of the attendees here today and I'll just mention your misbehavior of late to her. Is that ok with you?" She asked.

Jim snapped to attention and answered, "No please, I'll do as you wish you don't need to mention anything to anybody."

"That's better now, finish getting dressed and we'll be back to check on you in a few minutes," she said as she left the room.

After she was gone both boys stripped off their t-shirts and briefs standing there butt naked in Mrs Stevenson's home.

Jim's build was very similar to mine. His hair was jet black, both on top and down below. Unlike myself he was not circumcised. His penis was about the same length as mine but under that foreskin the head of it was freakishly huge. It would remind you of a mushroom in the woods with a monstrous top.

Slipping on their togas they looked at each other and couldn't believe what they saw. The togas were so short they barely covered their privates.

Jim blurted out, " Fuck man we cant wear these out there, those women will almost be able to see out junk. If we have to bend over we'll flash our asses. "What the fuck are we going to do man?" Jim asked.

David, looking submissive, knowing what Miss Smith would do to them if they didn't cooperate, said, " We don't have a choice she's got us with that info. She has us overpowered.

Jim said, " What's she got on you?"

David answered, "You don't even want to know man!"

Mrs Stevenson along with Miss Smith entered the small room, Miss Smith looking satisfied that the boys had cooperated.

"Oh yes that's much better boys,"Miss Smith said. Mrs Stevenson agreeing on how nice the outfits turned out.

"Here's the finishing touch boys," as Mrs Smith handed each boy a golden string belt for their waist. "This will add definition to you and the outfit."

As the boys tied the belt around their waists they noticed doing so actually hiked up the toga even more.

"Now here's the layout for today's event," Mrs Smith started. "There's going to be 24 women divided into two groups. One group of 12 in the living room and the other 12 in the dining room for the initial meeting. Each of you will be assigned to one of the rooms to serve food and wine and anything else the women might need."

"Any questions yet?" Mrs Stevenson asked.

"So that's all we have to do, serve food and drinks?" Jim wandered.

"Yes, for starters who knows what might happen as the afternoon progresses," she answered.

"Oh by the way David your Moms a member of this group and she will be here today," Miss Stevenson added.

"WHAT, wait what, my moms going to be here and I'm——-ah———- like thisssss, NO,!" He shouted.

"Calm down David, she doesn't know you're here, there's no reason for hysterics. I have some plain black face masks that cover your eyes and nose. Besides she will be in the opposite group of women you will be tending to," Mrs Stevenson said. "If you have a problem with this, Miss Smith said I should tell her and she'd send some emails out to fix everything."

"Ok ok," David said, lowering his head, "there's no problem."

Professor Jane Williams entered about that time, "Well, well, well I see a familiar face. How are you David? Long time no see, well since yesterday," She laughingly said.

Jim shot David a questioning look.

"Yes all the women from yesterday's card game are here along with probably twenty or so other nice ladies, anxious for today's meeting," she added.

Mrs Stevenson interrupted, "It's time to get started, ladies please find your seats. Boys you can start pouring the wine in just a few minutes. Each of you take a bottle of red and white on your serving tray. David your mother is in the dining room so you'll be serving in the living room. So Jim that means you will be tending to the women in the dining room, got it?"

Jim responded begrudgingly, "Yes I understand, let's just get this over with as quickly as possibly."

The boys began serving the women and the women started noticing the boys and their short togas.

One of the women in the dining room commented on Jim's attire agreeing with others that he looked the part of a Greek god. The women also chatted about the shortness of the boys togas. One woman chuckled, "If his toga were any shorter, we'd see this underwear." Not knowing he wasn't wearing any.

In the living room David had moved on to the sandwiches and refilling the wine glasses. At one point he bent over to pick up a napkin that had fallen on the floor and without thinking he flashed the women behind him.

"Oh my goodness did you see that?" one of the women asked. Everyone at her table responded joyfully smiling and nodding yes. The word spread around the room that their gorgeous young server appeared not to be wearing underwear under his toga.

One of the women sauntered over to Mrs Stevenson, the hostess, and asked her if the boys were wearing underwear. The response was what she had hoped for, no they were not wearing underwear.

This news spread, like wildfire, across the two rooms. The atmosphere of the rooms became a bit more jovial. Some women dropped their napkins just to watch the boys bend over to pick them up until the boys caught on.

One woman brazenly stuck her foot out to trip David as he was carrying an empty tray back to the kitchen. He stumbled and fell forward dropping the tray to put his hands out in front of him to keep his whole body from slamming into the floor. When he dropped the tray it made a loud cymbalistic sound drawing everyone's attention.

When Davids hands hit the floor, catching himself, it caused the rear of his toga to flip up, reveling the young boys entire naked butt. The women went gaga seeing a mostly naked young guy so close up.

The woman that had caused him to trip, jumped up apologizing profusely and asking him if he was hurt, while offering to help him up.

David quickly scurried to his feet assuring everyone that he was just fine and hurried back to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen David's embarrassment hit him full on. He had just mooned a room of twelve older women, how humiliating.

One of the lights in the wall sconce in the dining room was flickering and Mrs Stevenson told Jim to retrieve a bulb from the room off the kitchen and change it out. After acquiring the correct build Jim marched to the wall sconce. He could not reach it from the floor and Mrs Stevenson suggested the step ladder in the kitchen closet.

Jim flustered that he had to make yet another trip to the kitchen stormed off to get the ladder. On his return he yanked the step ladder open, grabbed the new bulb and climbed up two steps. Reaching up to unscrew the flickering light Jim's toga rose up with his stretching up movement. The women were treated to the bottom part of the young boy's ass cheeks and Jim's legs were separated enough that the view included a glimpse of his ball sack.

After his bulb replacement was complete all the women gave Jim an appreciative look. He had not realized what had transpired, he had still been flustered about the two trips he had to make.

After everyone had finished their food they started discussing the topic of this meeting. The art of the Roman and Greek eras. They discussed paintings of the periods and viewed pictures Mrs Stevenson had provided. Many of the paintings included models of naked men. These were especially interesting to the group. Most of the talking revolved around the nude male body and the differences in their bodies.

The discussion then moved to the ancient art of sculpture. Again the main focus was on the statues of nude men and their similarities and differences.

One of the most interesting points brought up was the differences between the penises, some circumcised and some not. That topic became the main one of the meeting.

As the discussion continued most of the women in the group agreed they had never encountered an uncircumcised penis and were curious about them.

Mrs Stevenson jumped in saying, "Well I know we have a circumcised penis in the room but I have no idea about the other one. I can certainly find out simply enough." She then motioned forJim, who was in the other room, to come over to where she was.

Jim arrived standing beside Mrs Stevenson. "Jim the women and I were wondering if you were circumcised?" She asked.

Jim, bewildered, just stood there not believing what he had just been asked.

"Jim, I asked you a question," Mrs Stevenson said.

Jim,still in shock, couldn't get his vocal cords to produce any sounds still just standing there unmoving.

Mrs Stevenson, looking at the group, replied, "Well I guess there's one way to find out since he won't give us an answer." With that said, she took hold of the bottom of Jim's toga and lifted it up revealing his foreskin covered penis head.

Dropping the toga Mrs Stevenson smiled and said, "We have our answer ladies, yes we have one of each here. Light snickering and chuckles could be heard in that room.

Jim, realizing what had just happened blushed and felt completely humiliated. He turned and hurried to the kitchen to hide his embarrassment.

David followed him into the kitchen to try and comfort his friend. "I saw what just happened and I know your embarrassed but it's really no big deal."

Jim looked at him and said, "No big deal, that woman just exposed my penis head to the other women in that room, including your mother. That's a big deal."

Before David could say anymore Mrs Stevenson and Miss Smith entered the kitchen. Mrs Stevenson began by saying, "Boys the group has asked for some special help from you both with our meeting. We've been having an intense discussion on the differences in being circumcised or not. And since we have both here we think a closer look would help in understanding each type.

Jim intreputed yelling, "There's no fucking way————-you must be out of your minds——————you must be insane."

"That's fine Jim, not a problem, I just thought you might like to finish college and graduate but if that's your decision, excuse me while I give Dean Thompson a call to inform him of your latest drunken activities."

"Please don't do that, please Mrs Stevenson I'm a dead duck if I get thrown out of here," Jim cried out. "But please don't make us go out there and be humiliated in front of all those women."

"Jim the women just want to compare your bodies to the artistry of the past. You should be proud of your young well defined bodies anyway," Mrs Stevenson said in a motherly compassionate tone.

"Now do I call Dean Thompson and send some emails out boys or do we get on with the meeting?" Miss Smith chimed in.

"Well it's not like we have any other options is it," Jim exhaled.

"Now boys you forget your wearing masks and even if any of the women here know you they won't recognize you. Even your mother, David, has not identified you with your mask on," Mrs Stevenson remarked.

Before bringing the boys back in she asked all the women to gather in the larger living room. After the women has settled Mrs Stevenson ushered in the boys to stand with their backs to the living room wall facing the women.

"Now ladies as we compare our young lads here to some of the great art pieces in history please feel free to come up for a closer examination," Mrs Stevenson explained.

Jim and David stood side by side and looked anywhere but at the women. They felt like laboratory animals being gawked at.

As the women came forward and took a closer look the boys were readjusted further away from the wall so the access would be total front and rear.

Some of the women would touch a shoulder or feel an arm. One woman ran her hand all the way down Jim's back from his shoulder to his waist, giving Jim a tingle.

David felt unexpected cool air on this butt, realizing that someone had raised the back of his toga revealing his butt cheeks. He flooded with embarrassment.

12