All Comments on 'The Spinster Librarian Ch. 02'

by nudedude03

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nudity is better with company

Thanks for the enjoyable read. What a lovely unveiling for the ladies. I can barely contain my excitement, something David and I have in common. lol

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 3 years ago
Delicious youth.

A moistening tale of two handsome young men performing for the more discerning mature woman. That's just the sort of party I enjoy and I have been to many. You may like to read some of my stories in here though they proceed at a slow burn pace.

nudedude03nudedude03over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you all for your gracious comments. To schoolmrs I have read and enjoyed both of your stories. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall at one of your ladies party’s. Thanks again.

Daedalus_SFDaedalus_SFover 3 years ago
Love ENM

Love stories about guys embarrassed about being seen naked, they’re tricked, coerced, lost a bet, etc. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So glad you continued this

I hope the Mom doesn't put a stop to the festivities. Those boys aren't finished 'entertaining' the crowd and they still have a mess to clean up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was all great fun

But now to be revealed like this, especially David in front of his mother, was a bit much. I like the humiliation and the touching by the women was nicely portrayed. The sudden surprise to everyone by taking off the masks was hurtful and goes beyond just humiliation. Let's see what happens in the next chapter to the young men. Have the women's group done this before to other young men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Invigorating!

Now all those ladies know who they are! I can't wait to see what the boys reaction is going to be once they run into them again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg I love that she took their masks off lolol! 5 stars. Wish we had more than three parts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I once worked as a naked server...3 min of awkward..90 min of o

Pure exhilaration..I was erect for half of the time,, not what the hostess wanted..I was told to ` FIX THAT' and I did as a few ladies cheered me on...I was never granted the opportunity...but what an experience!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous